Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
Compulsive Stamper

Default Anyone unmount and then re-mount to wood?

I mainly unmounted my wood stamps for storage, not so much for being able to see the image while stamping. I realized I don't like to take images off and on the clear blocks all the time and I only have 2 acrylic blocks, but I did save my old wood blocks. So I thought, why not use my wood blocks again, if I'm using a bunch of stamps for a project. I noticed that one side of the wooden block is still sticky, so why not try it (but haven't)? I used 2 way glue with stickers on the rubber stamps, do you think the block will be too sticky and the stickers/foam/stamp will not come off? How about if I use the new clear mount stamps with the used wood blocks? Just wondering if anyone has tried this.. hope this post makes sense
Cherie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
Kookie Creator

I have unmounted a lot of wood sets, too. I find that I can adhere the cling mount stamp to the wood block with the clear label side as the cling sticks to the label (a smooth surface) side. I wouldn't use the sticky side of the wood block as the cling might just stick too much and pull apart??? HTH
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!