Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-03-2005, 09:57 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THis new girl needs help!

I am a new user and I was wandering how to get set up on pay-pal because I have some retired sets and some new unmounted sets that I would like to sell? Also I am a demonstrator in WV and I mostly do 12x12 pages and I have found that it is harder to get ideas for pages than it is cards...any suggestions? I would also like to post some of the pages I have done in the gallery how do I do that? I would also like to put a pic beside my name how do I do that?

Told you I was a new girl.

CHILD OF GOD,WIFE OF A HANDSOME ELECTRICIAN,MOM OF A 1 YR OLD, AND ADDICTED TO STAMPING!

Last edited by kelansmom; 08-03-2005 at 10:16 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 10:01 AM   #2  
Sassy Shani

You need to go to paypal.com to set up a paypal account. Super easy. Step by step instructions. Good luck to ya and welcome to SCS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 10:14 AM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

You can sell your retired sets *here* on our own buy/sell/trade forum without signing up for PayPal, or paying any fees! You can trade your current sets, too, it is helpful if you post a wishlist of things you would like in exchange (you can include non-SU craft items and retired sets, too!) A PayPal account is still very useful to have, but I just wanted to let you know that you can sell any retired and non-SU stamping things on here for free! I suggest go to the B/S/T forum and read the sticky note there that tells you the guidelines about selling and trading things here. If you have something very rare or highly valued, you might do better on ebay, but I have seen some of stamp sets sell for a good price here, too (like the retired boy and girl scout stamp sets for $35 when they originally cost $22!) Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 01:33 PM   #4  
Glitter Queen

Default selling sets

Just wondering where in WVA you are at... I was born and raised in Wva so when I see another Wvaian I have to say hi...Chris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 01:48 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Yeah, try posting your for sale or trades in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. I have had MANY awesome trades and bought great sets here with no problems! And stampers KNOW what things cost and will pay a fair price!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 04:13 PM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

Default posting a picture

Go to user CP (top left of page) and you can edit your information, picture, avatar(little photo under your name). To get your pages in the gallery, go to upload photo on home page and follow the directions. You basically browse your own computer for the picture and enter it. It's quite easy once you get going. I am looking to trade for current sets. I have LOTS of stamps for trade. They are all brand new from reputable stamlp companies(hero arts, Magenta, Outline, Holly Berry, Art imressions, Stamps Happen, etc. )My photos are on the buy/sell/ trade forum Under "out of business update".You can do an advanced search to find it. Hope this helps. What current sets do you have for trade?

Heidi
inklings
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2005, 09:23 AM   #7  
Compulsive Stamper

cowlady2 I am from southern WV a town called Williamson u familiar with that?
I have Garden collage unmounted for $15 and I have polka dot party,simply spring, and bold basics for sell/trade.
Reply With Quote Likes