Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-14-2005, 05:32 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NE1 going to Memories Expo St. Charles, IL

If you will be there on Friday at 1:30 please read on............

I registered for basic photoshop and cannot attend. I contacted Memories Expo to see if they would still send me the materials from the class and they wouldn't. I'm looking for someone who would go and pick the cd and info booklet up for me and send it to me. I would pay postage. If u would like to take the class, it's on me. I could fax my order confirmation to you or mail it if there's time. Memories Expo said someone else could take the class instead of me. I can't attend because I have meetings with my son's teachers and school that I must be there for.
If anyone can do this, please let me know.

Thank you, Sue
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes