Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-07-2006, 10:55 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you Organize Your Stamps and Supplies?

I don't know about you all - but I am anally organized. I have all my stamps in matching bins in alphabetical order with notes on the front of the bins to see quickly which are in which ones.

I am also a binder fanatic. I have binders with examples (in alphabetical order), binders with others examples (in alphabetical order) binders with catalogs/inspiration pages (choronological order) as well as an alphabetical binder with only my script stamps (of course, in alphabetical order).

I have all my art magazines and books in chronological order on the shelves.

I have all mathcing compartments of different sizes to organize my embellishments and add-ons. I have all my paper in folders (matching, of course - and in alphabetical order) and I have a scrap box for all my smaller sizes (in color order).

I am jsut wondering how everyone else's system works for them.

***In case you were wondering > Yes, I do have my dvd's, cd's, and books in alphabetical order and a system on how to hang clothes in my closet***

luckily, my husband is as organized as I am. We have lists everywhere.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2006, 11:12 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Default Wow...sounds great...

Wow... sounds great... perhaps you could post a photo in your gallery for us to see how well organized you for those of us that need some organizational inspiration!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2006, 12:33 PM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

oh how i wish i had the room to do all that!!...i too am anally organized...my cd's are in alphabetical order according to artist then cronological order...my clothes are in 'order' lol...i can get quite compulsive.. i suppose this is good considering that i work in an office which does nothing but spur on that organization..how do you expect to use it if you can't find it!... i think you should continue on with your current system. use what works for you and what just 'seems right'...i have some drawer towers that are very helpful for small things like inks and brads and glue etc....my paper is in a file box that i can take everywhere seperated by color family anyhow i would love a pic as well. hth
Reply With Quote Likes