Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Embossing Fanatic

Default Mickey mini album

Hi, I am not sure if I should be posting this here or in the cricut section since it has to do with one of their cartridges, however I am hoping someone could direct me in the right direction. I am making a mini album for my great nephew's 4th Birthday and I am using Disney Mickey and Friends. I am having problems with the layers part of the album. In other words I want to make the cover out of Mickey's face, but can't seem to figure out how to get the features of his face to match the base, I am not sure if this is making sense. Is there a blogger or website, or a Youtube video that I can go to for help other than cricut.com since I couldn't find the help I am looking for there. I don't know what I am doing wrong Please help.

thank you
mr65
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Rubber Obsessor

It's been awhile since you posted your question but in case you're still having trouble:

make sure you do not have "Real Dial Size" on. If "Real Dial Size" is on then all the layers will cut at whatever size you have your cricut set for. When it is turned off all the layers will cut so that they layer properly.
I have the Mickey & Friends cartridge, so if you need further help, let me know which image you are trying to cut and I can try it out on mine and try to help you more.
Good luck.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!