Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Free for All (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-f45/)
-   -   F4A137 - Rosettes!! - 10/05/12 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-f45/f4a137-rosettes-10-05-12-a-t562121.html)

Wendybell 10-04-2012 08:56 PM

F4A137 - Rosettes!! - 10/05/12

F4A137 - Rosettes!! - 10/05/12

ZOINKS!!! The last week has been out of control!! My mom went into the hospital last week ... and I've been busier than a frog on a hot rock ever since!! I was just kickin' back to do a little relaxing when I realized that it was MY TURN to hostess the F4A challenge!! Sooo .... I'm doing something I swore I would NEVER do ... I am posting a card I put on my blog last Friday, but never had a chance to upload here for my challenge today (at least it gives ya something to do!!)!

Rosettes are ALL the rage ... and there are sooo many ways you can make them (you can use two scallop circle punches, scored and clipped on one of the scores to the center, then fan-folded. Attach one fan-folded circled to the other and there ya have it!!). Make us a pretty creation with a rosette ... any way you can!!

Here is my sample:

Fall Rosette

Keyword: F4A137

F4A137 Gallery

Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!

Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
You’re done!

Pammyjo 10-04-2012 10:24 PM

Hey Froggie, you crack me up. So sorry to hear about your Mom's hospitalization.
What a great daughter you are and hanging out here too.
Thanks for this fun challenge.
Rosette Fun

Miss Minx 10-04-2012 10:58 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your mom---I sent up a quick prayer for you all.

Here's my card: Text Cloud by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much for the challenge---especially since you were ready to relax and wind down!

simplybeautiful 10-04-2012 11:32 PM

I lost my Mom years ago to cancer and I am a survivor. will be praying for you and your Mom. My Mom went to glory years ago but I still miss her

here is my card: Snow Rosette by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

craftykarla 10-05-2012 04:13 AM

Wendy, prayers to you and Godspeed your Mom's recovery.

stampingout 10-05-2012 05:55 AM

Love making rosettes! Here is my project.

Autumn gift box-F4A137 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn gift box-open by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

marshallgal 10-05-2012 06:00 AM

Wendy, hope your mom recovers promptly and that you get some time to relax. LOVE this challenge. I've been meaning to learn how to make rosettes for the longest time and now I'm finally pushed to actually DO one! Can't wait to play!

jdmommy 10-05-2012 06:51 AM

HEre's what I learned today.........a tiny rosette is HARD to turn!! Thanks for the challenge, and I hope things calm down for you, Wendy!! Hugs!

Candy-tini for Denise

Crafty Julia 10-05-2012 07:15 AM

F4A137 Luke's Birthday

My wonderful nephew is having a birthday, and so I made this card- using Stamping Bella's giraffe and hippo stamps, and Creative Memories' Place N' Punch Blossom for my rosette. Added some "grass" with my stitching. Here's Luke's Birthday

allee's 10-05-2012 07:44 AM

I used a Martha Stewart Punch to create my rosette:

Courage Rosette

JeanetteF 10-05-2012 08:32 AM

Thanks for the encouragement to make a rosette. Mine is made from paper so it won't be so big. :)

Rosette Birthday
TFL!

Clownmom 10-05-2012 08:44 AM

I used my Sizzix Accordian Fold die to create my rosette.

Butterfly Hope

Shadow's Mom 10-05-2012 09:00 AM

Wendy, hope your Mom improves daily! Hugs!

Here's my Triumph Over Fear

niki1 10-05-2012 09:18 AM

Here is my card :
F4A137 Christmas Rosette by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
niki

gabalot 10-05-2012 10:20 AM

SORRY FOR THE BLURRY PICTURE!

Sounded like a FUN challenge ... would have been but ... well, read my description to see what happened ...

F4A137 Happy Halloween Chevron by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you for looking. :)

donidoodle 10-05-2012 01:22 PM

Here's mine:
F4A Thinking of you by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix 10-05-2012 04:07 PM

Thanks for the challenge. It was the perfect way for me to use the top note strip bg's that I'd made yesterday. Blues Birthday

marshallgal 10-06-2012 01:20 PM

Am finally getting a chance to play. DD was here all day yesterday crafting with me, but I had this rosette challenge in the back of my mind because I made my first one EVER before she got here. I had no idea how much fun they could be, so thanks Wendy for this fun challenge!! Hope your mom is on the road to a speedy recovery.

Here's my card!

Nothing is Impossible

saffivort 10-07-2012 01:10 PM

Here's my card for this challenge.

Houndstooth for a Friend

TFL, Vannessa

niki1 10-08-2012 04:52 AM

A second card :
TLC398 Music for a dear friend by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
niki

heather freeman 10-10-2012 06:07 AM

Too Cute Bats Halloween Banner

I was submitting a recent creation and noticed that it would fit this challenge ! I used paper twist to make my rosettes. Thanks for looking =)

Too Cute Bats Halloween Banner by heather freeman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kwavekwa@yahoo.com 10-12-2012 01:58 PM

I LOVE FLOWERS ON EVERYTHING. GREAT REMINDER OF HOW EASY THEY ARE. THANKS, KAT

Mrs Noofy 10-16-2012 02:55 PM

Yea..finally got a chance to play.
F4A137 Burlap Rosette by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue

pinkalicious 01-01-2013 06:11 AM

Here is my card for my 1st challenge F4A137 - Decorated candle with rosettes by pinkalicious - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(just testing the method of posting challenges!)

niki1 05-21-2013 01:45 AM

Here is another card :
Let's have a BBQ ( closed ) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
niki