Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Today we are sticking with the basics: paper and ink, with an added element.
“Rock, Paper, Scissors” is our Limited Supplies Challenge for this week. You may use any stamps with any theme, and any coloring tools.
Edited - See post #47 as well.
* ROCK: Only embellishments that are gems, such as pearls and rhinestones – anything with sparkle or bling! Rock can ALSO mean anything metal, as in hardware!
* PAPER: Any kind of paper, including designer and patterned papers. Bonus points for metallic papers that would also fit in with ROCK (silver, gold, copper, garnet, sapphire, etc.)! (For those new to the challenges, “Bonus Points” are really non-existent points – there is no contest, just give yourself an extra pat on the back!)
* SCISSORS:Onlydecorative scissors and straight cut paper cutters. No Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Big Shot, punches, etc.
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges (including past challenges) at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows. One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Sounds like a fun challenge! I wont get to play until late Sunday night. I am going out of town for a couple days. Hope everyone has fun and I will look at all your wondeerfuol creations when I get back!
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Mar 5/5 YTD 38/120
Hi! Great Challenge, Judy! I love using Sparkle!
Not many dots today...My hands are killing me, and I'm calling my doc for an appointment...I fear my RA is making that next big leap to the next level of torture....Wish me luck!