Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Happy 4th of July to all! Thank you to Beth for asking me to be the Guest Hostess this week on this special day for the U.S.! The LSC is one of my favorites and I am happy to be here!
Today we are using this special 4th day to make cards in a uniquely “FOUR” way:
* We're making cards with mostly RED, WHITE and BLUE (any shades – yes, I know that is only THREE colors, but I am counting the “and” as the 4th word! lol!) and:
* ONLY 4 layers deep (or less - including the cardstock base piece)
* ONLY 4 embellishments or specialty tools (or less - a combination of 4) – examples:
1) ribbon, 2) one kind of punch, 3) another kind/size of punch, 4) one Cuttlebug EF or
1) decorative scissors, 2) one kind of Nesties, 3) another kind of Nesties, 4) Stickles
* Adhesives, plain scissors and paper cutters do not count - they are necessities! Designer Paper is fine, as long as it is only R/W/B and counts as one of your layers.
Your card can be patriotic for Independence Day…. or not! Use any theme or occasion you would like! Have fun!
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges (including past challenges) at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! Please upload only new cards for this challenge!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows. One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
"The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it." ~Charles Swindoll