Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
4. Choose 1 or 2 embellishments. Try and choose something you've been hoarding.
5. Use any tools.
6. Keywords: LSC130, SC**, CC** --- List all the challenges: LSC, sketch challenge and color challenge. Thanks! (Don't forget the commas!)
Please see the sample in the first post.
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows. One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Can't wait to play tomorrow...already have my challenges picked out! SC94 (I've never made a card like this), CC21 (I've never put these colors together before) and hodgepodge since I have been hoarding that stuff...I've had the same box since January...and it's only half empty...and I make a LOT of cards lol! Thanks for the challenge! Can't wait to get up early and play before starting my day! Atleast I have it all figured out tonight...maybe I will just go cut my cardstock...you know...to have it ready for morning...LMBO!!!!!!! I'm going to try to refrain from doing anything tonight other than cutting my cardstock...I'm off to cut and then to bed so i can be up early enough to play! Thanks again Jen, this will certainly be a challenge!!!