Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 05:09 AM   #1
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Desserts

What desserts are you making?

Last night I made this delicious recipe to test on my family! I thought I would make this for friends or teachers and put them in take-out boxes or cello bags with ribbon for Christmas. This took 10 minutes to make and the add-ins are endless: dark, milk, white chocolate, cashews, almonds, pecans....
I used peppermint extract, but only 1/2 tsp and almonds.

Chocolate Bark

1 package of chocolate chips
1 Tbsp vegetable oil (I used canola)
1 tsp extract (peppermint, almond, etc)
Nuts
dried fruit and or candy bits

Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (set at 50% power for 3 mins, stirring halfway through). Add the vegetable oil and extract. Stir in the nuts, dried fruit, and or candy bits. Spread it out on a baking pan lined with parchment. Let it harden in the refrigerator for about 2 hours; then break apart into pieces.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
Polyshrink Goddess

I thought I might make these as well as gifts. I'll put them in little mason jars, tied with gingham ribbon for friends this Christmas. This tastes good and is very easy to make.

Hot Fudge Sauce

6 Tbsp butter
c. semi sweet choc chips
2 c. powdered sugar
1 - 12 oz can evaporated milk

Melt together butter and chocolate over low heat. Stir in powdered sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat then boil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously.

Makes 2 cups
Old 11-21-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfLola View Post
I thought I might make these as well as gifts. I'll put them in little mason jars, tied with gingham ribbon for friends this Christmas. This tastes good and is very easy to make.

Hot Fudge Sauce

6 Tbsp butter
c. semi sweet choc chips
2 c. powdered sugar
1 - 12 oz can evaporated milk

Melt together butter and chocolate over low heat. Stir in powdered sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat then boil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously.

Makes 2 cups
Would this need to be kept refridgerated?

Bonnie
Old 11-22-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm so glad you asked that - I checked and it does need to be refrigerated and should be eaten within a week. Maybe I'll make some vanilla ice cream to go with it ;
Old 12-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Polyshrink Goddess

I made this fudge today. While the website touted it was 'to die for' I would'nt really agree. It was good, but not TDF. If you want a blast of sugar, this is your recipe. Its easy and there is no baking or candy thermometers in sight.

Caramilk Fudge
from La Cuisine d'Helene

2 cups brown sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 Caramilk bars (my Canadian friends will know what these are and here in the US, you could use Ghiradelli with caramel. Just use enough to cover an 8x8 pan)

Grease an 8x8 pan and set aside.
Combine brown sugar, condensed milk, and butter in a large microwaveable bowl and microwave for 8 min, stirring every 2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat with a handmixer for 4 minutes. Pour half the mixture into the greased pan. Lay the candy bars and pour the rest of the mixture on top and smooth.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
Polyshrink Goddess

These are from the archives of The Pioneer Woman. I made these with my kids and they are beyond simple - and lovely. I don't know why they call them Toffee but they are really good.

Toffee Squares
Ingredients
• 2 sticks Butter
• 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
• 1 whole Egg
• 2 teaspoons Vanilla
• 2 cups All-purpose Flour
• 2 cups Chocolate Chips (milk Or Semi-sweet)
• cups Finely Chopped Pecans
Preparation Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and flour and mix until combined. Spread on cookie sheet with an offset spatula until thin. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle on chocolate chips. Return to oven for 1 minute. Remove from oven and spread chocolate thinly over the cookie layer.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Cut into squares.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
Linking Queen

This link is to the post with a recipe for Chocolate Mint Cookies - they are the best ever! It's the July 7, 2009 post on marcopaper.blogspot.com

Marco's Paper: Your Mouth Can Start Watering Now . . .

When my DH makes them the house smells like chocolate for almost 2 days! He doesn't like mint so he puts a few white chocolate chips in the center (instead of the Andes mint candy) and it looks really nice and tastes even more chocolate-y!

Happy Holidays and ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Old 01-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #8
Polyshrink Goddess

EASY dessert made in minutes........

Chocolate Almond Frozen Mousse
• 1 package Cool Whip
• 2 Tablespoons Strong Brewed Coffee, Completely Cooled
• 1 whole Hershey Bar With Almonds
Preparation Instructions
Allow Cool Whip to thaw on the counter for ten to fifteen minutes.
Gently stir in cool coffee until combined.
Melt Hershey bar in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then stir into Cool Whip mixture. Since the Cool Whip is cold, it will solidify the candy bar in tiny particles.
Serve soft or refreeze and serve as an ice-cream type treat.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
Polyshrink Goddess

Another easy dessert. This is from Tasty Kitchen – Favorite Recipes from Real Kitchens Everywhere!

Graham Cracker Toffee Bars

• 1 package (10 To 12 Pieces In A Package) Graham Crackers
• 2 sticks Butter
• 1 cup Brown Sugar
• 1 cup Chocolate Chips
• cups Slivered Or Sliced Almonds
Preparation Instructions
Line an 1115 inch cookie sheet with whole crackers. It will fill up pretty much the whole space. Use as many whole crackers as you need to fill the space.
Mix butter and brown sugar in a pan to boil. Stir for 5 minutes while boiling on low.
Spread the butter/sugar mixture over the crackers and bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts when it comes out of the oven. Cool for 10-20 minutes in the fridge.
Break into pieces.
Alternative: After sprinkling with chocolate chips, let the chocolate melt for a minute, then spread it out over the caramel, then sprinkle the nuts.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:57 AM   #10
Polyshrink Goddess

Last night I made Chocolate Mint Brownies but the brownie recipe I used was dry. My kids like brownies from a box (there, I said it). So next time I will make the box brownies and add these two layers.

Mint Brownie Topping

Peppermint Layer:
2 c. powdered sugar
2Tbsp heavy cream
c. butter softened
1 tsp peppermint extract
A few drops of green food coloring

Chocolate Glaze:
2 1-oz squares of semi-sweet chocolate
2 Tbsp butter

To prepare the peppermint layer, cream together the powdered sugar, cream, butter and extract. Tint with green food coloring. Frost brownie base with this mixture and refrigerate until firm.

Chocolate Glaze: melt together the chocolate and butter. Spread gently over the cold frosting. The glaze will be thin. Cool until glaze hardens. Cut into squares.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:36 AM   #11
Polyshrink Goddess

CREAMY LEMON SQUARES

From PW's Tasty Kitchen website.

FOR THE CRUST:
1 1/2 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 Tbsp salted butter, melted
1/4 c. sugar
1 whole lemon zested

FOR THE FILLING:
2 egg yolks
1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz.
1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. lemon zest
6 oz. fresh raspberries

Preheat oven to 350*. Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with spray. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and lemon zest. Stur until graham crackers are moist. Press crumbs into the prepared pan, pressing the crust mixture one inch up the sides. Bake for 10 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.

Once the crust is cooled, combine the egg yolks and condensed milk until well mixed. Stir in the lemon juice and zest. Stir until mixture begins to slightly thicken. Gently fold in the raspberries. Fold carefully so you don't break the raspberries.
Pour the lemon raspberry filling evenly over the graham cracker crust. Bake for 15 mins or until just set.
Cool to room temperature, then chill for at least one hour before serving. Cut into bars and serve. Keep bars in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
NOTE: use fresh raspberries and make sure you gently fold the berries into the lemon filling or you will have pink bars.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
Gabfest Goddess

YUM...these all sound so good!
www.icantbelieveimadethat.blogspot.com
Proud RAK Member
"Always do your best. What you plan now, you will harvest later." Og Mandino
Old 02-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #13
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via MSN to deelite

Oh boy do those toffee bars sound good, and fairly easy to make. I am following you now Lola, for your good recipes.
Off to stamp.
Ddd
Old 02-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
Polyshrink Goddess

Following me?
Old 02-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #15
Polyshrink Goddess

If anyone is interested, I just made the Hot Fudge Sauce from above. It's so easy and absolutely delicious. It takes about 7 minutes to make. I put it in little canning jars for some friends. Very cute and easy as pie.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:33 AM   #16
Polyshrink Goddess

Every Tuesday we make the trip to Sloan Kettering Cancer Hospital with my daughter. Each week we make a different dessert for the nurses who are incredibly wonderful to us and all the other children there. We've made brownies, cookies, chocolate bark, muffins, etc but last week we made the Graham Cracker toffee bars. Four nurses asked for the recipe and one called them 'evil'
Old 03-02-2011, 03:34 AM   #17
Polyshrink Goddess

Another Tasty Kitchen recipe. I've made this many times and its really good. Its VERY easy.

MOCHA LAVA CAKE

3/4 c. sugar
1 c. sifted AP flour
2 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt

1 piece unsweetened chocolate (1 square)
2 Tbsp butter

1/2 c. whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract

1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
4 Tbsp powdered cocoa
1 c. cold strong coffee (I used instant with a heaping Tbsp)

Sift together 3/4 c. sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
Melt square of unsweetened chocolate and butter in the microwave. Add to dry ingredients alternaltely with the milk and vanilla. Blend. Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
Combine brown sugar, the 1/2 c. additional granulated sugar and cocoa powder. Sprinkle over the cake batter. Pour the one cup cold coffee over the top of the cake. This will look terrible at this point but don't worry. Bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:50 AM   #18
Polyshrink Goddess

Pecan Pie Muffins

• 1 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
• cups All-purpose Flour
• 1 cup Chopped Pecans
• ⅔ cups Softened Butter
• 2 whole Eggs Beaten
Preheat oven 350 F.
Grease your muffin pan (whatever size) or use greased silicone cups.
In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and pecans. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and eggs together until smooth. Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done.
When you take them out of the oven, place a slice of butter on top and eat warm. You may also use walnuts instead of pecans.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 AM   #19
Linking Queen

Quote:
Pecan Pie Muffins

1 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
cups All-purpose Flour
1 cup Chopped Pecans
⅔ cups Softened Butter
2 whole Eggs Beaten
Preheat oven 350 F.
Grease your muffin pan (whatever size) or use greased silicone cups.
In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and pecans. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and eggs together until smooth. Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done.
When you take them out of the oven, place a slice of butter on top and eat warm. You may also use walnuts instead of pecans.
I'm asking my DH to make these - I love pecan pie and muffins are just the rigth size for a not-as-guilty treat!

TFS!

Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Old 03-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
Polyshrink Goddess

Let me know how you like them! I gave this recipe to a friend and she LOVES them. Super easy. With a bit of butter at the end is delicious.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #21
Linking Queen

Quote:
Let me know how you like them! I gave this recipe to a friend and she LOVES them. Super easy. With a bit of butter at the end is delicious.
I will ... I haven't asked him to make them yet but I'm sure he'll say yes (then it's just a matter of time and shopping ) I might just go ahead and buy the pecans etc. and then ask him!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #22
Linking Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGeeDee View Post
I will ... I haven't asked him to make them yet but I'm sure he'll say yes (then it's just a matter of time and shopping ) I might just go ahead and buy the pecans etc. and then ask him!
He saw the print-out of the recipe on Sat (I placed it where he'd have no choice LOL) and he - on his own - added stuff to our shopping list (we usually shop SUN morning).

He baked these delicious gems shortly after we got home and we've been pacing ourselves ever since (he got 11 muffins; we shared one as a taste test and I ate 2 so have 3 more to enjoy.)

Thanks - from both of us - for sharing this easy, delicious recipe.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:09 AM   #23
Polyshrink Goddess

TeeGeeDee, I am so happy you enjoyed that recipe. 5 ingredients and tasty!

Today is Tuesday and that means a trip to NYC for my daughter's cancer treatment. Its a 10 hour day door to door. This week's treat is Alaskan Blueberry Cake. I posted this in What's For Dinner but its a simple dessert and I thought it might be buried in a main course thread. It is easy to make and delicious. I was thinking of the Pecan Muffins but they don't make too many and I think they taste better warm from the oven.

Our thought is just a little Thank You to the nurses and it gives them a little sweet boost in the middle of the day. Plus this cake travels well.

Alaskan Blueberry Coffee Cake

1 c. AP flour
cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
cup vegetable oil
c. milk
1 egg
1 c blueberries (most times I use 1 pint and I put them in the cake and not on top)
The zest of half a lemon

1/3 c AP flour
c brown sugar, firmly packed
tsp cinnamon
c. firm butter (1/2 stick)

In a medium mixing bowl, blend together 1 c flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, milk, egg, lemon zest and 1 cup blueberries. Beat thoroughly for 30 seconds and spread in a greased 9” round pan or an 8x8 square pan. Combine 1/3 c flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Sprinkle over batter and top with the remaining blueberries. Bake in a 375* oven for 40 to 50 mins, until done.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #24
Linking Queen

The pecan pie muffins were still yummy the next day (and I forgot to put them in a container). Next time I want to try it with the butter!

Thanks for sharing all your yummy recipes and I hope things go well for you and your daughter.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:27 AM   #25
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you Tina...It was a long day but worth every second.

This Tuesday we are making Shortbread Cookies. Its my grandmother's recipe and I will post it as soon as I find it in the house. I haven't made it in ages and there are only 3 ingredients - butter, sugar and flour. They are so good. Probably the best cookies I have ever had. I can't wait to share it with everyone and I can't wait to make it for our nurses.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #26
Polyshrink Goddess

Found the recipe. My grandmother always used her hands to mix this, something about the heat in your hands. Anyway, I hope you like it if you make it.....

Shortbread

lb (2 sticks) butter, softened
c. confectioner’s sugar, sifted (if you live in Canada and can get Fruit Sugar, use that)
2 cups AP flour, sifted.

Mix everything together with your hands. Roll out into a big oval on a cookie sheet, about inch thick. Using a fork, poke holes all over.
Bake 275* on a low rack of the oven about 1 hour or until golden brown. Sprinkle with granulated sugar on top and slice while still warm
Old 03-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #27
Linking Queen

The shortbread sounds easy enough ... whenever you are back on here could you tell me about how much they yield.

You and your family will stay in my thoughts.

Last edited by TeeGeeDee; 03-12-2011 at 01:15 PM..
Old 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #28
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you Tina - it means a lot to me.

When I make this, the oval of dough almost fills the whole cookie sheet except the edges. I think it makes about a pound. I am guessing (I could be way off). How about if I made a batch and take a photo for you to give you an idea Stay tuned
Old 03-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #29
Linking Queen

You're very sweet ... I think a pound (or close to it) is plenty. I'll be getting together next month with some stamping buddies. If time/budget allow may bring something in addition to the pecan pie muffins (in case anyone can't eat pecans; I don't know everyone that will be there - adds to the fun!)

Please don't rush on the photo - I'll be out a good part of the rest of the day and early tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #30
Polyshrink Goddess

These pictures will not win any awards but I thought it might give you an idea of how much and how it goes. The plate is a small dessert plate in size and not all the cookies fit on it (a little cookie monster stopped by).
It took 5 minutes to put these together. I baked for an hour but I think a few more minutes would have been better. I used about 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar for all over the top.
Attached Thumbnails
004.jpg   006.jpg   009.jpg  
Old 03-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #31
Linking Queen

Quote:
These pictures will not win any awards but I thought it might give you an idea of how much and how it goes. The plate is a small dessert plate in size and not all the cookies fit on it (a little cookie monster stopped by).
It took 5 minutes to put these together. I baked for an hour but I think a few more minutes would have been better. I used about 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar for all over the top.
You're a gem ... these look fantastic and I may even bake them myself (I leave most of the cooking and just about all the baking to DH). Maybe for Easter since there'll be other desserts (if I flop); I like to have a less-heavy dessert option on the big dinner events, kwim?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #32
Polyshrink Goddess

We ended up making the graham cracker toffee bars rather than the shortbread for the hospital yesterday. Didn't have any softened butter and 2 more nurses asked for the recipe. They really are good.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #33
Polyshrink Goddess

Butter Tart Squares

1 c. AP flour
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. butter

TOPPING:
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 c. packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp AP flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1 c. raisins (optional)
a generous 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped

In a bowl, combine flour with sugar, using a pastry blender, cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a 9 inch square cake pan. Bake at 350* for 15 mins.

Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix butter with eggs. Blend in sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Stir in (raisins and) nuts. Pour over base.
Bake in a 350* oven until top springs back wihen lightly touched; about 20 to 25 mins. Let cool.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #34
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks SurfLola for all the yummy recipes. Want to be my friend and deliver goodies? LOL.
Ter
Old 04-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #35
Polyshrink Goddess

Anytime Ter!!

From Barefoot Contessa. I made these this week for the nurses since I've been bringing such sweet treats, I wanted something a little different even though these are honey sweet and delicious.

Granola Bars

• 2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
• 1 cup sliced almonds
• 1 cup shredded coconut, loosely packed
• 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 2/3 cup honey
• 1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
• 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
• 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ.
Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #36
Cardstock Collector

Alaskan Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe, sounds delicious, I will make this soon, thanks
Old 05-13-2011, 05:15 AM   #37
Gabfest Goddess

Hmm....all of these wonderful recipes sound sooooo good...TFS...surflola!!
www.icantbelieveimadethat.blogspot.com
Proud RAK Member
"Always do your best. What you plan now, you will harvest later." Og Mandino
Old 05-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #38
Polyshrink Goddess

Here's an easy pie to do. I also did a vanilla pudding with caramel sauce on the bottom, toasted pecans and thinly sliced bananas on top of the caramel and nuts. Mmmm. You can get creative.

Triple-Layer Lemon Pie

prep time 15 min total time 3 hr 15 min makes 8 servings, 1 piece (134 g) each

What You Need

1-1/4 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs ( I bought 6" prepared Graham cracker crust)
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Lemon Instant Pudding
2 cups cold milk (I used skim milk)
1 Tbsp. lemon juice (could use a little more to make it tangy)
1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided (light cool whip)

Make It

MIX graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.

BEAT dry pudding mixes, milk and juice with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust. Whisk 3/4 cup Cool Whip into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining Cool Whip.

REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set.
Size-Wise
This lemony pie is the perfect choice for a spring or summer celebration with friends or family. Remember, 1 serving is 1/8th of the pie.
Special Extra
Garnish with 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries just before serving.

Substitute
Prepare using Jell-O Pistachio or Vanilla Instant Pudding.

Last edited by Terstamper; 05-13-2011 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: adding
Old 06-22-2011, 03:08 AM   #39
Polyshrink Goddess

Terstamper, this looks nice for a summer BBQ. I will make this. Thanks.

With July 4th coming, anyone have any interesting desserts for parties and BBQ? This lemon pie would be just right! Any others out there?
Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 AM   #40
Polyshrink Goddess

From Family Fun magazine....

Dip strawberries in white chocolate half way up, then dip the pointy end in blue sprinkles or blue sugar crystals. Just let me know if anyone needs the exact recipe and I will post.