In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default SBVC86

SBVC86...The face in the mirror...7.22.09

I am excited to be filling in for Peggy! I hope I can figure this out correctly. I have to work tomorrow so I am posting this tonight hope that is ok.

July 3rd was Compliment your mirror day. So I want you to stand in front of your mirror with your eyes closed. Put a BIG smile on your face and now open your eyes. Isn't that person in the mirror stunning....that person is beautiful! So my challenge to you is to make a page with just a picture of you. If your like me you are rarely in the pictures you scrap but instead have been the person taking the picture. So I want to see some pages of that stunning person in the mirror!


My sample:

The face in my mirror

Have a great week! I look forward to seeing your layouts.

you can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC86

SBC's Information Thread:

Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.
-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:
Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday/Monthly - Goals
Friday - Sketch
__________________
Thanks for playing along this week!
Patti
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115

Last edited by princessp1971; 07-21-2009 at 03:16 PM..
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Die Cut Diva
 
Elizabeth G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Jolly 'ole England
Posts: 3,748
Default

Great challenge. If I can find a picture of myself that I think is 'ok', then I will def. play along!
__________________
--Liz
Happy, crazy scrapper and mother of 2 (1: 2 legged, 1: 4 legged) 2012: 2/120; M: 0/16
Elizabeth G. is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth G. View Post
Great challenge. If I can find a picture of myself that I think is 'ok', then I will def. play along!
Thanks Elizabeth, hope you find a pic you like! I rarely like any of my pictures.
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
wendella247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 25,451
Default

This is a great idea--and probably a BIG challenge for most of us! I do have a photo or two of me I can probably dig up!

Thanks for hosting-- you thought up a good one for us!
__________________
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 17 of 52

Last edited by wendella247; 07-23-2009 at 03:18 PM..
wendella247 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
Gallery Gazer
 
eeddmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,865
Default

Ditto for me. Great challenge. I'll have to look through my photos and try another digi page! tomorrow though..pretty late now!
__________________
Terry - 2014 Scrap pages 20/12 YTD - Cards 9/150
PM me with changes or additions to the Scrappy SWAK list
eeddmm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
This is a great idea--and probably a BIG challenge for mosdt of us! I do have a photo or two of me I can probably dig up!

Thanks for hosting-- you thought up a good one for us!
Thanks for playing along! Can't wait to see what you dig up.
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeddmm View Post
Ditto for me. Great challenge. I'll have to look through my photos and try another digi page! tomorrow though..pretty late now!
Thanks for playing along! Can't wait to see your page!
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
wendella247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 25,451
Default

I found a photo of me that I thought would be fun to scrap--me with a big buddy I found at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia. This turned out to be a lot of fun, Patti--thanks for the great challenge:

Koala Hug

------------------------------------------------
__________________
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 17 of 52
wendella247 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
I found a photo of me that I thought would be fun to scrap--me with a big buddy I found at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia. This turned out to be a lot of fun, Patti--thanks for the great challenge:

Koala Hug

------------------------------------------------
Great page Wendy! Love the big smile and all the little trees are too cute. Thanks for playing my challenge!
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #10
Proud Fan Club Member
 
ashjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 12,072
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy
Default

I have a page I did for the scraptastic a while back, but it fits perfectly......http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=160910
__________________
Joyce
Paper, Scissors, Sew
ashjoy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #11
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
I have a page I did for the scraptastic a while back, but it fits perfectly......http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=160910
Great page. Love the yellow lacy paper.
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
I found a photo of me that I thought would be fun to scrap--me with a big buddy I found at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia. This turned out to be a lot of fun, Patti--thanks for the great challenge:

Koala Hug

------------------------------------------------

great page Wendy
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #13
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
I have a page I did for the scraptastic a while back, but it fits perfectly......http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=160910

pretty page
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #14
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessp1971 View Post
SBVC86...The face in the mirror...7.22.09

I am excited to be filling in for Peggy! I hope I can figure this out correctly. I have to work tomorrow so I am posting this tonight hope that is ok.

July 3rd was Compliment your mirror day. So I want you to stand in front of your mirror with your eyes closed. Put a BIG smile on your face and now open your eyes. Isn't that person in the mirror stunning....that person is beautiful! So my challenge to you is to make a page with just a picture of you. If your like me you are rarely in the pictures you scrap but instead have been the person taking the picture. So I want to see some pages of that stunning person in the mirror!


My sample:

The face in my mirror

Have a great week! I look forward to seeing your layouts.

you can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC86

SBC's Information Thread:

Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.
-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:
Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday/Monthly - Goals
Friday - Sketch
__________________
Thanks for playing along this week!
Patti

thank you for guest hostessing and fab sample LO
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
princessp1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,669
Send a message via AIM to princessp1971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favorite Grandma View Post
thank you for guest hostessing and fab sample LO
Your welcome!!
__________________
Shoes can change your LIFE...ask CINDERELLA

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: Aug.11/5 Sept 0/8 YTD 81/115
princessp1971 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off