In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 07:02 AM   #41
CraZy Cat Lady
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Salster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North T E X A S
Posts: 31,062
Send a message via Yahoo to Salster
Default

Well my only excuse is other projects getting in the way. But now that those are done I am determined to give this a go!
...if I can handle "fussy cutting" this should be a walk in the park!
Salster is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:40 AM   #42
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salster View Post
Well my only excuse is other projects getting in the way. But now that those are done I am determined to give this a go!
...if I can handle "fussy cutting" this should be a walk in the park!

Sally, can't wait to see your creation!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #43
Glitter Guru
 
slprunning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 10,465
Send a message via MSN to slprunning
Default

Here is mine...I don't know if I did it exactly right...but it works..so I am happy.
I Want Candy
Thanks for the great challenge!
__________________
Erika

My Gallery
slprunning is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:56 AM   #44
Glitter Guru
 
AmylovesNormaJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favorite Grandma View Post
so sorry this didn't work for you.

I have purchased items from this place and Lauri (owner) is the best! I highly recommend it.
http://www.qbaroo.com/scrapattackscrapbooking/

search on lace cardstock and you will get what she carries.
Thanks so much for this link! I just ordered some Lace Cardstock. I can't believe how beautiful it is! And I was so amazed by the pages other people created using this cardstock! WoW! So when I get my order, I'll see what I can create!
AmylovesNormaJean is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:37 AM   #45
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmylovesNormaJean View Post
Thanks so much for this link! I just ordered some Lace Cardstock. I can't believe how beautiful it is! And I was so amazed by the pages other people created using this cardstock! WoW! So when I get my order, I'll see what I can create!

glad you found some you liked. I really like this on-line store as she has great pages showcasing the products. besides have always had great service. Can't wait to see what you got and create. Please share when you get a LO done.
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:43 AM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slprunning View Post
Here is mine...I don't know if I did it exactly right...but it works..so I am happy.
I Want Candy
Thanks for the great challenge!
fantastic page Erika! thank you for doing the challenge!!!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:45 AM   #47
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

tomorrows challenge won't be posted until later in the day as I am out of town. see you then.
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:46 AM   #48
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zanesville, Ohio
Posts: 1,027
Default

Because of time I won't be doing this soon, but it is going into the archives. This is such a great idea. As soon as the right project comes along, I will be pulling this one out. Thanks so much for sharing.
RAWS is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:55 AM   #49
Glitter Guru
 
slprunning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 10,465
Send a message via MSN to slprunning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favorite Grandma View Post
fantastic page Erika! thank you for doing the challenge!!!
Thanks, Peggy. You're welcome...I plan on doing this more...just have to find the time. Thanks for the great challenge.
__________________
Erika

My Gallery
slprunning is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #50
Stazon Splitcoast
 
lacyquilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Waukesha, WI
Posts: 25,202
Default

Thanks for the awesome pics and instructions. I don't scrapbook, but I could use this on cards.
__________________
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

lacyquilter is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #51
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWS View Post
Because of time I won't be doing this soon, but it is going into the archives. This is such a great idea. As soon as the right project comes along, I will be pulling this one out. Thanks so much for sharing.

I understand the lack of time. if you do try it down the road, I'll hope you will share your LO!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #52
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slprunning View Post
Thanks, Peggy. You're welcome...I plan on doing this more...just have to find the time. Thanks for the great challenge.

again you are welcome. hope you will share future projects!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #53
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter View Post
Thanks for the awesome pics and instructions. I don't scrapbook, but I could use this on cards.


you are welcome, it would look beautiful layered on a card.
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:54 AM   #54
Stazon Splitcoast
 
stampingout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 26,693
Default

Oh Peggy! My fingers got a work out cutting out my faux lace, but I finally got it done! What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration to try something new!

THE HAPPY HOOKER
__________________
Emily
My Gallery My Blog


I design for Heartfelt Creations,
The Stamps Of Life
stampingout is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #55
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampingout View Post
Oh Peggy! My fingers got a work out cutting out my faux lace, but I finally got it done! What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration to try something new!

THE HAPPY HOOKER

fantastic job Emily!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #56
Pearl-ExPert
 
olgy15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,913
Default

Peggy, this is a super clever idea!!! I wish a picked a different image because this one was a bit too small to cut out easily, but I'm sure I'll be trying this again.
Here's my page:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=106675
__________________
Olga
My BLOG
olgy15 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:35 PM   #57
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgy15 View Post
Peggy, this is a super clever idea!!! I wish a picked a different image because this one was a bit too small to cut out easily, but I'm sure I'll be trying this again.
Here's my page:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=106675

your lace cardstock is stunning! glad you tried it and hope to see more!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:44 AM   #58
Glitter Guru
 
AmylovesNormaJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,691
Default Heres mine!

O.k. I finally received my Lace Cardstock and made my page. I used manufactured Lace CS cause as you all know by now, I failed miserably trying to make my own. Boy, do I love this stuff! Its beautiful!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...5119?si=SBVC40
AmylovesNormaJean is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:09 AM   #59
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Favorite Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stamping room with DGD
Posts: 20,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmylovesNormaJean View Post
O.k. I finally received my Lace Cardstock and made my page. I used manufactured Lace CS cause as you all know by now, I failed miserably trying to make my own. Boy, do I love this stuff! Its beautiful!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...5119?si=SBVC40

wonderful job! love it!!!
Favorite Grandma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off