Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Flashback Fridays (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/flashback-fridays-f125/)
-   -   SBVC12 Heat Embossing...1.25.08 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/flashback-fridays-f125/sbvc12-heat-embossing-1-25-08-a-t318544.html)

Favorite Grandma 01-25-2008 04:44 AM

SBVC12 Heat Embossing...1.25.08
 
Since it is a little cold outside in most parts of the country, I thought we'd heat it up a little in our scrapbook area.

I love to heat emboss on my pages since it's scrapbook friendly. Clear EP will make just about anything pop and white EP over white craft is one of my favorites. I love to heat emboss my alphas and cut them out, I usually layer them on another piece of card stock and cut them out again to give them more lift.


I can't wait to see your pages!

my samples:


Pumpkin Patch at WUC

pigtails

WUC



you can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC12

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!


The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.

jluvssu 01-25-2008 06:05 AM

Fantastic challenge! Embossing is one of my favs!! :-)

Favorite Grandma 01-25-2008 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jluvssu (Post 8504507)
Fantastic challenge! Embossing is one of my favs!! :-)


great! can't wait to see your ideas.

Salster 01-25-2008 11:10 AM

Embossing is something that can take your page from "blah" to "WOW!" I should do it more often! :D
...love your samples Peggy! How many pages have you done so far this year, 100? ;)

jluvssu 01-25-2008 11:51 AM

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=114658

Here is my pg. On this one I embossed the title....off to do another with more embossing on it! Thanks Peggy!!

slprunning 01-25-2008 12:11 PM

Thanks for the great challenge..planning on getting a page down tomorrow.

Favorite Grandma 01-26-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jluvssu (Post 8509120)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=114658

Here is my pg. On this one I embossed the title....off to do another with more embossing on it! Thanks Peggy!!


great job Jessica!

olgy15 01-27-2008 07:07 PM

It's been a while since I've embossed on a scrapbook page and forgot what a nice effect it adds. Thanks, Peggy, I'll have to use it more often. Here's my page:
Little Santa

Favorite Grandma 01-28-2008 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olgy15 (Post 8543360)
It's been a while since I've embossed on a scrapbook page and forgot what a nice effect it adds. Thanks, Peggy, I'll have to use it more often. Here's my page:
Little Santa


adorable picture and LO - great job on the embossing.

slprunning 01-28-2008 12:03 PM

Here is my page in which I heat embossed the title. Thanks for the wonderful challenges week after week, Peggy!
{reflect}

Favorite Grandma 01-28-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slprunning (Post 8551219)
Here is my page in which I heat embossed the title. Thanks for the wonderful challenges week after week, Peggy!
{reflect}


great job Erika! thank you for doing the challenge.

jluvssu 01-29-2008 06:45 AM

Here is my other pg. I think I will add a little journaling around the pics with white gel pen...but anyway every part of the flowers and the date at the bottom is embossed. Thanks for the fun challenge Peggy! :-D

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=114658

Favorite Grandma 01-29-2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jluvssu (Post 8561761)
Here is my other pg. I think I will add a little journaling around the pics with white gel pen...but anyway every part of the flowers and the date at the bottom is embossed. Thanks for the fun challenge Peggy! :-D

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=114658


thank you for taking the challenge Jessica - great job with the embossing.

Scrapbookmonster 01-31-2008 07:22 AM

Here's my page using embossing. not something I usually take the time to do but I always like the results. I even used your idea to layer the embossed letters Peggy! They do pop off the page a bit more.

Thanks for the challenge

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=76052

Favorite Grandma 01-31-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapbookmonster (Post 8594111)
Here's my page using embossing. not something I usually take the time to do but I always like the results. I even used your idea to layer the embossed letters Peggy! They do pop off the page a bit more.

Thanks for the challenge

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=76052


wonderful job Kim - the embossing looks super.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:35 PM.