Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Family Matters (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/family-matters-f64/)
-   -   What's on your kids' Christmas lists? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/family-matters-f64/whats-your-kids-christmas-lists-t565338.html)

stampinbb 12-03-2012 01:08 PM

What's on your kids' Christmas lists?

So, let's hear it!

What is on the Christmas list of your children?

I have a pretty good idea of what I am getting my kids, with a few things already purchased. I'd love to hear what your children are asking for and what they are getting! If you don't mind, please include your child's age and gender. :)

Metalcharm 12-03-2012 03:54 PM

My 10 yo boy wants Lego and itunes :)
Quite honestly has more than enough Lego! I have gotten him a smaller set but it won't be the mountain he's expecting but I hope he'll be happy with his other things!

vz5dzh 12-11-2012 10:49 AM

My 11 year old daughter wants her own room, a black camaro with pink racing stripes, an ipad2, a furry animal, a chair that hangs from the ceiling, other crazy things.

My 8 year old son wants Skylanders.

My 6 year old daughter is into Monster High and Lalaloopsy.

stampinbb 12-12-2012 09:39 AM

Well, your 11 year old sure has some high hopes for Christmas morning! A chair that hangs from the ceiling! Wow! :)

vz5dzh 12-13-2012 05:17 AM

Yeah, she won't be getting any of those things. :rolleyes:

Novell 12-13-2012 05:59 AM

My 16yr old has not one thing on his Christmas list. Not one!! So, he's getting clothes. :D

My 12yr old wants a laptop and a few other small things.

Wench67 12-13-2012 06:10 PM

My 12 y/o stepdaughter wants iTunes gift cards, clothes, and a Nerf gun.

My 16 y/o son wants new soccer cleats, and video games.

My 17 1/2 y/o daughter wants household stuff (dishes, towels, small appliances) because she is hoping to move into an apartment with friends after she graduates in June. And rain boots.

sewsplendidstamper 12-13-2012 06:20 PM

My 4 year old boy wants a football helmet and Wreck-It Ralph fists.

The 7 year old boy wants Legos and some video game which we aren't doing this year.

Santa is bringing the Wreck-It Ralph thng and Legos and a lego book for them.
They are also getting clothes, books, wrestlers, games and more wrestlers lol

Cyndi_Ray 12-16-2012 11:18 AM

My 3 year old son wants a LeapPad, a Batman toy, Hot Wheels Wall tracks, a dump truck, and a tow truck. I also got him a couple shirts and some other little cars.

My 10 year old daughter wants a cell phone (not getting), some monster high dolls, clothes, shoes, jewelry, some other stuff that i can't remember (terrible, i know). I got her some clothes and some really nice jewelry, i decorated and made her the kaisercraft tic tac toe board, she got a cute dress and legwarmers, some games, a monster high hair beading and chalk set, some scrapbook stuff, and something she's really not expecting, her own Android tablet.

I feel like i didnt get them enough, but some of their gifts were expensive.