Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
I had a great time hosting the Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge 2010, so I am doing this again for 2011.
This is an opportunity for you memorize Scripture each month. And to help you do so, you make any kind of paper project, with the Scripture as the focus, such as: album pages, bookmarks, cards, calendar pages, and anything else that works for you.
I have been making a 6x6 Album for each year, with a month for each page. Then I have can keep going through them to refresh my memory on the Scriptures I have memorized, so as to keep them in my mind.
There are a lot of great scripture stamps out there, but if you don't have any, don't let that stop you. You can print scriptures from your computer! This challenge is a great tool to help you with memorizing & meditating on God's Word. You can join anytime and I hope you will. The guidelines are simple:
1. Must have a Bible verse printed, stamped, hand-written or computer generated on your project.
2. Upload a picture of your project to the Gallery with the scripture reference as your project title (i.e. BVC11 - John 1:14)
3. Be sure to then post in this thread what Month you have uploaded and provide a link to it in this thread. That way we can see what each other has done, and encourage one another with comments in the Gallery. You might even be inspired to use one of the Scriptures you see as a future choice for yourself.
4. Be sure to put BVC11 as a Keyword when you Upload, this is the Bible Verse Challenge keyword: BVC11 (same keyword all year) - While I do appreciate all kinds of inspirational messages, poems and quotes, for the purpose of this challenge, please respect the scripture reference guideline. Do not use this keyword if you have not used a Biblical scripture on your project.
5. No vendor restrictions.
6. The goal will be to post one project for each month of 2011. Try to post it no later than the end of each month (but you can still post later than that, too).
I look forward to seeing all the great projects in the BVC11 gallery! Please feel free to PM me if you you have any questions!
Location: Crazyville USA, but I wouldnt have it any other way !!
Looking forward to joining you all in this challenge for 2011........I need to start hiding more scriptures in my heart....I think I will have the kids do this one with me......!!!! Thanks for hosting!!
__________________ As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord Joshua 24:15
Angie...WOW! I love hearing how excited you are to join this challenge. I have been so very blessed by this thread...making my Scripture Projects every month, and looking at and commenting on other's Scripture Projects. If you would like to see what we did in 2010, there is a link to the BVC10 Gallery in the first post of this thread:
Several of my New Year's Resolution goes right along with this and when I saw this challenge I knew I wanted to play. (My resolutions are to read and study my bible more, do more for others, to use my stash of scrapbooking goodies instead of hoarding them, and to participate in more of the challenges instead of just lurking at Splitcoast.)I think this covers several of them. Thanks LMstamps for Hosting!
Thanks so much for agreeing to host the challenge again! Its exciting to see how many people want to join along! I'm off to do my December 2010 card - just shaving in there on the last few days of the year!!!
Location: Fairport Harbor, OH-IO on the shore of Lake Erie
This challenge is going to the top of my list of resolutions! It's probably the only one I will keep!!!! You know how that goes.... Thanks for hosting and thanks Bridget for the link.
Blessings for a Happy New Year.