Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree360Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Default Twisted Sisters Bus Tour #6 (Helmets required)

Looks like it is time for a new bus, Sisters. Ooooh, don't you just love the smell of a new vehicle? Grab a seat and let's get rolling.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
Stazon Splitcoast

WOOO HOOOOOOOO!! Love that "new bus smell"!!!!

I AM READY - HELMET ON and raring to GO!! though I doubt I could ever look as good as you in your bus driver "uniform"!
Attached Thumbnails
strawfest-2012-004.jpg  

Last edited by irishgreensue; 02-16-2013 at 07:23 AM..
Blooms in a Box likes this post.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
WOOO HOOOOOOOO!! Love that "new bus smell"!!!!

I AM READY - HELMET ON and raring to GO!! though I doubt I could ever look as good as you in your bus driver "uniform"!
Here I am feeling pretty funky and you manage to brighten my day!!! I love the new bus smell, too! If the temp gets over 50, I'm going to get everyone outside for a bit. Thanks for being there and for your wonderful sense of humor!! Love you, too, Lovely Driver!!! Especially when you wear that uniform!! LOL!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 02-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #4
Stazon Splitcoast

Whoa....just look at the sexy bus driver.....I love a driver in a helmet....ooo-la-la! LOL! Here we go!!!! Make sure your seats are in the upright position and your seatbelts are fastened...tightly! It's gonna be a wild ride!!!! Whhhhhheeeeeeeeee..........
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #5
Watercolor Wizard

Whoo hoo....wow...a new bus.....all nice and clean...smells great!! and I love the Bus Driver...she is a cool dude!!

Ok girls...I am ready to roll!!

Git the masking fluid down on my list......so do I put on my mask?......lolol

Oh I think I missed the challenge? what is it?

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 02-16-2013, 10:50 AM   #6
Loves lavender roses

DeAnna posted this photo on Facebook. She's wearing her new wig. The gal on the right is her hairdresser and good friend.
Attached Thumbnails
deannas-new-wig.jpg  

Old 02-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
Stazon Splitcoast

WOW...CA.....DeAnna's wig looks so natural! I love it! She looks great!

How are you feeling?
Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
WOW...CA.....DeAnna's wig looks so natural! I love it! She looks great!

How are you feeling?
I'm just not doing so great right now. Had to break a date! We postponed it till next week. Just two old friends trying to catch up. I'm not up to getting prettied up and going out to dinner today. I don't want to infect him either. I'm on the mend, I think. I'm not as bad as I was early this morning, that's for sure!

Yes, doesn't DeAnna look great! I'm so proud of her! You should see what a beautiful thing Alicia wrote on her Facebook page featuring DeAnna's photo. I cried.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #9
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh MY!! DeAnna looks FABULOUS - wig or not, but she would anyway, with that big smile of hers!! CA, glad you are feeling a little better - hope the household gets under control and well in a hurry!!

Lesley, you know its ALWAYS a wild ride with our Bus Driver!! SHE DA' BESTEST IN THE WORLD!
Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Stazon Splitcoast

I sure do hope there is a new espresso machine on this thang!

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for the new bus Shirt! Am I a Junior or a Senior on this bus? I need some street/bus cred Sistah! (I'm not sure why...)

Sylvia, thanks for such sweet words! It's good to know someone "gets" me.

CA! Yikes! I hope you are all better very soon. I am praying for your daughter's recovery as well. That has to be hard for a mom to watch.

I am SO stinkin' tired ALL the time. I can do the treadmill at 3.1 inclining from 4 all the way to 8 for 45 to 55 minutes and I'm not tired from the physical activity. I just still tired as in sleepy! So, I am doing over two miles a night. I thought you are supposed to get energy from exercise! All I get is sweat. I HATE sweating. Since I'm a night person, I exercise at night while the kids are in bed cuz I work during the day. I don't mind doing the actual work on it. I read my Kindle on big font or I watch a show. I just don't like changing my clothes 2 -3 times a day and showering twice. No matter what I do, I am sleepy!

You gals all sound like you are such fabulous cooks. It would be hard not to want to eat. My kids are picky so I am not exactly looking forward to the same ol' same ol' at meal times. Plus, no matter what I do, my cholesterol is HIGH!

I always hear how wonderful Weight Watchers is. I have not tried it. I have had to be on a diabetic diet (gestational diabetes), and low fat diet for cholesterol. They both worked for me. I did not have a choice to be on them, so that is part of it. The regular intervals diabetics use and the cutting out completely of anything with trans fats and the severely reducing any saturated fats really works. I am small now, but I have not always been. I got discouraged in September when my blood tests came back bad again. So, I ate some things over the holidays that I would not normally do. Yes, this was counter productive and pouty of me. I am now two sizes bigger. Therefore, we used Christmas money to buy the treadmill.

Does anyone have any advice for energy? I can sleep in (like I did today) and STILL be tired! I just want to take a nap!

Anyway, if you all could take your fabulous recipes and "health-i-fy" them it might be more fun and challenging since you enjoy cooking. (Then you can email them to ME!) No selfishness here...

Greenie - I am very happy for you about your knee and your grandson and so much fun going on. Please send me a blood transfusion!

Punk, I hope your boys are finding their ways and jobs.

Jill, you may be feeling frustrated in the creative process, but your work definitely does not reflect it. Did we do anything much on V-Day? Nope, DH & I worked. We exchanged cards. We got the kids little presents.

Kathy - you are a MACHINE with the cards! I hope you are really enjoying making them!

Wendy & Jan - I need to get to know you better. You need to expose your weaknesses so I can tease you unmercifully! Or bare your souls! Okay, maybe not. But, I will try to pay more attention...

Tater - I never answered you about my niece; she would have been 26 now. It does not seem like it will be six years in June. There were a large number of family members that all died in various ways in a short period of time five to six years ago. Sometimes, I even still think about calling one of them.

I am very happy to hear how you are getting more active and that you are feeling positive results. You are a good example.

I am sure I could go on.... and on.... Sorry Greenie - not trying to take over your MO. Sometimes I think of you all a lot, but do not share. If I do that is just CRS! Now, you will hope I don't so much! Sometimes I am so afraid I will leave someone out and subsequently hurt feelings. Do you ever think of saying something and then forget? I do.

PS: Please put TSC on all your cards so I don't miss any!!!
Hugs to you all!
Old 02-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #11
Loves lavender roses

Wow! Brat Girl, you sure made up for lost time!! Bless your heart!! I am not as good as Greenie about remembering everything, so I respond as I can to what I can. I don't want to miss anyone, but I know I do. Everyone just has to forgive and forget!

Old 02-16-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Wow! Brat Girl, you sure made up for lost time!! Bless your heart!! I am not as good as Greenie about remembering everything, so I respond as I can to what I can. I don't want to miss anyone, but I know I do. Everyone just has to forgive and forget!
CA: I'm with you, In my case the memory just isn't what it use to be...so I have a hard time reembering what everyone wrote...In your case though, I think you have such a full plate...amazing all that you do...

Brat, I so enjoy your posts...Love your sense of humor...

Greenie: I like your posts because they help to keep me up to date...LOL

Marleygo: Amazing all the neat cards that you have been posting lately. Right now, I would be happy if I could manage to get one done. And while I am thinking of it...Cherie told me that they plan on going to the stamp show on the 13th.

Shirt: Thanks for the new bus...I'm ready, and I do have a helmet! I received one when I worked for the Power Plant.
Is that your way of saying you are a bad "driver?" Too fast of a driver,
do I also need to keep my seat belt fastened?

And CA: Beautiful photo of DeAnna, I love her smile...

Blessings,
Jill
QFTD165
Old 02-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #13
Proud Fan Club Member

Well I feel like I've been gone for days but it's only been two days! Brat don't worry if you forget me. I never take things like that personal. Gosh we can't. Do I forget to write things...only all the time! It kind of scares me how much I forget sometimes. I just read an article about post menopausal problems. Forgetting words is one of them. Guilty. i do it all the time. I have always been great with name until the recent past. I tell you getting old is not for pansies.

CA DeAnna looks so good. It's amazing. God is good.

Well I have had my grand daughter here today and we made her wedding invitation today. I did and she did the write up in Word. She is a computer wiz. Wish I knew half of what she does. Anyway it turned out great. Now only have 110 to make! It's not formal at all. In fact there is a barn scene that I embossed in...Copper! Now Greenie would you have guessed I talked her into copper??!! For those of you who don't know I will emboss anything I can get my hands on in copper. I love it. My dgd has to leave by 7:30 because she has to be back in KC to work at 11:00. It was fun having her here today. How many girls will have wedding invites made by grandma? I'm sure I will hate them by the time I'm done.

So everyone have a good Sunday. I start volunteering at the Food Pantry this week and will see my schedule tomorrow. So that will take me away a little more but its for a great cause.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #14
Die Cut Diva

New Bus smell rocks!!! Fearless driver, awesome uniform! CA, DeAnna seems as though she inherited your inner strength! She is lovely with or without her beautiful new wig. I am so happy to know she has a Best Friend with her in this fight. My first post on the new bus has to be short because SOME ONE used up all the room for posting!!!!!! Just kidding; Brat's posts are always so refreshing. I will be enjoying a few days with Gunner so y'all have to carry on without me for a short while. Be the best you can be!!!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #15
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Sunday morning, Sistahs!!

Glad to see everyone found the NEW BUS - we have a brand spanking new, shiny BUS - THANKS, SHIRT - and hope everyone doesn't forget what it looks like and miss it at the bus stop!! And for all you newer riders - we wear helmets because this bus is a distinctive and elite group, NO REFLECTION on Shirt's driving - she is an awesome DRIVER and has gotten us through some unbelievable traffic situations with her awesome driving skills - the seatbelts are to protect us from OTHER drivers - I personally trust her with my life - she's that good!!

Brat - you are most welcome to write as much as your heart desires - after all, you have a lot of catching up to do after missing the bus for so long - just tickled that you are back - no one could find the heart to fire up the latte machine while you were gone!

CA, you should copy and paste whatever Alicia wrote about her sister DeAnna - we would love to see the sisterly love there - a good cry is good for the soul sometimes too! She really does look amazing!

Kathy, hope you are burning the candles and checking in here soon - miss you, even though I know you are busy making cards, etc for the DTs - letting you know I am thinking of you, even when you are not here!

Just for the record, Brat, I am not a "fabulous cook" - lucky that I cook a few times a week - I was so used to cooking for my 4 kids, that I find it hard - or dumb - to cook only enough for 1 person at a time, so when I do exercise my cooking skills, I make enough and have to eat the same thing a few nights in a row - LOL

Low energy levels, Brat - hmm, do you take vitamins? Maybe you need some iron too - I take a lot of vitamins, so maybe your doctor can tell you what you need - I sure cannot walk a treadmill on an incline especially for that long - that itself is amazing!!

Jill, do not let yourself think you are not doing a great job on your cards- everyone has individual styles and that what making sharing our cards so great - lots of INSPIRATION!! Keep up the good work!

Tater, I am so impressed that you are shutting off the computer and getting out and Doing stuff to improve how you feel! So happy it is all working for you!

Sylvia - you always have so many irons in the fire - between cooking and cleaning and cardmaking - heavens, 110 invitations!! good Lord, you are going to be busy, but at least the "hard" part is out of the way, figuring out what you are doing - yep, thought the copper was the way you would go when you mentioned embossing - can't wait to see your prototype! OH, and I forget words ALL THE TIME!! My sweet Mom could not remember people's NAMES, so everyone was always Hon, or dear, or sweetie - it got her by pretty well, except when she called me by my sister's name! LOL

PAT, I know you are probably checking in to see where prayers are needed, but it would be cool if you could say hi when you hop on board - we are missing you big time - don't be a stranger - the bus isn't the same without everyone on board!

Last, but most definitely not least, some pictures of my DGS Ty, playing with his band yesterday down in Philly - they were totally amazing! and, they play "good" music, not the crazy heavy metal or head banging stuff.

I just wrote a "book" yesterday, but wanted to respond to some things on or shiny new bus!!

Sending y'all big hugs and smiles!!
Attached Thumbnails
2012-13-tyee-junior-year-338.jpg   2012-13-tyee-junior-year-347.jpg   2012-13-tyee-junior-year-357.jpg  
Old 02-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #16
Loves lavender roses

Greenie asked me to post what Alicia said about DeAnna, so here it is (get out your tissues!):

Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death. My amazing beautiful sister. She has been through a lot. She is fighting the fight of breast cancer. This woman is one of the strongest people I know. Going through chemo and staying strong. I love her. We have been through a lot but she has always been there for me since day one. I truly look up to her strength and her will, to be that person to smash this into the ground. #sister#survivor#breast cancer#fighter#beauty#wig#hero#inspiration

This made their mama cry! Alicia posted this along with the photo of DeAnna in her new wig. DeAnna is my oldest daughter (birth child) and Alicia is my youngest daughter (adopted), but they're all mine!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #17
Stazon Splitcoast

How beautiful the relationship they share, CA - you must be so proud of the both of them!!!
Quote:
Greenie asked me to post what Alicia said about DeAnna, so here it is (get out your tissues!):

Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death. My amazing beautiful sister. She has been through a lot. She is fighting the fight of breast cancer. This woman is one of the strongest people I know. Going through chemo and staying strong. I love her. We have been through a lot but she has always been there for me since day one. I truly look up to her strength and her will, to be that person to smash this into the ground. #sister#survivor#breast cancer#fighter#beauty#wig#hero#inspiration

This made their mama cry! Alicia posted this along with the photo of DeAnna in her new wig. DeAnna is my oldest daughter (birth child) and Alicia is my youngest daughter (adopted), but they're all mine!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #18
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
CA: I'm with you, In my case the memory just isn't what it use to be...so I have a hard time reembering what everyone wrote...In your case though, I think you have such a full plate...amazing all that you do...

Brat, I so enjoy your posts...Love your sense of humor...

Greenie: I like your posts because they help to keep me up to date...LOL

Marleygo: Amazing all the neat cards that you have been posting lately. Right now, I would be happy if I could manage to get one done. And while I am thinking of it...Cherie told me that they plan on going to the stamp show on the 13th.

Shirt: Thanks for the new bus...I'm ready, and I do have a helmet! I received one when I worked for the Power Plant.
Is that your way of saying you are a bad "driver?" Too fast of a driver,
do I also need to keep my seat belt fastened?

And CA: Beautiful photo of DeAnna, I love her smile...

Blessings,
Jill
Jill, the memory is the first to go (except for Greenie!). I think DeAnna took that photo with her Ipod or Iphone or whatever new gadget they're using. It turned out nice, and I love her smile, too!!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #19
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
How beautiful the relationship they share, CA - you must be so proud of the both of them!!!
I am!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #20
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Well I feel like I've been gone for days but it's only been two days! Brat don't worry if you forget me. I never take things like that personal. Gosh we can't. Do I forget to write things...only all the time! It kind of scares me how much I forget sometimes. I just read an article about post menopausal problems. Forgetting words is one of them. Guilty. i do it all the time. I have always been great with name until the recent past. I tell you getting old is not for pansies.

CA DeAnna looks so good. It's amazing. God is good.

Well I have had my grand daughter here today and we made her wedding invitation today. I did and she did the write up in Word. She is a computer wiz. Wish I knew half of what she does. Anyway it turned out great. Now only have 110 to make! It's not formal at all. In fact there is a barn scene that I embossed in...Copper! Now Greenie would you have guessed I talked her into copper??!! For those of you who don't know I will emboss anything I can get my hands on in copper. I love it. My dgd has to leave by 7:30 because she has to be back in KC to work at 11:00. It was fun having her here today. How many girls will have wedding invites made by grandma? I'm sure I will hate them by the time I'm done.

So everyone have a good Sunday. I start volunteering at the Food Pantry this week and will see my schedule tomorrow. So that will take me away a little more but its for a great cause.
Sounds like you're going to be VERY busy, Silly!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #21
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
New Bus smell rocks!!! Fearless driver, awesome uniform! CA, DeAnna seems as though she inherited your inner strength! She is lovely with or without her beautiful new wig. I am so happy to know she has a Best Friend with her in this fight. My first post on the new bus has to be short because SOME ONE used up all the room for posting!!!!!! Just kidding; Brat's posts are always so refreshing. I will be enjoying a few days with Gunner so y'all have to carry on without me for a short while. Be the best you can be!!!!!
Tate, DeAnna has a lot more strength than I have! God is good!! Enjoy your time with Gunner!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #22
Stazon Splitcoast

WOW, SHIRT, look what a NEW BUS does!!! YAY, lovely Bus Driver!!

We have only been seeing 25 to 50 posts A WEEK for the last few weeks and now, with the NEW BUS - 28 in one day!! Good to see everyone hopping aboard !
Old 02-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #23
Loves lavender roses

Do you all get the same ads on your screens as I do? I'm looking at a Coach.Com ad right now. I'm trying to slow down with those types of purchases, and they show those handbags HERE!!! YIKES!!!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #24
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
WOW, SHIRT, look what a NEW BUS does!!! YAY, lovely Bus Driver!!

We have only been seeing 25 to 50 posts A WEEK for the last few weeks and now, with the NEW BUS - 28 in one day!! Good to see everyone hopping aboard !
Greenie, leave it to you to even KNOW all these statistics!! You crack me up!!

I feel I'm nearing the end of all the poopiness and barfiness except for my mom. She's still Lucy Goosey, as Pat calls it! I want to make a TSC card but have not had time with all the laundry I have been doing. Gotta go wake up mom and see what's in store for me this morning!! See you later!!!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:24 AM   #25
Stazon Splitcoast

I only know these "statistics" since I write the post number down of the TSC challenge every week - WHAT??? you think I am OCD or something?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #26
Stazon Splitcoast

I think the ads "roll" constantly - not sure if we get the same ones as you do there - if you click to the next screen, and then back, it is usually gone and a new ad has appeared!!

Quote:
Do you all get the same ads on your screens as I do? I'm looking at a Coach.Com ad right now. I'm trying to slow down with those types of purchases, and they show those handbags HERE!!! YIKES!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #27
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
I only know these "statistics" since I write the post number down of the TSC challenge every week - WHAT??? you think I am OCD or something?
...and then you gotta do some MATH!!! Yeah, OCD!! LOL!

Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #28
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
I think the ads "roll" constantly - not sure if we get the same ones as you do there - if you click to the next screen, and then back, it is usually gone and a new ad has appeared!!
I flipped and got Verve Stamps up top, but Coach.com is still at the bottom! It's a curse, I tell ya!!

Old 02-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #29
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals!!! I saw Justin today.....Boy, he looks good! He has bulked up even more than when I saw him a couple of weeks ago! He is so ready to get out of there and start his new life. March 11th can't come soon enough!!!!

Glad to see all the chatter here.

I bought myself a present today......a Lilac fiestaware disk pitcher! I stopped at an antique place on the way home and this pitcher was calling my name!!! Of the new fiestaware, Lilac is a color that was only made for two years and is now in high demand and expensive. I have a place setting with silverware. I bought the silverware years ago for 14.88 for four place settings. Today, I saw the four place settings silverware went for 60.00!!!! Yikes! I told Mark that when it is my time to go, he can sell all of my fiestaware, vintage and new, and have enough to cover my funeral expenses! LOL! He just rolls his eyes! HA! Anyway, I'm a happy girl today!

Hugs to you all!!! LYMI!
Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #30
Stazon Splitcoast

Yay, Sissy, so glad to hear Justin is trying to turn his life around, and be better than he was before - that's GOD!!

Congrats on finding your fiesta ware thing - don't even THINK about going ANYwhere!!
HUGS!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #31
Watercolor Wizard

Oh wow.....gone a day...and posts galore...and how to respond....hmmm..impossible....but must comment on Brat...when she said she didn't have much on me....guess I am quiet about me....

About being tired all the time...that could very well be your thyroid...I am waiting for a bi-opsy on mine...been waiting since December...and am scheduled for march 12....wow our health care is slow...they only do i bi-opsy a week....

Very nice picture of DeAnna...lovely smile....so glad prayers are being answered for her, and she can fight and battle so well...is that the right words to say...I think she is a trooper!!

What the challenge for this week?...i missed it sopmewhere

thanks and hugs to all

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 02-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #32
Loves lavender roses

DeAnna gets more chemo tomorrow AND it's her birthday! Well, I know her next birthday will be much better! She has such a great attitude. God has given her such amazing strength!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #33
Loves lavender roses

Punk, I'm so glad you had a good day today, saw Justin AND bought yourself a present! You go, girl!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #34
Loves lavender roses

Jan, are you asking about TSC0215 for this past Friday or TSC0222 for next Friday?

Old 02-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #35
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Jan -

The challenge for TSC0215 was to make a black, red, and white card with some pearls and glitter! Post 4723

The TSC0222 for this coming Friday is to make a KID's CARD! Post 4774

That is a long wait for a biopsy - 3 months!! WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Oh wow.....gone a day...and posts galore...and how to respond....hmmm..impossible....but must comment on Brat...when she said she didn't have much on me....guess I am quiet about me....

About being tired all the time...that could very well be your thyroid...I am waiting for a bi-opsy on mine...been waiting since December...and am scheduled for march 12....wow our health care is slow...they only do i bi-opsy a week....

Very nice picture of DeAnna...lovely smile....so glad prayers are being answered for her, and she can fight and battle so well...is that the right words to say...I think she is a trooper!!

What the challenge for this week?...i missed it sopmewhere

thanks and hugs to all
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #36
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL - I beat you to it, CA, sorry!! Just gave Jan both the challenges!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #37
Stazon Splitcoast

Wishing DeAnna a good day and lots of prayers coming her way for the chemo - what a great DD she is!!A really tough gal that will plow through this without batting an eye!
I know you are so proud of her, CA!
Quote:
DeAnna gets more chemo tomorrow AND it's her birthday! Well, I know her next birthday will be much better! She has such a great attitude. God has given her such amazing strength!
Old 02-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #38
Stazon Splitcoast

Went to bed and remembered something very IMPORTANT
about Tuesday, Feb. 19th!!

IT'S LESLEY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

WOO HOOOO! Sissy, it's your BURF-DAY!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER WUN-NER-FUL DAY, SISSY!! AND LOTS OF CAKE AND ICE CREAM TOO - ALL YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORS, AND LOTS OF GOOD PRESENTS, AND .... AND, EVERYTHING!!!!

OK, EVERYBODY - THREE CHEERS FOR THE BURFDAY GURL!

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU, LESLEY!!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 AM   #39
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Thank you

Greenie....you made me giggle this morning!!!!! I haven't downloaded those smilies on my laptop yet....miss those!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Double nickel this year....WOW....Imma getting' OLD!!!! The hubster is being mysterious.....he's got sumthin' up his sleeve! Rut roh!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:07 AM   #40
Stazon Splitcoast

Egad - just realized this is only MONDAY - the 18th - golleeeeee, its good to be early for something for once!! giggle---

My oldest DD 's BD is tomorrow too!! I know you will have a great day!!