Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree295Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #201
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the hot chocolate, Greenie......mmmmm...tastes so good!

I have an iPhone which the screen is small and it takes forever to take a picture of a card and upload it to SCS...plus I can crop the picture, but can't enhance the picture. Then, I have a Kindle Fire which is not quite as big as an iPad, but I can't upload pictures from my camera to it... Just like my iPhone, I would have to take a picture and E-mail it to me, then upload it to SCS. HASSLE! Now that I have my beloved puter back, I can take a pic with my camera, put the memory card into my laptop, put the card in Picasa and do all the special thangs to it and then upload to SCS. I don't know if there is a place on an iPad to put a camera memory card in or not. Did any of this make sense?????!!????? :Z
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #202
Stazon Splitcoast

In your laptop, you put it in Picasa??? Is that free to do special thangs??? I put my pics in web resizer.com and brighten them up 0 that is how I have to do them to upload to SCS!

uh, no, the rest doesn't compute in my brain!! LOL
Old 03-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #203
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, Picasa is a free site that will find any pictures you put on your computer. When I download a picture from my camera memory card, I save it to Picasa. Then I crop my picture and play with it and what not. When I go to SCS and browse for a picture, it goes right to Picasa to choose my card. I have had Picasa for a few years and I love it.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #204
Forum Fanatic

Hi all, Jill here trying to play catch up again,

Lesley, I'm doing the "Happy" dance with you. We all know how difficult it is to be without a computer...It's hard to imagine life without one now...
And you're happy that we are getting snow? Not me! I hope it comes down more in your direction than ours since you want it more than me...smile.

Greenie, Glad that you are asking all these questions about ipads and such...Jill knows nothing about any of that...I just have a cheap cell phone, I can't text...take photos, etc...it's mainly for emergency purposes. I have limited minutes...so I try not to use it that much so I don't go over my allowable usuage.

In regard to the Allentown show, My husband has decided that he wants to go too.
Last night he made his very first card, and wanted me to post it on my blog and here.

Tater, saying prayers for your family

Pat, if you still read this thread...(I know you're a busy lady right now) Just wanted to let you know that you are missed.

Jan, thanks for your uplifting posts...

Sylvia, How much snow did you get all together?

Hi Brat, Ca, and shirt, and anyone I may have missed.

Blessings to all of you,
Jill
QFTD165
Old 03-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #205
Stazon Splitcoast

Jill....much to my disappointment...I woke up to RAIN this am! I do hear that the rain is supposed to change over to snow this evening, so there is still hope for me! Heehee! I look forward to meeting your hubby at the Allentown show. He can be an inspiration to us. His card is really wonderful! He should start up his own gallery here at SCS!

Have a wonderful day, my sistahs!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #206
Stazon Splitcoast

Default April Challenge List

I know it is a little early, but here is the challenge list for April.

April 5 - CA
April 12 - Kathy
April 19 - Tater
April 26 - Lesley

If anyone does not want to issue a challenge, please pm me and I will take you off the list. OR if you have any ideas about the challenges, or something you would like to change, please pm me.

Hugs to you all!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #207
Watercolor Wizard

Hi Girls!!
I love the butt dance....lolol...so funny...so glad you got ur computer back!!

Got my card done for this Friday...yahhhhh finally...seems to take forever to make a card these days...hunted for hours for the dsp to go with the other dsp I used...sound familiar? thats why dsp and white go so well together........lol

Thanks for all the posts...trying to keep up...

praying for Julie..Greenie...oh and can I ask...whats an SB comment on a card? anyone know?

hugs for now....bye

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 03-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #208
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi There!

Been CRAZY here. Last week I tried to make a mixed media card and a card for our spring colors challenge. I don't often toss cards - but that is what I HAD to do. Three attempts in all. Next time I should hire a preschooler as they could have done better!!! THAT put a damper on card making as I also wasted my allotted time!

Punk, when I was reading to catch up, I saw your "happy butt dance" and I knew I was at home! Ha Ha! I just picture you dancing around!

I went through the prayer requests and prayed you all up.

Work is busy; I am in avoidance mode being here on the bus!

My 28-year-old DD is trying to get off her plethora of meds she became dependent on for her fibromyalgia. The hope is that she will; they really want to have a baby.

Evil Mommy News: Well, as if the kids don't already KNOW me! Spencer and the girl around the corner are good friends. (He has a big crush on her best friend.) Anyway, the other day a strange man was outside talking to them and asking them questions about what school they go to. One of the boys, I have known since before he was born, told his mom and she called me that night! (He and Spencer are friends.) Yay for the "Mother's Union" I put in place! Yay for the the kids who have sense enough to tell us potentially dangerous stuff! I have told all the moms around here.

I was SO shocked and frustrated to learn they were answering him! They were afraid to be impolite! Anyway, I have to extend my Evil reputation to the adult strangers around here too. I have been making myself a presence more outside. I have told the kids to say they don't want ME to catch them talking to strangers because that would be VERY BAD! I also send Bubba, who hates strangers, outside when the kids are out there. He will have a fit it someone approaches the kids.

So Spencer thought he would boost my rep. without consulting me first. Last spring we acquired a target rifle. After sighting it, my DH gave it to me. My first shot went through the bull's eye and the second shot went through that shot. DH was proud and emailed pictures. SO, my DS put the target picture on Instagram! This is an extreme liberal area. We shall see how that flies with parents I may not know! If only potential perpetrators would see it instead! I have just about convinced some of my liberal friends that target shooting really is a fun competitive sport.

Gotta go work! I miss you ALL and I plan to jump on the bus in the next couple of days!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #209
Stazon Splitcoast

RE:
...whats an SB comment on a card? anyone know?

LOL,
It means the S PELL B INDER dies you used on your card!! It could also mean SCRAPBOOKING too!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #210
Stazon Splitcoast

Looks like I was writing my epic when Jan was writing. Hey Jan! Are you afraid we were thinking some of the same things at the same time?!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #211
Stazon Splitcoast

I do pretty much ANYthing to not throw stuff out - most of the time I do not even assemble a card till I am happy with it!!

Thanks for the prayers, Brat!! Julie should be letting me know today if the job is hers!!

Hope your DD gets off the meds - they have a baby, you can join the ranks of Grammas here-woo hoooooooo!

I am kind of surprised that Spencer and his friend even talked to the stranger - bet you have warned him more than once about that, but gladd all the Moms in the area know about it - maybe you should let their school authorities know too, so they spread the word around?? Just saying...you can't be too careful anymore! Gavin is going to be 10 on Friday, and I pick him up at the bus stop when he comes here, since he is the only kid that gets off there - it is only 3 tenths of a mile walk bit I am not taking any chances.

Hmm, sounds like you are a marksman with the target rifle - perpetrators beware!! LOLOLOL Evil Mommy with a GUN!!

Got to get my club stuff ready for Sunday - seems it is never all done!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
Hi There!

Been CRAZY here. Last week I tried to make a mixed media card and a card for our spring colors challenge. I don't often toss cards - but that is what I HAD to do. Three attempts in all. Next time I should hire a preschooler as they could have done better!!! THAT put a damper on card making as I also wasted my allotted time!

Punk, when I was reading to catch up, I saw your "happy butt dance" and I knew I was at home! Ha Ha! I just picture you dancing around!

I went through the prayer requests and prayed you all up.

Work is busy; I am in avoidance mode being here on the bus!

My 28-year-old DD is trying to get off her plethora of meds she became dependent on for her fibromyalgia. The hope is that she will; they really want to have a baby.

Evil Mommy News: Well, as if the kids don't already KNOW me! Spencer and the girl around the corner are good friends. (He has a big crush on her best friend.) Anyway, the other day a strange man was outside talking to them and asking them questions about what school they go to. One of the boys, I have known since before he was born, told his mom and she called me that night! (He and Spencer are friends.) Yay for the "Mother's Union" I put in place! Yay for the the kids who have sense enough to tell us potentially dangerous stuff! I have told all the moms around here.

I was SO shocked and frustrated to learn they were answering him! They were afraid to be impolite! Anyway, I have to extend my Evil reputation to the adult strangers around here too. I have been making myself a presence more outside. I have told the kids to say they don't want ME to catch them talking to strangers because that would be VERY BAD! I also send Bubba, who hates strangers, outside when the kids are out there. He will have a fit it someone approaches the kids.

So Spencer thought he would boost my rep. without consulting me first. Last spring we acquired a target rifle. After sighting it, my DH gave it to me. My first shot went through the bull's eye and the second shot went through that shot. DH was proud and emailed pictures. SO, my DS put the target picture on Instagram! This is an extreme liberal area. We shall see how that flies with parents I may not know! If only potential perpetrators would see it instead! I have just about convinced some of my liberal friends that target shooting really is a fun competitive sport.

Gotta go work! I miss you ALL and I plan to jump on the bus in the next couple of days!
Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #212
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Jill....much to my disappointment...I woke up to RAIN this am! I do hear that the rain is supposed to change over to snow this evening, so there is still hope for me! Heehee! I look forward to meeting your hubby at the Allentown show. He can be an inspiration to us. His card is really wonderful! He should start up his own gallery here at SCS!

Have a wonderful day, my sistahs!!!
When I got up this morning, the first thing I did...is check to see if it snowed.
We have a two small skylights in our dining room and that's how I usually check, just look up to see it there's any snow there, and when I looked up all i saw was some rain drops on the window.

Thank you for the nice comments on my hubby's card...It helps to make his day...
QFTD165
Old 03-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #213
Forum Fanatic

Jill here again,
In regard to my hubby, he could use some prayers today. He just got the news that his sister has lung cancer. She just found out today, and she is understandbly very upset...could you please add her to your prayers...thank you...

My card is done for Friday, I just have to photograph it.
Not too happy with it, but at least I managed to get one done...I know what you mean
Jan, when you say it seems to take longer to make a card these days. I tried so many different things and nothing seemed to want to go right for me.

Jan, I could not have told you what SB stood for, So many times I see abbreviations and don't have any idea what they stand for. There's a blog that I follow and so many times she ends her posts with LITS...For a long time I had no idea what that meant...finally, I saw one day...Life is too short! So true...
QFTD165
Old 03-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #214
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay, Lesley got her puter to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it amazing how we depend on them and what a big role they play in our lives?

When the snow was all done we got about 28-30 inches. Its melting some, yay!!

Hey Greenie I'd take a cup of that hot chocolate too if you have some extra.

Everyone have a great evening.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #215
Stazon Splitcoast

Got a BIG prayer request for a SCSer named Judy aka stampinginVa - she has been going thru chemo for a few months now and they did a scan in Feb. and the cancer in her liver has gotten a few more smaller tumors. Her surgeon is going to operate on Mar 27th - looks like a 7-8 hr operation and a week to 10 days in the hospital - will have to remove a good portion of her liver and the bile duct the way it looks now, with a long recovery time. Liver cancer is nothing trivial, I am sure you all know. Asking you to keep her lifted up in your prayers - she is a fairly new-bie and just started posting back in October as she is feeling up to it. If anyone wants to send her a card, I know she would be thrilled to receive it AND your PRAYER SUPPORT! Just send me a PM and I can give you her address! Thanks, Sistahs!!

On another happier note - sending prayers of thanks and praise - JULIE GOT THE JOB!! - she is going to be the Marketing and Sales Outreach Manager at a Health care facility and is starting on Monday - better benefits which make her pay higher than where she is now, and a chance to advance, which she did not have in her present job! Thank You, Jesus!!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #216
Stazon Splitcoast

UPDATE on our weather - looks like we might only get a coating to one INCH of snow here - it is swirling back down towards VA, and around and headed to the Jersey and Delaware shores again - 60 MPH winds - we might have 50 MPH winds here but not much more rain, just a wee coating of snow! I AM GLAD - sorry Lesley!!

Sylvia, I got plenty more of the hot chocolate where Lesley's came from, if any one else is interested -- LOL!!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #217
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie....So happy to hear Julie's good news!!!! Praising Our Father!

Is your friend Judy a believer? Would she appreciate cards with scripture? I would be most happy to send her a card if you want to pm me her addy.

Silly and Jill, we may have a chance of snow yet. It's s'pose to change to snow tonight. Who knows what's going on with this weather!!!

Hugs to you all! LYMI!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #218
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, Judy is a believer, and when I asked her if it was okay to request your prayers for her, she was MOST appreciative!! Will PM you with her Address - just let her know that you know me, so she isn't wondering where you got your info !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Greenie....So happy to hear Julie's good news!!!! Praising Our Father!

Is your friend Judy a believer? Would she appreciate cards with scripture? I would be most happy to send her a card if you want to pm me her addy.

Silly and Jill, we may have a chance of snow yet. It's s'pose to change to snow tonight. Who knows what's going on with this weather!!!

Hugs to you all! LYMI!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #219
Stazon Splitcoast

Jill, just went backwards and saw the post about your DH's sister having lung cancer - what is her name - oh my gosh, another one - my Dad's cousin Joan, too, plus Judy that I just wrote about with liver cancer - we really have to be praying for all these people with cancer ! What a horrible disease it is!! Hopefully they will be able to help her if they found it early enough!! I will be praying!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #220
Forum Fanatic

Sylvia, That is a LOT of snow...Yikes!

Sue, Praying for Judy, and saying prayers of thanks for Julie...that's such good news about the job.

I had asked for prayers in regard to my daughter going on an interview a few weeks ago, she got the job, and I was afraid she might regret changing jobs...(The job change was not for a pay increase, it was for work she thought she would like better)
When I talked to her tonight, I asked her how it was going she said, Busy...(She's a tax accountant) and then I asked her if she is glad she made the change...I got a resounding yes! So prayers have been answered!

My sister-in-law's name is, Carol, I only know that she has Lung cancer, don't know what treatment they are going to do, or what stage she is in...

and Sue, I love hot chocolate...you made me crave some...so I just made myself a cup...

Blessings, to all....
QFTD165
Old 03-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #221
Stazon Splitcoast

Jill,
Wondered how your DD made out with the job - glad it is working out so well, as that has been my concern for Julie - she needed to get out of the field she was in (newspapers) and she is happy this is in health care, so I am hoping she is as thrilled as your DD in a few weeks!! Her DH has been laid off for long periods of time THREE times in the 13 years they have been married and she carries the big workload, since he can only find part time work after he runs out of unemployment - its frustrating seeing her work so hard that I worry about her - that is another reason I have Gavin coming here after school and three days a week in the summertime - so she does not have to pay for summer camp or someone to watch him the days his Dad works.

Will be praying for Carol and I hope your hot chocolate was good - I am going for a cup of chamomile tea to get myself ready for bed soon!

Nighty nite!!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #222
Forum Fanatic

quiet here today...
Thank you Sue, and Lesley, for posting your beautiful cards to this week's challenge. Very nicely done.
Blessings, Jill
QFTD165
Old 03-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #223
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, well the snow they have been predicting for days has finally arrived - now it seems to have slowed down and all we got was maybe 3 slushy inches - hope Lesley got her snow 'fix' from this. Later it is supposed to rain and tomorrow, Gavin's 10th BD, it is going to be in the 50's, warm and sunny - AND Daylight savings time takes effect tomorrow night - can't wait for spring to finally be here!

Lots to do to get ready for Hostess club Sunday so not sure how much time I will have online - have a good weekend everyone!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #224
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Brat!!!! You are up for giving the challenge.............Hello??? Oh Evil Mommy!!!!! Hello????????
Old 03-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #225
Proud Fan Club Member

Jill so sorry I have not made it to today's challenge, I will in a few days. I got word yesterday that my cousin died. She lives in St. Charles and her sister is the one I go to Illinois to see. So I have been busy getting things in order here. I am leaving tomorrow morning to go to Ill and then we will go to the funeral Sunday. This cousin is almost two years younger than me. She died from natural causes. She has had a problem with alcohol since she was young and they think her liver shut down. I'll be gone a few days, not sure exactly when I will be home.

Greenie its great that Julie got a better job and closer to home. Jill it sounds like your daughter made a wise choice also.

I had my first shift at the Food Pantry yesterday. We served about 200 families. It was really busy. There were a lot of nice people that came through. One lady and her husband came in and she thanked me. She said " I am so thankful we were able to come here." She said " We have a couple of cans in our cabinet and that's all." On top of that their car has broken down. The husband has lost his job. I tell you I walked away from there thinking how blessed I am. You can take food if you are a volunteer and I would not take food. I am blessed to be able to buy it and if I took the food then they would run out sooner. Now at the end of the day there was still produce left so I took some pears and grapefruit. But anyway it was a neat experience. I enjoyed it.

Lesley hope you got snow too!

Everyone have a great weekend and I will get on da bus when I return.

Hugs to all.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #226
Stazon Splitcoast

Silly, so sorry for the loss of your cousin! Will be praying for her - and for travel mercies for you and Jerry.
Glad you had a good experience working at the Food Pantry - that is a blessing that you can go and help those people who need it most!
See you here when you get back! Be safe.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #227
Stazon Splitcoast

Yiiippppeeee for the Jobs!

So sorry for those with cancer. My co-worker is only 35 and they think she has breast cancer. She is having a biopsy!

So sorry for your cousin Sylvia. Substance abuse had been bad in my family for generations. That is why I don't drink, and now that marijuana is legal here, I'll have to say I don't smoke either.

Hugs and prayers!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #228
Stazon Splitcoast

BRAT - you are up for the challenge for next Friday's TSC!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #229
Stazon Splitcoast

I was going to do eyelets for next week's challenge thinking I was so clever. Ha! That is the challenge today!

So, let's see... How about... at least three textures. It could be:
dry embossing
wet embossing
cracked glass
leather
lace
flocking
glitter
enamel
little beads or balls
textured paper
gesso (I don't even have any!)
or something you thought of that I didn't!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #230
Stazon Splitcoast

I was gettin' to it Greenie! I just didn't want to bury it in a post!

Vanessa is a Girl Scout and we have been in full site sales swing since March 1st! Sunday will be our last day. I HATE selling things! However, since I'm out there in front of the stores I just have a good time with the people anyway! There are people that some up and put $10 and $20 dollar bills in the "Operation Cookie Drop" for the troops!

I have convinced more than one guy that GS cookies go with whatever kind of beer or pop they are carrying! Mwahahahhahaa! One guy was lamenting that he was going to gain weight. So, I said I guess we better sell weight loss programs next year!

I think we should sell whole grain, low fat cookies! Or Girl Scout veggies!

Okay, so I started this post over an hour ago, but a friend dropped Vanessa off after a late dinner out and we just got done chatting!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #231
Stazon Splitcoast

WOW! I guess it was two hours!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:36 AM   #232
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Good morning, riders! Happy Saturday! I'm going to try to make a sympathy card for the TSC before my busy day begins. That cough I had turned into a full blown cold. Eddie has it, too! Hope he's much better today because I bought tickets for Eddie, his GF Willow and my 7 year old FC to go to Monster Jam today! I'm taking mom and the other two to CostCo and then maybe to the mall.

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #233
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks Greenie & JD for the answer to the shorts......

Yah...for Julie's JOB y--....

Sorry to hear about cancer in Judy's liver....will keep her in prayer...she's not a bus passenger is she? Greenie?

So sorry about your friend Sylvia!!..My condolences!! & Hugs

OK...Brat...whats gesso?...here we go again...lolol

Good night ladies...love & Hugs and prayers!!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
Old 03-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #234
Watercolor Wizard

Oh...and I think I missed a few...but I read all the comments...and try to stay caught up...wahhhh...

But you all are on my heart....

My Blog
Old 03-10-2013, 06:09 AM   #235
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Have a great Sunday, riders! Praying for all your concerns: jobs for family, health and others. My little guys look forward to Sunday School. I hope they don't have trouble getting up with the time change!! We had a long day and they went to bed a little late, and we lost an hour with DST. Did you all remember to set your clocks forward one hour?!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 03-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #236
Stazon Splitcoast

CA, sorry to hear of the relapse with your cold - and Eddie too - hope you have a faster recovery this time. Hope the Monster Jam was fun for the kids, and you had a nice outing at Costco and the mall, and they are not all too tired today after the time change, and have a good time at Sunday school. Hope the time change does not hit me later - I got up took my walk, and getting ready for club now.

Julie is thrilled about the job, and asked me to thank you all for the prayers - this one was a long time coming, but she is happy. Gavin's party and the St Patty's Day party were a lot of fun - will share pictures when I get time to download.

Thanks also for your prayers for Judy! She is an SCSer but not a rider on the bus, Jan.
Now also asking for my friend Diane's SIL, Patty, only 39 and who has had a double Mastectomy AND liver cancer also, and is in the hospital and not doing well! Jill, keeping Carol also in my prayers.

OK, gotta go - later, everyone - have a beautiful day!!!! HUGSSSSSSS!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #237
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Greenie, will be praying for your friends sil. There is so much sickness in this world. I thank God everyday for my health. I am really trying to concentrate on the small things in life that I take for granted everyday.

Everything went as nice as it can for a funeral. I have never been in a place like that before. It was huge. So very commercial. They even had a gift shop in it. I would never want to go somewhere like that. It was big and fancy and cold. The place screamed the fact they want your money.

Carol Ann you cannot seem to shake sickness this winter. I'm sorry you all are sick again. That stinks. Do you take vitamins and vitamin C? I eat citrus fruit everyday during the winter.

My daughter got me the cutest PB stamps for my bd and I am going to go downstairs and play so I can use one of them for the tea party tomorrow. See everyone later.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #238
Watercolor Wizard

Hi Everyone on de bus....

I go for my thyroid bi-opsy tomorrow, at 12:15 mountain time....so I covet your prayers, I am praying that it finally shows up as having a problem, which I have known for years, but Our Sask, government dosen't fund for the full test at the doctors, when they take blood...and mine never showed up that way...so went for an ultra sound in December...and a problem showed up...so they will stick a needle in the gland and draw out some juice...if its not empty....lol...
so thanks for your prayers ahead of time...

Hugs....

My Blog
Old 03-12-2013, 06:20 AM   #239
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, I will be praying! What kind of 'juice' will they get from your thyroid? Orange or apple? Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!! Hope they find what you feel is the problem.

Silly, glad you are back safe and sound. Sounds like you had quite an experience!

Emotional day yesterday. I did get Justin from Wernersville and now is in Philadelphia, 1 block from Temple University. This is the last leg of his 'duty' so to speak. Lots of drama happened from his step-mom....nothing new there. But I felt bad for the poor kid. However, God is giving him a new start...he is excited! Please keep him in your prayers when you think of him. Thanks!

Hugs to each and every one of you today!!!!!
Old 03-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #240
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, prayers went up that they find what is wrong with your thyroid and can do something to help you!!

Silly , hope you got to play with your new PB stamps you got for your birthday - about time you got them inky!!

Lesley, I was wondering how the transition went for Justin - glad he can overlook the drama and feel all the love you have for him, and still be excited for his new start on life - been praying for him for a long time so glad the prayers are encouraging him. Yay, Justin!!