Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree266Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #81
Stazon Splitcoast

Like Shirt, I have two extra kids here to spend the night. Vanessa's little friend that looks like her and has the same birthday, AND is named Spenser. My Spencer has his friend Hunter over.

I made them all pancakes since kids all like that. Plus my DH is in California all week, so I don't have to feed him.

I'm glad I don't have extra dogs. I don't mind if the visit sometimes, but I can't be getting up to let them all out all the time. Last time a friend brought her dog over, he peed in my bedroom. The worst part was that my friend was so mortified! It was a new dog, a rescue dog.

Saint Shirt with the dogs and kids! I sure hope your DIL will be okay. I just prayed for her and the baby.

CA, I can scare them with dinner, teasing, embarrassment - I have a whole arsenal! That goes for their friends too. I've known most of them since they were little, and I know all the girls they like too. Volunteering at school really pays off!

Punk - I can't BELIEVE you watch that stuff on TV!!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #82
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabcre8tive View Post
As long as I have enough of a mind to remember to say it. Then when the mind is totally gone, I probably will tell them I am 29.
Well, you look like you're trying to BE 29 with that helmet and those ssssexy shades!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #83
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
113.......wow....I don't think I will EVAH make it till then!!! You must have good genes!

Brat...are you scaring your children like 'BOO' or are you scaring them with your dinner?

CA....whatcha making for dinner? Mark made ham and mac n cheese. YUMMO!

Now time to settle in to what Ghost Mine finale after a new episode of Ghost Hunters! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I made some leftovers. It was chicken with whole wheat noodles in a sauce made with low fat cream of mushroom soup, skim milk and lots of dill. We also had salad which was just lettuce with some grated Mexican blend cheese and Newman's Own creamy Ceasar dressing. It's all gone, and they had seconds on the SALAD!!! Go figure!! LOL!

Old 02-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #84
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
Like Shirt, I have two extra kids here to spend the night. Vanessa's little friend that looks like her and has the same birthday, AND is named Spenser. My Spencer has his friend Hunter over.

I made them all pancakes since kids all like that. Plus my DH is in California all week, so I don't have to feed him.

I'm glad I don't have extra dogs. I don't mind if the visit sometimes, but I can't be getting up to let them all out all the time. Last time a friend brought her dog over, he peed in my bedroom. The worst part was that my friend was so mortified! It was a new dog, a rescue dog.

Saint Shirt with the dogs and kids! I sure hope your DIL will be okay. I just prayed for her and the baby.

CA, I can scare them with dinner, teasing, embarrassment - I have a whole arsenal! That goes for their friends too. I've known most of them since they were little, and I know all the girls they like too. Volunteering at school really pays off!

Ah, volunteering provides ammo for the arsenal! Check!

Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 AM   #85
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy and good morning -

Sorry I was MIA yesterday and today doesn't look a whole lot better since I have so much to catch up on, so I am apologizing now! Don't worry though, I still have everyone wrapped up in prayers for whatever concerns you have posted here.

Shirt, keeping your DIL in my thoughts and prayers - and you with the kids and dogs, and everything else!!!!

CA skimmed through and saw that the household is starting to feel better and you are cooking to build them up - how is DeAnna doing with the chemo - praying BIG for her!

Lesley, now you have surely gotten used to the "55" tag - ain't so bad now is it, baby girl?? Happy for you that your day was special start to finish!

Brat, you can write as much as you want - you have a lot of catching up to do anyway - I seem to be a whole lot busier now that I am mobile normally again, so I am glad someone has a little more "talk" time - I always enjoy your posts and humor!

Didn't see any one else here yesterday, so I am saying hi to everyone in one fell swoop - too tired still to function right - need a cup of JOE - a BIG ONE!!
Praying for all of you and your concerns - and that you all have a blessed day! Gotta get movin' here.... LOL
HUGS AND PRAYERS from Greenie!!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:05 AM   #86
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Well, you look like you're trying to BE 29 with that helmet and those ssssexy shades!!!

Even though I was singing "Too Sexy for my Clothes" for that pic, I kept them on. Didn't want my photographer to be mortified. Well, really I was afraid if I did that I might make the front cover of Play Boy. Hee hee.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 06:06 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
I made some leftovers. It was chicken with whole wheat noodles in a sauce made with low fat cream of mushroom soup, skim milk and lots of dill. We also had salad which was just lettuce with some grated Mexican blend cheese and Newman's Own creamy Ceasar dressing. It's all gone, and they had seconds on the SALAD!!! Go figure!! LOL!
Sounds much healthier than the baked spaghetti I made this week with the whole box of Cream cheese, but it was good. A recipe from Pinterest.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 06:13 AM   #88

Quote:

Oh, Brat, it was terrible here until about 10:30 last night. One of the Yorkies' barked at my son's dog all evening. I put the DIL's dog out with Daisy cuz he hikes in my house and I can't have that. Anyway, Daisy barked until 10:30. Kept dh busy going out to quiten her. Once she had pulled a huge rug out of the dog house and was laying outside, guess she did not like sharing her house. Once it was out she decided she wanted it back in so she barked until dh put it back in. Then she barked several times after that, not sure why.

The kids are all really good, no problems. Bella's dad came and got her for the night. Lena called at 5 am to tell me school was cancelled because of the chance of bad weather. (no bad weather at my house, yet) I finally got back to sleep and then I had to get up because it was time for Bella's dad to drop her off.

I fell a sleep on the sofa for about 30 minutes while ago. K

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 06:14 AM   #89

Quote:

I bet that gets confusing with two Spencer's. How neat is that that the girls look a like and share the same birthday.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 06:16 AM   #90

Thank you all for the prayers for DIL. They are planning to induce her next week, 3 weeks early since she is having so many complications with bp and gestational diabetes.

I divided all my posts up instead of writing a novel. I can't steal that MO from our other buddy here.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #91
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Shirt, praying up DIL and you and your dh and your sons and your whole family....including the furbabies! You have a lot goin' on, Sistah!! Remember, this too shall pass! Just try to keep sane(er)! LOL!

I hear bad weather is supposed to be coming your way....stay warm, my friend!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:01 AM   #92
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, 55 ain't as bad as I thought it would be.....not yet anyhow! :P I'm a YOUNG 55!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:01 AM   #93
Stazon Splitcoast

Silly's got a new picture!!!!!!!! Love it, GF!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #94
Stazon Splitcoast

That Silly needs to visit the bus and 'splain who is who in her picture! Brat the powerful has decreed it!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #95
Stazon Splitcoast

I'll bet Shirt is taking a nap!

Now I have three boys here. Vanessa and the other Spenser and a friend from Vanessa's soccer team are all at Spenser's house for the night. DH comes home from CA in the wee hours of the night!

I have to go a town over and pick Vanessa up and take her for asthma check up tomorrow AM. Busy, busy...

Right now I am in my office not working AND just staring at my toys and drawing a blank! If I didn't have a chance to stamp, I would have lots of ideas I would then later forget!

I guess I'll go do laundry. Spencer is going to bible camp, and he'll need some clean clothes to destroy!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #96

Quote:
Oh Shirt, praying up DIL and you and your dh and your sons and your whole family....including the furbabies! You have a lot goin' on, Sistah!! Remember, this too shall pass! Just try to keep sane(er)! LOL!

I hear bad weather is supposed to be coming your way....stay warm, my friend!
DIL got to come home today and they are planning to induce next week which is 3 wks early. Two of the kids and dogs went home today. Bella with Chicken Pox will be here until Sunday or Monday. She is a little sweet heart, we enjoy her so much.

Yes, rain, snow, sleet, ice, we have it all going on. And I want Dairy Queen ice cream. I bet I only went 5 times last year, beats me as to why I am wanting it. Guess because I am bored.

Thanks for asking.

Yo Sam from here on Split coast moved about 30 minutes from me. Her dh is out of town, I just checked on her. She has been without power for a while, but it just came back on.

Kathy has bad weather her way and Silly does, too.

I have been in Jammertown today. I got my shower and put clean Jammers on. I love Jammertown.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #97

Quote:
I'll bet Shirt is taking a nap!

Now I have three boys here. Vanessa and the other Spenser and a friend from Vanessa's soccer team are all at Spenser's house for the night. DH comes home from CA in the wee hours of the night!

I have to go a town over and pick Vanessa up and take her for asthma check up tomorrow AM. Busy, busy...

Right now I am in my office not working AND just staring at my toys and drawing a blank! If I didn't have a chance to stamp, I would have lots of ideas I would then later forget!

I guess I'll go do laundry. Spencer is going to bible camp, and he'll need some clean clothes to destroy!
Not nappin', I am a exception to the rule that old people sleep a lot.

Sounds like things are really busy for you.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #98
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt, I wanna be in Jammertown with you!!! I can hear my Jammers calling.....just too lazy to go up stairs and get them on! Someday I will figure out a way to wiggle my nose and I will instantly be duded up in my jammers! Wouldn't that be cool????
Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #99
Stazon Splitcoast

You sisters in the path of this storm.....please be careful! I'll be praying for ya's!!! LYMI!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #100
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all. My new avatar is me on the left, Mom in the middle and my daughter on the right. Now Tara finally did send me a picture she took of me. Now I have to figure out how to save it from email and I will put it on line. I needed a picture of myself on there. I do all the picture taking in this family so there are very few of myself. That is a 5 yr old picture so I have aged some plus I don't dye my hair to hide my gray anymore.

Its really hard to tell how much snow we have had for sure. 30 miles south of us had 11 inches and then 30 miles north had 8. We have had a least 8 if not more. It's blowing and drifting big time. We are supposed to have freezing drizzle on top of this. Hope that passes up by. The news was showing Shirt's area and said they were to get more ice. That is so treacherous. We need the moisture and the cold to kill off some more germs and bugs.

Praying for your dil Shirt. Hope she is better today. Sounds like she is having a rough time of it.

Glad you were ok Greenie. It is just so not like you to be on here I got concerned about you.

Brat and CA you both sound like you have been busy with kids!

Lesley being 55 isn't bad.

Kathy, Jan, Wendy and Jill hope everyone is doing good.

Well I need to go put a log on the fire. Definitely got to stay warm. I have to take my dog out and I just dread going out there. Wouldn't mind it but those drifts are huge. Even this fat girl could get lost!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #101
Stazon Splitcoast

OH MY! All the chatter going on here today!!

Too Sexy for my Clothes - was that what I was hearing in the BG as I took your Bus Driver picture??? You are too funny - I know you were turning heads in the airport that day when you walked in !! LOL Keeping Lena in prayers - those kids are getting trucked all over the place - good they are keeping Bella and the chicken pox away from Lena though I know how much fun you have with her! glad the kids are off from school with the nasty weather you, Kathy, Sylvia and yo sam are all having - please be safe and stay inside - the temps are killers and 8-10 inches of snow/ice/and sleet are nothing to sneeze at - a JAMMER day for sure!! Can't get Dairy Queen iffn you are in Jammers though!! Bet none of y'all have any complaints about that!! All that nasty weather is blowing north of Lesley, Jill, and me, and going up to NY again - we are probably gonna get a couple inches of rain instead!

CA and Brat - sounds like the two of you are running youth hostels with all the kids at your houses - I see Julie do that sometime with Gavin, so I know how hectic it can be - you just cook up mac and cheese, spaghetti like Shirt did, or something like that and they INHALE IT - at that age they are EATING MACHINES, especially the boys!!

Lesley, glad you are liking 55 - it's not bad at all!! Who is your new avatar? - your grandson?? What?? you want to be like Sabrina in Bewitched and just wiggle your cute little nose to get into your jammies?? Sounds like a plan - let me know when you figger out how to do it!! LOL

Silly, about time you put up your picture - but if that picture is 5 yrs old, you are going to have to update it soon as you can! (although it is nice to see your Mom and DD too) Just right click and SAVE AS, then open up your pictures and put it in a folder where you can find it, then click SAVE. Don't envy you having to take the dog out when it is so cold and drifting because of the wind - throw another log on the fire!!!

We had cold temps here today - wind chill in the teens - and I did my 1.25 mile walk - walked so fast, I was sweating when I came in - knee is doing great - see the surgeon for my last post surgery checkup next Thursday - I think he will be impressed! Asking for prayers for Judy, an SCSer fighting cancer and facing some surgery to try to stop it from spreading anymore - thanks, I know she will appreciate it!

Kathy, Jan, Jill - just saying Hi to you - hope all is well - Stay warm everyone - Tater, keep up the great activity you are maintaining - I bet you feel great with all the exercise. Keeping y'all and those you love in my prayers!! BIG HUGS!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #102
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Jill, we went to Shady Maple. Love that place!

I can't wait to see your card!
Lesley, I bet you went to Shady Maple for the same reason we like to go there for our birthdays...A FREE MEAL! Last Year we went on my birthday, and Jim's. We have been going there probably since they first built the place. It's about 45 minutes from our house. We'll have to meet there sometime. (and then we can travel about another 15 minutes and visit two different craft shops)
QFTD165
Old 02-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #103

Quote:
Shirt, I wanna be in Jammertown with you!!! I can hear my Jammers calling.....just too lazy to go up stairs and get them on! Someday I will figure out a way to wiggle my nose and I will instantly be duded up in my jammers! Wouldn't that be cool????
I bet you are nappin' in your Jammers by now.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Hi all. My new avatar is me on the left, Mom in the middle and my daughter on the right. Now Tara finally did send me a picture she took of me. Now I have to figure out how to save it from email and I will put it on line. I needed a picture of myself on there. I do all the picture taking in this family so there are very few of myself. That is a 5 yr old picture so I have aged some plus I don't dye my hair to hide my gray anymore.

Its really hard to tell how much snow we have had for sure. 30 miles south of us had 11 inches and then 30 miles north had 8. We have had a least 8 if not more. It's blowing and drifting big time. We are supposed to have freezing drizzle on top of this. Hope that passes up by. The news was showing Shirt's area and said they were to get more ice. That is so treacherous. We need the moisture and the cold to kill off some more germs and bugs.

Praying for your dil Shirt. Hope she is better today. Sounds like she is having a rough time of it.

Glad you were ok Greenie. It is just so not like you to be on here I got concerned about you.

Brat and CA you both sound like you have been busy with kids!

Lesley being 55 isn't bad.

Kathy, Jan, Wendy and Jill hope everyone is doing good.

Well I need to go put a log on the fire. Definitely got to stay warm. I have to take my dog out and I just dread going out there. Wouldn't mind it but those drifts are huge. Even this fat girl could get lost!
Yikes, I hate the snow drifting and I hate ice to. They were saying we might have a 1/2 in of ice.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
OH MY! All the chatter going on here today!!

Too Sexy for my Clothes - was that what I was hearing in the BG as I took your Bus Driver picture??? You are too funny - I know you were turning heads in the airport that day when you walked in !! LOL Keeping Lena in prayers - those kids are getting trucked all over the place - good they are keeping Bella and the chicken pox away from Lena though I know how much fun you have with her! glad the kids are off from school with the nasty weather you, Kathy, Sylvia and yo sam are all having - please be safe and stay inside - the temps are killers and 8-10 inches of snow/ice/and sleet are nothing to sneeze at - a JAMMER day for sure!! Can't get Dairy Queen iffn you are in Jammers though!! Bet none of y'all have any complaints about that!! All that nasty weather is blowing north of Lesley, Jill, and me, and going up to NY again - we are probably gonna get a couple inches of rain instead!

CA and Brat - sounds like the two of you are running youth hostels with all the kids at your houses - I see Julie do that sometime with Gavin, so I know how hectic it can be - you just cook up mac and cheese, spaghetti like Shirt did, or something like that and they INHALE IT - at that age they are EATING MACHINES, especially the boys!!

Lesley, glad you are liking 55 - it's not bad at all!! Who is your new avatar? - your grandson?? What?? you want to be like Sabrina in Bewitched and just wiggle your cute little nose to get into your jammies?? Sounds like a plan - let me know when you figger out how to do it!! LOL

Silly, about time you put up your picture - but if that picture is 5 yrs old, you are going to have to update it soon as you can! (although it is nice to see your Mom and DD too) Just right click and SAVE AS, then open up your pictures and put it in a folder where you can find it, then click SAVE. Don't envy you having to take the dog out when it is so cold and drifting because of the wind - throw another log on the fire!!!

We had cold temps here today - wind chill in the teens - and I did my 1.25 mile walk - walked so fast, I was sweating when I came in - knee is doing great - see the surgeon for my last post surgery checkup next Thursday - I think he will be impressed! Asking for prayers for Judy, an SCSer fighting cancer and facing some surgery to try to stop it from spreading anymore - thanks, I know she will appreciate it!

Kathy, Jan, Jill - just saying Hi to you - hope all is well - Stay warm everyone - Tater, keep up the great activity you are maintaining - I bet you feel great with all the exercise. Keeping y'all and those you love in my prayers!! BIG HUGS!
Yep, I was a sangin' that for sure, you know it.

Wow, I need to walk like you are doing, but I am skeered of the cold. I am cold inside most of the time.

Yeah, little Chicken Pox girl is hanging out in her apartment. I hear the tv going. I am betting she is asleep. I am going to make her go upstairs with me just incase we lose power. I don't want her to fall on the steps trying to get up there.

Heading to bed.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #106
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, well it is now Friday here in PA, so I am going to give the challenge for the TSC0301 for March 1st.

Let's forget about the snow, sleet, and ice - Make a card with an image that somehow reminds you of SPRING, use bright colors, and buttons on your card - how's that for positive thinking???
Old 02-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #107

Quote:
You sisters in the path of this storm.....please be careful! I'll be praying for ya's!!! LYMI!
Thanks, Lesley.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #108
Stazon Splitcoast

Bella with you down stairs now?? boy, you sure know how to spoil 'em, Gramma! Wait till the baby gets here!!! LOL

Keep the flashlights handy!! Hugs - sleep tight!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #109
Forum Fanatic

Wow! It's hard to keep up here...so If I miss commenting on posts, please forgive me...
Greenie, great pics of grandson playing with his band...tfs...
Shirt, adding your DIL to my prayers.
Lesley, so glad you were able to spend time with your son, and could treat yourself shopping.
Tonight was my craft night, and had the opportunity to play "teacher" and do a Make and Take. Greenie, and any one who is a demo...your job is not that easy. It was difficult for me to find a project to try and Teach a new technqiue. I was on Plan d when I finally got my ONE card project ready to show.
Well, it's way past my bedtime...so I better call it a night...Take care everyone, and God Bless...Jill
QFTD165
Old 02-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #110
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge givers for March

Ok gals....the new list for March:

Greenie - March 1

Jill - March 8

Brat - March 15

Silly - March 22

Jan - March 29

If anyone doesn't want to give a challenge, please let me know, otherwise I will keep you on the list. Or if you have any suggestions or ideas regarding the challenges, pm me.

Hugs to you all!!!!

I had posted this in the OLD bus, so thought I would update it in the NEW bus in case someone missed it.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:58 AM   #111
Stazon Splitcoast

My new avatar is my DGS Julian in his football uniform. I didn't like my mug this last time, so changed it up.

Whew...that wind is blustery this AM....Thought I was in Chicago! Blew me all across the parking lot into work......(actually needed the help as I didn't feel like being at work today!). LOL!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:59 AM   #112
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt, Kathy, Silly...you guys ok? Still have power? Warm enough? I'm get worried.

Jill, I would love to meet up at Shady Maple sometime! That would be awesome!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:00 AM   #113
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, don't be blown away walking in this wind....unless you have your sparkly glittery red Dorothy shoes on so that we can find you easily. LOL!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #114
Stazon Splitcoast

Julian looks great in his uniform - don't worry about me blowing away - it would take a tornado to get this body off the ground - and yes, I am going to take my walk today, no matter what!!

I put up NEXT Friday's challenge already for the TSC in post #106.

Quote:
Greenie, don't be blown away walking in this wind....unless you have your sparkly glittery red Dorothy shoes on so that we can find you easily. LOL!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 02-22-2013 at 09:14 AM..
Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #115
Proud Fan Club Member

Lesley your dgs is cute! Aren't they so precious?

Greenie I don't know if I commented on your dgs pictures or not. He is a handsome little devil! You can tell he is loving being in the play.

Ok I can't seem to find the post for today's challenge. It's to make a child's card...correct? No specifics just a child's card? I don't have many kid stamps since I have very few children to make cards for. Have to see what I can come up with.

We were lucky, no power outage and we heat with wood. Even if the power went off we have heat. Although with no fan on the stove you have to stay close to it. We have a three burner stove for camping so we have set it up on the patio in the past when we lost power to make coffee and cook a little. Not ideal but at least we are sort of prepared.

I feel lousy. Cannot shake whatever this is I have. I've had it way to long.

Did your dil get to come home Shirt? I thought about her leaving in this awful weather. Keep her warm and wrapped in prayer.

Hugs to all.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #116
Stazon Splitcoast

Silly,
Today's challenge IS to make a kid's card, or a card with a KID on it - given by CA on the old bus - LOL!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #117

Quote:
Shirt, Kathy, Silly...you guys ok? Still have power? Warm enough? I'm get worried.

Jill, I would love to meet up at Shady Maple sometime! That would be awesome!
Things are good here. We did not get as much as they were saying. It is about 40 so things are a melting. Thank you, for asking.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Lesley your dgs is cute! Aren't they so precious?

Greenie I don't know if I commented on your dgs pictures or not. He is a handsome little devil! You can tell he is loving being in the play.

Ok I can't seem to find the post for today's challenge. It's to make a child's card...correct? No specifics just a child's card? I don't have many kid stamps since I have very few children to make cards for. Have to see what I can come up with.

We were lucky, no power outage and we heat with wood. Even if the power went off we have heat. Although with no fan on the stove you have to stay close to it. We have a three burner stove for camping so we have set it up on the patio in the past when we lost power to make coffee and cook a little. Not ideal but at least we are sort of prepared.

I feel lousy. Cannot shake whatever this is I have. I've had it way to long.

Did your dil get to come home Shirt? I thought about her leaving in this awful weather. Keep her warm and wrapped in prayer.

Hugs to all.
Yes, she came home and so far so good. They will induce next week.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
Wow! It's hard to keep up here...so If I miss commenting on posts, please forgive me...
Greenie, great pics of grandson playing with his band...tfs...
Shirt, adding your DIL to my prayers.
Lesley, so glad you were able to spend time with your son, and could treat yourself shopping.
Tonight was my craft night, and had the opportunity to play "teacher" and do a Make and Take. Greenie, and any one who is a demo...your job is not that easy. It was difficult for me to find a project to try and Teach a new technqiue. I was on Plan d when I finally got my ONE card project ready to show.
Well, it's way past my bedtime...so I better call it a night...Take care everyone, and God Bless...Jill
Thanks, Jill.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 02-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #120

Quote:
My new avatar is my DGS Julian in his football uniform. I didn't like my mug this last time, so changed it up.

Whew...that wind is blustery this AM....Thought I was in Chicago! Blew me all across the parking lot into work......(actually needed the help as I didn't feel like being at work today!). LOL!
A cute picture.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog