In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree281Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #761
Proud Fan Club Member
 
sillyfilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rural Missouri, beautiful country.
Posts: 19,903
Default

Oh my gosh CA that is horrid heat. I hate the really hot weather. Give me snow any day. I love the spring and fall. I think growing up in So Cal that no matter how long I live in the Midwest I will never acclimate to these summers. I get sick of all the gloom of winter too. Maybe I just need a little cheese to go with my whine!
sillyfilly is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #762
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

Wow, this sounds really pretty, Silly!! Hope you get a picture taken of it and post it in your gallery!!! Love to see this!!

We finally caught a breakin the heat - going down to 89 tomorrow!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Another scorcher here today. It was 98 around 4 here today. Don't know if it got any hotter or not. Like that's not hot enough!

Got my invites done today. Went to Ben Franklin and got a long rectangle shaped basket with handles cut out. Got some wide burlap ribbon, orange ( about 2 inches wide) with a cut out pattern in it and had them make me a really big bow and tied it on the basket. I wanted the presentation to be pretty because I worked long and hard on them. Since the wedding is in the fall using fall colors I thought the basket and bow would work great. Whew glad that's done.

Keep cool.
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #763
Proud Fan Club Member
 
sillyfilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rural Missouri, beautiful country.
Posts: 19,903
Default

Happy Birthday Greenone!!!!
sillyfilly is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #764
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

Awwww, Thanks so much for all your birthday wishes! It made my day to hear from all of you whether on here or on Facebook!! Bless your hearts!!!

Hugs!
Greenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Happy Birthday Greenone!!!!
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Marleygo likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:23 AM   #765
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

In my best Marilyn Monroe sexy voice: "Hap-py Bir-th-day, to youuuuuuu, Hap-py Bir-th-day, to youuuuuuu, Hap-py Bir-th-day, Dear Greeennieeeeeeeee(breath)eeeeeeee, Hap-py Bir-th-day, to youuuuuuuuuuu(breath)uuuuuuuuuuuuu(breath)uuuuuuuu uuuuuu!!!!"

Love you, GF!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Blooms in a Box likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:29 AM   #766
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
In my best Marilyn Monroe sexy voice: "Hap-py Bir-th-day, to youuuuuuu, Hap-py Bir-th-day, to youuuuuuu, Hap-py Bir-th-day, Dear Greeennieeeeeeeee(breath)eeeeeeee, Hap-py Bir-th-day, to youuuuuuuuuuu(breath)uuuuuuuuuuuuu(breath)uuuuuuuu uuuuuu!!!!"

Love you, GF!
THANKS, VERRRRRRR-RRRRRRY MUUUUUCCCCCCCCHH, Sissy!
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #767
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

OK< need some prayers!!!!

On my walk this morning, I tripped over a raised sidewalk block and fell! Please pray my foot is okay tomorrow!
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #768
Watercolor Wizard
 
heartsong47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 8,340
Default

Happy Birthday to You....Happy Birthday to YOU....Happy birthday dear Greenie....Happy Birthday to YOU!! and many more.....!!! wish I had the music for this....

And our church one goes.....
A happy Birthday to you....A happy birthday to you...May you feel Jesus Near, every day of the year....A Happy Birthday to you...A Happy Birthday to you, and May it be the best one you ever had!!

Happy Birthday Greenie!!
Hugs
__________________
Hugs: Jan
Twisted Sistah

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
heartsong47 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #769
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Happy Birthday to You....Happy Birthday to YOU....Happy birthday dear Greenie....Happy Birthday to YOU!! and many more.....!!! wish I had the music for this....

And our church one goes.....
A happy Birthday to you....A happy birthday to you...May you feel Jesus Near, every day of the year....A Happy Birthday to you...A Happy Birthday to you, and May it be the best one you ever had!!

Happy Birthday Greenie!!
Hugs
Thanks, Jan - appreciate the good wishes and prayers !!!
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #770
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

Who has the challenge for this Friday??? Looks like CA - hopefully will feel better in the next day and be able to move again - LOL!!
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #771
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
OK< need some prayers!!!!

On my walk this morning, I tripped over a raised sidewalk block and fell! Please pray my foot is okay tomorrow!
WHAT???? You did WHAT??? I'm so sorry, Sue!!!!! Poor baby! Musta been looking at the handsome hunky mailman! Heehee!!! Please don't fall again! I know you said your foot was sore, but it your knee ok? Please take care, sweetie!!!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #772
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

Oh CA........It's your turn for the challenge! Where are you, GF???? Have you melted in the heat yet?
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #773
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Well, if you don't have a challenge, you could always come over to Speedy TV and join me and Kathy for the inspiration challenge. There is a prize for the winner.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Marleygo likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #774
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
WHAT???? You did WHAT??? I'm so sorry, Sue!!!!! Poor baby! Musta been looking at the handsome hunky mailman! Heehee!!! Please don't fall again! I know you said your foot was sore, but it your knee ok? Please take care, sweetie!!!
I wasn't going to tell what happened, but you guessed it, Les.

Greenie, hope you are better today. Gotta get better for that field trip with Daria.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #775
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishgreensue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA, Just north of Philadelphia
Posts: 13,853
Default

Ho, Sorry, Gals, there was no mailman around, I was just plodding along at a good pace and stopped WATCHING where I was walking - from now on, I will walk on the level street - there are too many sidewalks that have uneven blocks from tree roots pushing them up. Thanks for the prayers - I went to the ER and got my foot xrayed - nothing broken - I am just a little sore today from the way I hit the ground - now I know what football players must feel like the day after a game!! LOL
__________________
SUE aka GREENIE - Twisted Sistah
Happy Fan Club Member
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
irishgreensue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #776
Watercolor Wizard
 
heartsong47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 8,340
Default

So sorry Greenie...about having a fall on your knee....hope all is well!! will keep you in prayer hun!! no more playing marbles like that....better to use a table!! lolol
__________________
Hugs: Jan
Twisted Sistah

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
heartsong47 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #777
Watercolor Wizard
 
heartsong47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 8,340
Default

also so sorry girls for not getting a black & White wedding card done for the past week.....Imma hoping it will slow down now....I may finally be home for awhile, and can get caught up on my cards...and get back into the challenges, instead of the ones I have to do....whew...that was a mouthful......lol
__________________
Hugs: Jan
Twisted Sistah

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
heartsong47 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:34 AM   #778
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

Morning, all! I made my wedding card last night and will post it tonight. Sorry about being late!

Also, Since CA is really, really busy trying to stay cool and keeping all of those precious little ones straight, I will post the challenge for Friday.

Since it has been so hot out, make a card that will 'cool us off'.....anything that will make us 'cooler'. Be imaginative.....have at it!
Hugs!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:38 AM   #779
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

Greenie, so glad that your foot is not broken! Please be careful!

Shirt...So glad to see you hop on da bus! You saved the day...da bus was swerving towards a parking lot!!!! Yikes! Whew!

Jan...hope things slow down for ya soon.......it's hard to 'keep up the pace' for a long time!

Silly....how ya doing, hun? Staying cool? Hugs to you!

CA.....really missing you here! Praying for ya!

Tater.....how is everything? Love ya, GF

Jill.....how's it going? Are you going to Lancaster this weekend?

Wendy....pop on da bus when you can.....it's really a fun ride!

Brat.....Miss you, kiddo!

Pat.....Miss you too.....LYMI!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
JD from PAUSA likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #780
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabcre8tive View Post
Well, if you don't have a challenge, you could always come over to Speedy TV and join me and Kathy for the inspiration challenge. There is a prize for the winner.
I will check this out, Shirt! Thanks!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #781
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Ho, Sorry, Gals, there was no mailman around, I was just plodding along at a good pace and stopped WATCHING where I was walking - from now on, I will walk on the level street - there are too many sidewalks that have uneven blocks from tree roots pushing them up. Thanks for the prayers - I went to the ER and got my foot xrayed - nothing broken - I am just a little sore today from the way I hit the ground - now I know what football players must feel like the day after a game!! LOL
Now, Greenie, you don't have to hide those little details about the mailman.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:44 AM   #782
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Greenie, so glad that your foot is not broken! Please be careful!

Shirt...So glad to see you hop on da bus! You saved the day...da bus was swerving towards a parking lot!!!! Yikes! Whew!

Jan...hope things slow down for ya soon.......it's hard to 'keep up the pace' for a long time!

Silly....how ya doing, hun? Staying cool? Hugs to you!

CA.....really missing you here! Praying for ya!

Tater.....how is everything? Love ya, GF

Jill.....how's it going? Are you going to Lancaster this weekend?

Wendy....pop on da bus when you can.....it's really a fun ride!

Brat.....Miss you, kiddo!

Pat.....Miss you too.....LYMI!

Awww, you made me sound like Super woman.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #783
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
I will check this out, Shirt! Thanks!
We did luscious cakes for the last challenge which was really fun. Tomorrow starts a new challenge.

http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/ins...onal-challenge
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #784
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

Shirt, did those luscious cakes have any calories? I seem to gain weight even LOOKING at luscious cakes......smelling them seems to have the same effect too! What's up with that??!!!????!!!! I will definitely be sure to check it out now!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #785
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

AND......Shirt...you ARE SUPER WOMAN!!! Who else, I say, Who else could keep this bus of Twisted Sistahs steady and straight!!! Only YOU could fill that drivers seat and steer us to ALL of the coolest stampin' stores safely! Besides, you put up with the hubster throughout all of his shoulder stuff, right? That alone makes you SUPER WOMAN!!! LOL!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Blooms in a Box likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #786
Loves lavender roses
 
~CA~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern Nevada
Posts: 30,493
Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~
Default

Hi everyone!! I'm still around and thinking about all of you often. I just don't get to chat like I used to. I'm on my bed with my laptop, and all three little ones are here too! Every morning they come in my room, one by one. We watch Mickey Mouse Club House before breakfast. We go to the airport on Friday to get Eddie. He's been visiting family in Washington (father's side). We are going back to Knott's Berry Farm on August 7th thru 11th. Making plans for that. My surgery was postponed till August 14th and then school starts on the 19th. Lots to do when we get back from Knott's!!

I don't have Pipsqueak anymore. Pip got overly protective and starting biting. He bit two ladies. He went to a doggie foster home, but a new home was found for him right away. The man who fosters dogs gave me another dog the same day. He's a 9month old Chihuahua, smaller than Pip, and his name is Ziggy (short for ZigZag). He's brown with black brindle which is like zigzag stripes on him. He's so tiny!

My littlest guy is talking more now and is getting speech therapy. He doesn't have the continuous runny nose since he had his adenoids removed which is a blessing. The middle one (girl) is in therapy now every Monday. The oldest one is still in his green cast which will come off on August 13th.

Doctor thinks my mom might only have another 6 months but says she might fool us...again. She only weighs 98 pounds now. She's very confused all the time. She talks to the TV and orders food but is never hungry! You have to see the humor in things. What she says to the TV is pretty funny at times!
__________________
Happy Stamping!
CarrollAnn
Twisted Sistah


My Blog: Carroll's Corner
~CA~ is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #787
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

CA.....sorry about Pipsqueak, but congrats on Ziggy! I wanna see a picture!! BTW, what surgery are you looking forward to? My mind seems to have misplaced that information! :Z

I will keep your mama in my prayers. I'm so glad that you have a sense of humor with all of the things going on in your household. I'll bet there is never a dull moment!

Love you, GF!!!!!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #788
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,369
Default

I posted my TSC card early, hope that is ok.

CA....will you please post the challenge for August 16 for me, or will that be too close to your surgery? Let me know, k? Hugs!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #789
Die Cut Diva
 
Tater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Marcos, Tx
Posts: 3,079
Default

Sistahs I am baaaaack. Had a run of bad luck these past few weeks. Nothing life threatening or anything but geesh have I had a time of it. Got hit by lightening and it fried my hard drive and modem. Went through the house checking all appliances and went to water softener room which is off the garage and found flat tire on my car. Gunner took tire to have it patched but found the treads were cracking. After some file research, I realized those were the original tires so $660.00 later, I have new tires. The on my way to SIL house I hit a buzzard; one head light down. The very next day, hit another buzzard, other head light down. Had my I.T, Guy come out to teach me how to use my laptop which has Windows 8 which I couldn't figure out how to use and found that my scanner and printer were not compatable with laptop so, new scanner/printer/copier. Oh and I had to replace my keyboard too!!! I have lost all my contacts in my contacts list too. The IT guy will try to retrieve what he can from harddrive but can't make any guaranties. See, not life threatening but kept me cut off from my friends. Slowly recovering now. Greenie so sorry about your fall and hope the soreness had diminished by now. Happy Birthdday to you too!!! CA, like Les said, what surgery? And how is Deanna doing? Pip will be fine in his new home and so will Ziggy. When I get time I want to check out that Speedy TV thing Shirt is talking about. First time I've heard about this. I'll keep trying to learn this laptop and if y'all have any tips, send them my way. Just a few more days to go for Gunner's retirement and his birthday!!! By the way, we are FINALLY having a pool built!!! I'm so excited I can't stand myself!!!! Photos to follow as we progress. Y'all walk with God and you'll never be lost. Have a super week!!!
__________________
Ich bin Klein. Mach mein Herze rein Soll niemand anderen drin wohnen Als Jesus allein. (I am little. Make my heart clean. Don't let anyone else live in it but Jesus alone.)
Tater is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #790
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Shirt, did those luscious cakes have any calories? I seem to gain weight even LOOKING at luscious cakes......smelling them seems to have the same effect too! What's up with that??!!!????!!!! I will definitely be sure to check it out now!
Heaven's no. I chose no cal cakes and not low cal.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:37 AM   #791
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Hi everyone!! I'm still around and thinking about all of you often. I just don't get to chat like I used to. I'm on my bed with my laptop, and all three little ones are here too! Every morning they come in my room, one by one. We watch Mickey Mouse Club House before breakfast. We go to the airport on Friday to get Eddie. He's been visiting family in Washington (father's side). We are going back to Knott's Berry Farm on August 7th thru 11th. Making plans for that. My surgery was postponed till August 14th and then school starts on the 19th. Lots to do when we get back from Knott's!!

I don't have Pipsqueak anymore. Pip got overly protective and starting biting. He bit two ladies. He went to a doggie foster home, but a new home was found for him right away. The man who fosters dogs gave me another dog the same day. He's a 9month old Chihuahua, smaller than Pip, and his name is Ziggy (short for ZigZag). He's brown with black brindle which is like zigzag stripes on him. He's so tiny!

My littlest guy is talking more now and is getting speech therapy. He doesn't have the continuous runny nose since he had his adenoids removed which is a blessing. The middle one (girl) is in therapy now every Monday. The oldest one is still in his green cast which will come off on August 13th.

Doctor thinks my mom might only have another 6 months but says she might fool us...again. She only weighs 98 pounds now. She's very confused all the time. She talks to the TV and orders food but is never hungry! You have to see the humor in things. What she says to the TV is pretty funny at times!
Sorry to hear about Pip. Hope Ziggy works out well for you,

Glad the kids are doing better. Sorry about your mama.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #792
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown
 
wannabcre8tive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boxertown USA, IL
Posts: 39,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Sistahs I am baaaaack. Had a run of bad luck these past few weeks. Nothing life threatening or anything but geesh have I had a time of it. Got hit by lightening and it fried my hard drive and modem. Went through the house checking all appliances and went to water softener room which is off the garage and found flat tire on my car. Gunner took tire to have it patched but found the treads were cracking. After some file research, I realized those were the original tires so $660.00 later, I have new tires. The on my way to SIL house I hit a buzzard; one head light down. The very next day, hit another buzzard, other head light down. Had my I.T, Guy come out to teach me how to use my laptop which has Windows 8 which I couldn't figure out how to use and found that my scanner and printer were not compatable with laptop so, new scanner/printer/copier. Oh and I had to replace my keyboard too!!! I have lost all my contacts in my contacts list too. The IT guy will try to retrieve what he can from harddrive but can't make any guaranties. See, not life threatening but kept me cut off from my friends. Slowly recovering now. Greenie so sorry about your fall and hope the soreness had diminished by now. Happy Birthdday to you too!!! CA, like Les said, what surgery? And how is Deanna doing? Pip will be fine in his new home and so will Ziggy. When I get time I want to check out that Speedy TV thing Shirt is talking about. First time I've heard about this. I'll keep trying to learn this laptop and if y'all have any tips, send them my way. Just a few more days to go for Gunner's retirement and his birthday!!! By the way, we are FINALLY having a pool built!!! I'm so excited I can't stand myself!!!! Photos to follow as we progress. Y'all walk with God and you'll never be lost. Have a super week!!!
Sorry about your lightening. I had that about a year ago. It was terrible. It got my puter and everything, too.
__________________
View My Gallery
Shirley


I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
wannabcre8tive is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #793
Watercolor Wizard
 
heartsong47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 8,340
Default

Good to see everyone.....

Wow Carol....You sure DO Have a busy household....ss about your mom, I know that is quite a load when your the caregiver of an elder parent...

Good to hear from everyone....my world is finally slowing down.....and I want to do a card...but forgot the challenge for this week....hope its a christmas one...cause I have 25 to do for a neighbour who orders every year..... so will have to work them in, like 2 a week....

hugs to all
__________________
Hugs: Jan
Twisted Sistah

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
heartsong47 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:31 AM   #794
Watercolor Wizard
 
heartsong47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 8,340
Default

Oh ya..... no cal sounds heavenly!!
__________________
Hugs: Jan
Twisted Sistah

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
heartsong47 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #795
Proud Fan Club Member
 
sillyfilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rural Missouri, beautiful country.
Posts: 19,903
Default

Wow da busy is busy!

Greenie hope you are doing ok with your foot.

Lesley, the weather here has been nice the past few days. Low 80's and even lower temps to come for a couple of days. No maters from my garden yet! It's really late. I guess it's due to the wet Spring we had.

CA, here is an award for you. Woman of da Bus!!! Anyone our age who is doing all you are doing surely deserves an award. Blessings to you. What surgery? No information was given on this I don't think.

Jan glad things are slowing down for ya.

Shirt, are you still on several design teams? I've never tried to do that because for me I'm afraid having a dead line would take the fun out of it for me.

Pat, hope you are doing good. Praying for those hands.

Brat, hope you are having a fun filled summer!

Kathy where are U? Swimming a lot this summer? Boating? Can I go with you?!

Jill, haven't heard from you on da bus either. Where is ya?

I have been working on getting a little more organized in my stamping room. I need help!! Lots of it. Going to go buy some baskets and organizer drawers. Need to clean out stuff I don't use.

Prayers for all.
sillyfilly is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #796
Watercolor Wizard
 
heartsong47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 8,340
Default

I got a man card done...its for a birthday neighbour...tomorrow.....he's a plummer...so I had to be specific.....

whats the challenge? if its masculine, grey or black...needs a wrench or tool on it....it might fit?? lol
__________________
Hugs: Jan
Twisted Sistah

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
heartsong47 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #797
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Brat Cards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 25,028
Default

Heeeellllloooooo Ladies,

I think our challenge should be to make cards that explode and wrap the recipient with bubble wrap. Then we can mail them to Tater, Greenie and CA's entire household!

It is HOT here. Okay, it's hot for us Pacific NorthWesterners! It's in the upper 80's and most of us do not have A/C cuz it's NOT SUPPOSED to be hot here!
__________________
Twisted Sistah Coping without Copics and Blogless in Seattle
Brat Cards is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #798
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Brat Cards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 25,028
Default

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GREENIE!!!

I hope I have the ooomph to get the hots for cute mailmen when I am your age! What is that? Let's see, less than Shirt who is 100+, but more than me cuz I'm retro 39. My oldest DD is 29 this month! The little brat refuses to say she's my sister!
__________________
Twisted Sistah Coping without Copics and Blogless in Seattle
Brat Cards is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #799
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Brat Cards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 25,028
Default

CA - I am very sorry to hear about your mom and Pipsqueak!

I'm praying for you all!
__________________
Twisted Sistah Coping without Copics and Blogless in Seattle
Brat Cards is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #800
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Brat Cards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 25,028
Default

Do we have a challenge for tomorrow?

Do you think we might want to go to every other week for the summer?

If not, we could do get well cards or nautical cards or ?????
__________________
Twisted Sistah Coping without Copics and Blogless in Seattle
Brat Cards is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off