Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree360Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #641
Watercolor Wizard

I almost got the card done for Queen Tater....Hope to get it posted soon....ss I am behind.....but I have my list and I am behind on all of them....

So sometimes I get overwhelmed with what I have to do...and like yesterday..I just started playing around...and got Tater's card almost done, and one I never planned on....

Hugs to All

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #642
Proud Fan Club Member

I am so beat. I cooked 36 lbs of beef brisket and 20 lbs mashed potatoes to feed the workers at the Food Bank today. I kind of hurt my back picking all that meat up. Brought pizza home for supper and have just relaxed. Hoping its ok tomorrow. My niece brought crockpot corn, slaw and rolls. I also made a big 5x7 card for the assistant Pastor so everyone could sign it and then gave him one I made for him. People are now wanting to buy my cards. I feel honored.

Tired from a whole day of work. Keeping everyone in prayer.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:46 AM   #643
Die Cut Diva

OK Twisted Sistahs the challenge for TSC0621 is to make a card about something that lifts up. Could be a kite, or a spiritual scripture, or maybe a good bra................just sayin. Get creative. Only other rule is NO P I N K!!!!

Thank y'all for honoring me this past week. What fun and yes, I am still writing comments on all those cards folks have made. God bless and keep each and everyone of you.
JD from PAUSA likes this post.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #644
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater, I'm so glad that you are still having fun as Queen! That tickles my heart! AND, I LOVE your challenge! Thanks!

Sylvia, please be careful....you don't need to be hurting your back anymore! You are such a hard working gal and have such a loving spirit! You are my HERO!

Jan, I know about being overwhelmed. Just take one card at a time. Hugs to you, my friend!

I have not been in the cardmaking mood. I look at my workspace and just cannot bring myself to go there. Please forgive me for not making cards for the challenges......I will get back into it, I promise....just don't know when. Things have been overwhelming with my stepson, Marky, and all the goings on. Plus, my sister has been up from Florida and I try to spend as much time with her as possible. So, please bear with me and I promise I'll get back on track soon!

Keeping you all in my prayers daily. Hugs to you!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:58 AM   #645
Die Cut Diva

Hey Les! All us Sistahs hit a slump from time to time. You know what's important, family/Sisters! Go enjoy y'all's time together and don't sweat the small stuff like card making. When your heart is ready, you'll know and then you will sore with the rest of us Sistahs!!! Know that you are in our hearts and prayers till we see you again with all our support.
Marleygo likes this post.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #646
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
I almost got the card done for Queen Tater....Hope to get it posted soon....ss I am behind.....but I have my list and I am behind on all of them....

So sometimes I get overwhelmed with what I have to do...and like yesterday..I just started playing around...and got Tater's card almost done, and one I never planned on....

Hugs to All
Jan, I think we can all relate...sometimes, I so want to do more of the challenges, but I have so many cards I need to make for other special occasions for friends and family, etc....that have to come first, and they are difficult to keep up with.

Hugs,
Jill
QFTD165
Old 06-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #647
Forum Fanatic

Sylvia, I so hope your back is feeling better...been there, done that...Not fun. Will add you to my prayers...

Tater, so glad you enjoyed your "Queen for today" reign! I know I did, I felt like I was six feet off that ground with that honor. So special!

Lesley, I have those dry times where I couldn't make a card if someone paid me big $$$$ to make a card.

Sylvia, I can understand why people would want to buy your cards they are beautiful!

I was recently asked, and I have always said no in the past. (No, to the question to your sell your cards) but I may start. I have so many dentist and doctor bills to pay right now. No, I don't think selling any cards would help me to do that! But it could help to pay for some glue and paper to help me make more cards.

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Blessings,
Jill
QFTD165
Old 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #648
Die Cut Diva

OK, can anyone recommend a good white gel pen? I LOVED the one SU used to sell but they no longer carry it. I have purchased white gel pens from Michaels and Hobby Lobby but they were terrible and didn't provide the same performance that the SU one did. I am open to suggestions. Also, since I'm on the subject of supplies, has anyone used tape runner and do you like it? I often see videos where they use a huge dispenser for applying tape runner but I just wonder if it is worth getting?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #649
Proud Fan Club Member

We had 102 big bales of hay done today. It's like seeing your pantry full of food. Knowing my horses will have good food this winter.

Could not sleep for anything last night and my back was killing me. I can't believe it. I have not had problems since my surgery. Oh little aches and pains but that's to be expected. Still bothering me today but it is better. So I took it easy. Won't put myself in that position to let that happen again. I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was. So I will just be smarter. I won't be cooking like that anymore. I feel so much better than before my surgery that I thought I was better than what I am. I guess it was a lesson I needed to learn.

Jill I don't care about selling any cards. The compliment is nice but I want it to remain fun. If I had to make them I would lose my mojo.

Lesley we surely understand about not wanting to make any cards. Heck I missed the challenges for about a month. Enjoy your family and know we are all here for you.

Greenie has been MIA for several days. Hope you are having fun whatever you are up to.

Jan how's Wendy? Wow you had a moose close to you or on your land. I forget exactly what she said. Those things are so huge! Hey please pm me your birthday and address. I thought I had it written down but I couldn't find it.

Pat hope you had a good time with your kids. Bet those babies are getting big. When you can you should post a picture of them on here. Would like to see how they have grown.

Tater so good to see you on here with all of your uplifting and positive attitude.

Carol Ann I hope everything is ok. You haven't been on here for several days.

Shirley hope things are going good for you. I bet your little Jude is growing like a weed too. It would be nice for you to post a picture of him too.

Kathy I hope things are better with your aunt and uncle. Hope things have slowed down for you some. You have all been in my prayers.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Blooms in a Box and JD from PAUSA like this post.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:18 AM   #650
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Silly, thanks so much for asking about the kids. We had a beautiful ten days! Our hearts are full, and ache to be here once again. We looked at a few homes, but until ours sells, we wait! I did continue my walks in Wyo, and prayed that God would lead us, knowing only He can find the place we need to be!

I have seen two doctors and been in therapy since March for my hands. The doctors at Kaiser do not agree, so I am being referred to a third. It's a wait....

Here's a few shots of the babes. Keeping you all in my prayers (I do look everyday!) and sending love.

wrinkly-lil-nose.jpg

sleepy-boy.jpg

sleeping-princess.jpg

super-jonny.jpg
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Marleygo likes this post.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #651
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, Sistahs, finally some breathing space!!

Gonna work backwards from here and try to catch up with everyone!!

Pat - those babies are the sweetest ever - love these pictures - you can sure tell you were a photographer once upon a time - so glad your time with the kids was so much fun! Sorry to hear that a third doctor is necessary for your problem - will pray that you can get it resolved soon.

Sylvia - Yikes, Girl, what were you thinking lifting all that heavy meat?? If they want you to do the cookin', since you are such a good cook, they should pitch in and help - I hope you have been taking it easy since and resting your back. Just getting back into making a few more cards - more at the end of this post why I have not been here much!

Tater, I use the Gelly Roll white pen from Sakura, not sure where I got it but I will ask one of my girls who is going to the CKC convention to pick some up for me so I can send you some. I use the ATG tape runner gun from 3M - the refills are 1/4" x 26 YARDS, so they are well worth the money - our Michael's sells them, so you can use a coupon and get at least 40% OFF - THEY ALSO HAVE THE REFILLS IN PACKS OF 2 - which you can use a coupon on too!! So happy you were honored as Queen for the day last week - I know how surprised you were, but you really DO deserve it! Thanks for the sweet challenge for next Friday too!

Jill, your cards - actually EVERYONE'S cards - are wonderful and I know most people would appreciate the work you put into them. Whenever I take my box into work, I usually sell a minimum of ten cards - that's a little CS and glue money - just don't shortchange yourself - Ask enough for them - you won't make $10. per hour, but you will recoup some $$ for the time spent doing what you love!! Do you gals have any idea how MUCH Hallmark is getting for their cards these days?? Highway robbery, I tell ya'!!

Lesley, my sweet friend, no worries about no card making (for a break that you must really need) Summertime is hard to keep up, especially since you go camping, have reunions (yours looked like a blast) and working too, besides all the backroom stuff going on. We all need a break sometimes - just pop in and say HI every once in a while so we know you are still your regular bubbly self - NOTE - I won't be at the CKC convention in Lancaster this year - sorry!! maybe we can hook up another time at your house?

Jan, I know how busy you have been making cards - just make multiples of the same card and add the sentiments later - it is hard to make each one "to order" with colors and all, so try making them more CAS - you can always add a few flowers or embellies when a card is needed. AND HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!! Hope your card gets there on time - if not , it is almost there, God bless the postal service!!

Wendy, have seen a few of your cards, but I am sorry I have not been doing so great on commenting lately - your upbeat enthusiasm is always appreciated, and each of your cards is prettier than the last one. Keep up the great work!!

Shirt, glad we got to catch up a little bit - I can't believe how busy you are with all the mojo helping you grind all those great cards for your DTs - you put me to shame and motivated me to get busy and make some "fun" cards to build up my stash again, so thanks for the inspiration. Is Tig racing again?? How's he doing ?? Hope he beats all them fellers that are such sore losers!! LOL

CA, this is definitely NOT like you to be missing so long - guess all those kiddies are keeping you hopping - hope they are all over the sniffles and colds they had and also that Mom is doing well. Bet Eddie is on top of the world since Graduation - is he going to work now? Will be good to relax a little this summer if you CAN!!! How is DeAnna doing?? I am still praying for her too!!

Kathy, I have to apologize for not commenting on all your cards - you had 20 up in one day and totally bowled me over, Girl!! Still keeping your aunt and uncle in my prayers - and you TOO! that is a big responsibility you took on, being their caregiver and I know it must drain all your energy, but bless your heart for doing what you can for them!!

Brat Girl!! Another LOOOOO---OOOOONG time, we have not heard from you, gal!! Guess with the summer time, Don being away for work and you, trying to be everything to everyone, your time is definitely not your own, now that vacation is here. I sure hope all is well, keeping your friends you requested prayers for on my mind and in my prayers always!

Now, my "excuse" for not being here so much -

Gavin is done school and is thrilled to have gotten honors for his last report card as well as an award for extra effort!! I will have him 3 days a week during the summer too, and will be helping him with some math and reading, as well as doing some fun things like going to the movies or one of my "field trips" LOL

Phyllis is living down at her sister, Gail's, now since her daughter "threw her out" - she is slowly getting used to the idea and still has tearful moments, but she is doing a lot better and is not as stressed. She has a car now so she can get around and her sister is so happy she is there, but it is a major adjustment for her.

My neighbor who has no family and had the stroke, is home with a feeding tube - the nurses have come out to help him get set up with that, but he calls me and I am trying to help but it is stressful since I can't really DO anything except maybe help him with little things. I brought him home from the rehab and took him to his Doctor's appt - and until he gets set up for transport services for seniors, I will have to take him a few places, since he is not supposed to drive, but says he CAN - YIKES I don't want him out on the road having an accident and hurting himself or others!! I don't really know if he understands everything, and I am sure he is depressed because his life is so changed now, but he has to be able to handle the feeding tube himself and work hard to learn to swallow again.

Maria, my walking partner is slowly getting over her eye infection and another neighbor, Kim, just had to have her toe amputated, so she is on the mend from that.

I went to my knee doctor's and he gave me another cortisone shot and we will see how it is by this Friday - if not improved, then he will probably set up the surgery.

So, my friends, that is why I have been MIA so much - I think about ALL OF YOU all the time and pray for you and all those close to your hearts.

LYMI - Greenie!!
Old 06-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #652
Proud Fan Club Member

Pat those babies are just beautiful! I knew they would be. I can't get over how much they have grown. They change so quickly. The Lord just lets us have them for a little while to shape and mold.

We went to our daughter's last night for a Father's Day dinner. We had Prime Rib. She made wilted lettuce from her garden. I didn't need anything else but that salad. It was a lovely dinner.

It is hot and extremely humid here.

Greenie you sound way too busy!!! Good to hear from you.
Blooms in a Box likes this post.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:30 AM   #653
Stazon Splitcoast

Mornin' all! What a glorious day outside!!!

Pat, those babies are so beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! Praying about your hands!

Greenie..you are so busy! You have a huge heart full of love! God bless you, gal!

Silly...glad to see you spent time with your daughter yesterday. Please take care of your back! Praying for you!

CA, Jan, Jill, Wendy, Tater, Brat, Kathy....cyber hugging you all!!! Love you!!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 05:31 AM   #654
Stazon Splitcoast

Default July schedule for TSC challenges

Here is the schedule for July for the challenges:

July 5 - Silly
July 12 - Jan
July 19 - Greenie
July 26 - Ca
Old 06-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #655
Forum Fanatic

testing
QFTD165
Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 AM   #656
Forum Fanatic

Well, at least my test went through, This is my fifth try to comment on this thread! I felt very frustrated today1 Then I have to add to it by not being able to comment here...(Probably something wrong that I'm doing)

Pat, your pictures are so adorble! I had a long post for you, but it wouldn't let me post it. So I'll just say thanks for sharing. I will add you to my prayers.

Greenie, you sound like a very busy lady! I have to laugh when my younger friends say to me..."Now that you aren't working anymore"...."How do you keep busy?" Believe me, there is no problem with keeping busy.

Yesterday, was a nice day, Our daughter and her family, came to visit my hubby for Father's day. Now don't anyone groan...but I gave my husband a STORE bought card for Father's Day. I've been trying to clean up and organize my craft room for days now...It was getting too out of control, and it was making it more difficult to make a card, so I thought it was time to organize and declutter. Then I can get back to making cards. In the process, of decluttering...I found a card that I had purchased years ago to give to my husband. The card was still in the orginal celephane. I decided to finally give hime that for this year's Father's day card.
QFTD165
Old 06-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #657
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Jill, I so understand the "cluttering" getting out of control!! Sometimes I have something RIGHT ON THE TABLE IN FRONT OF ME, and I can't see it because there are 3 things on TOP of it!! But I do try to make neat "piles" of stuff at night before I go to bed, and get rid of the trash, etc. I still have cards I bought years ago, in a box, but I try to make everyone's cards, because their first question is "Did you make me a card this year? I love your handmade cards so much, I save them in a box" BUT, that card you gave your hubby at least decluttered things a little bit more - good for you!!

Lesley, thanks for the new challenge list, Gal - you are on top of things!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #658
Die Cut Diva

Sue yes, please have your friend get some for me. PLEase let me know how much they are. I'll send the money straight away. Thank you for the info on the tape runner too. They always make it look so easy on the various videos I've seen but I just didn't know if it was worth the cost.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #659
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, Tate, hope you can hold out till the end of July for the gel pens - that is when the convention is - unless I go somewhere and see them before then! I seem to remember they were in a 2-pack, but no idea on the price. Will get them asap for you!
Old 06-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #660
Watercolor Wizard

Oh.....wow........going down the list...and have no way of catching up....but will comment on those CUTE lil grandkids Pat...what a pair of sweeties!!!

Been away alot lately...not even on computer for last 2 days...

So love and hugs to all...........and got that Lesley.....July 12th.....I will be at Bible camp that week.........won't be able to do a card......but will post a challenge! ...been thinking on that one.....

oh Greenie...your idea is a good one.tried that before and turned out a complete failure...when people order cards...its one like that one..or that one...I take pictures of all the ones i make and have them in a book...so thay can look and choose....as for the ones I make for friends and family...i do reperat those and change colours etc. that works....I just get behind some days, and some days have a writers block...lol

right now I am in a writers block.....its just a case to get at it.....

Love & Hugs to all.

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
Old 06-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #661
Proud Fan Club Member

So the challenge? Is it Tater's, to make something that lifts you up?
Old 06-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #662
Stazon Splitcoast

[Hey, Silly,
\
Yes, it is Tater's - post #643 - here it is-----

OK Twisted Sistahs the challenge for TSC0621 is to make a card about something that lifts up. Could be a kite, or a spiritual scripture, or maybe a good bra................just sayin. Get creative. Only other rule is NO P I N K !!!!

I got mine already done - must be gonna SNOW or somethin'.

QUOTE=sillyfilly;20211261]So the challenge? Is it Tater's, to make something that lifts you up?[/QUOTE]
Old 06-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #663
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Greenie! My back is getting better. Just taking it kind of easy. I did have my brother and sister inlaw over for dinner. His bd is this coming Sunday. I had fresh creamed peas and new potatoes with my dinner. Can I just say YUM!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:42 AM   #664
Stazon Splitcoast

Silly...NEW potatoes....hmmmm.....are they better than OLD potatoes?? Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!! Sorry...just being ornery!

So glad to hear that your back is better. I worry about you!

Anyone hear from CA? I know she has her hands full with the little ones and her mom.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:57 AM   #665
Stazon Splitcoast

I did hear from CA and the little ones are still having health issues, so she has her hands full with doctor appts and such, but you know her - she has everything under control!!!

Silly, I love peas, just not the mushy ones in the cans, so I bet yours are super!!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #666
Watercolor Wizard

Sylvia...so glad your back is better...

and Greenie...so sorry about your knee...is that the other one?

We are getting alot of rain....much needed....but sure is hard on the body...the dampness I think...my hands keep going numb...so hard to do cards...

Going to try to do something uplifting...was thinking about a ??? hmmmm

love and hugs to all

My Blog
Old 06-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #667
Proud Fan Club Member

I got my card done and posted for Tater's challenge for tomorrow! Yay for once I'm not behind.

Going to go get a new phone tomorrow. I want to buy a smart phone but I don't want to pay the extra money for the internet when I have my computer. For me I think its probably a waste of money so I'm just going to get a regular phone.

Wow it is hot here. Its very humid which makes it seem so much hotter.

Lesley...old potatoes!! Bawahahahaha!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #668
Forum Fanatic

Just doing a quick check in...
Managed to get my Challenge card done on time for a change...(only because I managed to get together with my stamp buddies last night...they always help to motivate me!)
Some really nice cards posted lately...did some commenting...I will be back later to do some more...It's so nice out today, so I want to get some housework done while it's still cool. I understand the humidity is coming our way again...and me without a/c I won't feel like doing much housework then.

Hope everyone has a good day...
Blessings, Jill
QFTD165
Old 06-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #669
Die Cut Diva

Pat, your son and DIL make beautiful babies!!! Absolutely precious.

CA, if you're checking in on the Bus, hope things are winding down for you a little. Wish we were closer so I could come by to help.

Sue, sorry to hear you are having knee issues. Hope the shot works for you. Thanks again for the info on the pens and tape runner. Yes, I can be patient.

Silvia, girl I am getting so many tomatoes from our little bitty garden that I got out that beautiful recipe card you made me and have made 4 tomato pies. My SIL saw the recipe card and had a fit over it. I think we are going to cas it. Also, I changed and added a few things to the recipe. So enjoy home grown tomatoes.

Jan and everyone else, this is the first day of summer and I hope the beginning of a fun filled season. God bless all y'all.
Blooms in a Box likes this post.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #670
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Tater I'm envious!!! If that's a sin Lord forgive me?! Tomatoes are one of my favorite foods. Glad you are enjoying that tomato pie. I just love it. I play around with it too and change it up. I haven't had it anyway I didn't like it! Enjoy those maters. I've got blooms all over my vines and have some peppers about the size of a golf ball. Yay.

Jill I cannot imagine not having air. I just cannot take the heat. It makes me sick, seriously. I can remember my first few years living in the midwest and everyone would be so happy summer was here and I hated it.

everybody have a good weekend.

Hugs to all.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #671
Stazon Splitcoast

Sylvia - my QFTD card was made with one of the verses from Scripture SERIES I - which I believe used to be called the Customer Favorites, not from the Scripture Collection - here it is -
SCRIPTURE SERIES 1 -
Old 06-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #672
Watercolor Wizard

GN ladies......time for beddy............

My Blog
Old 06-22-2013, 02:47 AM   #673
Die Cut Diva

Who's up for TSC0628? Don't mean to rush ya but this weekend is probably the best time for me to get my entry done; busy week coming up. Planning a surprise retirement party for Gunner. We are both so excited to begin this new chapter in our lives and thank God for this blessing everyday. We have a few friends that never got to enjoy their retirement. All y'all have a beautiful week, here in Texas we're trying to keep it cool. H O T here!!!!! Although our tomatoes are doing great, we still go to Farmer's Market for other fresh produce and today is the day. See y'all later!
Old 06-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #674
Die Cut Diva

Looks like there is a trip to Oklahoma on our schedule, Gunner's Aunt passed away unexpectedly. Well, unexpected to us; we had no idea she was ill.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #675
Forum Fanatic

Default Tater

Tater, I am so sorry for you loss...

and I owe you an apology...
Until you commented on my card...I had forgotten I wasn't supposed to use PINK!!! (my favorite color, by the way)

I think it was the last challenge here that I did wrong too. the square, rectangle, and oval, challenge...LOL

I think that's one of the reasons I don't like to cook. I don't do a good job
with following recipes, either.

Like the time I baked a cake and I thought it said to put in a 1/3 cup of sugar and I did...I couldn't figure out why it turned out looking like a pancake...till I reread the instuctions which read to use 1 and 1/3 cupt of sugar...

or the time I made home made bread, and when I went to take it out of the oven I almost dropped it. it was as heavy as a cement block. I realized at a much later time, that the dough was supposed to be put into two pans,
enough to make two loaves of bread. I put it in one pan, to make one loaf of bread...

as I said, I can't follow directions very well...

Oh and about the tomatoes...I LOVE them...but I can't eat them. I think I get hives just hearing the word tomatoes. I found out I can't eat them after a trip to an emergency room.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Blessings,
Jill
QFTD165
Old 06-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #676
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Who's up for TSC0628? Don't mean to rush ya but this weekend is probably the best time for me to get my entry done; busy week coming up. Planning a surprise retirement party for Gunner. We are both so excited to begin this new chapter in our lives and thank God for this blessing everyday. We have a few friends that never got to enjoy their retirement. All y'all have a beautiful week, here in Texas we're trying to keep it cool. H O T here!!!!! Although our tomatoes are doing great, we still go to Farmer's Market for other fresh produce and today is the day. See y'all later!
I was wondering the same thing, so I just looked it up, and it looks like it's (Brat) Terri's turn.
QFTD165
Old 06-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #677
Die Cut Diva

Jill, damatas give you HIVES???? OMG! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't eat them! Sometimes I do good with directions and other times not so good; depends on my mood I think! I enjoy cooking but hate the clean up. I really can't complain because I've got a good man who always helps what ever/when ever. Somethings he can cook better than me! Girl no apology needed regarding the P I N K. It is just something the others enjoy razzing me about and I try to take it well and make jokes. It's all because we love each other!!!! Sorta fun to poke them about it too!!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #678
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge for 0628

Hi gals! We had a wonderful time camping this weekend! Beautiful weather and a great time with my brother and SIL.....Oh, with the hubster, of course! LOL! Love these weekends....just miss having the internet!

We haven't heard from Brat lately, so I will fill in for her on this weeks challenge (062. How about if we make a card that has some sort of transportation on it....ie, car, truck, train, plane, boat, buggy, cart.......anything that will get you from point A to point B. Pretend we are all going on vacation.....how would we get there? AND, where are we going?
Old 06-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #679
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't how the smiley face got on the date for the challenge. I tried to edit it and it stays there! Hmmmmm...weird! Anyways, the date is 0628.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #680
Proud Fan Club Member

Jill I can be bad about directions too! Last night I was going to make a card for the CAS design team challenge. So I read to make a card with things you would find at a Lobster Bake. Well I didn't go on down because it was a color challenge. So I made a card, a beach scene w/o the colors. So I am looking at everyone's cards and realized what I have done. Glad I hadn't posted the one I made. Oh well there's always next time.

Thanks for the info Greenie.