Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #3921
Stazon Splitcoast

Today is Wednesday - doesn't that challenge come out tomorrow??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
So, does anyone know why there wasn't a "Ways to use it" challenge today? I don't know what thread to go to to find out. Just wondering....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #3922
Stazon Splitcoast

Yep, it does......I thought it was Thursday today!!! DUH!!! This is just not been my day!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #3923
Stazon Splitcoast

It's okay - everything is going to be ALL RIGHT!!!
(patting you on the shoulder) LOL
Old 09-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #3924
Proud Fan Club Member

Lesley on the Home page there is a list of all the challenges.

Wow what a beautiful day we had here! I think the weather is about a month ahead of schedule. There are still quite a few hummingbirds. I know they are all migrating so these are just passing through. My woodpecker that comes and stays every winter is here. He is comical. Squawks at me if I let him run out of food. Now he's squawking at me to just start feeding him. I don't feed them in the summer but I did some this year because so much was burnt up.

Hope everyone is doing good.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #3925
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Silly - I just emailed you!! LOL

We had a great day here too - I did some cleaning out of some more stuff to take to the yard sale on Saturday here at my complex.

Have to get my Christmas card stamp a stack in a month earlier because of my knee surgery, and it looks at though I might have to skip my Gift class this year - unless of course, I have a rapid recovery - heheheh, will not make a decision until later on that, after I see how I am doing!

Poor Lesley got her days mixed up - it's okay, sweet Friend - tomorrow you can do the Ways to use it!

Saying hi to all my Sistahs - remembering you all in prayers every day!! HUGS!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #3926
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie...thanks for the pat on the shoulder! Boy, did I need that! Oh my......I sure had my days mixed up! Now I have to live Thursday all over again!!!! heehee!!!!

Silly, feed that ole woodpecker before he start feeding on your house! Heehee!!!

Greenie, what is your GIFT class? Curious.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:13 AM   #3927
Die Cut Diva

I am spending a rare day at home cleaning. Stopped for a breather and jumped on the Bus for a quick peek. Sounds like there are a lot of prayer needs among us. CA, I do not know any words to bring you comfort but can reassure you that today there are so many things that can be done to fight Breast Cancer. DeAnna is on my prayer list and will stay there as long as necessary. Greenie, prayers for you as you face your upcoming knee surgery. Wish I was a bit closer to give you a helping hand while you recoop! Les, you are a sweetheart and such a good Mom to stand by your son. Will be happy when his incarseration is done! Sillie, we have a woodpecker too and it is hillarious to hear him hammering on the metal covering on the power pole! We even have a pair of roadrunners that come by twice a day for water and to chase lizards. Wish they would come into our yard to catch the frogs that have taken up residents in our pond. They are so noisy!!! Pat, I am saving the beautiful Christmas card to give to Mom when it is closer to the holidays. If things begin to look as if I need to give it to her sooner, I will. Thank you for thinking of us. Shirt, them flying monkeys came! I just love all the details you had on the card! Thank you too. Not much change in Mom; just a little slipping each day. Very hard to take but as a lot of you have said, Trust in the Lord, take his hand so that he can lead us on the right path. He'll bring us through this. Miss all y'all very much and will try to do better about checking in. Blessings to y'all.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #3928
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Les,

I do a "gift" class every year either altering something - like a frappucino bottle or different tins I buy - , decorating a candle, using the pocket calendars you get in ACMoore or Michael's and making an insert to go inside the cover that they decorate themselves, 2 years ago, I got tiles at Lowes, and we stamped on them and adding cork on the bottom for a set of coasters, make lite nugget boxes with cardstock, most of the stuff we have made, I posted in my gallery each year .
Check out my gallery -
p.3 - Nov 8, 2011 has 5 items,
p. 6 Nov.18 has 5 more,
and p. 8 - Dec 5 has 4 more

I buy stuff either online, in Target, craft stores, ceramic tiles at Lowes or Home Depot - or drink a lot of Starbuck's bottles of Frappucino, LOL - and try to balance it out with stuff that doesn't cost too much so that they go home with 5 things that they can use for gifts and duplicate once they make them here if they want, giving them measurements and basic directions.. we do the yearly planners every 2 years, but I trry to sub another type of calendar thing the years in between!

Hope that helps - Also check in the gallery for anything but a card and
3 D items!! - for Halloween, I made the bats out of the petite purse die, and the list goes on and on!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Greenie...thanks for the pat on the shoulder! Boy, did I need that! Oh my......I sure had my days mixed up! Now I have to live Thursday all over again!!!! heehee!!!!

Silly, feed that ole woodpecker before he start feeding on your house! Heehee!!!

Greenie, what is your GIFT class? Curious.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #3929
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hey Les,

I do a "gift" class every year either altering something - like a frappucino bottle or different tins I buy - , decorating a candle, using the pocket calendars you get in ACMoore or Michael's and making an insert to go inside the cover that they decorate themselves, 2 years ago, I got tiles at Lowes, and we stamped on them and adding cork on the bottom for a set of coasters, make lite nugget boxes with cardstock, most of the stuff we have made, I posted in my gallery each year .
Check out my gallery -
p.3 - Nov 8, 2011 has 5 items,
p. 6 Nov.18 has 5 more,
and p. 8 - Dec 5 has 4 more

I buy stuff either online, in Target, craft stores, ceramic tiles at Lowes or Home Depot - or drink a lot of Starbuck's bottles of Frappucino, LOL - and try to balance it out with stuff that doesn't cost too much so that they go home with 5 things that they can use for gifts and duplicate once they make them here if they want, giving them measurements and basic directions.. we do the yearly planners every 2 years, but I trry to sub another type of calendar thing the years in between!

Hope that helps - Also check in the gallery for anything but a card and
3 D items!! - for Halloween, I made the bats out of the petite purse die, and the list goes on and on!! LOL
How cool is this!!!! I love this ideer!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! i wuv u!!!!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #3930
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Tater! THAT'S a breather???? Going home to clean!! Wish I lived closer to you so I could help clean and you could relax on your day "off" and we could chat!!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #3931
Stazon Splitcoast

CA, guessing you are extra busy, but wondered how far DeAnna lives from you - is she the DD in CA, or local?? Keeping her wrapped in prayers for this, - and you too - that they have caught it early enough and she can get through it all without a problem - they are really able to do a lot more than they used to and can fight it very effectively - hope the rest of the troops are doing okay and behaving - Mom , Eddie and JG!! Keep us posted!!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #3932
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Thanks, Greenie! DeAnna is about 3-1/2 to 4 hours from here. Grass Valley is sort of the half way point. I think she spoke with the surgeon today and has an MRI scheduled for tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. She said she'd fill me in after that. I just keep praying for strength for her and me. She will have to go through a lot.

Mom is sleeping more and is more confused every day. She's even had a few times when she didn't even recognize me. It's hard at times. Eddie is working toward graduating in June. I think he can do it. JG is scheduled to go back to his parents about October 8th.

I have to have surgery on my left hand, and I told them it must be after October 8th! Alicia will watch my mom the day of surgery, and one of my friends who always comes to make cards will be driving me to the hospital in Fallon and back that day. It's all set except for the date and the money. If I don't have all of my share, I'll have to borrow some. Oh well, I'm good for it! LOL! A lot going on around here, that's for sure!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 09-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #3933
Loves lavender roses

Default TSC0928 - Autumn

Make a card or project in Autumn colors. It could be a Halloween card, Thanksgiving card or just a fall themed card with leaves and such. Have fun!!!

Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #3934
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, that is the DD that met you in Grass Valley then when we went??? Have been praying her up - and you too - Gotta put your trust in the Lord for this - He will see you both through it!!

Sorry to hear YOUR Mom is slipping a little, especially if she doesn't know you sometimes!! Is your left hand surgery for carpal tunnel - I hope it is not too bad for recovering, and glad you have soeone who can take you so Alicia can stay with your Mom - I will be praying for you, you know that, right??

OK, signing off tonight - I have been cleaning out things for the yard sale and fall house cleaning - lots to do here

Nighty night all!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Thanks, Greenie! DeAnna is about 3-1/2 to 4 hours from here. Grass Valley is sort of the half way point. I think she spoke with the surgeon today and has an MRI scheduled for tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. She said she'd fill me in after that. I just keep praying for strength for her and me. She will have to go through a lot.

Mom is sleeping more and is more confused every day. She's even had a few times when she didn't even recognize me. It's hard at times. Eddie is working toward graduating in June. I think he can do it. JG is scheduled to go back to his parents about October 8th.

I have to have surgery on my left hand, and I told them it must be after October 8th! Alicia will watch my mom the day of surgery, and one of my friends who always comes to make cards will be driving me to the hospital in Fallon and back that day. It's all set except for the date and the money. If I don't have all of my share, I'll have to borrow some. Oh well, I'm good for it! LOL! A lot going on around here, that's for sure!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #3935
101 Airborne

Ladies,
Just popping in to say hello and giving everyone a hug. Just be glad it's an internet hug and not in real life - I've been down with a cold, sore throat and awful cough for about 9 days now. The doc gave me a z-pack and I'm on my last pill tomorrow - a miracle better start coming about!

CA, I will keep you in my prayers for a successful surgery on your hand, and also your keeping your daughter on my list for prayers - not an easy thing.

Sylvia, I'm so glad you are doing so awesome!

Greenie, when is your surgery? Will be sure to keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy recovery. You will be driving yourself crazy because you can't get up and go!

Lesley - still keeping your son in my prayers - and you too!!!

Pat and Shirt - you are always in my prayers.

Tater, you, your MOm and family remain in my prayers too!

I guess I could have just said "you all are in my prayers daily - and extra prayers and candles when needed."

Hugs all around (without a cold virus). Kathy

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 09-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #3936
Watercolor Wizard

GM Ladies.........A fall coloured card sounds like fun....should be easy...thanks CA
How is E1 doing.....I'm trying to keep on the bus....but it keeps speeding up everytime I get my hands on the door.....would the driver please slow down.......lolol

Hugs to all...and Greenie when is your surgery hun, so I can mark it down and keep ya in prayer!!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 09-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #3937
Loves lavender roses

Greenie, yes, DeAnna is the one who met us up at Grass Valley when we all met there. She said she'd keep me posted. I'm sure I'll hear from her this weekend. I just keep praying that she has plenty of strength for all of this.

No, the surgery isn't for carpal tunnel. I have osteoarthritis, and the bone that should be at the bottom of my thumb which joins it to the wrist has moved. It's actually on top of the bone that connects the pointer finger to the wrist. They are going to remove that bone, take a piece of tendon from my forearm, roll it up and create a spacer in place of the bone. I won't be able to do much for the first ten days after the surgery. Then I will have a cast on my hand where I can wiggle the fingers, but I won't be able to move my thumb. The cast will go up my forearm but end before the elbow. I wish you could all be here to sign it!! LOL! When the cast is removed, I will be going to PT to get movement and strength back. At least it won't hurt so much after all that. Thanks for your prayers and those of all our bus riders!! I love you all!

Old 09-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #3938
Loves lavender roses

Here's the last message from DeAnna:

Update: MRI tomorrow and maybe another biopsy to see if spread, definitely a double mastectomy, but the pathology will determine chemo or not. Must take meds to shut off estrogen and need to decide what kind of reconstruction: using my belly tissue, but not getting as big of boobs- done at UCSF or I have the choice of regular implants with fake nipples. I have a very aggressive tumor. MRI is getting rushed due to type of cancer that can spread. Results next week.

Love you!

<--- BTW, DeAnna is the one with me in my avatar (she was 20 and I was 40)

Old 09-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #3939
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy so sorry to hear you have been sick all week - what a bummer, but you sure filled up the galleries this morning!! Hoping and praying you are feeling better SOON, sweet Sistah!!

Hi CA, ok, I am up to snuff now on what your surgery is for, now to send you speeding through it and your recovery with lots of prayers! Just make sure you take care the way the doctor tells you.

Jan, glad we were able to catch up today - it was so good to talk to you! Sorry you have not been able to catch up to the bus - I will pull on Shirt's arm so she puts the brakes on a little, and you can jump on, okay?? Good luck with all the extra cards you are making for the neighbors - those HM cards are adorable!!

OK, took my break from cleaning - they are pressure washing the outside of my building in prep to repaint the walls, doors and trim, AND do the inside hallway up the steps to the apt above me, so I have the cleaning bug too!! LOL Now I have to get back - scrub a dub dub!!

Love and Prayers to all!!
Old 09-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #3940
Stazon Splitcoast

CA -

Just saw De Anna's update - had to leave to get Daria -sounds like they are not wasting anytime getting aggressive with this, so that is good! lifting her up for strength, courage, stamina, and HEALING!!

Hugs to you too!
Old 09-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #3941
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
CA -

Just saw De Anna's update - had to leave to get Daria -sounds like they are not wasting anytime getting aggressive with this, so that is good! lifting her up for strength, courage, stamina, and HEALING!!

Hugs to you too!
Thank you so much, Greenie!!!

Old 09-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #3942
Proud Fan Club Member

CA I am so sorry your daughter is facing all of this. How scary for her and all of you. I want you to know I will be asking others to add her to their prayer list. Trust in the Lord and draw from his strength.
I'm sorry about your Mom and your surgery. Great big hugs to you. Wish I could give you one IRL.

Kathy I hope you start feeling better soon. Is it a cold or allergy driven? I know my allergies are wild. Tonight it looked like I was crying and it was my allergies.

Greenie happy garage saling. (I don't think that's word!)

Jan you need to run a little faster! Come on you can do it!!

Brat, Happy birthday!

Shirley you have been on my mind. I need to call.

Pat it's Friday!!

Lesley, got big weekend plans? R U all healed from your fall down the steps?

Wendy where ya been? I know doing boring thing like...working!

Jill where have you been? Missing you on da bus.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #3943
Loves lavender roses

Last night DeAnna sent this message:

In hospital due to sepsis. Feel crummy. I will get through this, but sheesh!!!!

More prayer is needed so she can get through this and start fighting the cancer. Love to all!!!

Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #3944
Loves lavender roses

Silly, thanks for the email! I wish we could hug IRL too!! Maybe some day!.

Old 09-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #3945
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my gosh, CA, how did she get the sepsis?? Poor kid - glad she has your fight and determination to add to her trust in God!! PRAYING MORE!!!

Quote:
Last night DeAnna sent this message:

In hospital due to sepsis. Feel crummy. I will get through this, but sheesh!!!!

More prayer is needed so she can get through this and start fighting the cancer. Love to all!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #3946
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Oh my gosh, CA, how did she get the sepsis?? Poor kid - glad she has your fight and determination to add to her trust in God!! PRAYING MORE!!!
I don't know how she got it, but her last message said she'd be going home tomorrow already, so they must have given her mega doses of antibiotics. She sounded like she was in pretty good spirits and her kids were there will her. Thank you for all the prayers!!!

Old 09-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #3947
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, hoping Brat is still out celebrating her BIRTHDAY in some crazy, wild form of Evil Mommy way since she has not stopped in for some Birthday cake to go with her Latte - geez, her chance to come off the top of the bus and party with us and she is "busy" - oh well, maybe more important and pressing matters have arisen, and she will grace us with her presence soon enough.

Prayed all of my Sistahs up at church tonight - remembering all of you with love!
Old 09-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #3948
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Well, hoping Brat is still out celebrating her BIRTHDAY in some crazy, wild form of Evil Mommy way since she has not stopped in for some Birthday cake to go with her Latte - geez, her chance to come off the top of the bus and party with us and she is "busy" - oh well, maybe more important and pressing matters have arisen, and she will grace us with her presence soon enough.

Prayed all of my Sistahs up at church tonight - remembering all of you with love!
Bless you, Greenie!

Old 09-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #3949
Proud Fan Club Member

Hoping your daughter made it home and is stronger and ready to kick some butt on that cancer CA!

I had a sleepless night. I feel like crud. I bet I didn't sleep an hour. Then the lady who has been cleaning my house came here at 5:30 a.m. to clean house. That's to early for me.

I have a small turkey in the oven. Its been in the freezer over a year and needed to be cooked. We are having open faced hot turkey sandwiches for supper. It's easy and the turkey won't go to waste.

We are having another beautiful fall day here. It's in the 60's with the wind out of the north and the sun is shining. My favorite time of year. I think this Friday I am going to make a Mexican feast and have 3 other couples over. Then after dinner we are going out back and build a fire and make coffee. I love having fires and sipping coffee with desert.

Well now that you had a look into my not so exciting life I need to get off. Have a great week everyone.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #3950
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Sylvia!

I think you have a beautiful life - you are living the life you grew up in, simple and quiet, with the treasures of creation all around you. Sometimes I wish my life would slow down (and it will, in about 4 weeks, LOL) but the rushing of today's world can rob you of your time, peace, and energy, to say nothing of the solitude which gives you special time with God that can heal and refresh you! Life was so much simpler when we were kids, and I see the craziness of a busy world, come close to suffocating people. Enjoy those quiet moments out back by the fire, sipping coffee with dessert - wish I could join you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Hoping your daughter made it home and is stronger and ready to kick some butt on that cancer CA!

I had a sleepless night. I feel like crud. I bet I didn't sleep an hour. Then the lady who has been cleaning my house came here at 5:30 a.m. to clean house. That's to early for me.

I have a small turkey in the oven. Its been in the freezer over a year and needed to be cooked. We are having open faced hot turkey sandwiches for supper. It's easy and the turkey won't go to waste.

We are having another beautiful fall day here. It's in the 60's with the wind out of the north and the sun is shining. My favorite time of year. I think this Friday I am going to make a Mexican feast and have 3 other couples over. Then after dinner we are going out back and build a fire and make coffee. I love having fires and sipping coffee with desert.

Well now that you had a look into my not so exciting life I need to get off. Have a great week everyone.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #3951
Proud Fan Club Member

Well the bus is quiet today. I've been busy. I did get to make a card. Yea! I need to make a card for last Friday's challenge. Isn't that pathetic? It was my challenge!!
Old 09-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #3952
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi sistahs!!! Thinking about all of you and praying for all of you and your families and prayer requests. As Greenie once told me...it is such a privilege to pray for you all!!!

Had a crazy day....really busy at word today. I'm dawg gone tireeed!!!! I have stamp club tomorrow night, postponed cuz of the torrential down pour we had last Tuesday. Quiet tonight as the 'boy's are out at pep boys buying a carburetor for the Camaro. I did get to make Friday's challenge card, though. I'm ahead of the game! Whoooo-hoooo!!!

Time to tune into my Phillies......Take care!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #3953
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking

Hi Silly,

I have been off the computer all day, trying to plan my stamp a stack for Sunday AND get a Make and Take ready for the crop on Saturday - I was giggling on the bus with Jammer town gals this weekend, so crunch time is here - I have ONE card done and 3 to go, plus the M&T - I hate it when I leave everything go till the last minute - somebody PUNCH me for being such a procrastinator!!

One thing, at least being off the computer, I have quiet time, and pray for all of you and your needs - that's a good thing!!

Hope everyone is doing okay - you are all on my mind and in my heart - always!!

Yep, Lesley, that is a privilege - to pray for others - how's your Justin doing? Been keeping him in my prayers everyday!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Well the bus is quiet today. I've been busy. I did get to make a card. Yea! I need to make a card for last Friday's challenge. Isn't that pathetic? It was my challenge!!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #3954
Loves lavender roses

J.G. had his surgery today. He got through it just fine. On soft foods and antibiotics all week. No school for him this week either.

DeAnna is out of the hospital, but still has a double mastectomy ahead of her and more. The sepsis was caused by the biopsies. Your continued prayers are appreciated.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #3955
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Default new challenge list

October
5th - Tate
12th - Greenie
19th - Brat
26th - Lesley

November

2nd - Shirt
9th - Kathy
16th - Silly
23rd - CA
30th - Tate

December

7th - Greenie
14th - Brat
21st - Lesley
28th - Shirt

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #3956

Just caught up a bit on what is going on with everyone. That helps to know those in need of special prayer right now. Glad that JG did well with surgery and that Deanna is out of the hospital. I am glad she is doing the double instead of single. Of course I am just going on what would have been best for me and my experience. Hope all goes well with your surgery on the 8th.

A fire at night with coffee and desert sounds wonderful.

DH scheduled his hernia surgery today. It will be 23rd of next month, I think that is what he said.

Greenie if you were here, the two of you could recover together and I could take care of both of you.

Tate, glad the flying monkeys found your mailbox. Praying for you and your family, too.

Kathy, l hope you are better soon.

Lesley, don't worry about not knowing what day it is, welcome to my world. LOL

Okay, gotta get back to the drawing board. (heck, I can't even draw) lol

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #3957

Brat, hope your birthday was a good one. I remembered it as it is on my calendar. Sorry I did not get a card in the mail.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #3958
Loves lavender roses

Here's my latest message from DeAnna:

I had a staging MRI today. They will find out the stage of cancer and if it has traveled. I have two antibiotics that I am on. I have two referrals for surgery and I see my main surgeon on Thurs. and find out the stage and go from there. Pray it has not left the breast and that the most aggressive tumor is under 1cm so no chemo!

I know you've all been praying on her behalf, and I do appreciate it so much! Please continue though!! I love you all!!!!!

Old 09-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #3959
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Here's my latest message from DeAnna:

I had a staging MRI today. They will find out the stage of cancer and if it has traveled. I have two antibiotics that I am on. I have two referrals for surgery and I see my main surgeon on Thurs. and find out the stage and go from there. Pray it has not left the breast and that the most aggressive tumor is under 1cm so no chemo!

I know you've all been praying on her behalf, and I do appreciate it so much! Please continue though!! I love you all!!!!!
OK, am praying for a HALF centimeter or less, and that it has not traveled at ALL!! In Jesus' name!!AMEN
Old 09-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #3960
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
OK, am praying for a HALF centimeter or less, and that it has not traveled at ALL!! In Jesus' name!!AMEN
My exact prayer! Thank you Greenie!!

Thank you to all the riders! I know you're all praying!!!