Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #3841
Stazon Splitcoast

My son was sentenced today. Long story short, he will be out of the correction facility hopefully by Christmas or shortly thereafter, then off to another some sort of facility, then a halfway house, then home for awhile. 24 months in total. THEN, two years probation. Whew! I SOOOOO pray that this hard lesson is one well learned for him!!!!! Thanks so much, everyone, for your prayers for Justin. I ask that you keep him in your prayers often, if you could.
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #3842
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, Lesley!!

Praises for answers to our prayers - Still a stiff sentence, though I know you are glad that it was not worse. Have been praying for Justin and wondered how it was going - at least now there is a light at the end of the tunnel - a LONG TUNNEL assuredly - but a light!! hopefully all the time he has had to think has helped him see what he did wrong, so that he will not fall into the trap again... and.... he was touched by the Lord, so we pray he keeps the Lord by his side the rest of his life!! Let him know we are still praying too - to know we support him can be empowering!!
Old 08-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #3843
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes this is the best place to ask for prayer because we all do it! I'm glad for you all that you know what to expect.

Well ladies the little three year old I asked for prayer for died over the weekend. Her visitation is tonight with the funeral tomorrow. I know this is a horrible time for her family. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Hugs to all.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #3844
Proud Fan Club Member

I know Greenie when I got the email about Gypsy it makes me think what kind of people are working in this place?! Who would want to mistreat someone in a nursing home in a wheel chair. Someone very sick or several very sick people. This is so upsetting for him I am sure. They need prayer for sure! So does Gypsy.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #3845
Watercolor Wizard

Oh I'm svs silly....so sad to hear the little girl died...

and Lesley...so glad to hear it wasn't a worse sentence.answered prayer.tough still tho, but could have been worse!! My heart goes out to you, very hard on parents!!

Hugs

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 08-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #3846
Die Cut Diva

Les, I am relieved to hear of your Son's sentence as it is less than what could have been applied! I'm with you and praying that he'll learn from this serious life lesson.

Silvia, what a sad sad thing for any family to endure. I've often heard it is the most difficult grief to overcome; the loss of a child. She is in God's hands now and praying that her family will find some comfort in that thought.

In all the requests for prayers, may I slip in a tiny one for my Mom. She seems to be declining at a greater pace than before. I fear it is a matter of months and that alone is difficult to handle. Yes, she is 85 and has lived a good full life. It is just hard to see the end of her road so near. Well, enough of the pitty party for me; who's up for the next challenge?
Old 08-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #3847
Stazon Splitcoast

It's Brat - Shirt said it was her week and she would give it to Brat since she has been over whelmed.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Tater, I will be praying - you know that - she is in my prayers all the time anyway since I met you!! That is not a pity party, Sis, it is just sad to see them decline and I understand how you feel - we all do!!

Hang in there! HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Les, I am relieved to hear of your Son's sentence as it is less than what could have been applied! I'm with you and praying that he'll learn from this serious life lesson.

Silvia, what a sad sad thing for any family to endure. I've often heard it is the most difficult grief to overcome; the loss of a child. She is in God's hands now and praying that her family will find some comfort in that thought.

In all the requests for prayers, may I slip in a tiny one for my Mom. She seems to be declining at a greater pace than before. I fear it is a matter of months and that alone is difficult to handle. Yes, she is 85 and has lived a good full life. It is just hard to see the end of her road so near. Well, enough of the pitty party for me; who's up for the next challenge?
Old 08-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #3848
101 Airborne

Lesley,
Greenie is right - a pretty stiff sentence - but it could have been worse and, at least, your son knows now how long must be served. I will continue to keep him in my prayers.

Sylvia, how sad for that family!

Tater, will most certainly keep your Mom in my prayers - it's a very hard thing to watch!

Hugs all around, Ladies! Will keep the candles lit for all.

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 08-31-2012, 07:15 PM   #3849
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone.

Tater so nice to see you on here. I am so sorry your Mom is declining. That is no pity party that's just love for your Mother. It is so hard to watch them go down hill. I think several of us have been in the same position and I think we would all say the same thing. Will be praying for you, Gunner and your Mom.

Kathy I appreciate those candles along with the prayers. I know all of this has helped me so much in my getting better.

Greenie you doing ok? Busy as usual. I tell you this lady is on the go all the time!

CA where and how are you?

Brat hope things slow down for you soon.

Pat it's Friday again. A time to refresh.

Jan are you still as busy making cards for ODBD?

Wendy I get such a kick out of your sense of humor. You always seem to be so upbeat. That's great.

Shirt hope you are doing ok. How is Tig doing and when will he have his surgery? Did you have a good time with your company last weekend? I am taking my Sadie to the groomer's tomorrow. I usually do it all myself but I can't yet and she is a mess. Normally she is brushed everyday. Since she is in my house it cuts down on the shedding plus it keeps her much better. She has never been to a groomer and shes not a very friendly dog. I am staying there with her because she will be scared. The groomer said that Aussies have such separation anxiety that it was a good idea to stay. I am having her coat cut short.

Lesley how are you? Your challenge was fun. I used a l/o I just did but it was perfect for what I wanted to do. I wanted to get out my machine but I can't lift it so I didn't. I don't have anywhere I can leave it set up.

We have had some glorious rain today. Three inches so far and they are saying it will rain most of the day tomorrow also.

Well hope I didn't leave anyone out. Everybody have a good weekend.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #3850
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

I'm here, Silly. I've had a nasty cold which I'm on the tail end of right now. Just the nagging cough that wakes me up at night which makes me a bit grouchy.

I posted two Trivia Questions, but no one has even tried to answer them. All you have to do is Google it, and there ya go! LOL! I'm on the Paper Cupcakes design team along with Shirt and Kathy, and that's the only card making I've had time to do the last couple of weeks. I have to make two fall cards for my friends to make next Thursday though.

Lots going on around here. I have my foster child, J.G., and he's a lot of work. My mom keeps me pretty busy, too. It seems like I'm in the kitchen most of the time, either cooking or cleaning up the mess! LOL! I've been trying a few new recipes. Gotta get those boys to eat their vegies ya know!!

Anyway, thanks so much for asking. I'm glad to hear you're healing quickly. That's answer to our prayers for sure. I always keep the needs of everyone on the bus on my heart and in my prayers. Take it easy, and get well as soon as the doctor will allow!!! LYMI

My Blog: Carroll's Corner

Last edited by ~CA~; 09-01-2012 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 09-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #3851
Stazon Splitcoast

CA...glad to see you popped in! Ive missed ya.

Silly, so glad to hear u r doing well!! Keep it up'!

Mark & I went to my aunts funeral this morning and on the way back to the campground, we were rear ended by a drunk driver who then tried to flee, but his car stopped running! Yikes! !! We r ok..... my neck & back r a little sore, but my explorer is hurt!!! What a day!

You all r in my prayers!!! Love you all!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #3852
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Oh my goodness, Punk! If it's not one thing it's another! You have your neck and back checked out thoroughly, OK? You're in my prayers and so is Justin.

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 09-02-2012, 04:22 AM   #3853
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
My son was sentenced today. Long story short, he will be out of the correction facility hopefully by Christmas or shortly thereafter, then off to another some sort of facility, then a halfway house, then home for awhile. 24 months in total. THEN, two years probation. Whew! I SOOOOO pray that this hard lesson is one well learned for him!!!!! Thanks so much, everyone, for your prayers for Justin. I ask that you keep him in your prayers often, if you could.
Continued prayers. At least you know what he is facing now even though that is still difficult. Wuv and hugs.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-02-2012, 04:23 AM   #3854

Quote:
CA...glad to see you popped in! Ive missed ya.

Silly, so glad to hear u r doing well!! Keep it up'!

Mark & I went to my aunts funeral this morning and on the way back to the campground, we were rear ended by a drunk driver who then tried to flee, but his car stopped running! Yikes! !! We r ok..... my neck & back r a little sore, but my explorer is hurt!!! What a day!

You all r in my prayers!!! Love you all!!!!!!
That is skeery. You take care of yourself.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #3855

Be back later to catch up with more of you, I have company and I hear them up.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #3856
Stazon Splitcoast

CA - you're here!!! Guess the little guy is keeping you stepping and with school starting - it will be busier - missing you on here all the time!! Did you finally dump that cold?? Take care of you too!!

God bless you Shirt!!
Guess you are out in the "galley" rustling up some vittles for them - hope they don't wear you out, so you have some energy to make a few fun cards. Later-----

Lesley, so sorry about your aunt and will keep her in my prayers, along with your sweet boy - also about the Explorer!! Another thing that needs fixin' and prayers! When it rains, it pours, you sweet sistah! Hopefully now you can relax - Enjoy your day today!!

Tater, hope you are making the most of everything you can do with your Mom - I love that you go over to do crafts with her - these are precious moments for sure. Keeping Mom and y'all in prayers!

Kathy, do you have time for anything anymore, Sis?? Seems like all the DT's are keeping you swamped - well, you, and Shirt, and now CA too wow!! See how amazing you all are?? But I already KNEW that!!

Silly, you are healing up like a little miracle - I am so thankful that you are doing so well, and improving everyday. Those cards from last week were terrific - I know you missed that most of all.

BRAT!! - This is your week to give us a CHALLENGE for this coming Friday - Shirt said since you missed last week and Tater stepped up, you could do this week - are you THERE?? The latte machine and all of us are missing you!

Jan, I KNOW why you have not been here - the ODBD is really keeping you hopping, isn't it?? The new releases are amazing - love that mountain range - big time!! Guess that will be in my next order!!

Wendy, boy have YOU been busy making lots of cards!!! You seem to be all over the place, creating beauty everywhere you go - love the creativity you splash all over the galleries - Keep them coming!!

Pat, I bet you are enjoying this 3 day weekend!! Yeah, Jammertown for sure, with maybe Bubba firing up the grill, doing his thang out back with the Tri Tip - gotta be the best meal in town!! A good day for CHILLIN' with yer Man!

Prayers for everyone and all your concerns - Have a great Labor weekend - what's left of it!! HUGS!!
Old 09-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #3857
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, CA, I answered both of your trivia questions on the last page - post number 3829 -

Supreme court Justices serve
"for life" or until they choose to resign or retire, as long as they don't commit an impeachable offense (bad behavior).

Madagascar is surrounded by the Indian Ocean !

I didn't forget!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #3858
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my gosh Lesley I'm so sorry you were hit. Don't sign a realease for his insurance company! This could come back to haunt you years from now. That's what happened to my back but I was hit by a guy going between 95-100 mph. I tell you gf you have just been through it lately. Just remember trials are just a way to polish your heavenly crown!

Wow girls yesterday I made white chicken enchiladas. It took me all afternoon but I also made rice and refried beans all from scratch. My hubby was lovin it. I fogot how long it took and how many dirty dishes I had! I'm getting ready to go cook a pork chop casserole for my SU demo. She had back surgery. Ummm I know a little about that!

We have had over 5 glorious inches of rain here. Shirt I hope you all got this too.

Well everyone have a fun weekend and a great Lord's day.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #3859
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, Sylvia!! cooking up a storm there - well, you AND CA both have been!! Sounds delish - I am so OUT of cooking much at all anymore - seems I ea the same things all the time - and 3 nights in a row for whatever I cook - hmmm, maybe I should come and visit!!
Old 09-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #3860

Hi Gals,

Tate, so sorry to hear about your momma. Hang in there girl. You know this bus will be rocking with prayer for her and you.

Les, I am hoping you are okay and that there is no major problems.

Sylvia, you amaze me at how much cooking you do and so much from scratch.

CA, I know your little guy is so appreciative of all you do for him. You are one busy lady.

Greenie, I hope Phyllis' labs turn out okay.

We had a good visit with our company. They left this afternoon.

We have more bad news. DH had to have a MRI on the shoulder - there is a tear. We go to St Louis to the dr on Tuesday to see what is next. Not sure if it will be a full replacement or not. I am hoping it is something he can put off for at least 6 more wks so hopefully we will have an income while he is off. I am really having a rough time with worry and anxiety right now. The last year has really took it's toll on us. I just have to keep reminding myself that it could be worse.

I have my son's 2 dogs for the weekend. 2 more really does make a difference. Ugh.

You all have a great day tomorrow and do something fun.

If Brat doesn't do the challenge, soon, I will pop back in and give one.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

Last edited by wannabcre8tive; 09-03-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Old 09-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #3861
Die Cut Diva

Happy Labor Day! I'm off to bowl in a tournament. Little Brother stepped up and will be with Mom. She's not doing well. Doesn't walk anymore like she used to around the outside of her complex. She stopped showering and I have to remind her all the time to change her cloths for fresh ones. Whew, and she raised 4 kids!!!! Pray for strength as we face this newest challenge.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #3862
Stazon Splitcoast

Sweet Tater, so sorry for this heartache - I know it weighs heavily upon you and having her have to be reminded of the most basic things has to be a reason for tears. I remember this happening with my Mom but she was 2 hours away and refused to come live with one of us. We are all praying for Mom and for your and Gunner!!

Good luck in the bowling tournament!! Bring home the trophy!!
Old 09-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #3863
Proud Fan Club Member

Shirley I am so sorry Tig's shoulder is re-injured. I can't imagine how he feels and how you feel. You all are in my prayers as I know this has to affect you in so many ways. We take our health so for granted. I think we all do.

Tater that's how my Mom got and she got so angry with me when I would try to get her to bathe or change her clothes. I was her main caretaker and for a couple of years she was downright mean to me. It was horrible. Once we got her on different meds that all went away and her normal personality came back. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Hi to all!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #3864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Happy Labor Day! I'm off to bowl in a tournament. Little Brother stepped up and will be with Mom. She's not doing well. Doesn't walk anymore like she used to around the outside of her complex. She stopped showering and I have to remind her all the time to change her cloths for fresh ones. Whew, and she raised 4 kids!!!! Pray for strength as we face this newest challenge.
I am sorry, Tate. Hang in there. Prayers!

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #3865

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Shirley I am so sorry Tig's shoulder is re-injured. I can't imagine how he feels and how you feel. You all are in my prayers as I know this has to affect you in so many ways. We take our health so for granted. I think we all do.

Tater that's how my Mom got and she got so angry with me when I would try to get her to bathe or change her clothes. I was her main caretaker and for a couple of years she was downright mean to me. It was horrible. Once we got her on different meds that all went away and her normal personality came back. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Hi to all!
thanks, Silly. Maybe we will know more after the visit tomorrow. I was hoping to hold off for a little longer so the insurances would kick in again. Ugh!

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #3866

Default Challenge for this week.

Make a card with an animal and have a oval, a circle and a rectangle on your card, too.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #3867
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Our Fearless Leader, for the challenge! That should be a fun card!

I have to have a CT scan on my head and x-rays done on my shoulder and back. The doc said I do have symptoms of whiplash. He put me on Naproxyn and Flexiril. My CT is on Friday. The Explorer goes in on the 17th to get all better....it's got such a huge booboo!!!! Poor baby! :P
Old 09-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #3868
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm praying for you all......Tater, give your mama a HUGE HUG from me, k? I'm so sorry that she is having difficulties. You take care of yourself, too, k? Love you, GF!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #3869
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt, please keep us posted on the hubster, k?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #3870
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Shirt, for filling in the spot for the challenge - praying that all went well today - you and Tig were both in my prayers. Will be watching for your update and hopefully some good news later on tonight.

Tater - hope that the tournament went well and you got a trophy!! Prayers still coming for Mom for more awareness so she is more like herself, God willing - Whatever is in His plan, we will continue to pray for peace, strength and acceptance - it is so hard, and we all understand a huge concern for you and Gunner.

Lesley - so sorry to hear you have a little whiplash - hoping there is nothing that cannot be helped by the Naproxyn and Flexiril, and the CT does not show anything serious. They will fix up your Explorer and it will be good as new!

Silly - hope you are getting to make more cards now - so good to see your beauties back in the gallery again! How is your back doing? You almost back to feeling normal again, except for getting tired out more quickly??

Pat - well now, did you ever have a blast in the galleries over the weekend - I understand Jammertown was the word of the day, for sure - and we, who were privy to the postings, had a treat beyond compare with you and Katie (Matt's Girl) dueling at first, then you and Kittie747 doing a throw down - wow, what a bunch of fun you had!!

Brat, I see you are still missing in action - hope things calm down soon - this is not something we want to get used to - we need ya back on the bus!!

CA - guess you are really busy with JG and Eddie back in school - it would be nice if you got a break in the crazy routine - all that cooking has to be wearing you down - praying things come to a halt soon for you!

Jan and Wendy - haven't seen either of you since the weekend, so I am guessing duty calls for the both of you - Praying for your concerns, and hope you get a chance to pop onto the bus for a bit - SOON!

Kathy, I could not believe all the cards you popped up in the gallery in the last couple days - must be new releases and blog hop time again - take some time for yourself, will ya - we don;t want you to burn out there!!

And to any of our sisters who stop by once in a while - Chrissy - Kush - Nancy Girl - we'd love for you to pop on by to have a cuppa and set a spell.

See you all in the galleries!! Hugs to everyone - and prayers without end for you and those you love!
Old 09-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #3871
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone.

Marleygo so sorry. Please keep on top of it. Even next year and the next. Actually praying everything will be good with the meds.

Shirley I am praying about that insurance and everything else.

Greenie, have you had Gavin this week after school? Been a scrapping? I can't get over how many cards you do along with scrapbooking. I need to do some scrapping but can't get into it. Maybe when you come here you can bring some pictures and we can scrap. We can mail yours home in a pizza box.

CA aren't those boys back in school yet? You should be getting a little bit of a break. I don't know how you keep up with it all.

Pat you had us all in stitches over the weekend with Jammertown! That card you made with the cottage is unbelievable. I don't know how you do it all the time. Cranking out those beauties. I know you don't crank them out but you make them consistently. Which Kittke Kit has those leaves you use? I need it!! I bought the tree from Cottage Cutz because of you and have never used it yet. Thats typical. I buy it and don't use it for a long time. I just have way too much stuff. My LSS has a yard sale and you take your stuff and they sell it. You don't even have to be there. So this next spring I am doing that. The draw back is you have to spend the money you earn in the store. Well that's no problem for me because they always have nice stuff and will order anything I want as long as they can get it. I'm getting ready to buy some Copics. I need to add to my collection. That is by far my favored way to color. I have been working on coloring from dark to light as Suzanne Dean does. Her coloring is amazing. Greenie said thats how Kathy colors. I sure see that doing it that way does not muddy the colors near as much. Another learning curve for me.

Jan how are you? Busy I'm sure.

Wendy I see you in the galleries a lot. Sounds like you are always busy. I think everyone is always busy in this world.

Kathy you sure added a lot of cards to the galleries this weekend. Busy girl. I loved that Halloween image of the little girl. I am going to take my computer somewhere to try to have it fixed. I'm sick of not having a printer. I can't do any digi's because of it. But I do prefer to stamp rather than print! But its so handy when you want to do a challenge and you don't have a stamp to fit it, to get a digi.

Have a good one girls!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #3872
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone!!

Gavin had his first day of school today - said it was a good one - we'll see after the homework starts - LOL!

Silly, that is a pretty good deal your LSS has - we are having a group of ladies do a flea market a week from Saturday - hope to get rid of some crafting stuff I have had for 15 years (since before John died) I went through it and saved what I think I might be able to utilize, and the rest is going to GO! Hope someone is looking for the stuff I have!! Turn it into some cash and clean out the closet good for once!

Yeah, that Pat is almost as bad as Kittie being an enabler! I have done that before - gotten things because of something Pat made that was so cool - but I am using a little more discretion when I buy thing anymore (at least I think I am) the last 2 shows I went to , I bought copics mostly - I don't even plan to go to the show in Oct as it stands right now! Yeah, I said that!!

CA, are you working with any of the stuff you got on bulk buy yet? I am still in the thinking stages!! LOL I am going to have start using the projects I had in the hall closet up and sandwich a bulk buy in here or there - trying to plan my Christmas gifts class too. and by the last Sat of the month, I have to be ready for an all day crop again!! Last one till January - might get to the Disney one a little even!!

Lesley, hope you are doing okay from the accident - praying that the whiplash is not too bad and your car gets fixed up good!

Shirt, praying up you and your man, Tiggy boy, for things to start looking up - I know you are taking as good care of him as you can, and things WILL work out because God will be looking out for you two - the past few months have really been tough, I know, but we are all praying for things to turn around for you!

Back to planning the club this weekend -Later, riders - especially those I may have missed - Love to all!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #3873
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, I thought this disappeared - would want to type that again!!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #3874
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi my fella bus riders!

Back at work today after a vacation day yesterday. Still very stiff and sore and my headaches are constant. But, someone's gotta work!!! Heehee! Hubby's on vacation this week. We went antiquing yesterday.....always fun! I found a couple of fiestaware pieces that I'm really happy with and a frog pin for my sister's birthday. We rode around quite a bit yesterday enjoying the scenery, though the bumpiness of the explorer made my head and neck hurt. However, it was a good day all around.

I will have to check out Miss Pat's gallery and look for the 'Jammertown' cards. I always miss the fun on here!!!

Thinking and praying for you all!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #3875
Stazon Splitcoast

Sweet Tater,

I am begging for mercy in advance for my TSC card today - I made sure it said PINK in the title so you would know to grab your anti pink goggles. So sorry, Sister, but I never saw a piggy who wasn't pink, so what choice did I have except to use up all y scraps from Daria's scrapbook pages??

Forgive me????
Old 09-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #3876
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Sweet Tater,

I am begging for mercy in advance for my TSC card today - I made sure it said PINK in the title so you would know to grab your anti pink goggles. So sorry, Sister, but I never saw a piggy who wasn't pink, so what choice did I have except to use up all y scraps from Daria's scrapbook pages??

Forgive me????
Bwhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! Greenie., this has me rolling on the floor!!!!!! Where did u find this???? Too funny!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #3877
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking

Quote:
Bwhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! Greenie., this has me rolling on the floor!!!!!! Where did u find this???? Too funny!
Photobucket.com - in the "sorry" cards - WHERE ELSE??
Old 09-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #3878
101 Airborne

LADIES - QUICK NOTE - SHIRT'S HOUSE WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING LAST EVENING AND IT KILLED HER COMPUTER, FAX, PRINTER, NOT SURE WHAT ELSE AT THIS POINT. WHEN I TALKED TO HER THIS MORNING, THE INSURANCE MAN WAS AT THE DOOR, SO I'M SURE HE'LL BE CHECKING APPLIANCES, ETC. SHE WON'T BE BACK ON LINE UNTIL, SHE THINKS, THE LATTER PART OF THIS COMING WEEK. SO, FYI, SHE WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW WHY SHE IS GOING TO BE ABSENT FOR A FEW DAYS. SENDING EVERYONE HUGS FROM SHIRT - & ME TOO!!

KEEPING THE CANDLES BURNING FOR EVERYONE!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 09-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #3879
Stazon Splitcoast

I just got in from church too, and she had just sent me an email from her neighbor, Mary's, yard - it hit her router too, sure hope they get that taken care of quickly for her - hope it did not get any big appliances - that is something they could do without . Let's all pray her up, Sistahs, that everything gets taken care of pronto!~this is the last thing in the world she needs to be worrying about right now!!
Old 09-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #3880
Stazon Splitcoast

Holy cow.......no puter???? I wouldn't know what to do with myself!!! Poor Shirt! I'm missing my laptop, but Thank GOD I have my Iphone and my Kindle Fire. AND, If I"m really nice, I get to play on my son's laptop....like right now....while he is not home! Teehee! Shirt, you are in my prayers!!!!! Hugs to you!!!!