Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #281
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hey Kathy!! -

Been super busy all day but glad to see you here and that you and Shirt greeted Chrissy on the bus - had a club today and have to place an order, then need to get busy - Have a good night, sistahs!! HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101Airborne View Post
Lesley,
Glad things are going along better for your DH - sounds like you had a nice relaxing week-end.

Chrissy, hurry back!!

Hugs all around ladies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #282
Proud Fan Club Member

Default My birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hi Sillyfilly!!

This morning I went on a highway cleanup for my friend's son's memory, so I got some good exercise - not much sleep last night , but I was still moving!! Very windy today, but temps were not too bad!

Glad you got some cleaning done today - I am finishing up getting ready for my club tomorrow, so I have a little to finish up yet but wanted to say HI!

Good idea about the flu shot - I have to go get mine too. The shot has helped me to stay healthy every year, so I am blessed - You still didn't say when your birthday is!!! C'mon, cough it up - we just need the date, not how many years old you are!!

I am still organizing my stuff, getting closer every day.
Ok, back to work!It's getting late again!!

Hugs!!!
Hi Miss Sue, my birthday is 2-9-52! I'm not bothered by my age...most of the time!
I thought I had answered you. Sorry bout that.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #283
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Chrissy, I'm new to the bus too. I met all of these fine Sistah's about the beginning of this year. Glad to meet you and come back!

Oh Lesley I'm so glad to hear from you. We were all kind of worried because you hadn't been on for so long and with Mark being back in the hospital. Been praying you both up along with Steve. I'm praying that the Holy Spirit shake Steve so he can wake up and see the light.
I'm so glad you got to go camping. I now how you enjoy it. Can you believe the Cards?! I never woulda thunk it earlier in the season. I really didn't expect them to win against the Philly's. Well take care and don't worry about the Challenges. You have to take care of family and yourself first. Hugz

Shirt sounds like Daisy is loving her new Mama!

Hope you had a great party Greenie.

CA I know you're busy with your Mom and want you to know I'm praying and thinking about you. Same for you two Kathy and Pat. Love all of you fab ladies!
Old 10-16-2011, 05:12 PM   #284
Stazon Splitcoast

Yep, I had another good party - they had fun ! that is all that counts - good fellowship, and they don't all rush out - they hang out afterwards and talk, which is great for everyone.

Tater, guessing that you are still resting up and chasing that nasty bug away - how is Mom doing - both of you are in our prayers still - bet Gunner is holding down the fort for his little Doodles!!

CarrollAnn - how is your energy holding up? Is Mom doing any better eating and sleeping - been thinking about you and all you are dealing with - you know the prayers are coming your way. Oh, thanks for sharing that gorgeous sunset the other night - what a beautiful sight!!

Wenchie - hope you got your shelves done over the weekend - I will be looking for an update and pictures - you and your little workshop must have been buzzing like the dickens!

ok, got to clean up here to get ready for the week.
Hugs and Blessings to every one of you!!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #285
Matboard Maniac

Oooo another new friend hi sillyfilly I love your little doggie in your avatar how old is he looks quite young. Oh you have been on the bus for a year! I have been hiding in my cave a long time hahahaha!! Thanks for the welcome Home
Old 10-17-2011, 02:23 AM   #286
Matboard Maniac

Hey Sue, You had a good day being Hostess with the mostess "goodies" sounds like you all had a lot of fun yesterday.
Well I am off to play see if I can put some papers and an image that all match, for the sketch challenge at PageMaps.com that Carroll Ann cleverly arranged this week.
I need to move to America all my sisters are sleeping when I am awake and awake when I am sleeping hehehehe. Toodle pip, bydee bye sisters
Old 10-17-2011, 04:35 AM   #287
Stazon Splitcoast

Mornin' sistahs!

Silly, I'm so happy for the Cardinals!!!! They sure deserve to go all the way given how they are playing! I'm very dissappointed in the Phillies, but there is always next year, right?

BTW, Us February gals gotta stick together! I'm 2/19...my brother is also 2/9, so it will be easy peasy for me to remember your bd.

Christina, it just thrills me to see you on da bus again! I'll try to stay awake for you, my friend!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:00 AM   #288
Matboard Maniac

Hi Lesley, Thank you for thinking of this old gal but you must not stay up just for me, I have a degree in moaning hahahaha!
Cardinals!!! Phillies I have no idea are you gals talking soccer I don't know one end of the pitch from the other, I like looking at the handsome guys in their shorts though (wolf whistle) I'm so bad!!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:10 AM   #289
Stazon Splitcoast

Hot guys in short soccer pants???

Wait till you see this - its a breast cancer awareness video - honest Injun!
You are gonna LOVE it!!

Rethink Breast Cancer presents: Your Man Reminder - YouTube
Old 10-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #290
Stazon Splitcoast

Chrissy....Cardinals and Phillies are baseball teams. My Phillies lost to Silly's Cardinals in the division playoffs and now the Cardinals are headed to the World Series...which is the ultimate goal for baseball teams each year. Yeah, I will admit, I have a few baseball players that I fantasize about....in or out of their shorts! Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #291
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

My Giants aren't talked about much lately, but Tate's Rangers sure are!!! Go Rangers!! It should be fun on this bus with Silly's Cards and Tate's Rangers!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner

Last edited by ~CA~; 10-17-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #292
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh no I never thought about Tater and the Rangers!! They are an awesome team with awesome pitching power. The Cards have some amazing hitters. It will be fun whom ever wins but my moolah is on the Cards!

Oh I have been grocery shopping. I just hate to do that. I feel sorry for people who are poor. How do they eat? I spent 130.00 and the only meat I bought was a pound of bacon. I buy all my meat from a butcher shop.

Well off to put the groceries up.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #293
Matboard Maniac

Thanks Lesley, Baseball players hey, Dang!! they don't where soccer shorts, but as you say some of them are still cute This old lady can still Dream hahaha!!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #294
Loves lavender roses

Hey, Christina!! Long time no see!! Yeah, soccer players are cute, but we love those baseball players, too, at least this time of year! LOL!!

Old 10-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #295
Loves lavender roses

Silly, I buy most of our meats at CostCo. Maybe that's why my CostCo bills are so high!!

Old 10-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #296
Proud Fan Club Member

Yeah they have good meat and so does the Sam's I go to. It's 35 miles away so I don't do weekly shopping there. How are you holding up? How's your Mom? I think about you often and all you are doing.

Hi all!
Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #297
101 Airborne

Hi Chrissy - good to see you again on the bus. Cuz - I hope you're holding up ok and that your Mom is doing better; Lesley, good to hear things are improving for your DH; Sylvia - grocery shopping - yuk! Greenie, glad to hear you had a good party; Brat, hope all is well for you; Shirt - is Daisy smiling?? Hugs all around - headed for bed.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #298
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Hi Chrissy - good to see you again on the bus. Cuz - I hope you're holding up ok and that your Mom is doing better; Lesley, good to hear things are improving for your DH; Sylvia - grocery shopping - yuk! Greenie, glad to hear you had a good party; Brat, hope all is well for you; Shirt - is Daisy smiling?? Hugs all around - headed for bed.
She is smiling unless she is whining and barking because I am not out side with her. She is a needy little thing.

Night-sweet dreams.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-18-2011, 05:18 AM   #299
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Yeah they have good meat and so does the Sam's I go to. It's 35 miles away so I don't do weekly shopping there. How are you holding up? How's your Mom? I think about you often and all you are doing.

Hi all!
Well, Fernley is a rural town. We have a market (Scolari's) and a WalMart, but that's about it for shopping. CostCo is about 35 miles away from me, too. I'm exhausted. Since my mom got out of the hospital, she wants us to do EVERYTHING for her. She got mad at Eddie the other night because he didn't help her up the way she wanted and tried to hit him. She missed and hit her hand on her walker. Now her hand is bruised and she says she can't use it at all. She can use it to hold on to the walker though. She says she can't get up (without assistance), but I left the room when she was getting up from bed (to start her breakfast), and she got up by herself. I think she forgot that she can't do it! LOL! She does need more help than before she was in the hospital, but not as much as she claims. Anyway, it's an adventure every day. I worry that she's not eating enough. She did lose some weight in the past few months. She just doesn't have much of an appetite. Thanks for your concern!!!! LYMI

Old 10-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #300
Loves lavender roses

Quote:

Hey Cuz, I know you're lighting candles for all of us. Thank you for your concern and prayers!! Mom is doing a bit better every day, and I'm just tired. I helped her with a bath yesterday. That took about an hour and a half! Then, I did a lot of laundry. I took her to the dentist to get a crown seated. Her smile looks much nicer. Then, I took her to eat lunch. She didn't eat much, and I told her to take another bit because she needs to eat more, but she yelled at me that she didn't want it, and that was pretty embarrassing!! Everyone was looking at me like I was being mean to her or something. She's been a bit cranky to say the least.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:34 AM   #301
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabcre8tive View Post
She is smiling unless she is whining and barking because I am not out side with her. She is a needy little thing.

Night-sweet dreams.
Lovely driver, that reminds me of Pipsqueak. He has to be wherever I am. He's on the bed right now. If I go into another room, so does he. He has a little bed in my craft room. If he leaves the room without me, it's to play with the cat or get into some mischief like getting into the trash. He's a stinker. If he's outside and wants back in, his bark is more of a pitiful squeak. Pipsqueak is the perfect name for him! I generally call him Pip though. It's easier for both of us. Do you think you can let Daisy go if someone wants to take her? I think it's kind of like being a foster parent.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #302
Proud Fan Club Member

What kind of dog is Pip? I have an Aussie and she is my baby. In the day she wants to be with me. But she will be in my stamp room and wants to lay in the middle of the room. I make her move and she gets mad and comes upstairs to sleep. Once the afternoon comes she follows me everywhere. If I go to the bathroom she has to lay on the floor and wait for me. Shes terribly spoiled because we are here 24-7 together since I quit working. I swore I would never have a dog who begs. Well guess what. Its my fault because I feed her people food. Now its like I'm mean if I don't. Its been cold the last two days. Highs about 50 with pretty strong winds from the north. Supposed to get our first freeze tomorrow night.
In Nov I am going to have classes at the senior center where my daughter works. We are going to make a Christmas box and tags.
Keeping everyone's needs in my prayers. Please remember to pray for the 10 month old baby that was taken from her home. It has bothered me so bad. I cannot imagine what those parents must be going through. I can't even imagine what could have happened to the baby. There are a lot of sickos in this world.
Goodnight all.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #303
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBoz View Post
Lovely driver, that reminds me of Pipsqueak. He has to be wherever I am. He's on the bed right now. If I go into another room, so does he. He has a little bed in my craft room. If he leaves the room without me, it's to play with the cat or get into some mischief like getting into the trash. He's a stinker. If he's outside and wants back in, his bark is more of a pitiful squeak. Pipsqueak is the perfect name for him! I generally call him Pip though. It's easier for both of us. Do you think you can let Daisy go if someone wants to take her? I think it's kind of like being a foster parent.

Awww, Pip, sounds like a little rascal. They are the best because they definitely entertain us.

If I find Daisy a really good home, then I will let her go. I just could not let her go to a bad home. She has been abused enough. I really can't afford another dog. Right now she is still down the lane at my neighbors in my dog pen. We have to finish some concrete work and then we will bring her home. I can have my neighbor let her out of the pen and I will walk to the top of the hill and yell for her. She comes flying up the hill, so excited. If I put her in the fenced back yard, she whines and chews on the gate. She doesn't want to be there by herself. I have been trying to get her use to it, but it is not working. I hate for her to be confined so much to the pen. I don't believe in dogs being outside, but there is no way I can bring another one inside. It is a full house. I know she is much better in a pen than what she was. She will be mad at me on Friday. She is going to the vet to be spayed. She got all her shots last week. I can't remember if I posted a picture of her. Here is one just in case I didn't.
Attached Thumbnails
img_1556.jpg  

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #304
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Well, Fernley is a rural town. We have a market (Scolari's) and a WalMart, but that's about it for shopping. CostCo is about 35 miles away from me, too. I'm exhausted. Since my mom got out of the hospital, she wants us to do EVERYTHING for her. She got mad at Eddie the other night because he didn't help her up the way she wanted and tried to hit him. She missed and hit her hand on her walker. Now her hand is bruised and she says she can't use it at all. She can use it to hold on to the walker though. She says she can't get up (without assistance), but I left the room when she was getting up from bed (to start her breakfast), and she got up by herself. I think she forgot that she can't do it! LOL! She does need more help than before she was in the hospital, but not as much as she claims. Anyway, it's an adventure every day. I worry that she's not eating enough. She did lose some weight in the past few months. She just doesn't have much of an appetite. Thanks for your concern!!!! LYMI
Hi Carroll Ann,
You are such an angel for looking after your mom, my sister did what you are doing for my mom. Mom was fine until she took a fall and broke her hip and she kept telling all us daughters we should definately take HRT ha!. I remember her losing her appetite and losing weight too but she could always manage some ice cream hahaha! (not a terribly good diet though) it is like they go young again if you know what I mean, they need looking after I remember she had an accident and peed a little on the floor she was so ashamed she was crying I just wanted to pick her up and cuddle her. Sorry CA reading what you are going thru just takes me back.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #305
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
I think the last time I was on the bus you were searching for a name for your little doggie, I love that Pipsqueak loves you so much she want's to be with you all the time, gulp unless she wants to play with the cat!! ( now I have an image of Spike the dog from the Tom and Jerry cartoons teaching Tyke how to get the cat hehehehe) Then he comes back calmly to sit with you like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!!
Old 10-19-2011, 04:43 AM   #306
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
What kind of dog is Pip? I have an Aussie and she is my baby. In the day she wants to be with me. But she will be in my stamp room and wants to lay in the middle of the room. I make her move and she gets mad and comes upstairs to sleep. Once the afternoon comes she follows me everywhere. If I go to the bathroom she has to lay on the floor and wait for me. Shes terribly spoiled because we are here 24-7 together since I quit working. I swore I would never have a dog who begs. Well guess what. Its my fault because I feed her people food. Now its like I'm mean if I don't. Its been cold the last two days. Highs about 50 with pretty strong winds from the north. Supposed to get our first freeze tomorrow night.
In Nov I am going to have classes at the senior center where my daughter works. We are going to make a Christmas box and tags.
Keeping everyone's needs in my prayers. Please remember to pray for the 10 month old baby that was taken from her home. It has bothered me so bad. I cannot imagine what those parents must be going through. I can't even imagine what could have happened to the baby. There are a lot of sickos in this world.
Goodnight all.
Pip is a deer leg Chijuajua. He is a year old and the last time he was weighed at the vet, he weighed 9.7 pounds. He's black and tan and looks like a Min-Pin. He looks like the first photo on this site: How to recognize a Deer Chihuahua | eHow.com (The first one under "Instructions" showing the black dog)

I'll take a photo of Pipsqueak later and post it here so you can see him. Right now, the cat is on the bed licking him. They love each other so much. When Pip goes outside, Pooky (Eddie's cat) waits by the door until I let him back in. They play until Pooky has had enough and seeks refuge up on a cabinet in my room. Sometimes, they both get into the little bed in my craft room and sleep together.

We are having temps in the low to mid 70's during the day, but it's really a lot colder at night. I bought six tulip bulbs that I will have to plant this weekend before we get freezing temps at night. It's fall in northern Nevada and we have to have the heater on in the morning and the air conditioner on by mid-day! LOL!

I've been following the news about baby Lisa. I'm glad the mom has a lawyer and I hope they find the baby alive.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:57 AM   #307
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabcre8tive View Post
Awww, Pip, sounds like a little rascal. They are the best because they definitely entertain us.

If I find Daisy a really good home, then I will let her go. I just could not let her go to a bad home. She has been abused enough. I really can't afford another dog. Right now she is still down the lane at my neighbors in my dog pen. We have to finish some concrete work and then we will bring her home. I can have my neighbor let her out of the pen and I will walk to the top of the hill and yell for her. She comes flying up the hill, so excited. If I put her in the fenced back yard, she whines and chews on the gate. She doesn't want to be there by herself. I have been trying to get her use to it, but it is not working. I hate for her to be confined so much to the pen. I don't believe in dogs being outside, but there is no way I can bring another one inside. It is a full house. I know she is much better in a pen than what she was. She will be mad at me on Friday. She is going to the vet to be spayed. She got all her shots last week. I can't remember if I posted a picture of her. Here is one just in case I didn't.
Awww, Daisy is adorable!! I can't believe anyone would abuse such an adorable doggie. I know you will take excellent care of her until you can find just the perfect family to adopt her. It really IS just like being a foster parent. Sometimes you actually adopt them!! As far as being outside, Pip could not take cold weather at all, but he stays outside when I go anywhere during the day. That's only because it's warm outside right now. When it gets to where it's cold during the day, I will put him in my bathroom with his crate in there when I go to appointments and such. He still sleeps in his crate at night with a blanket on it. He gets up early, goes outside for a few minutes, and then he comes in and lays on my bed. He's curled up next to me right now. How many dogs do you have now?

Old 10-19-2011, 05:11 AM   #308
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
Hi Carroll Ann,
You are such an angel for looking after your mom, my sister did what you are doing for my mom. Mom was fine until she took a fall and broke her hip and she kept telling all us daughters we should definately take HRT ha!. I remember her losing her appetite and losing weight too but she could always manage some ice cream hahaha! (not a terribly good diet though) it is like they go young again if you know what I mean, they need looking after I remember she had an accident and peed a little on the floor she was so ashamed she was crying I just wanted to pick her up and cuddle her. Sorry CA reading what you are going thru just takes me back.
My mom is a little bit better. She actually got one shoe on and tied yesterday, but I had to help her with the other one. She has fallen several times, but we just don't break that easily! My mom wears Depends type briefs, and when I get her to the bathroom and it's wet, she says, "Where does all that pee come from?!!!" For about a week after I got her out of the hospital, I put a large, tape-on type diaper on her with a big pad in it (that's what I put on her at night) because the antibiotics gave her loose bowels and Depends don't catch it all. The one thing I still worry about is her appetite. I feel like a drill instructor sometimes when I tell her she has to eat certain things or to take one more bite. I've been giving her Ensure with every meal which gives her extra calories and lots of other nutrients. Yes, it's like they are young again! I tell my daughter that, when my grand daughter gets to be about two, we can compare notes!! LOL! I just hope I can take care of her until the end. BTW, Greenie won the dog naming contest and Lesley came in second!

Old 10-19-2011, 05:17 AM   #309
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
I think the last time I was on the bus you were searching for a name for your little doggie, I love that Pipsqueak loves you so much she want's to be with you all the time, gulp unless she wants to play with the cat!! ( now I have an image of Spike the dog from the Tom and Jerry cartoons teaching Tyke how to get the cat hehehehe) Then he comes back calmly to sit with you like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!!
It's a lot like Garfield and Odie. Pooky is a big orange cat (12 pounds). Pip is a ball of energy. They play until Pooky has had enough, gets up in a high place, and Pip looks up at him and barks trying to get him to come back down! LOL!

Old 10-19-2011, 06:22 AM   #310
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
My mom is a little bit better. She actually got one shoe on and tied yesterday, but I had to help her with the other one. She has fallen several times, but we just don't break that easily! My mom wears Depends type briefs, and when I get her to the bathroom and it's wet, she says, "Where does all that pee come from?!!!" For about a week after I got her out of the hospital, I put a large, tape-on type diaper on her with a big pad in it (that's what I put on her at night) because the antibiotics gave her loose bowels and Depends don't catch it all. The one thing I still worry about is her appetite. I feel like a drill instructor sometimes when I tell her she has to eat certain things or to take one more bite. I've been giving her Ensure with every meal which gives her extra calories and lots of other nutrients. Yes, it's like they are young again! I tell my daughter that, when my grand daughter gets to be about two, we can compare notes!! LOL! I just hope I can take care of her until the end. BTW, Greenie won the dog naming contest and Lesley came in second!
Hi Carroll Ann,

I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing better today, my sister used those tape-on-type diapers for my mom too but she really hated them. That Ensure sounds a really great source of vitamins and minerals are they tablets or liquid? My mom got so as she didn't want my sister to leave her with anyone else at all she couldn't go to church or anything, so I think you are right about the age of about 2 years old

Oh it was Greenie who came up with the name for your doggie, it's a good name Pipsqueak.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #311
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
It's a lot like Garfield and Odie. Pooky is a big orange cat (12 pounds). Pip is a ball of energy. They play until Pooky has had enough, gets up in a high place, and Pip looks up at him and barks trying to get him to come back down! LOL!
Oh your cat's name is Pooky what a wonderful name hhmmm like Garfield hey and weighs 12 pounds is he/she keen on Lasagne by any chance hahaha, well that makes it a bit more even.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:16 AM   #312
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Oh your cat's name is Pooky what a wonderful name hhmmm like Garfield hey and weighs 12 pounds is he/she keen on Lasagne by any chance hahaha, well that makes it a bit more even.
Pooky is the name of Garfield's Teddy Bear in the cartoon. We didn't know if he was a boy or a girl when we first got him. Later, I found out that 90% of orange tabby cats are males. Apparently, 90% of Calico cats are females, so it all balances out! LOL! I just took some photos of both of them on my bed.

Pooky licks Pip while Pip scratches himself. Pip looks down from the bed at Pooky. Pooky looks up from the floor. I wish the flash hadn't gone off so you could see Pooky's orange eyes. It's not that easy to take photos of them because you're shooting at a moving target! LOL!
Attached Thumbnails
101911-20-.jpg   101911-1-.jpg   101911-3-.jpg  

Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #313
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Pooky is the name of Garfield's Teddy Bear in the cartoon. We didn't know if he was a boy or a girl when we first got him. Later, I found out that 90% of orange tabby cats are males. Apparently, 90% of Calico cats are females, so it all balances out! LOL! I just took some photos of both of them on my bed.

Pooky licks Pip while Pip scratches himself. Pip looks down from the bed at Pooky. Pooky looks up from the floor. I wish the flash hadn't gone off so you could see Pooky's orange eyes. It's not that easy to take photos of them because you're shooting at a moving target! LOL!
Aaagghh look, Thanks for the really cool pics, I didn't even know that Garfield had a teddy bear I obviously didn't concentrate very hard on that cartoon Pooky doesn't look as big as my cat I dread to think how much my cat weighs. Wow that's interesting that 90% of orange cats are males, Pooky looks a lovely cat and is most definitely fitter than my cat who climbs out of my garden over the fence that has horizontal slats one slat at a time it's the funniest thing to watch, she will sit with her face right close up to the fence for at least an hour before deciding Oh shucks I suppose I better climb it because nobody is letting me out haha! Pip looks so cute how old is he now.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #314
Stazon Splitcoast

CA...your critters are the cutest!!! Shirt....so is Daisy!!! Just wook at her wittle face!!!!

My tom cat named so appropriately "TOM" was 16 years old when he died this past summer. The other day, DH and I were eating lunch in the sunroom when I looked over at the neighbors yards and saw a yellow tomcat sitting on the lawn!!! I told DH that is was Tom's ghost coming back for halloween!!! What a hoot since my Tom only went between this particular neighbors yard and ours. Do-Do-Do-Do....(Twilight Zone music).

So, Tater and Silly.....any 'bets' regarding the Cardinals and the Rangers????? Anyone getting a RAK when the series is over???? Huh? Huh? Huh?????? (I'm such an instigator!!!)

Chrissy...are you still up??? It's noon here....what time is it across the pond?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #315
Proud Fan Club Member

Haven't even talked to Tater. Shes been sick and not on here much.

It's cold, wet and gloomy today. Its in the 40's and has been drizzling. We need rain desperately. This is a wet season and we have only gotten about half an inch. My heat is on. Yep i have the news on and its 43.

Well off to eat something and go make a card for the sketch challenge. See you ladies. Wow they just said the police have a warrant to search the house and property of the missing baby.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #316
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi, Sistahs!

Just Greenie checking in here - ran to a senior manager's house for a class - turned out we onlu made a card and talked - will post that later. Up late last night making my ODBD card for this week's challenge - you can see the challenge on Saturday on the website. Picking up my DGS again today - helps them out so he doesn't have to go to after school care - it all adds up - I knew I stopped working for a reason!!

After school yesterday we made Halloween cards, and tonight I am over with them for dinner - have to get busy and catch up with the teaparty and do the TSC yet.

Funny seeing all the dogs and cats pictures now - they are all getting so big - must be hard to call Pip - Pipsqueak anymore - Pooky is so cute - no wonder Eddie loves her - Daisy is a DARLING too, Shirt - another one to love you to pieces.

I have to post a card I did for the Cupcake challenge - put one together last night!!

Hi Chrissy! I see you have not lost your sense of humor - always joking around - does Brat know you are here? You will both be on top the bus!!

Tater, praying for you to be feeling better soon - this one really knocked you on your butt! Praying for you too, Pat, for whatever you need. Lesley, hope that man of yours is doing good, and you are having an easier week. Silly, sounds almost as cool as it is here - stay warm and healthy!!

Kathy, loved the card you posted for the cupcake challenge (forgot the name) gotta chuckle at that pirate!! Glad you are still lighting candles for all the sistahs here!!

Hugs to all of you!! Got to go get the "kid" soon - will have lunch first!!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #317
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Aaagghh look, Thanks for the really cool pics, I didn't even know that Garfield had a teddy bear I obviously didn't concentrate very hard on that cartoon Pooky doesn't look as big as my cat I dread to think how much my cat weighs. Wow that's interesting that 90% of orange cats are males, Pooky looks a lovely cat and is most definitely fitter than my cat who climbs out of my garden over the fence that has horizontal slats one slat at a time it's the funniest thing to watch, she will sit with her face right close up to the fence for at least an hour before deciding Oh shucks I suppose I better climb it because nobody is letting me out haha! Pip looks so cute how old is he now.
Pipsqueak was one year old on September 29th. He's still such a pup though. Pooky is an indoor cat. I can leave the door open to the patio and he might go out there, but if I close that door, he howls to get back in. He's never ventured out as far as the fence!! LOL! I don't think he's been off the patio!

Old 10-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #318
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hi, Sistahs!

Just Greenie checking in here - ran to a senior manager's house for a class - turned out we onlu made a card and talked - will post that later. Up late last night making my ODBD card for this week's challenge - you can see the challenge on Saturday on the website. Picking up my DGS again today - helps them out so he doesn't have to go to after school care - it all adds up - I knew I stopped working for a reason!!

After school yesterday we made Halloween cards, and tonight I am over with them for dinner - have to get busy and catch up with the teaparty and do the TSC yet.

Funny seeing all the dogs and cats pictures now - they are all getting so big - must be hard to call Pip - Pipsqueak anymore - Pooky is so cute - no wonder Eddie loves her - Daisy is a DARLING too, Shirt - another one to love you to pieces.

I have to post a card I did for the Cupcake challenge - put one together last night!!

Hi Chrissy! I see you have not lost your sense of humor - always joking around - does Brat know you are here? You will both be on top the bus!!

Tater, praying for you to be feeling better soon - this one really knocked you on your butt! Praying for you too, Pat, for whatever you need. Lesley, hope that man of yours is doing good, and you are having an easier week. Silly, sounds almost as cool as it is here - stay warm and healthy!!

Kathy, loved the card you posted for the cupcake challenge (forgot the name) gotta chuckle at that pirate!! Glad you are still lighting candles for all the sistahs here!!

Hugs to all of you!! Got to go get the "kid" soon - will have lunch first!!
Greenie! You're so busy lately! I used to make a card a day, but not any more! I'm on #5 of 5 projects for my stamp camp which I will post to my blog, but I don't know if I will have the time to post them here. Life has sure been getting in the way!! I love all your stuff, Greenie! You are so talented!!

Old 10-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #319
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Haven't even talked to Tater. Shes been sick and not on here much.

It's cold, wet and gloomy today. Its in the 40's and has been drizzling. We need rain desperately. This is a wet season and we have only gotten about half an inch. My heat is on. Yep i have the news on and its 43.

Well off to eat something and go make a card for the sketch challenge. See you ladies. Wow they just said the police have a warrant to search the house and property of the missing baby.
Last year, it was her Rangers against my Giants. The giants won, so she sent me a pretty Christmas box filled with all kinds of homemade crafty goodies!! You need to talk to her! Of course, if your Cards lose, you'll be the one sending out those goodies!!!

Old 10-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #320
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Thanks, CA, but its only because YOU guys all share your ideas that get me going! And then the FATHER delivers the inspiration! It's NOT ME!

Quote:
Greenie! You're so busy lately! I used to make a card a day, but not any more! I'm on #5 of 5 projects for my stamp camp which I will post to my blog, but I don't know if I will have the time to post them here. Life has sure been getting in the way!! I love all your stuff, Greenie! You are so talented!!