Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #241
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBoz View Post
It's a beautiful evening tonight. Here's what it looks like from my backyard:
So pretty.

I design for
CCEE Stampers, Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team and Speedy Fox and Friends

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Oh Shirt I love you. You are so good hearted and sincere. Wow you have been through the ringer. Sometimes I think I sound whiney and I don't want to come off that way. I'm so glad Daisey is coming around. She already is loving you. Living in the country we have taken in several strays over the years. I will not let an animal go hungry. Right now I am feeding a couple of extra cats.

Greenie hope your creativity is flowing making all of those cards. Well hubster wants to use the computer so I'll be back later.
Daisy was learning to roll over tonight. She was doing good, but she doesn't know what she is doing yet. I was gone this afternoon so I had a neighbor walk her. She was glad to see me this evening. She has so much energy. I just let her loose tonight with out the leash and she ran and ran.
So far she is good about staying in the area she is suppose to be in.

Hey, if we can't whine here, where can we whine? Do you not see the sign at the front of the bus? No? Well, it says whining allowed. Now I found the sign, I don't have anything to whine about.

I had a good day with grand-daughter and her mother. I dropped them off at the mall and I went across the street to HL. I could shop there for hours.

I have to go to the gallery to see all your cards.

Have a great weekend.

I design for
CCEE Stampers, Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team and Speedy Fox and Friends

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #243
Stazon Splitcoast

Probably for the very first time Daisy has someone to love her and someone she can love back. I'm so glad she is flourishing. It reminds me of our relationship with the Lord. We flourish and grow in his love and our lives become so fulfilled. Nothing like love from the Master. Shirley I am going to get an Ill map so I can figure out how I can get to your house w/o driving through STL. We have HL, Mike and Joanne's in Columbia and then I have a LSS about 30 miles away in Mexico. If you ever felt like coming here I would be thrilled. We could shop till we dropped, literally!

CA that view is gorgeous. I was out walking Sadie (my avatar) last night and the sky was Pink Passion that melted into a blue gray color with the trees all looking black. It was gorgeous. I love the sunset and the sunrise but I am not an early riser. I like the page map you gave us to use. Looks like fun. My husband is going on a trail ride a week from tomorrow so I will be here all by myself!! I'm gonna be a card making fool. He works on the railroad and for 30 years he rode the trains so I was used to having a lot of time for myself. Well about 4-5 years ago he had enough senority to hold down one of the jobs in the yards. It was really an adjustment for me. So I like a little time to myself every now and then. Now I love my husband and am thankful for him. Hes a great guy.

Pat it's Friday! Hope you can get a little rest over the weekend. At least you don't have to be at work.

Brat, Kathy, Lesley and Wenchie hope you all have a great weekend.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #244
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sistahs, sorry to be MIA so much. I am struggling to keep up, and do ok as long as I don't type much. Work was not bad today, but the rest of the week tore me up. I have been reading your prayer requests, and have each one on my heart. Hope you know how much I love you all, and treasure your friendhsip. Hugs, x a-bazillion!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 10-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #245
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

A bazillion hugs back, Pat!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 10-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #246
Stazon Splitcoast

Pat back at cha girl! We understand about you not being on here much. We know you pray for all of us and I think I can speak for everyone that we are thankful you do. We need to hold each other up in prayer. We want your hands free of pain. I know typing all day keeps everything flared up. Try not to over do this weekend and give them a rest.
Love you dear friend.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #247
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sistahs, I can feel the prayers, and I am lifting you up as well. Thanks for being there for me in prayer. I love you.....
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 10-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #248
Stazon Splitcoast

Taking a break from cards for a minute to catch up with you all - while I am here working, I have been thinking and praying for ALL of you and what is going on in your lives. We might kid around a lot here on the bus, but KNOW that we are always together in prayer for each other - no matter what the need is.
BIG GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, Sistahs!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #249
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Greenie, we love you! Now, get some rest, you night owl!!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 10-15-2011, 02:16 AM   #250
Die Cut Diva

Sistahs! Still feeling under the weather! Will catch up soon. Don't think I've jumped off Das Bus!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #251
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sweet Tater, what is going on? Praying for you now. {{{hugs}}}

I finished my TSC for this week, and had to combine it with two other challenges. It now takes me four hours to do what used to take only one hour, so multi-tasking is my new technique. I will need to step away from stamping a bit until the nerve in my hand settles, so if I don't meet you here as much, I know you understand. This really makes me wish retirement would come sooner.

Girls, I want to share this news with you, because I am beside my self with excitement! One of the new Dirties is my buddy Stacy! Please give her a warm welcome- she is really a precious soul! She has just been "revealed".

Introducing Stacy Morgan by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Will try to keep up with you all, and Tater Tot, hugs and prayers to you!

LYMI
Old 10-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #252
101 Airborne

Lit candles for everyone tonight at Mass - you never know - just in case candles! Hugs all around!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #253

Quote:
Oh Shirt I love you. You are so good hearted and sincere. Wow you have been through the ringer. Sometimes I think I sound whiney and I don't want to come off that way. I'm so glad Daisey is coming around. She already is loving you. Living in the country we have taken in several strays over the years. I will not let an animal go hungry. Right now I am feeding a couple of extra cats.

Greenie hope your creativity is flowing making all of those cards. Well hubster wants to use the computer so I'll be back later.

Thank you, you are so sweet. Yes, I am sure Daisy has not had the love and care she has deserved. She is getting it double right now. She is such an amazing little dog. I make her smile and she makes me smile. Now that is a perfect friendship.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #254

C. A. I love that sketch.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #255
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater I'm sorry you're sick. The flu is already going around here. Yuck. I have to go get a flu shot.

I did some housework today but didn't make any cards. I did go down stairs and clean up a little. I need an organizer to come and make my room better.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #256
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hi Sillyfilly!!

This morning I went on a highway cleanup for my friend's son's memory, so I got some good exercise - not much sleep last night , but I was still moving!! Very windy today, but temps were not too bad!

Glad you got some cleaning done today - I am finishing up getting ready for my club tomorrow, so I have a little to finish up yet but wanted to say HI!

Good idea about the flu shot - I have to go get mine too. The shot has helped me to stay healthy every year, so I am blessed - You still didn't say when your birthday is!!! C'mon, cough it up - we just need the date, not how many years old you are!!

I am still organizing my stuff, getting closer every day.
Ok, back to work!It's getting late again!!

Hugs!!!

Quote:
Tater I'm sorry you're sick. The flu is already going around here. Yuck. I have to go get a flu shot.

I did some housework today but didn't make any cards. I did go down stairs and clean up a little. I need an organizer to come and make my room better.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:50 PM   #257
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater, hope you are doing better each day, and get back on your feet soon, prayers going up for you!!

Sissy, how is Mark doing, any updates yet?? I figure it is keeping you busy so I am trusting in the Lord to take it all into His hands!! Praying!!

Shirt, amazing what you ar doing with that lil gal, Daisy - she feels your heart and is responding well because of that - good that you each make the other smile - take it easy on all that walking though, be careful to take care of you!!

Patty Cakes - hope you are resting up REAL GOOD - we miss you but understand YA GOTTA DO WHAT YA GOTTA DO!! Asking God's healing power to overcome the problem and heal you up good!

LYMI!! all - hugs and prayers all around - if I missed anyone in the past 2 days, know I am STILL thinking about you and praying for any and all concerns on your hearts!
Old 10-16-2011, 05:06 AM   #258
Matboard Maniac

Wow a psychedelic super dooper Carlos Santana shakin bus what a sight for sore eyes Okay gals I crept on the bus whilst you were all sleeping upstairs even the bus driver was out walking the new addition (Daisy Duke) to the Quarry clan. I tried catching up with the news but I'm a little confused who is who now (it's my age you now everything in my head is in a fog) hahaha!

Lesley:- I'm not sure what happened to your husband but it sounds a little scary, I'm so pleased to hear he has been let out of hospital you must be hugging him to bits (if it is not too sore for him) because you are so relieved he is on the mend, I couldn't work out if it was a car accident or what, anyway so happy the frightening bit seems to be over.

Pat :- So sorry to hear about your hands giving you such pain, you rest up now, I cannot believe how much baby Jonathan has grown, I just love the photo of him cuddling up to you listening to your heartbeat and feeling so safe and loved, priceless photo.

Tater :- I hope you feel better soon, I loved your framed Tree jewelry you are so talented I would love to make one of those, but I'm not sure mine would look like a tree when I had finished haha!

CA :- God Bless your mom, you are an absolute angel by taking such great care of her don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Blessings to everyone I'm creeping back off the bus now I need some lunch it's 2oclock here.

Hugs from Crazy Christina.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:06 AM   #259
Stazon Splitcoast

Woo Hoo -

You are BACK, Christina!!! So glad to see you my friend!! You do not have to creep off the bus - come back after lunch!! HUGSSSSSSSS!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #260
Matboard Maniac

Hi Sue, Thanks for the hugs, Hellloooooo is there anybody there???
Old 10-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #261
Matboard Maniac

If I stomp about on the bus will anybody wake up hahahaha!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #262
Matboard Maniac

Hhhmmmm looks like everyone is out, they must be doing house stuff, I suppose I should go do ironing or something boring too Me crazy me talking to myself, I know I will go have a cup of tea.......
Old 10-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #263
Matboard Maniac

Dang! Maybe I should change my deoderant!!
Old 10-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
Dang! Maybe I should change my deoderant!!
Sorry we were all sleeping when you were here. It is sooooo good to have you back on the bus. We have missed you.

I wasn't doing something boring. I refuse to be boring. I have been outside with my Daisy girl.

I don't think you are forgetful for a minute. We have some new riders so I am sure some of the names did not look familiar.

Come back again soon, Chrissy Cakes.

Attention Please, Attention Please -All New Bus Riders

Say hi to our bus rider that has been MIA for a while. She is from the UK.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #265
101 Airborne

Hi Chrissy,
I am still pretty new on the bus, but heard the loud speaker call from our amazing bus driver - so, dropped in to say hey.

Kathy
Old 10-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101Airborne View Post
Hi Chrissy,
I am still pretty new on the bus, but heard the loud speaker call from our amazing bus driver - so, dropped in to say hey.

Kathy
I hope the loud speaker was not so loud that it hurt your ears. I was just happy that Chris joined us this morning.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #267
Matboard Maniac

Wooohoooooo hello Shirt, out playing with Daisy Duke that sounds like great fun, has she met your other fur babies yet to play with them?
Old 10-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #268
101 Airborne

Of course your speaker is not too loud at all - it's just right. Actually, got a heads-up in my e-mail from the forum and popped back over to say hello to Chrissy and whoever else is on the bus currently.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #269
Matboard Maniac

Hi Kathy, It's lovely to meet you, thanks for coming running when you heard the loud speaker calling you over, and saying hi to me, hehehe I've got a new friend
Old 10-16-2011, 11:11 AM   #270
101 Airborne

Hi Chrissy and it's nice to meet you as well. Shirt is an awesome bus driver and an awesome friend. You sound as if you have a wonderful sense of humor (just reading your comments left a bit ago - which made me laugh). The ladies on the bus are wonderful - and always ready with a giggle or two! So, welcome back!
Old 10-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #271
Matboard Maniac

Hi again Kathy, yep Shirley sure is a very good driver and a wonderful friend she is topped up with lots of love for people and topped up even more for doggies Thanks again for the lovely welcome back and I'm always ready for the odd giggle for sure. Brat always makes me laugh she's a little gem.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
Wooohoooooo hello Shirt, out playing with Daisy Duke that sounds like great fun, has she met your other fur babies yet to play with them?
It is fun, she is a fun doggie and the smartest I think I have ran across. (don't tell my fur kids) I just put her back down in the pen, she was having a fit, she wants to be right with me. My other fur babies have met her with the exception of the two wittle girls. Maggie is not fond of her, Bandit is ok, but would rather she not bother him and Sawyer likes her, it gets a little rough, but she seems to like playing with him.

Glad you got to meet Kathy.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 10-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #273
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Chrissy - just finished up with my Hostess club and now have to run to my DD's for dinner - just wanted to say Hi and I am so glad you are back to your old antics on the NEW bus!! Got a case of the giggles reading your posts!! Glad Kathy and Shirt were here to greet you - I will try to check back later - welcome back!!! HUGS!
Old 10-16-2011, 02:33 PM   #274
Stazon Splitcoast

Christina!!! It's so good to have you ride along with us again!!!! I have missed you!!! Welcome back!!!!! I pray all is well with you!

Hubby and I went camping this weekend....what a beautiful weekend!!! He was so anxious to get to the camper. My brother and SIL were there also and helped us get the gazebo down and outside carpets up and swept and put away. Mark is doing well, except he gets fatigued so easily yet. He doesn't like that. His new Titanium/Teflon shoulder is doing well and PT is in full swing. He still can't drive, so I am working half days, coming home to take him to PT and then typing and finishing my work from home. It's kinda of crazy now. I haven't made a card in so long!!! I just don't have the energy! I'm so sorry not to be doing the challenges! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, Steve, went into Hershey Medical Center tonight and will be having a stent placed tomorrow AM. This will help with the blockages in his liver......he is jaundiced now. His pain is increasing. Please, again, ask Our Father to soften Steve's heart to receive Him. You are all so wonderful!!! Thanks!!!!

I"m praying for you all.....faithfully. Love you!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #275
Matboard Maniac

Shirley I think all your doggies are smart not just Daisy thats so cute they all got to meet her and Sawyer wants to be her best friend. Oh I hope she doesn't get too upset at not seeing you but settles down after a short while. I don't want you to have to move your bed into the garden I can't see Tig being very impressed at stepping out of bed on to some cold damp grass in the morning hahaha.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #276
Matboard Maniac

Hi Greenie bye Greenie Thanks for the hugs you busy little bee you
Old 10-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #277
Matboard Maniac

Hi Lesley, thank you for the welcome back, I'm so glad everyone is getting on the bus now Wow is your hubby up and out of bed already he only just came out of hospital didn't he, you Americans are made of some seriously tough stuff I'd be happy to pray for your friend Steve for the op the pain and his accepting the Lord.

Well unfortunately it is approaching midnight here so I have to go get my beauty sleep, shame it doesn't work I'm not getting any more beautiful hahaha!! nite nite sisters.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #278
Stazon Splitcoast

Good night , Chrissy Cakes, sleep sweet!! Glad you are here!! HUGS!
Old 10-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #279
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Goodess, Lesley!! it is SO good to hear from you and know everything is going well - can't believe they have Mark in full swing PT so soon, and that he is doing so well.

I would bet dollars to donuts, Mark was loving it being at the camper this weekend, and I am sure Nurse Lesley watched him every minute to make sure he did not overdo!! It is so good that you can get him to PT and finish up your day from home. What a relief that must be for you! Don';t worry about doing cards right now - it is your time to be a NURSE - and a cheerleader too.

Have been keeping Steve in our prayers - will pray for the stent placement tomorrow and then for him to have an open heart - and Peace! Know how close this is to your heart and am praying for you too!

Big hugs, Sis!! LYMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Christina!!! It's so good to have you ride along with us again!!!! I have missed you!!! Welcome back!!!!! I pray all is well with you!

Hubby and I went camping this weekend....what a beautiful weekend!!! He was so anxious to get to the camper. My brother and SIL were there also and helped us get the gazebo down and outside carpets up and swept and put away. Mark is doing well, except he gets fatigued so easily yet. He doesn't like that. His new Titanium/Teflon shoulder is doing well and PT is in full swing. He still can't drive, so I am working half days, coming home to take him to PT and then typing and finishing my work from home. It's kinda of crazy now. I haven't made a card in so long!!! I just don't have the energy! I'm so sorry not to be doing the challenges! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, Steve, went into Hershey Medical Center tonight and will be having a stent placed tomorrow AM. This will help with the blockages in his liver......he is jaundiced now. His pain is increasing. Please, again, ask Our Father to soften Steve's heart to receive Him. You are all so wonderful!!! Thanks!!!!

I"m praying for you all.....faithfully. Love you!
Old 10-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #280
101 Airborne

Lesley,
Glad things are going along better for your DH - sounds like you had a nice relaxing week-end.

Chrissy, hurry back!!

Hugs all around ladies!