Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #2641
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey,, like your new avatar aren't you glad you let me take your picture now??? tee hee - say Hi to Debbie for me!! HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Fabulous picture of you and Jill! Old gray mare????? Seriously???? I didn't see one in that picture! We will DEFINITELY catch up together at CKC in July.......we gotta get a group picture. Debbie and I will be there! Thanks for sharing this darling pic!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:49 AM   #2642
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hey,, like your new avatar aren't you glad you let me take your picture now??? tee hee - say Hi to Debbie for me!! HUGS!
I didn't notice until you brought my attention to it, but that's a great pic!! Maybe I'll get a new avatar in June, one where my mouth is not wide open and my jaw not on the floor!! LOL!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 04-16-2012, 05:54 AM   #2643
Forum Fanatic

I had a fright last night...that was looking at the pictures of me...LOL!
seriously, I look so tired (and of course, OLD) I am not sleeping, and my pic shows it!
If I may ask, I need some prayers for tonight, I have to go and have a SECOND sleep study done. I am so dreading it! The first one I did not sleep at all. It's not fun to be awake most of the night, hooked up to machines, and just staring at a dark ceiling. the night seemed endless. But without being able to sleep, I'm so tired all the time, and my pictures showed it. I hope to able to actually sleep through this one, the time will go much faster. Thanks in advance for your prayers.
QFTD165
Old 04-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #2644
Stazon Splitcoast

CA, that will be on our list of "to do" in June - get great pictures of all of us!! How's little "J" doing???

I am so totally NOT photogenic, or pretty, so the only decent picture that was EVER taken of me was the one Pat got the day I arrived at her house last year - and that was after being up and traveling for almost 12 hours - maybe her camera is magic??

Ok, Jill, we will all be praying, no worries - you are in God's hands!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:03 AM   #2645
Forum Fanatic

Funny story for you...I haven't worn make up for a while, Don't ask me about how much I wore in my teens...smile. My teenage granddaughter is going to modeling school, and one of her favorite things to do is to not only wear makeup is to put makeup on all her friends. thus, this is what she hopes to do once she's out of school.
Anyway, I asked her if she would help me with some makeup. I told her I don't know what to buy anymore. she said, "GrandMom, just do what I do, and get some from the drug store." I told her yes, that's what I would do when I was her age...but I'm now OLD, so I need to know what makeup I should use for OLD people. My son-in law is listening to the conversation and of course, he couldn't resisit, making a comment. From the other side of the room, I hear him say. "I know where you could go and get some advise about putting make up on Old people. " Go talk to a mortician."
QFTD165
Old 04-16-2012, 06:11 AM   #2646
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I thought your camera was gonna make me a size 3!!! Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:14 AM   #2647
Stazon Splitcoast

Lesley, You WERE a size 3 - I could tell from your hugs!!

By the way Sistahs, I GAVE and GOT hugs to and from ALL OF YOU when I saw Lesley on Saturday - I know you all would have loved to have been there!!

Quote:
I thought your camera was gonna make me a size 3!!! Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #2648
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
Funny story for you...I haven't worn make up for a while, Don't ask me about how much I wore in my teens...smile. My teenage granddaughter is going to modeling school, and one of her favorite things to do is to not only wear makeup is to put makeup on all her friends. thus, this is what she hopes to do once she's out of school.
Anyway, I asked her if she would help me with some makeup. I told her I don't know what to buy anymore. she said, "GrandMom, just do what I do, and get some from the drug store." I told her yes, that's what I would do when I was her age...but I'm now OLD, so I need to know what makeup I should use for OLD people. My son-in law is listening to the conversation and of course, he couldn't resisit, making a comment. From the other side of the room, I hear him say. "I know where you could go and get some advise about putting make up on Old people. " Go talk to a mortician."

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa . Too funny! He probably said it so seriously, too, huh? What a guy! Thanks for sharing!

Of course, I will pray for you tonight, my friend! I'm on it!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 AM   #2649
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
LOL!!! What a great sense of humor!!!

Old 04-16-2012, 06:35 AM   #2650
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
CA, that will be on our list of "to do" in June - get great pictures of all of us!! How's little "J" doing???

I am so totally NOT photogenic, or pretty, so the only decent picture that was EVER taken of me was the one Pat got the day I arrived at her house last year - and that was after being up and traveling for almost 12 hours - maybe her camera is magic??

Ok, Jill, we will all be praying, no worries - you are in God's hands!!
Greenie, J is doing pretty well, all things considered. Yesterday morning he said, "I cried a little bit last night." I told him I was very sorry and asked him why. He said that he was missing his grandma. I told him that I understand, but we will have to do whatever the judge says, so he might be here for a while. He said that was OK and that he could liver here forever. I'm sure that's not really what's in his heart right now. It's not his fault that his family has all made so many mistakes. I'm sure he misses his little sister too. I hope to hear from the worker today so that we can arrange for him to see her.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #2651
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBoz View Post
Greenie, J is doing pretty well, all things considered. Yesterday morning he said, "I cried a little bit last night." I told him I was very sorry and asked him why. He said that he was missing his grandma. I told him that I understand, but we will have to do whatever the judge says, so he might be here for a while. He said that was OK and that he could liver here forever. I'm sure that's not really what's in his heart right now. It's not his fault that his family has all made so many mistakes. I'm sure he misses his little sister too. I hope to hear from the worker today so that we can arrange for him to see her.
Oh, this just breaks my heart!!!!! Is this a situation where even the grandma can't have him? I know I would be missing my grandson and fighting to have him. I'll be praying for his little heart!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #2652
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Aww, my heart is touched reading that he came and shared with you that he cried...... what a cutie - especially when he said he could live with you forever - sounds like he is comfy with you - make sure you get pictures of him, will ya? even if you can't post them, we can see them in June.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #2653
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Oh, this just breaks my heart!!!!! Is this a situation where even the grandma can't have him? I know I would be missing my grandson and fighting to have him. I'll be praying for his little heart!!!!
Apparently, the grandma had custody because the parents are into drugs and in and out of jail. Either late Friday night or early Saturday morning the grandma was busted. Whatever it was, I'm told she's going to be doing some serious time. Who knows, but he has no place to go and they couldn't find a home that could take both him and his sister.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:41 AM   #2654
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Aww, my heart is touched reading that he came and shared with you that he cried...... what a cutie - especially when he said he could live with you forever - sounds like he is comfy with you - make sure you get pictures of him, will ya? even if you can't post them, we can see them in June.
I just spoke to the licensing worker and she has to change my license for 5 to 11 year old boys because it says 6 to 11 right now, and he's just 5 until July. She said he's been from pillar to post since he was born so he might form a bond very quickly. I will take pics and put them on a flash drive so I can share in June. Love you all!! Thanks for the prayers, too!!

Old 04-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #2655
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Jill I didn't see your prayer request until today but God knows your needs. I pray for everyone on this post.

Lesley I said this the first time I saw your picture but you are a pretty sweetie! Sue there is nothing ugly about you! Shame on you for saying that. Your heart is one of the prettiest I have known. You are a kind, loving God fearing woman. Jill I pictured you with dark short hair in my minds eye. Any your SL is onery!! Like that sense of humor. Makes me think of my Dad. He was a big tease and if he didn't tease someone I knew he didn't like them.

Just checking in today. Hope everyone's day goes well. I'm going downstairs to work on my Teapot card.

I need prayer. I can barely move today. My back was really hurting yesterday and today it's a lot worse. I

Oh CA little J sounds sweet. My heart goes out to him and his little sister. Why would someone chose drugs over their flesh and blood is beyond my understanding. I'm not a prude, I know people make mistakes and the longer they are in that environment the deeper they get into the drug world the harder it is to get out. I don't mean to be judgemental against the parents but I guess I am. Just think it's so sad the children pay for the parents mistakes.

Kathy where are you??

Shirt hope you are feeling better.

Has there been a challenge for this week posted? I know Tater is so busy and then can't stamp anyway.

Brat hope you survived your busy weekend. Is Spencer doing better?

Miss Pat hope you are doing good too.

Jan your card for the ODBD for Spring is just beautiful.

Wendy where have you been?
Old 04-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #2656
Loves lavender roses

Default Trivia Question

Who was the first U.S. President to live in the White House?

Old 04-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #2657
Die Cut Diva

I am so sorry. Didn't know it was my turn to post challenge!!! Here ya go..............alter something. Anything you can think of and only one rule.....NO P I N K!!!!!

Please know all ya'll are in my prayers and well wishes. I need them too but cannot put it down just yet or I'll loose control and just break into pieces. Staying strong for now with the help of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #2658
Loves lavender roses

Hi, I was just thinking of you, Tate!! You're in my prayers.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #2659
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater....So glad to hear from you!!! I've been praying for ya, sweetie pie!!!!

Hey, all my computer savvy sistahs. I don't know how to post a song here from YouTube. If one of youin's could do it for me, I would greatly appreciate it. This song has been on my heart for the past couple of weeks. I keep singing it over and over (in my head, of course!!! Heehee). It is "No Matter What" by Kerrie Roberts. Would one of you please post it here so y'all can hear it? Thanks!!!!! MUAH!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #2660
Stazon Splitcoast

Here ya go!! Lesley - good one!!

Kerrie Roberts- No Matter What **With Lyrics** - YouTube
Old 04-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #2661
Stazon Splitcoast

Sweet Tater - you have been on my mind all day, Sistah!! I just felt the need to pray for you, since we hd not heard from you, I knew you must have been having a tough time. Lean on the Lord, and He will carry you through this - you know He will not let you break into pieces - we all got your back with bunches of prayers, Sistah! LYMI!

Mega Hugs, Tater!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #2662
Watercolor Wizard

OH... hello sistahs....so sorry I didn';t get a card done for last week....is crazy here right now...

.and the new challenge is....Alter something?....Like what?......my body size....lolol......Am working on that....lol

and the No Pink I got........

so.....what are we to altar?....seriously here now......lol

and I admire you carroll, for workin g with the poor abuse little kids....your a trooper!!

Wendy girl is working extra hours right now...so that why she not on...I miss her too!

love & hugs to all

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 04-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #2663
Stazon Splitcoast

Lots of things you can alter, Jan!!
Cans, bottles or jars, Boxes, candles, vases, clipboards, notebooks, gift bags, .........and the list goes on and on!!

Anyone else want to contribute here!!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
OH... hello sistahs....so sorry I didn';t get a card done for last week....is crazy here right now...

.and the new challenge is....Alter something?....Like what?......my body size....lolol......Am working on that....lol

and the No Pink I got........

so.....what are we to altar?....seriously here now......lol

and I admire you carroll, for workin g with the poor abuse little kids....your a trooper!!

Wendy girl is working extra hours right now...so that why she not on...I miss her too!

love & hugs to all
Old 04-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #2664
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Lots of things you can alter, Jan!!
Cans, bottles or jars, Boxes, candles, vases, clipboards, notebooks, gift bags, .........and the list goes on and on!!

Anyone else want to contribute here!!???
Altoid tins, Frappuccino bottles, journals...

Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #2665
Stazon Splitcoast

CA and Lesley - making sure you got this message!! Today I JUST found out you both favorited my card, No Greater Love than this! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers for the week. I sure don't want you to think I was ungrateful - I just missed it - (usually someone will PM you if you card is put up) - last week was just so busy - between Easter, DH's anniversary and getting ready for this past weekend!

Just wanted to say thanks from the bottom of my heart to you for making my day - even if I am the late runner at the gate!! Please forgive me for taking so long to acknowledge you two sweeties!! Hugs to both of you for being so kind!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:28 AM   #2666
Die Cut Diva

Awesome song Les! Thanks Greenie for posting it! Thank you all my Sistahs for your prayers. To alter something is to take something worn, used, broken, old, drab, soiled, recycled and make it pretty again by painting, stamping, covering, adding embellishments or sparkles or buttons! Repurpose something and do it in your style. Glue something to it!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 AM   #2667
Loves lavender roses

Awww, Greenie! Obviously we both knew the love you put into that card. You deserved to be in the spotlight for that one!!!

Hey, Post #2656 is yesterday's Trivia Question!!

Old 04-17-2012, 07:50 AM   #2668
Stazon Splitcoast

John Adams was the first president to live in the White House, moving in during the last years of his presidency.

Listen, Sistahs, I HAVE to get my stamping 'area' back in shape, after the "tornado" that went thru here this past weekend, so I may be missing - or late on a few things in the next few days. I am okay, just NEED to take the time to DO THIS.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers through it all - sending more love than you can imagine!!

FIFTY ONE DAYS TO GO ON OUR COUNTDOWN TO SHIRT'S - you girls ready for this??
Old 04-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #2669
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie....Git 'er done!!!! Heehee! I can just picture you being the Tazmania Devil blowing through your apartment and getting your stamp area all cleaned up!! What a picture!!! LOL!

Jill.....how did the sleep study go? Were you able to sleep?

Tater....Im'a prayin' for ya, darlin'!!!! I hope the words to the song that Sue posted for us will help you through whatever it is you are going through. I like the part of the verse that says, "Nothing surprises You. Before a heartache can ever touch my life, it has to go through Your hands". That gives me such a peaceful feeling. It doesn't take away the hurt and pain, but it gives us Hope that we are not alone and that God is in control. Love you, gal!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA...How's J doing today?

Silly, Thanks for the sweet compliment on my picture.....you are one awesome lady!!! So full of loving encouragement. Thank you!!!!!!

Jan, Wendy, Brat, Kathi, Shirt.....I'm thinking of and praying for you all...you all are never far from my thoughts!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #2670
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Greenie.....how about putting me on your card for this new challenge....you can alter me to a size 3!!! Bwhaahahahahahaaaa!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #2671
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
John Adams was the first president to live in the White House, moving in during the last years of his presidency.

Listen, Sistahs, I HAVE to get my stamping 'area' back in shape, after the "tornado" that went thru here this past weekend, so I may be missing - or late on a few things in the next few days. I am okay, just NEED to take the time to DO THIS.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers through it all - sending more love than you can imagine!!

FIFTY ONE DAYS TO GO ON OUR COUNTDOWN TO SHIRT'S - you girls ready for this??
Greenie!! Congratulations!!! You are correct!!!

Construction of the White House began when the first cornerstone was laid in October of 1792. Although President Washington oversaw the construction of the house, he never lived in it. It was not until 1800, when the White House was nearly completed, that its first residents, President John Adams and his wife, Abigail, moved in.

Greenie, I need to do the same here. I did our taxes yesterday and made an even bigger mess!! I have ladies coming Friday, so I have to get two cards ready too!! No time to make cards though. Gotta go get my mom up. J is in school till 11:15.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #2672
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Greenie....Git 'er done!!!! Heehee! I can just picture you being the Tazmania Devil blowing through your apartment and getting your stamp area all cleaned up!! What a picture!!! LOL!

Jill.....how did the sleep study go? Were you able to sleep?

Tater....Im'a prayin' for ya, darlin'!!!! I hope the words to the song that Sue posted for us will help you through whatever it is you are going through. I like the part of the verse that says, "Nothing surprises You. Before a heartache can ever touch my life, it has to go through Your hands". That gives me such a peaceful feeling. It doesn't take away the hurt and pain, but it gives us Hope that we are not alone and that God is in control. Love you, gal!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA...How's J doing today?

Silly, Thanks for the sweet compliment on my picture.....you are one awesome lady!!! So full of loving encouragement. Thank you!!!!!!

Jan, Wendy, Brat, Kathi, Shirt.....I'm thinking of and praying for you all...you all are never far from my thoughts!
He had a very hard time last night. He cried so much that he couldn't talk and could hardly breathe. He wants to go back to his grandma's, but she's not there! I'm trying to make arrangements for him to see his sister soon. Gotta go take care of mom right now. Cya later!!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #2673
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
CA and Lesley - making sure you got this message!! Today I JUST found out you both favorited my card, No Greater Love than this! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers for the week. I sure don't want you to think I was ungrateful - I just missed it - (usually someone will PM you if you card is put up) - last week was just so busy - between Easter, DH's anniversary and getting ready for this past weekend!

Just wanted to say thanks from the bottom of my heart to you for making my day - even if I am the late runner at the gate!! Please forgive me for taking so long to acknowledge you two sweeties!! Hugs to both of you for being so kind!
Beautiful card... You deserved the honor!
QFTD165
Old 04-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #2674
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Sistahs,

Jill I hope you slept for the study. Sometimes I wish I could stay awake better! Maybe we can trade a pint of blood! I used to fall asleep driving, at work, while talking, while reading out loud etc. It is a bit better now with Thyroid meds.

Tater - I'm praying for your hand and your situation with your mom.

Pat - I'm praying for your hands too. Also for the evil person.

Sylvia - I'm praying your back will feel better. That is hard when you want to do something and you are held back by pain.

Greenie - You are everywhere doing so much. Praying for Fl family and your continued energy and witness.

Kathy - I'm praying for you for time management, energy and in general.

CA: I'm praying for your time management, energy and for God to be the Father to the Fatherless in your home. I pray that the Holy Spirit works through you to touch J. I pray that J will grow into a man after His own heart. I pray he will use the pain of his youth to give wisdom and bless others later in his life. I'll bet he is even blessing you now with his little life and presence.

Jan and Wendy I pray that your business will be punctuated with some quietness and there will be some stress relief.

Shirt - GET BETTER!!! I'm praying for that. Oh, perhaps God will soften your heart and you will speak of straws to me...

Please forgive me if I have missed anything or anyone. I have had a bit of time this evening while Spencer is at practice and Vanessa is doing homework and piano practice. I have read a lot of what I missed on the bus. I am hoping to look at galleries sometime this week. Thursday evening may be my only free time until the 27th.

Spencer is doing well. His toe is not as swollen. It sure a lot of colors! His pinky finger that had surgery is doing well except for a slight setback of minor injury and swelling. The doc said because it is a joint, it may just be that way all his life.

Both kids are healthy, active, doing well in school and intermittently driving me crazy. So, things are going very well.

Hugs to all!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #2675
Stazon Splitcoast

Golly, Brat Girl, you took over the Epistle writing on the bus!! That was a long one - good to hear from you, for sure and get caught up on your family!! Glad to hear about the kids back on their sports - but not that they are driving you crazy!

CA, praying for your entire family and the new little newest member - he sounds so sweet and I bet he has won over all your hearts - what does Mom think of him?

Jill, how did the sleep study go last night - sorry I was so busy today that I did not catch up to ask you - praying all is well!

Sylvia - hope your back is doing better than it was earlier - praying for you!!

Tater - you too, Sister!! Asking the Father to come over that hand and HEAL it from the inside out, and askiing for the pain to lessen!

Lesley - you want me to alter you to a size 3 - hey, worth a shot, you sweet Thang! Not sure if the hugs could be any where near as good though - have to think about that!!

Shirt - still praying that the allergy level has gone WAY DOWN, and you are your chipper - and BEAUTIFUL - self!

Kathy, Jan , and Wendy - have not seen too much of you recently - praying all is well and you are just enjoying the nicer weather and getting some cards done!!

Pat - how are you doing - some mighty purty cards this past week, Sis - just take it easy - say Hi to the girls for me!

OK< back to work on the cleanup! LYMI
Old 04-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #2676
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Hi, my sweet bus riders. I think I am back among the living. Still haven't totally got my voice back, but it is getting closer and I am feeling better. Just really tired. Thank you for all your prayers and concern for me.

I haven't gone all the way back to where I left off on the bus, but I have read all of this screen to catch me up.

Oh, CA, my heart breaks for that baby boy. No child should have to go through that. I am so thankful that you are there for him and that he is trusting you. I hope he can see his sister really soon.

Jill, I chuckled about your SIL's comment. I love humor. And by the way, you are a pretty lady. I think we are all very hard on ourselves.

Sylvia, I am like your dad with my sense of humor and teasing those I really like. My dad was that way so guess I got it from him.

Brat, thanks for the prayer, but so far that old hard heart of mine hasn't softened on that straw issue, but ya never know, all things are possible with God. He just might work on that. I am glad to hear that Spence is doing better.

Lesley, loved your picture, pretty girl, and hearing about the good time you all had at the convention. Lesley are we going to see you in June? I keep hoping.

Now as far as making someone a size 3, ya all have to whoop me to get first in line.

Tate, ya know I just have the hardest time working without my pinks, they "is" just my favorites. Altered. Snip, snip, distress, whack and pinch. yep, the dh has been home since January and still not doing good. I think he might be what gets altered for this challenge. (JK) A altered card is good, too.

Greenie, glad to hear you got the tornado cleaned up. Now come and clean up my tornado craft area.

Ok, I am off to work on my CCEE card, it should have already been put on the blog for when it goes live tomorrow night. My mojo is fading out a whole bunch.

Jan and Wendy, Hello to you, two.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 04-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #2677
Loves lavender roses

Default Trivia Question

On April 17th, 1973, which major U.S. corporation began operations?

Old 04-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #2678

Quote:
On April 17th, 1973, which major U.S. corporation began operations?
The pony express?

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 04-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #2679

Wait that is Pony Ex. Right? Yep, I think I am feeling better.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #2680
Stazon Splitcoast

Ahhhhh! I got a call just after I typed my "Epistle" below that I was supposed to be going to Middle School Orientation. Bless the soccer network of parents!

PUNK!!!!! So, I was sitting in orientation (20 min late) when I thought - Ahhhhh, I didn't say anything to Punk!

So, I wonder why I didn't say anything.... Perhaps it is because I was jealous of her waltzing around meeting everyone and modeling for new pictures and being photogenic!

How are you Punk? I hope you can forgive me!

I will probably need a good psychologist to deal with the fact you will all have met each other and know the "secret of the straw" and I will be all alone here on the West Coast...