Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #1001
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Ok, Pat, thanks for the great challenge!! plus , bet you made Tater happy too!

WY sounds like you had a blast - and seeing that Jonny has so many new things happening had to be a real thrill to witness - especially stuff like new teeth, and 'kissing on demand' - love that he said Gramps for Bubba!! What a cool present for his BD!!

That new program with voice recognition that Bill is getting for you sounds like the bomb - you will get the hang of it the more you use it - I am sure its a piece of cake.......prob'ly Sounds like fun too!!

OK, make sure you take care of those hands God blessed you with - - maybe you can get them to give you voice recognition in work TOO!! How cool would that be?

So thankful for the prayers that we all know you are sending up in constant supply - bless your heart, Sis! Have a good short week in work (I hope)
LYMI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsmethers View Post
Oh Sistahs...the challenge (which will be my last for some time, k?) is to make a card celebrating "All things made new", and it's a free-for-all. Do ya what want, and leave the p-i-n-k out to honor Sweet Tater! Yikes- took me ten minutes to read thru the last few pages just to get caught up (and you's all on my prayer list), with extry lovin's fer sure.

We had a lovely two weeks in Wyo, and got sick when we came home. Bubba is down & out again this week, but is on the mend. I had not one bit of hand pain when we were away, but it returned after only two days at work. Five months to go....that's what I keep telling myself. The doc said to use anti-inflammatories and to not type too much. Lol! Ok.... I miss you all so much, and am sorry the Christmas cards were so late (Canadian cards still have to be mailed out! Yikes!) I made a few each day, but really, writing in them was the most difficult part!

Bubba ordered a new program for my desk top that uses voice recognition- so my computer will "type" what I say! Have you ever heard of such a thing? Will most likely take me til I retire to figure out how to use it, but at least I can answer emails and make comments once I get the hang of it. If only it could read minds, and make the cards I have in there! I need two cards by Tues- one for our son Chris, who will be 33 tomorrow, and another for Jonny, who turns one on Fri!

Attachment 237764

While we were there, Jon got 3 new teeth, said "Gramps" (on Bubba's bd!), learned how to "Kiss on Request" and took his first steps! We felt so blessed. Each time we leave is harder than the last, and when we finally sell our house & move- we will be "home".

Someday Sistahs, I will be back to posting and commenting, but it is not in me for now. I will keep each of you close to my heart and will lift up your concerns as well. Much love always....

Last edited by irishgreensue; 01-01-2012 at 06:56 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #1002
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, CA, what a great Scripture to start our year off right! Thanks for being so thoughtful and giving us one so thought provoking too - You are a sweetie!! HUGS!
Old 01-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #1003
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

hey - how is everyone?

Last edited by irishgreensue; 01-01-2012 at 08:11 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #1004
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hey - this is a rewrite!!
Huh???

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 01-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #1005
Stazon Splitcoast

NEVERMIND, CA,LOL - don't mind me - was a crazy night!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 01-01-2012 at 08:13 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #1006
101 Airborne

Hi Ladies,
I am trying to get back into the swing of things after 2 weeks of holiday hopping! CA, I am so sorry I missed your challenge last week, I kept thinking I would get around to it, but it just didn't happen.

I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the New Year - and I have been keeping all of you in my prayers (and lighting candles regularly at Mass). I am glad that the holidays have concluded - it's hard celebrating so much!

Pat - your grandson is so handsome and I am glad you and Bubba had a wonderful time. 5 more months is all!

Ladies, big New Years hugs to all of you!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member

Last edited by 101Airborne; 01-01-2012 at 07:15 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #1007
Stazon Splitcoast

hi

Last edited by irishgreensue; 01-01-2012 at 08:10 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #1008
Loves lavender roses

Hey, Cuz! It's great to have you back!!!

Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #1009
Loves lavender roses

About those cardinals: both the male AND female sing (not all birds do that), and cardinals have as many as 12 different songs! Interesting, huh!!

Old 01-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #1010
101 Airborne

Wow, I didn't know that - you are just a walking encyclopedia Cuz! Thanks for sharing - and Happy New Year!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 01-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #1011
Loves lavender roses

Happy New Year to you, too, Cuz!!!

Old 01-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #1012
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Shirt......Happy New Years (early) to you and Tig! So glad you are our fearless bus driver with the shiny halo!!! WOuln't want anyone else drivin' us 'round and 'round!

Love you, gal!!!

Saying good night to you all........LYMI!!!!!!!
Thanks, Lesley. Glad you like me to drive this rig, cuz sum peeple's a feered of my drivin'.

Hope you are feeling better.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #1013

As some of you know, my 34 yr old son, who has never been engaged or married, got engaged last night. Not only did he get engaged, he chose a really good friend of mine.
They dated when they were seventeen and broke up. She and I remained good friends all these years. They got back together 3 yrs ago. She was ready for marriage and he was not. He surprised her when he proposed. He plays in a band and he took the microphone and proposed in front of everyone. He picked out a beautiful ring all by himself. He did good and I am proud of him, as well, as happy for them.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #1014

Silly, we always have beans on New Years day, along with corned beef, cabbage and fried taters.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #1015
Loves lavender roses

Lovely Driver! You're making me hungry!! Wow! You're sure up late! Actually, so am I!! LOL!

Old 01-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #1016
Die Cut Diva

Congrats to the newly engaged couple!!!!! After having gone through two weddings in 3 months recently, it sure was nice to have something so good to celebrate in this family. I wish them nothing but pure happiness in what ever form they enjoy!!!!

I don't know that I have every had corned beef. Sounds good though!

Hey, I am asking for some help from y'all please; I received a gift of a set of Recipe card stamps from Justrite and it requires a round wood mounted stamp holder? I can't seem to find one on their site. Does anyone have an idea where I might get me one of these criters? It is supposed to be 1 3/16 round?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #1017
Loves lavender roses

Tate, I would contact them to ask if the 1 5/8" wood mount would work.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #1018
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations, Shirt!! I know how wonderfully you and your future DIL get along and how much you already love her - and her children!! Wishing them blissful years and much happiness together!! How wonderful to have something this special to start off the new Year!!
Hugs to them - and to you - I know how happy you are about this!
Old 01-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #1019
Watercolor Wizard

Oh Pat, welcome back hun!! we miss you so much, and so glad you had a great visit with your little "sweet" grandson...what a cutie... I will be glad for you when you can move and be close, so you can watch him grow, I know what its like to be so far from my grandchildren...like 800 - 1300 miles..so never got many visits...
Thanks for the challenge, I already have a card in mind....and what the code?
TSC1202?
hugs to all...and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 01-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #1020
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Oh Pat, welcome back hun!! we miss you so much, and so glad you had a great visit with your little "sweet" grandson...what a cutie... I will be glad for you when you can move and be close, so you can watch him grow, I know what its like to be so far from my grandchildren...like 800 - 1300 miles..so never got many visits...
Thanks for the challenge, I already have a card in mind....and what the code?
TSC1202?
hugs to all...and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Jan, the keyword is TSC0106. TSC for Twisted Sistahs Challenge, first two digits for the month, and last two digits for the date (this next Friday is 01-06). It's always for the Friday that it's due although we present the challenges a week ahead of time so we have time to think and create!! Unfortunately, I'm always "thinking" at the last minute!! LOL!! Congratulations on being a designer for ODBD!!! What an honor that is!!

Old 01-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #1021
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh I feel like I haven't been here much with all the hoopla from the holidays. Frankly I'm glad things will be getting back to normal!
CA thank you for the lovely scripture. I read a King James Bible so I am always thrown at a modern translation of the Bible. I should really get one to use for study. I just love the King James version.

Jan I must have missed somewhere that your are a guest designer for ODBD. Congrats! I just placed my first order with them. Can't wait to get the stamps.

Pat that software should be a big help to you. That would be great for you at work if they would allow it. I know it would be extra money but as bad as your hand hurt it would be worth it. My mind is blank so I can't recall the name of it but I saw it advertised on TV and thought about you. Oh those babies are so sweet. There is nothing like the love of a grandchild. I remember my Grandma making snow ice cream for me and so many other things. Once when I was little she told me if I did what I was doing again she would spank me. Well I did it again and she spanked me. She never had to tell me anything twice again!!! I love her so much and wish she were still with me.

Tater I am so glad everything is ok. We take our health so for granted. I wish we could maintain good health all our lives but it just wasn't in the plan. I'm so sorry I missed your challenge but things should be back to normal. I made a card yesterday and today. I just have been in a major slump and not been wanting to make any.

Sue are your caught up on rest after all that running during the holidays? I think I am. I've been down with my back but am feeling better today. I way over did it yesterday. I made my husband one of his favorite meals yesterday, made a card for his bd did several loads of laundry and on and on! When I feel good I don't want to stop but then I pay for it. Last night I could hardly walk. But I'm good today. I want to go to Hobby Lobby. All stamps are 40% off. I like to get a House Mouse or two when they have their sales. I ordered a couple of stamps sets from ODBD. I got the one we were talking about. I can't wait to get them. Plus I got some from Verve. The Plain Janes. All scriptures but one. I love the fonts of their stamps and have never used a better clear stamp than theirs. It's always a crisp and clear image.

Shirt I am so happy for your son and your family! What beautiful news for a new year. Can I come for dinner next ny? I love corned beef and cabbage. My husband is a picky eater so I make a small one once or twice a year. I cook cabbage a lot.

Well ladies have a great evening. It's almost over already.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #1022
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks Carroll, I'll get this yet.one of these days.........lol Friday and I have my card done and want to upload it now.....wahhhhh,

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 01-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #1023
101 Airborne

Woo hoo, Shirt, an awesome event for the start of the New Year! I'm happy for them and for you and Tig!

Sylvia, have fun shopping!

Jan - congrats on being a new designer!!

Ladies, off to do some commenting.

Hugs all around,

K.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #1024
Loves lavender roses

Hey Greenie!!! Silly's taking turns with you in writing novels!! LOL! JK

I do it too, sometimes. When we've been gone a couple of days, we have a lot of writing to do to catch up! LOL! It pays to stick around! LOL!

Silly, I like the New King James version.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #1025
Die Cut Diva

CA, I contacted that company regarding the 1 3/16 round wood stamp and they responded saying it is discontinued...........rats!!!! So I've decided to use a trick I learned on Michelle Zindorf's Blog and brush Tack it Over and Over on the backs of the stamps; let em dry and then stick them on acetate sheet.

I am sad the holidays are over but I try not to dwell on that and just look forward to the new day the Lord has presented on my behalf!

Y'all have a glorious week and I'll catch you on Friday's challenge!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:05 AM   #1026
Loves lavender roses

Tate, that's a shame. I can't see why the stamp mount that is the next size larger wouldn't work though. Also, check your packaging to find out who the stamp manufacturer is. If you contact them, I bet they'd know where to get that stamp mount.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #1027
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TATER - sister, I have been looking for that Tack it Over and Over EVERYWHERE - no one around here carries it - is it still available where you live? I want to do remounting on some of my stamps and that works the best from what I have heard!! I can send you the money to get me some if you still can find it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
CA, I contacted that company regarding the 1 3/16 round wood stamp and they responded saying it is discontinued...........rats!!!! So I've decided to use a trick I learned on Michelle Zindorf's Blog and brush Tack it Over and Over on the backs of the stamps; let em dry and then stick them on acetate sheet.

I am sad the holidays are over but I try not to dwell on that and just look forward to the new day the Lord has presented on my behalf!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #1028
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy!!! What's everyone doing for their January stamp clubs? I have some ideas, but wondered what y'all were doing? Mine's not until the 17th, so I have a little time. I am excited to demo the Framelits dies.

My issues with my step-DIL and Step-Daughter are pretty intense....this is the step-daughter that I just threw the Virtual baby shower for. The step-DIL is the one that helped herself to hubbies medicine last Easter Sunday and emptied the bottle (Vicodin). Amanda and Laura have been conversing and somehow, I became the "EVIL STEPMOM"!!! The nasty letter that Amanda wrote was addressed to only me....not hubby. My hubby was furious when I read him the letter and he promptly called Laura (his daughter) and Marky (his son and Amanda's hubby) and told them how much grief they caused. Well within a half hour, Jeannette (Mark's ex) called Mark from Texas and tried to 'rip him a new one' (so to speak). Apparently, Laura was so distressed by her dad's phone call that she ended up going to the ER cuz she was having Braxton Hicks contractions and wanted to be checked out. Jeannette was yelling at Mark saying that if something happens to Laura and her baby, it would be on Mark's head for starting trouble! Ai-yi-yi!!!!

It's rather comical cuz Mark and I live such a low-keyed life.......with hardly any drama. We don't want or need DRAMA!!! But, his kids sure do love it. So now, when Laura has her baby the end of this month, Mark will go up to see them, but I will stay home. I won't be conversing with Marky, Amanda, Laura or Casey for quite a while, until some of this gets straightened out. What a mess! I know I wear my heart on my sleeve and I need to be a little tougher, but that is just not how I'm made. Everything goes right to the core of my heart!

Anyway, that is what has been going on with my family. My oldest son said, "Mom, Amanda is a psycho. Stay away from her and you won't have any more tears!". It seems so simple, huh?

Thanks for listening!!! LYMI!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #1029
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Sissy I is so sorry for you. I have never understood why or how people can be so mean. If I were them and I didn't like you, despised you, what ever the case is I would never show it in a million years because you would be married to their Dad. Those kids need to grow up and learn what the word respect means. Sounds like they are like their Mom...drama queens. I say good for your husband sticking up for you with his children. There is no excuse for adults to act that way. Now I can tell them all that for you if you want! Not really. I can see why that would hurt your feelings. it would anyone's. We wub ya.

CA I did write a novel! I missed you all. Had to catch up. Plus I've been talking to Greenie and she might be rubbing off!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I think my slump is over. I've made a card the last three days!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBoz View Post
Lovely Driver! You're making me hungry!! Wow! You're sure up late! Actually, so am I!! LOL!
I am almost always up late or it could be considered early.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #1031

Quote:
TATER - sister, I have been looking for that Tack it Over and Over EVERYWHERE - no one around here carries it - is it still available where you live? I want to do remounting on some of my stamps and that works the best from what I have heard!! I can send you the money to get me some if you still can find it!!
I haven't seen it anywhere either. Let me know if anyone sees it anywhere.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101Airborne View Post
Woo hoo, Shirt, an awesome event for the start of the New Year! I'm happy for them and for you and Tig!

Sylvia, have fun shopping!

Jan - congrats on being a new designer!!

Ladies, off to do some commenting.

Hugs all around,

K.
Thanks, Sis.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Oh I feel like I haven't been here much with all the hoopla from the holidays. Frankly I'm glad things will be getting back to normal!
CA thank you for the lovely scripture. I read a King James Bible so I am always thrown at a modern translation of the Bible. I should really get one to use for study. I just love the King James version.

Jan I must have missed somewhere that your are a guest designer for ODBD. Congrats! I just placed my first order with them. Can't wait to get the stamps.

Pat that software should be a big help to you. That would be great for you at work if they would allow it. I know it would be extra money but as bad as your hand hurt it would be worth it. My mind is blank so I can't recall the name of it but I saw it advertised on TV and thought about you. Oh those babies are so sweet. There is nothing like the love of a grandchild. I remember my Grandma making snow ice cream for me and so many other things. Once when I was little she told me if I did what I was doing again she would spank me. Well I did it again and she spanked me. She never had to tell me anything twice again!!! I love her so much and wish she were still with me.

Tater I am so glad everything is ok. We take our health so for granted. I wish we could maintain good health all our lives but it just wasn't in the plan. I'm so sorry I missed your challenge but things should be back to normal. I made a card yesterday and today. I just have been in a major slump and not been wanting to make any.

Sue are your caught up on rest after all that running during the holidays? I think I am. I've been down with my back but am feeling better today. I way over did it yesterday. I made my husband one of his favorite meals yesterday, made a card for his bd did several loads of laundry and on and on! When I feel good I don't want to stop but then I pay for it. Last night I could hardly walk. But I'm good today. I want to go to Hobby Lobby. All stamps are 40% off. I like to get a House Mouse or two when they have their sales. I ordered a couple of stamps sets from ODBD. I got the one we were talking about. I can't wait to get them. Plus I got some from Verve. The Plain Janes. All scriptures but one. I love the fonts of their stamps and have never used a better clear stamp than theirs. It's always a crisp and clear image.

Shirt I am so happy for your son and your family! What beautiful news for a new year. Can I come for dinner next ny? I love corned beef and cabbage. My husband is a picky eater so I make a small one once or twice a year. I cook cabbage a lot.

Well ladies have a great evening. It's almost over already.
Yes, you may.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Howdy!!! What's everyone doing for their January stamp clubs? I have some ideas, but wondered what y'all were doing? Mine's not until the 17th, so I have a little time. I am excited to demo the Framelits dies.

My issues with my step-DIL and Step-Daughter are pretty intense....this is the step-daughter that I just threw the Virtual baby shower for. The step-DIL is the one that helped herself to hubbies medicine last Easter Sunday and emptied the bottle (Vicodin). Amanda and Laura have been conversing and somehow, I became the "EVIL STEPMOM"!!! The nasty letter that Amanda wrote was addressed to only me....not hubby. My hubby was furious when I read him the letter and he promptly called Laura (his daughter) and Marky (his son and Amanda's hubby) and told them how much grief they caused. Well within a half hour, Jeannette (Mark's ex) called Mark from Texas and tried to 'rip him a new one' (so to speak). Apparently, Laura was so distressed by her dad's phone call that she ended up going to the ER cuz she was having Braxton Hicks contractions and wanted to be checked out. Jeannette was yelling at Mark saying that if something happens to Laura and her baby, it would be on Mark's head for starting trouble! Ai-yi-yi!!!!

It's rather comical cuz Mark and I live such a low-keyed life.......with hardly any drama. We don't want or need DRAMA!!! But, his kids sure do love it. So now, when Laura has her baby the end of this month, Mark will go up to see them, but I will stay home. I won't be conversing with Marky, Amanda, Laura or Casey for quite a while, until some of this gets straightened out. What a mess! I know I wear my heart on my sleeve and I need to be a little tougher, but that is just not how I'm made. Everything goes right to the core of my heart!

Anyway, that is what has been going on with my family. My oldest son said, "Mom, Amanda is a psycho. Stay away from her and you won't have any more tears!". It seems so simple, huh?

Thanks for listening!!! LYMI!!!!
You have my deepest sympathy. I feel your pain. I went through that for years with my DH kids. They never grew up. Never will. I tried for years and decided I might as well quit beating my head against the wall. I chose to not let them do that to me anymore. His kids did not change in 27 yrs.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #1035

Quote:
Congratulations, Shirt!! I know how wonderfully you and your future DIL get along and how much you already love her - and her children!! Wishing them blissful years and much happiness together!! How wonderful to have something this special to start off the new Year!!
Hugs to them - and to you - I know how happy you are about this!
Thank you, Sue. Oh, yes, I love her dearly and her children, too. She is already like a daughter to me.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 01-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #1036
Stazon Splitcoast

Whew, now that the holidays are over, maybe we can get back to "NORMAL" - whatever that is!

Silly, good job on your novel, Sis!! You can write one anytime - I am just trying to stay current and keep up with everyone! Hope you are feeling okay, and can caught up now that the exhausting holidays are done!

Tater, hope you can tell us about that Tack it Over and Over - let us know! Glad you are ready for each day the Lord gives!! How is Mom doing - find a place yet for her closer to you?

Brat Girl, you have been quiet, waiting for you to get back on the bus - its too quiet!

Sistah Pat, hope all is well since you returned and you are both feeling yourselves again - loved the picture of Jonny - he is growing BEAUTIFULLY! Happy 1st Birthday to Jonny this Friday!!

CarrollAnn, so much chat to catch up on but you do it all and make great cards too! Have you had your final interview yet with the Foster Care people? Still praying on that!

Shirt - so thrilled for Justin and Lena - bet the kids re excited too ! Praying for that sweet man of yours this week. Keep warm and take care of all your fur babies!!

Kathy - you are so sweet, and must have been awful busy lately, your visits are fewer and shorter so I am guessing you are working more and a lot busier - don't forget to take time for YOU!

Lesley - don't let ANYone rob you of Jesus' peace - sometimes you just have to let go and let GOD handle things - you know your own heart and how you keep in line with His and try to do right by everyone - drama is NOT for a Christian - we believe in His love and mercy, not in conflicts - stand on those beliefs, Sissy!! praying for you - and good for Mark sticking up for you!! The truth will always win out over evil!

Chrissy Cakes - missing you sweet girl - pop in to say HI why don't you! Its been a while and we miss your adorable humor and the fun that you add to the bus!

Jan, bet you are still celebrating your appt to the challenge team at ODBD - fondest congratulations to you - and looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations on their website and in the TSC gallery! Don't forget to add them there too = TSC is the gallery for ALL of your creations to be added to (thats besides the weekly one with the date and all the ODBD ones too) we want to see them all!!

Wendy, you must be so proud of your Mom - I know I am - she is turning out some gorgeous cards - that must be where you are getting all your talent, because yours are rocking the galleries too - try to keep up with your Mama!! - that s the name of the game, huh?

OK, think I remembered you all - I know I am praying up all your concerns every day and you are always in my heart, Sistahs!
LYMI!
Sue
Old 01-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #1037
Proud Fan Club Member

Ok I have questions! Jan and Wendy, are mother and daughter? What about CA and Kathy? You call each other cuz. Just call me nosey!

Shirt is your husband sick? Sue said she was praying for him.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #1038
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Tack n Peel? Order online, and on sale!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 01-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #1039
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Ok I have questions! Jan and Wendy, are mother and daughter? What about CA and Kathy? You call each other cuz. Just call me nosey!

Shirt is your husband sick? Sue said she was praying for him.
Shirt's hubby just has an appointment - not sick!!
Yes, Jan and Wendy are Mother and Daughter -
Ca and Kathy - not related, just a pet name (like I get Greenie)
Old 01-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #1040
Stazon Splitcoast

Pat, the Tack it Over and Over is a liquid glue, that when it "dries", it stays tacky so it will stick to an acrylic block, and you just store the stamp on a plastic sheet (something like the sheets that acrylics stamps come on) - I am wondering if they stopped making it - some girls say that the Tombo multi purpose mono adhesive works the same, but a friend of mine told me about the Tack it over and over - so just wondered if Tater still had it in her neck of the woods!