Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #601
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my Shirt I am right there with CA. Of course we're friends, we're sistahs! If we lived close by I would make a desert for your TG dinner. I like to do that now and then for friends. It helps take a little stress off of their shoulders. This year I am making a few desserts for the senior center where my daughter works. Its a money raiser. They play bingo for 18.00, they get several cards and if you bingo you pick out a dessert. I'm making some pumpkin bars ( a recipe I recently got from a good friend! ) and a couple of pies.

My husband is so spoiled. He likes for me to cook because he likes my cooking. So I am going to make us a small TG dinner the weekend after TG. He's worth it!

Well it is cold out. Supposed to be in the high 20's tonight but then we are supposed to be in the mid 50's the next couple of days. Can't complain for this time of year.

Well I'm off to maybe go work on the challenge card for tomorrow. I do need to look at the challenge again. I remember green and silver but about all I remember! I'm sorry I didn't participate last week Pat. I was so far behind I thought I was in front.

Hey did you all see Nancy Williams card was picked for the customer card of the week. I think that's what it was called. On the ODBD blog. Go check out her card. It's very pretty. Gotta leave our friends a little love now and then.

Good night all.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #602
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, first, things first, of COURSE we are friends, but better than that - SISTAHS here on the bus!! There are just some times when we are busy with 'life', and can't get here. I just read thru the posts and saw that everyone is having nasty or cooler wet weather, and trying to prepare for the holidays - add to that mix, taking care of fur babies, and responsibilities of grandkids, Moms, or kids, and we forget to take care of ourselves. THAT should come first!! You should not feel guilty for doing that! If we don't take care of ourselves, we will not be able to take care of those we love!

I went to bed early after finishing 2 cards I had to upload last night, then up first thing with a phone call and started my day. My cousin lost her husband 2 months ago, and I pretty much gave her my entire day. Lots to talk about and pray about with her. Tonight I was wiped out and just came on to see how everyone was, but believe me when I tell you, I prayed for ALL of you today - none of you are EVER far from my thoughts and prayers.

Silly, glad to hear you are doing special things with the grands, and have a nice TG planned. Tater, Hope you are keeping that leg up and it is healing up mightily as we pray for you ! Shirt, sounds as though you are running like crazy - please take care not to overdo - you need to take care of YOU! Pat, guessing that your absence is from the resting of your hands, and that is good! CA, don't feel guilty about the purchase - you need to reward yourself for all the good you do!! Brat, thanks for keeping up with me - will bring you a nice hot latte topside! Kathy, I see you are still praying, lighting candles, and sending hugs out to all! Leslie - Mark doing okay now?, Hope you had an umbrella running through the rain yesterday - take care of YOU too! Jan and Wendy, hope you can join us for the challenge this week if you are reading this - we love to see you here!! Christina - hope all is well - you are here and then you are not - so I am presuming you are keeping your priorites all in line and doing what has to be done - we will see you when we see you! ME??? - I just been doing a lot of running, and doing what I can to help my family and friends, just know I am fine - jest a bit ta'ard!! LOL

Well, here's another short one that got to be a long one!!
LYMI x a big BUNCH!! and LOTS of HUGS!
Old 11-17-2011, 08:41 PM   #603
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, and Nancy, congrats to you for your Shining the Light Award winning card!! what a beauty, and such an inspiring one - your love for the Father shines through in every card you make, and He blesses those cards of yours! LYMIMIMI! Big hugs -
Old 11-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #604
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

I managed to get the TSC card done in spite of getting ready for my Stamp Camp today and watching Maddie. I'll have to wait till she takes a nap so I can take a shower!! LOL! I'll catch up later. LYMI

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 11-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #605
Stazon Splitcoast

Yesterday the kids had a half day and I had a short amount of time to go to Impress. Yes, to SHOP at a craft store! Although, I did have to take my 10 and 8 year olds.

Well, my blood pressure probably went through the roof, and out of sheer distraction and the subsequent confusion, I bought more than I should have.

In short: I BLAME MY KIDS! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Oh, that's right - I DON'T have a blog! Excuse me...
Old 11-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #606
Stazon Splitcoast

Good for YOU!! You never have a chance to do that so it was about time!! -

And I DON"T have a blog either!!! LOL
Old 11-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #607
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt - dogs are color blind right? Well, I'm not! I know you have been around them a lot, but don't let them influence you too much!

Somehow, I'm thinking a green bone with a silver bow could show up!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #608
101 Airborne

Brat, I know that taking kids shopping with you can be stressful - things fall into your cart - it's happened to all of us!

Hey CA - you'll love your Coach tote and wallet. Coach is awesome and lasts forever - and their dust covers are roomy and nice that they send with their bags. Enjoy it, Cuz!!

Greenie, you've been busy too!

Ladies, hugs to everyone on the bus - and candles will be lit for all at Mass tomorrow night!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #609
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals! I just heard that my friend Steve is 'heavily' sedated and is sleeping almost all the time now. He asked for the anti-anxiety and pain meds to be upped, knowing what the results would be. They now have a nurse coming in during the night for his 'sun downing' time. He gets quite confused and disoriented. The nurse is there to help Teresa and her girls get some must needed sleep to better take care of Steve during the day. Again, please keep him in your prayers and....Kathy, please light a candle for him. I don't think that his time here on earth is much longer.
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #610
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my gosh, Lesley, I will be praying for him and for his family - sounds like it is getting close and I know how you have been feeling about all this - I will light a candle for him too ! Hang in there, Sissy! I know this is hard for you! {{{HUGS}}}
Old 11-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #611
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Oh my gosh, Lesley, I will be praying for him and for his family - sounds like it is getting close and I know how you have been feeling about all this - I will light a candle for him too ! Hang in there, Sissy! I know this is hard for you! {{{HUGS}}}
Thank you, my precious, precious friend!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #612
Watercolor Wizard

So sorry about your friend Lesley... this is a hard and sad time, lots of prayers for you and ur friend and family and Hugsssssss

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 11-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #613
101 Airborne

Lesley, I will light a candle for Steve (and I'm so sorry) and his family. Hugs, K.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #614
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Lesley I am so sorry about Steve. What a shame. He has remained in my prayers.

CA where did you order your coach goodies from? I think it's great that you bought yourself something for Christmas! We all need to do something fun for ourselves now and then. Hope Mom is doing well.

Kathy I love the framing on your card. Why don't you pm me your email address? I don't have yours. Thank you for praying for us and lighting the candles for us.

Lesley, Brat and Pat will you email me your email addresses too?

Sue I think you have been a busy girl lately.

We went out to dinner tonight and went to a couple of stores. We went to a Tractor Supply store. My grand daughters boyfriend is John Deere crazy and I found him a nice hoodie. We have a group of close friends that we have a little party for Christmas every year. We give each other gifts. Now we are all horse people. We go on vacations together. We have hauled our horses all over the midwest and the west on trail rides. So I got all of the guys a clock that's a horse. You'd have to see it but they're cute. Men are so hard to buy for. I also have home made jams they all get. So all in all it was a good night.

Tater hope you're doing good.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #615
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Sylvia! My Email address is my name on here @aol.com.

Who's turn is it to issue the challenge for next friday?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #616
Stazon Splitcoast

Heeaaay Y'All!

Okay, Shirt we are still friends. EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW THE STRAW STORY! You do still let me ride up top of the bus! I am grateful for that. Silly would bring you dessert. I would be more of a Mary and come over and help you eat it!

Thank's for the Latte Greenie. It was snainning here today (snow / rain). Tomorrow's games are going to be COLD! I can't find my snow pants EEEEKKKKK! I know it may see silly, but if anyone has a minute to pray that we will find them. Don and I have looked EVERYWHERE - except where they actually are.

I'll bet your cousin is thanking God for you and your kindness tonight.

Today I took the kids to a new dentist because the new insurance company MADE me go there. We have had the same dentist for 25 years and we love him and his staff! Anyway, it turns out these people were very nice. The dentist said this was the first time anyone ever clapped because it was time to do their exam. Vanessa wants to be a dentist - BIG TIME.

Then I took the kids shoe shopping. Wouldn't you tell your mom if the soles of your shoes were coming off?! Vanessa didn't. There was her sock sticking out in the cold rain. She never wears shoes at home, so I did not notice. Spencer is wearing MAN sized shoes now. Does anyone want to purchase any B+ blood, kidneys or craft supplies - brand new from yesterday (the craft supplies the rest are 49 yo)?

Lesley, I wonder what people are thinking when they are comatose. I wonder if they are still alive because God is talking to them. I'd like to think that. I do know the bible says, No one knows a man's heart except the Lord. Maybe he will accept Jesus while he is sleeping. Hugs to you.

CA, I'm glad you found something to give you some pleasure. You would be disgusted to know I carry my ID and stuff with my phone. If I stop and carry a purse it just gets filled with weird stuff like other people's socks...

Silly, my E-Mail addy is: Brat_Cards@Comcast.net. If anyone happens upon this and wants to use it for bad - I don't open emails if I don't know where they came from. Plus I have a KILLER security system. So, Silly if you have a email addy that I would not connect with you, you might want to ID yourself in the RE: section or something.

Hi everyone!
Hugs,
Terri
Old 11-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #617
Stazon Splitcoast

PS: Sylvia, God must have made me move away from MO knowing that if you were anywhere near me I would weigh 400 lbs. YOU TEMPTRESS of food!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:37 AM   #618
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge for 11/25

Hi all! I just realized that it's my turn to issue the challenge for next week. Ok............how about......

Since it's Thanksgiving,.....(with Christmas close on its heels).... the time to reflect on what we are thankful for, I find that I cannot be thankful enough for the birth of our Savior. Pleae make a Christmas card with Jesus' birth as the main focus. Use whatever colors or embellishments that you prefer.

Is that ok?
Old 11-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #619
Stazon Splitcoast

Brat....I always wondered about what comatose people think/dream about too. I did ask Ryan what, if anything, was going on behind his closed eyelids, but he doesn't remember anything. I have heard some people relay things that were said to them, but Ryan doesn't remember hearing, seeing or thinking anything.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:04 AM   #620
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi all! I just realized that it's my turn to issue the challenge for next week. Ok............how about......

Since it's Thanksgiving,.....(with Christmas close on its heels).... the time to reflect on what we are thankful for, I find that I cannot be thankful enough for the birth of our Savior. Pleae make a Christmas card with Jesus' birth as the main focus. Use whatever colors or embellishments that you prefer.

Is that ok?
Thank you! I will be praying for Steve and his family, too. For all this to be going on during the holidays must be so hard on them.

Old 11-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #621
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning, Riders!

Trying to get caught up with things, but still praying for you all!! Sounds like a lot of you are ready for Christmas - getting your shopping done and all - I am scrambling to finish some things I started for my kids, and family.

Would like to ask the Bus Driver - can we get an updated BD list, and snail mail and email address for everyone on the bus? I think I am missing a few, and would like to keep track for the future for BDs, and Christmas cards and such!

OKay, time a-wastin' - thinking about ALL of you! Praying up your concerns - Lesley, special prayers for Steve and his family - I like to think (like Brat) that Jesus is talking to Steve as he sleeps and folding him in His arms.

Have a great weekend Sistahs!!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #622
Proud Fan Club Member

Brat do you really think I would fatten you up? Well only if you like home made breads, cakes and pies. I like to cook all kinds of food. It sure has caught up with me. After the holidays I'm going to do that four letter word thing...DIET!!

CA I'm getting ready to go look at that Coach site when I get this post done. Haven't had time to look yet.

Hi all and I hope everyone's having a great weekend. Kathy I'm sure you lit candles for everyone tonight at Mass and I thank you.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #623
Stazon Splitcoast

I added to Kathy's candles - especially for Steve - tonight when I went to Mass, too! Prayers for his family too - this has to be tough for them!
Old 11-19-2011, 11:14 PM   #624
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Sunday Morning Sistahs!

I thought I would share in some AWESOME news and PRAISE GOD! Vanessa has chosen to get baptized this morning. She has invited her unsaved Grandparents too!

She has chosen to show obedience to God's command that we be baptized. She will publicly say Jesus is her savior and give testimony. (She knows that believing Jesus is her savior is what saves her and not the actual baptism.) I could just cry! All three of my kids are saved and now all three will be have been baptized!

Yes! THANK YOU JESUS!
Old 11-20-2011, 05:29 AM   #625
Loves lavender roses

Brat Girl, Praise the Lord and bless Vanessa!!! Bless you, too! God loves a mother like you who "trains her children up in the way they should go." I'm so happy for you!!

Old 11-20-2011, 06:26 AM   #626
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
Good Sunday Morning Sistahs!

I thought I would share in some AWESOME news and PRAISE GOD! Vanessa has chosen to get baptized this morning. She has invited her unsaved Grandparents too!

She has chosen to show obedience to God's command that we be baptized. She will publicly say Jesus is her savior and give testimony. (She knows that believing Jesus is her savior is what saves her and not the actual baptism.) I could just cry! All three of my kids are saved and now all three will be have been baptized!

Yes! THANK YOU JESUS!

That is awesome, Brat.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 11-20-2011, 06:49 AM   #627
Stazon Splitcoast

Brat...that is the best news a mom could ever have!!!! Sending praises up with you!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #628
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Default Lil Stamper

Mornin' Sistahs, been a long time I know...So Sorry. Please know I am reading, and praying for you all. Les, my heart goes out to Steve, and everyone that loves him. {{{hugs}}} to you, and prayers for his salvation.

I smiled to see Sweet Tater peeking in too! Altho I don't respond to each post, you are each on my heart.

I am sharing a photo of Jonathan, and his latest quest to become a Stamper! Jamie was at work, and Jason was "keeping an eye" on Jon, and found this surprised lil wee face (looking guilty!) with sleepy eyes. First thing he did was get into Mama's stamps! Guess I am a proud Gramma to know it's in the blood! Yes! Can ya see a future gallery, "Rambo Stamps"? Yeah....

stamper-training.jpg <----Bwahahaha, look at that hair!

mamas-boy.jpg

Sending out much love and many prayers.
LYMI,
Pat
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 11-20-2011 at 07:16 AM..
Old 11-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #629
101 Airborne

Brat, Wonderful news - blessings and hugs to you and Vanessa!

Pat, Jonathan is totally adorable and looks as sweet as sweet can be!!

Hugs all around to all of you ladies!
Old 11-20-2011, 09:41 AM   #630
Stazon Splitcoast

Terri, how blessed you are to have your DD make her choice to be baptized - surely you have raised her according to the Word, and she is taking the step to commitment! Praise God! Blessings to Vanessa - and her wonderful family as well!!

Jonathan continues the long line of stampers, I see!! Heck, he is not the first to pick up the stamps before tending to the HAIR - adorable, and totally kissable !!! I can hear him giggling - "what Mommy doesn't know won't hurt her!!" RAMBO STAMPS, indeed!! ROFLOL!!!

Have Steve and his family on my heart and in my prayers, Les - Jesus is with him!

Have a wonderful day, Sistahs!! Blessings all around!!
Old 11-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #631
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Sistah's,

I knew you would all be happy with me.

Pat, I want to hug that little boy! I LOVE that hair! I'll bet they are happy he didn't find the Stazon ink along with those stamps!

By the way, he looks totally innocent. Look at those innocent eyes! I'll bet his dad told him those were special "blocks" and then ran for the camera.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #632
Watercolor Wizard

so this new challenge is for the 25?..when is the one with the green, white and silver?..last friday? oh dear, i thought it was for this Friday, but it was the 18th friday right?
wahhh think i missed it........

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 11-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #633
Stazon Splitcoast

HI Jan -

You did not miss it - the one for Friday (2 days ago) WAS THIS ONE- the numbers indicate the date the challenge is FOR 11-18
TSC1118 - Let's do a color challenge. How about white, green, silver or if not silver - diamond gems - or both. Just put that in your keywords and it will be good!

THE NEXT one is not due till THIS Friday 11-25 = TSC1125 (its in post 618, above) here it is:
*** Challenge for 11/25 (from Lesley - marleygo)

This will be for THIS COMING FRIDAY!!

Want me to PM you when the challenges come out, till you get used to them, I would be happy to!!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #634
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan - here is the link for the TSC1118 ones that you can still put a card in for -----

TSC1118 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

We would love to see what kind of a beauty you come up with
Old 11-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #635
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
Hi Sistah's,

I knew you would all be happy with me.

Pat, I want to hug that little boy! I LOVE that hair! I'll bet they are happy he didn't find the Stazon ink along with those stamps!

By the way, he looks totally innocent. Look at those innocent eyes! I'll bet his dad told him those were special "blocks" and then ran for the camera.
Braticus, I totally missed your message about Vanessa, am my eyes are all teary now that I have caught on. Bless her heart! I am so happy for you, and know that the Father is smiling too! That is so beautiful! I love you. Hug that lil girl for me!

LYMI, always,
CM
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 11-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #636
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Brat I'm so happy Vanessa decided to get Baptized. What a good momma you are. You have done a good job Jesus is surely PROUD!!!!!! Give her a hug and a kiss for me.

Its really late and I need to get to snoozing! See all you lovely ladies tomorrow.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #637
Die Cut Diva

Howdy Sistahs! Had a little set back but am progressing again!!!! Great news about Vanessa Brat! It is always much beholding times when young people make what I think is the right choice! Les, there just are no words that will lessen your pain as you say goodbye to a good friend and boss. Know that God is with him and leading the way. Stay strong Sister, my heart is with you. Silvia, Kathy, Greenie, CA, Shirt, Jan, Pat; all y'all have been on my mind but I've had little or no energy to reach out. Each day is getting better and better so that is a good thing. I wish each of you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving be they big gatherings or small.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #638
Loves lavender roses

Tate! So glad to see you on da bus!! Sorry to hear of your set back, but I'm glad to hear you're on the mend again! Been praying for you!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!! We're having meals for my mom and me delivered by the Rotary Club that were prepared at the Senior Center (I think). I won't have to cook, but Alicia has to work, so I have to babysit. I might have something here on Sunday, but that means that I have to go get Elizabeth and her kids in Reno and then take them home at the end of the day which is a lot after you've cooked a meal! Anyway, we all love you and are praying for your full recovery. LYMI

Old 11-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #639
Forum Fanatic

Heart hello all...:0)

Being a newbie here I had no idea how strong a friendship you guys have here. So way cool....:0)....I might not keep up to all but will try to keep in touch. Being its monday a whole new week to start fresh as the week end was yucky...lol...nothing major just yucky as to kitchen minor disasters...( I keep saying minor because after reading and seeing so much hurt and big problems out there a few botches cakes and recipes and Missing a staff Christmas party is nothing)...but I am saddened about that they switches the place that the party was and I didn't read the newest memo..I saw the first one and that stuck so didn't bother reading that big embrarrassingly to say paper on our staffroom door. I spent the night before till 2 in the a.m. finishing a big penquin cake, and was so excited to see the staff at the bowling party, and I came early to help set up ..reaaly early i guess...lol...the only thing that made it funny as I am done crying now and can start to smile maybe...is they didnt cancel this old place so even the owner where i was said yes your company is booked here, so I waited and after a bit i thought i must have missed where the supper was so ill just wait here to bowl with them at least, and after a bit i gave up and drove to double check the work place and nothing so went home and then my son said they called and are waiting for you at the bowling alley....lol..so wehre do i go , I figured that just as i left they came there so went back to the old bowling alley i just left a bit ago...and still no-one there , but they called the owner there and siad the new location...by then I was sooo embrarrassed I just went hoem and had a hot shower, great visit with my son and did a good kitchen clean-up as it needed becasue i had to work all that day and was not cleaned up before the last night.
Luckily I have the next 2 days off to chill and figure out how to show my face at work again...I still feel so dumb, mostly, a bit sad becaseu last year we didnt even get a party at all and I am big about keeping staff together on a fun level and to get to know each other more, so you can be better friends and work better together. Plus they actually had a couple great gift cards for work for door prizes and I f I won even a little one that would have helped buy a couple presents for Christmas...but God is good and through it all sas i reflect back to last night I did meet a neat young family at that bowling alley I did go to and they let me chill in the back with 3 fun, young puppies (how fun is that), while i waited, and had a great time and chat with my 17 year old son, so I guess all in all it was good.
wierd tho, I have never kept a journal , but just typing this makes one feel better...lol...Im sorry if you guys actually read all this and I wasted your time, but if you do thanks for the open ear....and on the light note....lol...how does one show up for work on my next day and admit that aI am dumb and missed the fun, by my stupididty...maybe wear a bag over head and just work the job and they dont have to see who i is...lol...take card all and keeping you all in thoughts and prayers...:0)
Old 11-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #640
Forum Fanatic

Heart funny p.s.

And that big penquin cake?.....well being i also botched up the dessert I was making for my son and a couple friends...well today his first class was his english class and his favorite teacher that loves sweets...lol...after the big test they had I think a big penquin ckae would be a perfect finish...lol...will see when he gets home how they liked it...take care all...and keep laughing..:0)