Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 06:55 AM   #4521
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey gals! Thanks for the prayers!!! So greatly appreciated!! Justin is safe and sound at Wernersville, PA now. We had a fabulous day yesterday. It was soooo good to see him! He started growing a beard when he went to Quehanna and he shaved it off once we got home. I took a picture of him.......he looks like a mountain man!!! If I can figure out how to get it off of my phone to post here, I will do so. Julian hung onto his dad all the way home and worried about how many more minutes/hours he had to spend with him till Justin had to go to Wernersville. Very precious!

While Justin was changing into his street clothes at the prison, his leutenant told me that Justin thinks the world of me and that he often spoke about me with a lot of love. He also assured me that he saw Justin many times reading his Bible and having his devotions. That just made my Mama's heart sing!!!!

He spends two months here and then goes to a halfway house near Temple University, Phila, for no less than two months and no more than six months. That is when he can start working again. He has grown spiritually in these past months. I am very proud of him!

Again, my sweet sistahs, thank you so much for your prayers for him. Please keep him on your list, k? I love you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #4522
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, so happy that you are doing so well!!! Keep up the good work but don't over do it, k? LYMI, gal!

Silly and Jan, I haven't made a card in a while either.....I have gotten out of practice, so to speak. The mojo will come back....it always does. Give it time.

Hugs to all of the sistahs!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #4523
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Lesley, so happy to hear that yesterday was such a blessing, Sweetie! Sounds like the Lord has really touched his heart and has shown him what is valuable in life - God his Father and his family. NO worries, he will be in my prayers even more so since he needs God's loving hand to guide him as he gets back close to the 'real' world!!

LYMI too! So happy for you guys!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #4524
Stazon Splitcoast

Les -

Download the picture to your computer, then when you come back here, go to advanced, click on the paperclip to attach your picture, browse for it, upload, and when you post, it will show up. Call me if you have a problem!! HUGS!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #4525
Die Cut Diva

Howdy Sistahs!!! Hope all had a Happy New Year. Me and Gunner made it until 10:00 pm and then said Happy New Year to one another and went to bed! We lead such a rowdy life!!! My side of the family had our Christmas on the 30th and a fun time was had by all. I also found out I'm gonna be a GREAT AUNT!!!! I cried and cried and wished Momma coulda been there to help celebrate that. Been planning all kinds of baby blankets, etc. Yesterday I went to Horizon Bay to teach the ladies crafts and missed one of them. When I asked about her the ladies started crying and one explained that the missing lady had jumped to her death from the 2nd floor balcany yesterday. I could hardly go on. She was in great pain and there was little that could have been done for her. God forgive her; I judge not as I don't know what I would have done in her place. I am still dealing with Mom's estate stuff and when that's finished, I should be able to get back to my studio. I will do the challenge for the 18th so no worries, OK? A bowling friend had another friend who used to be a SU Demo and decided she'd had enough. I was able to purchase 3 paper grocery bags full of stamps and supplies from her for $50.00!!!! What a blessing that was! Some have never been used or cut or anything. Another reason to get back to the studio. Tomorrow is Ladies Game Night at my house so I need to get back to Haus Frau duty; those of you who are healing, keep it up; those of you with loved ones on the mend, prayers for their speedy recovery; those of you with loved ones back in the arms of those who love them dearly, count your blessings and continued prayers for them as well!!! Don't worry about me, I'm plodding forward with good days and some bad but leaning on his arm will get me through to brighter sunshiny days.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #4526
Stazon Splitcoast

Bless your heart, Tater, so glad to hear you are "plodding forward with good days and some bad but leaning on his arm will get me through to brighter sunshiny days." That sounds like your heart is beginning to heal!

Congrats on becoming a great aunt - get out the crocheting needles now and make somethin' purty !!

Touchdown on the SU goodies - you really scored a big one there - I am sure there are a lot of goodies you will have fun with!!

So sorry to hear about the lady at Horizon Bay - will be praying for her and all the rest of her friends - and you. that had to be tough to hear!

Thanks for YOUR prayers coming back at us, and we will continue praying for you and the needs of your heart - and Gunner's too!

LYMI
Old 01-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #4527
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater....it is so good to hear from you! Good for you on your 'score' of Stampin' Up goodies!! Have fun with them!

I'm sad because I am losing my gals for my stamp club which ends next week. I only have one gal that is willing to go another round with me. I gots to find new peeps!!!

Justin called me last night. He seems to be ok in this new place. He gave me a loooooong list of things that he wants.....(Sigh).....a mother's job is never done! heehee! I will go up to see him tomorrow night with some of the items on his list.....the bank of mom just ran out till next payday! He understands, though, and is very appreciative of what I do for him. I just love him to pieces......though, you all didn't know that, huh? Bwahahahahaaa!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #4528
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

I typed a post and lost the whole thing! LOL! Haven't had much time lately for online activities except that I posted two cards to my blog. Been busy with mom and appointments, etc. Have new FC who is just 7 and is diabetic. Hoping things will settle down enough to plan a card making time with the ladies. Been stressed out about a few things lately. Sometimes I think I'm just going to blow! I love you all and continue to hold each one of you up in prayer.

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 01-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #4529
Watercolor Wizard

Good Morning to you all in Sistah land......

Oh greenie...so glad to hear you only have 1 session left...Yahhhhhhh...your doing so good!!!

And glad to hear Justin is doing well...praying the time will go fast and he will be out...and a new person through all of this...

I was also wondering how DeAnna was doing....Will keep praying....

And blessing s and hugs to all..

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 01-10-2013, 07:28 AM   #4530
Stazon Splitcoast

Lesley - ask your ladies if they would be interested in coming - and maybe bringing a friend to - a card class - you can do 3 cards with them, and teach them stuff using SU stuff, but the thing is they do NOT have to order anything unless they want to - you can get anywhere from 10 or 12 dollars from each of them, and all you have to do is prep the cards - you will still get orders possibly, but it will give you some moola to order stuff for yourself to keep up your minimums.

Glad Justin is settling in nicely, but sorry he "needs" so much already - that is hard for Mama to come up with so quickly. We KNOW how much you love him though, so as long as he can wait for some of it,its all good.

CA, still keeping DeAnna and YOU in prayers - that is a lot to be handling and juggling and now a new FC!! Wow - I sure don't know how you can do it all with Mom and everything else. Saw the picture of DeAnna with her cards - hoping her spirits are still positive and good and that she will begin to feel better really soon from the chemo!

Jan, good to see you popping in now that you finally have some TIME!! YEAH! Finished my therapy yesterday but still have to keep up the exercises so it continues to heal - walking, stretching, ETC.

Praying for all of you and trying to get ready for my Hostess club on Sunday, plus making some cards for the widows and widowers at the church where we go scrapbooking. catch y'all later!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #4531
101 Airborne

Lesley, good news about Justin - still keeping him in my prayers.

Greenie, You are getting back in the groove it seems - any updates from your doc.

Sylvia, your doc gave you good news - you have had an amazing recovery.

Tater - wow, bags of SU stuff and only $50. Have fun at your games party.

Pat, hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Shirt - keep taking your medicine!!

Jan - hope all is wel for you!

Hugs all around, Ladies, and candles are a flamin'!!!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #4532
Stazon Splitcoast

Thought O posted something here, but I guess it was a "figment of my 'magination" - the PT released me yesterday, so now it is all up to me to keep it moving, walk, and exercise!!

That will be easy this weekend - we are expecting temps in the high 50's and early 60's this weekend!! Wahoo! Beautiful!

Praying for all of you who are down with the flu or a cold- take care and get better quickly - LYMI
Old 01-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #4533
Watercolor Wizard

Hey...Greenie...if you want some walking excerise ...come on down hun...I only live like 1200 miles from you...if you start now...you could be here by spring...and have the most limber knee ever....lol

Hi Kathy...hope all is well with you also...

Hugs to all here!!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
Old 01-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #4534
Die Cut Diva

The TSC for 0118 is to make a get well card; seeing as how the flu is an epidemic and all. It needs to be cheerful; have a flower somewhere on it; absolutely no P I N K; and intended for either male or female. That's it! Extra points if you also include a pill or a thermometer or a kleenex!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #4535
Stazon Splitcoast

Ummmmmmm, ONLY 1200 miles, huh??

I think that is a LOT more walking than I am going to be able to do - my aim right now is to walk a mile a day - well at least 5 x a week - that would be like an 8 month hike - think I would prefer a plane ride - LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Hey...Greenie...if you want some walking excerise ...come on down hun...I only live like 1200 miles from you...if you start now...you could be here by spring...and have the most limber knee ever....lol

Hi Kathy...hope all is well with you also...

Hugs to all here!!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #4536
Stazon Splitcoast

Good thinking, Tater - lots of those flu like symptoms going around - and I am staying away from it as much as possible AND I got my flu shot back in Oct! - Well, I got a cute idea for one from a card I got after my surgery! Need to make get well and a few sympathy cards as well - I always seem to be running out of those!! Great challenge, Tate!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
The TSC for 0118 is to make a get well card; seeing as how the flu is an epidemic and all. It needs to be cheerful; have a flower somewhere on it; absolutely no P I N K; and intended for either male or female. That's it! Extra points if you also include a pill or a thermometer or a kleenex!
Old 01-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #4537
Forum Fanatic

Sue, congrats on being released from PT. Must mean that you are doing just "super"
As for walking, I'm closer than Jan, you could walk the miles to my house instead...(not sure how many miles...Only take about 90 minutes or so for you to drive to my house....
A mile for walking? Now that sounds more like my kind of walking. My husband has been walking almost every day since Christmas. I bought him a pedometer as his Christmas present from me. So far, it reads that he has walked about 60 miles since then! He wants me to go walking with him. Yikes. I don't think so, Not 60 miles anyway.
QFTD165
Old 01-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #4538
Watercolor Wizard

It may be closer than 1200 miles Greenie...i was taking a guess.....but ya...sounds like a great idea....i'll fire up my jet and have you flown up here....sound good...its only -25 tonight C...not sure what that is in F......brrr both ways.....

Oh great idea about the card for next Friday....i just getting my hearts one done for this week...should have it posted tomorrow....

And JD...thats sixty miles...but not all in one day surely? a mile a day is all ya need...

Love & Hugs to all!!

My Blog
Old 01-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #4539
Die Cut Diva

I had to walk alone because Gunner has such long legs I am at a dead run if I want to keep up with him. Me and my short fat legs do a mile everyday; I sometimes have to break it up in increments of 15 minute jounts to fit my crowded schedule. And at my weight and age, a girls gotta be careful! One trick that seemed to help me is a GOOD sport bra and my IPOD that has a pedometer on it! I get to rock & roll to the music without knocking myself out!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #4540
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow where have I been?! So much going on. I didn't realize it had been so many days since I was here!

Tater its so nice to see you here and I always love your sweet words of encouragement. You have a sweet heart. So sorry about the lady at the Nursing Home.

Greenie keep on keepin on with that knee. I need to walk but the weather has not been cooperating and now I'm sick. Completely congested. My head is closed up tight. I think its just a cold.

Lesley so glad things are getting better for Justin. Praying for him to be strong.

CA how is DeAnna doing? Please keep us updated on her. Hope you are doing better. You always have so much going on I don't know how you keep up with it.

Jill, Greenie will me a tall and lean if she walks all the way to your house!! Jan she would just disappear if she tried to make it to your house. Yay for your husband!

Kathy and Shirt you girls are always busy making your cards and I love seeing them.

Pat hope you are enjoying your weekend.

If I missed anyone...sorry.

By the way the TSC gallery is really great this week. I'm glad to see something other than Christmas cards.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #4541
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Oh girls...I read your messages every day, and pray you up good. I've been so outta sorts! Yesterday marked two weeks with this flu thing, and I am finally able to breathe well enough to sleep! Each day is better. Silly, I sure will wrap you up in prayer, and hope that by morning you are fresh as a daisy. Tater, walking now, eh? Love it! You and Greenie would make a team.

Les, I smiled to think of you with your boy. New days, new starts.

I am so far behind I don't know if I will ever catch up. My CAS Christmas cards are still on the stamp table, all written, and ready for the postie. And yet....they are there! I can hardly believe after all that hard work on Bubba's part, I let them sit. Please forgive the lateness my friends. Someday, you will get a card from us!

Every day at work has been a struggle, and many are out, with much worse flu than I had. Today I know I am better, becuase I noticed the dust! Aaaaack! I've been sitting on my fat butt, laptop on hand and vegging out on Pinterest. So, today is my new start, and I hope to get bd cards done (yes, one is from Nov! Mercy...I am a mess!) Hope you are all doing well, and feel loved, because you are! Sistah Shirt needs some prayer too, her flu has really taken toll.

(((hugs))) to each of you precious Sistahs!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 01-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #4542
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Wow where have I been?! So much going on. I didn't realize it had been so many days since I was here!

Tater its so nice to see you here and I always love your sweet words of encouragement. You have a sweet heart. So sorry about the lady at the Nursing Home.

Greenie keep on keepin on with that knee. I need to walk but the weather has not been cooperating and now I'm sick. Completely congested. My head is closed up tight. I think its just a cold.

Lesley so glad things are getting better for Justin. Praying for him to be strong.

CA how is DeAnna doing? Please keep us updated on her. Hope you are doing better. You always have so much going on I don't know how you keep up with it.

Jill, Greenie will me a tall and lean if she walks all the way to your house!! Jan she would just disappear if she tried to make it to your house. Yay for your husband!

Kathy and Shirt you girls are always busy making your cards and I love seeing them.

Pat hope you are enjoying your weekend.

If I missed anyone...sorry.

By the way the TSC gallery is really great this week. I'm glad to see something other than Christmas cards.
Silly, DeAnna's spirits are still pretty good. She has the port near the collar bone for chemo, but she hasn't started chemo yet. We are planning a trip to Six Flags, maybe in June. Gives us both something to look forward to. My new FC is diabetic, so I went through lots of training to count carbs and give shots. BTW, my jar on my card looks like glass because I die cut from a transparency sheet. I wanted it to look like a real jar with the hearts INSIDE. I like how it turned out. I may be giving up my Stampin' Up! business. I might need my craft room to become a bedroom, so life goes on. I will still make cards and post them. Hopefully, I'll have some time to do it! LOL! LYMI

Old 01-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #4543
Stamp Like You Mean It

CA, you have so much going on. Extra prayers for you and DeAnna. Lymi
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #4544
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooms in a Box View Post
CA, you have so much going on. Extra prayers for you and DeAnna. Lymi
Thank you so much, Miss Blooms! You know I think of you so often and always say a little prayer for you too! I know things can get hectic at work and you just want to be in Wyoming with your grandchildren. It will happen sooner than you think. I hope we get to see each other before you move. LYMI

Old 01-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #4545
Watercolor Wizard

Wow alot going on here.....
Tater...you just a keep on walking...I get on my bike for 20 minuyes every day...cause to cold outside...but I know it makes a difference...so keep on trucking...

So sorry for you 2 gals with the flu...Pat nad silly...you both get better soon...will be praying for ya...

CA...my heart goes out to you girl...I had to give up my stampin up business too...too hard to keep up with it....I'm suppose to have more time for cards...which I do...but I keep getting orders for cards from the neighbours...so I find it hard to combine for the challenges...if its wedding cards...then no challenges for that...etc.

Will keep praying for DeAnna....

I know Greenie is a walking to my house...so blessings to ya...and how far are you by now Greenie....I should chart your progress on a map....then can watch out for ya...

Love & Hugs to all.....

My Blog
Old 01-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #4546
Stamp Like You Mean It

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Thank you so much, Miss Blooms! You know I think of you so often and always say a little prayer for you too! I know things can get hectic at work and you just want to be in Wyoming with your grandchildren. It will happen sooner than you think. I hope we get to see each other before you move. LYMI
Thanks CA. My heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is to care for a mama, and then you have the boys too. I hope you have time for your crafting, but first things first. We all know that! It takes some time to make it all fit. but as long as we keep Jesus first, the rest falls into place. lymi
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #4547
Stamp Like You Mean It

Oh Jan, gave it up, did you? Well, now you have time to stamp-stamp-stamp! It will give you freedom! I did SU for about 6-7 years, and the planning about did me in. It's nice to just create form the heart, and I know you do that! Hugs....
Old 01-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #4548
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan I know that you were so totally stressed out doing ODBD and SU - even though you didn't have a group of ladies = if my gals ever start dropping out from club and classes - I probably would too - I don't mind coming up with things for them to do at class, but when I am on my own, I love to do different company's stamps and use tools that I can't use for SU (But all my girls do, so even if I sneak something in, they don't call me out on it ) they all just love getting together and making cards or scrapbooking - last week I had a blast making those funny cards, and tonight I am finishing off a bunch of Valentine's I started last year for the friends I have that buy my cards in work - sold 2 doz of them last month!! Been pulling out stamps I bought and never inked up yet and enjoying that immensely! Got to pull out my ODBD and do some of their challenges - they really warm my heart up, and get me a creative jump start! BUT so do your challenges here on the bus, Sistahs!!

Praying for all of you that are down with the flu, a cold, under the weather , or just plain bogged down by something going on - remembered all of you at church tonight - asked for special blessings for you in the week to come! Lymi
Old 01-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #4549
Stamp Like You Mean It

Bless your heart Greenie! How's the knee? (((Hugs)))
Old 01-13-2013, 05:09 AM   #4550
Loves lavender roses

Well, Jan, I still have a couple of ladies that would love to come over and make cards, but I will have to go back to using the dining room table for my crafting if I turn the craft room into a bedroom again. My FC's little sister and brother might go into care, and I want to try to arrange to keep them together. It's about time anyway. I've been a demo for about 6 years and it's just hard for me to find the time to design cards etc. for groups. It would really take a load off. Thanks so much for the prayers for DeAnna! She sure needs them.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:15 AM   #4551
Stazon Splitcoast

OH, CA, I just don't know how you DO all that you do with your Mama, and the boys and everything else going on - been praying for DeAnna every day for strength, endurance and trust that the Lord will be supplying all her needs.

How would you ever be able to take in 2 more kids? - yikes - you have a huge heart, to even think like that! But to go from 3 or 4 people in the house to 6, with all you have to do for your Mom, I can't even imagine!! All I can do is pray that it all works out for you!! Hugs!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:19 AM   #4552
Watercolor Wizard

Ca...you got alot on your plate right now...wow..designing cards for groups...wow...that would take alot of time, energy and whatever else... Will pray for you in that area, and keep praying for DeAnna....

Greenie.. the SU wasn't time consuming for me...just expensive to keep up...cause I didn't have a group of ladies to help buy....and there's only so much SU one can handle, I had it coming out of my ears...especially the ribbon....what colour would you like.....lolol....but hey...I was disappointed when they took the satin ribbon out of the catalogue...i liked the matching colours, and the satin ribbon is my favorite!

But I see they have a two toned..in the mini...gonna get some of that pink and grey/black t6hat looks real nice..

Hugs to all

My Blog
Old 01-13-2013, 06:21 AM   #4553
Watercolor Wizard

Oh hey...I did get a card done for the challenge...the hearts one...will get it up later today in the TSC0111

My Blog
Old 01-13-2013, 06:24 AM   #4554
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, I only signed as a hobby demo - I wouldn't be doing this either if it weren't for my friends - AND THEIR COMPARATIVE ADDICTION! I know exactly what you mean about getting so much SU - there is SO much more out there that is gorgeous-

OK, got to get ready for the girls - check back later!!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:40 AM   #4555
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Pat, the knee is doing pretty good - one day at a time and walks are in my schedule now to keep it all going!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooms in a Box View Post
Bless your heart Greenie! How's the knee? (((Hugs)))
Old 01-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #4556
Forum Fanatic

Well, I finally did it! I know what did I do? I manged to make a card for the TSC challenge this week! But I was getting ready to post it, and then realized that it's Sunday, and I can't post it till tomorrow! Oh well, at least I managed to finish one, Now to look and see what next weeks's is...I'm just glad that I was finally able to get enough creative juice to complete a card after my dry spell.
Hope all of you are having a great weekend... Blessings, Jill
QFTD165
Old 01-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #4557
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi my sistahs! I completely understand about giving up being an SU! demo! I'm thinking about it, though I have only been a demo for a little over two years. My club is ending this Tuesday and as of right now, I don't have anyone else who wants to join a club. Maybe God is telling me that I need to save my money.......know what I mean? I love being a demo, though....it is so rewarding!

Jan, I'm glad that you got a card made!! Whooohooo!!! Good for you!

CA, I'm praying for you! WOW....you sure have a lot going on! I nominate you SUPER WOMAN of the SiSTERHOOD!!!! Don't know how you do it, gal! I KNOW that you are relying on God for strength to keep going on......I'm praying that God will keep you healthy and stress free. LYMI!

Silly and Pat, please feel better soon!!!! I'm so sorry that you two have been sick with the flu. Take care and drink lots and lots of fluids!!!!

Greenie, you walking to Canada, eh? Are you ambitious!!! I'll ride in the car beside you and record it all, k? Heehee!!!!

Tater.....Love you, gal! Your enthusiasm and love for the Lord warms my heart! I admire you so!!!!

Kathy, you are so faithful with your prayers! I'm so glad that I have someone watching over and praying for me. You are so special, my sweet friend!!! LYMI!

Wendy, Kush, and anyone else that I may have missed...thanks for being one of the Sistahs!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:42 AM   #4558
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning all. It's a balmy 9 degrees this morning! Where is spring?

Lesley I manage to spend a small fortune and I'm not a demo! If you like SU products at least you are getting a discount. Do you charge for these clubs? Maybe change up what you do and see how that goes. You know you are still going to want to buy your SU is all I'm saying!

Well hope everyone has a good week.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #4559
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi my sistahs! I completely understand about giving up being an SU! demo! I'm thinking about it, though I have only been a demo for a little over two years. My club is ending this Tuesday and as of right now, I don't have anyone else who wants to join a club. Maybe God is telling me that I need to save my money.......know what I mean? I love being a demo, though....it is so rewarding!

Jan, I'm glad that you got a card made!! Whooohooo!!! Good for you!

CA, I'm praying for you! WOW....you sure have a lot going on! I nominate you SUPER WOMAN of the SiSTERHOOD!!!! Don't know how you do it, gal! I KNOW that you are relying on God for strength to keep going on......I'm praying that God will keep you healthy and stress free. LYMI!

Silly and Pat, please feel better soon!!!! I'm so sorry that you two have been sick with the flu. Take care and drink lots and lots of fluids!!!!

Greenie, you walking to Canada, eh? Are you ambitious!!! I'll ride in the car beside you and record it all, k? Heehee!!!!

Tater.....Love you, gal! Your enthusiasm and love for the Lord warms my heart! I admire you so!!!!

Kathy, you are so faithful with your prayers! I'm so glad that I have someone watching over and praying for me. You are so special, my sweet friend!!! LYMI!

Wendy, Kush, and anyone else that I may have missed...thanks for being one of the Sistahs!!!
Punk, my sweet, sweet sister, I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as "stress free"!!! LOL!

Old 01-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #4560
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Good morning all. It's a balmy 9 degrees this morning! Where is spring?

Lesley I manage to spend a small fortune and I'm not a demo! If you like SU products at least you are getting a discount. Do you charge for these clubs? Maybe change up what you do and see how that goes. You know you are still going to want to buy your SU is all I'm saying!

Well hope everyone has a good week.
Silly, I drove Eddie to school so he wouldn't have to stand at the bus stop this morning. When we got to the high school, it was 0 degrees!!! Yes, 9 degrees is pretty balmy!! LOL!!!