Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #4441
Watercolor Wizard

whats the chasl;lenge for this week?...I have to do a TY card....

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #4442
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Jan, Here's the post - Its in post #4427 -

Make a winter thank you card to send to that special someone who really stood by you this year. Use a snowflake punch. That's it! Easy, peasy!
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Psalm 103:1
Old 12-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #4443
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Mr. "D" is gone. He left with a social worker about 11 a.m. About 12:00 noon, a worker called and said she'd like to place a boy with me! He's in the hospital right now. I will go see him tomorrow. I will have to have about 8 hrs of training because he's been diagnosed with diabetes. He may have to go on insulin shots, but he's not on them yet. Anyway, pray for us. I will let you know more after I meet him.

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 12-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #4444
Watercolor Wizard

Will keep you in prayer concerning this little boy!!
Hugs

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
Old 12-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #4445
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Default New Challenge and January challenge schedule

The challenge for this week is to make a card with a different fold in it. You decide what one you will do. Can't believe I gave this, I hate folds.

Kathy is up for the December 28th challenge.

January Challenge schedule
4th - Silly
11th - CA
18th - Tate
25th- Greenie

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs and Prayers.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 12-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #4446
Stazon Splitcoast

If you are giving us the Fold Challenge - that would be for the 28th - or is Kathy changing it?? I corn-fuzed, Shirt!!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #4447

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
If you are giving us the Fold Challenge - that would be for the 28th - or is Kathy changing it?? I corn-fuzed, Shirt!!
I am the one confused. Ignore the fold challenge and Kathy can give the challenge for this week which is for the 28th. Sorry about that.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 12-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #4448
Watercolor Wizard

folds are fun....if on a skirt........lolol

My Blog
Old 12-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #4449

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
folds are fun....if on a skirt........lolol
You are right about that. Now the fold is cancelled and a new challenge will be coming soon.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 12-22-2012, 05:30 AM   #4450
101 Airborne

Hi Ladies,

First of all - I want to wish each of you a blessed Christmas and a Happy and health New Year!

The challenge for 12/28 is to make a card using your favorite material thing (not human or animal) - i.e., car, chair - whatever. Have fun!

Christmas hugs all around. Kathy

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 12-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #4451
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Hello Sistahs,

Ai yi yi....I cannot keep up! Here I am, the weekend before Christmas, and today (yes... today ) I am making Christmas cards! Bwahahaha....oh, forgive me. Your cards will come with wishes for the New Year. Mercy. The days just go too quickly, but each day you are in my prayers. Love ya Sistahs! Merry Christmas! LYMI, lots!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #4452
Stazon Splitcoast

MS. BLOOMS!!

Love your new avatar picture - you look terrific!!

No worries - EVERYone is super crazy busy trying to get things done - why should you be any different - LOL - Don't forget your 2 weeks up in Cody was "otherwise" and more importantly occupied!! Take a deep breath and ENJOY the holy day coming instead of stressing - we would rather see you smiling than hear you screaming with exasperation!! Let your family in Cody know we are thinking of them too (Yeah, still working on Audrey's thing! AAGGH)

Brat Girl - if you pop onto the bus, know you and yours are being remembered with love this holiday!!

CA, hoping for a calm holiday for you too, good news that DeAnna is doing well, and a relaxing holiday all around - hope you get to see some of the other kids and grands too!

Tater, wishing you, Gunner, and your siblings a warm and comforting glow as you spend some special time together - filled with loving memories of your sweet Mom. You know she loved Christmas and wants you to enjoy it too!

Shirt - you need to let your family give you a break and spoil you a little this Christmas - you have been doing so much for everyone else, I think it is your turn - Tig can do a little spoiling too - have him bring you breakfast in bed - even if it is a sweet cup of coffee, a slice of toast and a Christmas kiss to thank you for taking such good care of him all year!

Sylvia - sounds like you will have lots of family and friends around for the holidays - hope the warm glow of love fills every minute of your Christmas holidays, and the weather allows for some fun times with company!

Kathy, Sistah, will be thinking of you at church on Christmas, lighting candles, as I will also be doing - asking God to bless you especially this Christmas and during the New Year - your kindness and sweet card were so much appreciated!

Jan, I know you are looking forward to a carefree New Year, but God has definitely blessed you the entire year on ODBD, and you have grown - now is your year of crafting for fun and for yourself - praying for a wonderful holiday seeing family and enjoying the peace of the season!

Wanda - just got your card today and I love the way you did it - thanks so much for always being so kind and it is such a pleasure when you pop in on the bus! May you have a very happy and Blessed Christmas!

Lesley - I know you will have a good Christmas, knowing Justin will be home soon, praying that all of your family surrounds you and each other with tons and tons of LOVE. The best is yet to come!!

ANd for all the wonderful Sistahs who stop by every so often to play with us - Kush, Nancy, Darla, Katie, Sue, and Stacey, ooops, almost forgot Jill!! - and any one else my pea brain may have forgotten - may you all be blessed by the newborn King and have a happy and healthy New Year filled with all good things!

Love you all, my Sistahs, you are such a treasure to me!! LYMI - MmmmmWAAAHHH!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 12-22-2012 at 01:39 PM..
Old 12-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #4453
Stamp Like You Mean It

Bless your heart Greenie! (((hugs)))
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11

Last edited by Blooms in a Box; 12-22-2012 at 01:57 PM..
Old 12-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #4454
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooms in a Box View Post
Hello Sistahs,

Ai yi yi....I cannot keep up! Here I am, the weekend before Christmas, and today (yes... today ) I am making Christmas cards! Bwahahaha....oh, forgive me. Your cards will come with wishes for the New Year. Mercy. The days just go too quickly, but each day you are in my prayers. Love ya Sistahs! Merry Christmas! LYMI, lots!
Hi Pat, so good to see you (and everyone else, of course)
I can NEVER keep up either...hopefully, I will do better after Christmas!
You made my day, Pat, because my Christmas cards are NOT done either. I started months ago, with hope that all my cards will be done for Christmas. I made quite a few cards and they still were not enough. I need to make more and they will end up going out AFTER Christmas. Next year I want to start in January! ( I think I have said that before...LOL)

Sue, and Sylvia...thank you so much for your beautiful cards...so nice to see them in my mailbox! Thank you, again.!

and if I don't get back before Christmas...(I'm going to try)

Everyone have a very Merry, Blessed, Christmas...

Jill
QFTD165
Old 12-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #4455
Watercolor Wizard

I like your new picture too Pat....Hugs

I need a new one of me...but the camera would break for sure.....

My Blog
Old 12-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #4456
Watercolor Wizard

and I wanted to get a card done for all the sistahs here..and so far behind ...maybe i should plan for easter.............lol

My Blog
Old 12-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #4457
Stamp Like You Mean It

Oh Jill, joining the Slacker club, eh? Mercy, I feel soooo guilty! Everyday a beautiful blessing arrives in my mailbox, and my heart sinks, but then it is warmed. There are beautiful people in this place!!! Right now I'm on a Twisted break. Bubba is helping me make cards for da Sistahs, because each of you is so dear, and he knows it too! Jan, I can wait til Easter! Bwahahaha! I love you gals, and pray that each of you are completely, incredibly blessed. Lymi, always.....
Old 12-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #4458
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, you are too sweet - Listen, Sis, you just got off the DT at ODBD, no WONDER you had no time - I am okay waiting till Easter too - you need a breather too, just like Pat! Plus you just sent me a card after I got my knee done - what a great surprise that was!

Pat, you give that Bubba a big ol' hug from all of us - isn't he just the best EVAH???

I think the weekly rapport we have on the bus is one of the most wonderful things I cherish about all of you! So what if you are a slacker every once in a while and are late sending out a card? you are always sharing the love here on the bus - sometimes an unexpected SURPRISE coming in the mail is even MORE WONDERFUL!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:07 AM   #4459
Loves lavender roses

I'm a slacker too! I've sent NO cards! So sorry! Too busy. I've spent a lot of hours at the hospital in Reno which means lots of driving too. I think I'm going to be OK with the insulin shots, but I'm not too sure about the keytones. There's a lot to this. Anyway, I go again today to get more diet training. I'll probably give him his shot before lunch. I hope he can go home tomorrow! I have Maddie this weekend too. I've got a lot of gifts to wrap yet! Forgive me for not sending out the cards. I love all the ones I've received!! Thank you all!!!!!! LYMI

Old 12-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #4460
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sistahs....true and loving friendship, that is a gift in itself. Merry Christmas, and Jesus reigns!!!! (Even without cards) Lymi, lots!
Old 12-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #4461
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Sistahs!

Just got a call from Sylvia - she has not had internet for a day and a half, and wanted me to come on to the Bus and let you all know that she is wishing a beautiful Christmas to each and every one of you and your families, filled with Peace, Love, and Joy!!

Hopefully she will be back online when she calls the company tomorrow!!
Old 12-24-2012, 06:37 AM   #4462
Proud Fan Club Member

Well ladies I am back online. Yay! I was going through withdraw!!! Now I have no time to be online. I am almost done with my house this morning. Everything is nice and clean and decorated. It's about time since it's Christmas Eve day.

I want to thank you all for the beautiful cards. They are hanging up and oh what compliments you all have gotten. Pat and Jan no worry about cards. Time does not always allow everything we want to do. I'm thankful for your lovely friendships.

Everyone I pray you have a blessed day with your families and friends and that you feel the peace of God on this Christmas day. The best gift we could ever have been given died and rose again on that cross so long ago. So no matter what our circumstances, missing parents sickness and many other things that can effect our lives in a negative ways we are all so fortunate. Thank you all for your friendship and the encouragement that comes with it. God Bless you all.

Love in Christ Jesus.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #4463
Stazon Splitcoast

Dear Sistahs -

There are no words to adequately express my thanks to all of you for the gift and blessing of your friendship! I truly do feel like we have known each other our entire lives with all the prayers, blessings and sorrows that we share together.

Asking the newborn Savior to bless you and your families with peace, love and more JOY than your hearts can contain throughout the Christmas season and on, into the New Year! You are all treasured gifts - all from the Father Himself - and I cherish each and every one of you!

May you all have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!!

Hugs from Greenie !!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #4464
Die Cut Diva

Merry Christmas Sistahs!!! I do not think y'all realize you were my rock in the storm. I could come on da bus and pour out my worries and troubles and y'all would listen and not judge and give me hope and support and most of all, love. And to think I've not met a one of y'all IRL!!! I am so thankful to our heavenly Father for providing me with y'all in my life! Celebrate Jesus' birthday with joy in your hearts knowing that I love each and every one of ya'll!!!
Old 12-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #4465
Stazon Splitcoast

Merry Christmas, my sweet, sweet friends! Silly, I hate it when my computer or internet are down.....all of my friends (you all) live in there!!!!

God bless each and every one of you....and your families! May your holidays be bright and filled with love and laughter and God's precious peace! Love you all!!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #4466

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
MS. BLOOMS!!

Love your new avatar picture - you look terrific!!

No worries - EVERYone is super crazy busy trying to get things done - why should you be any different - LOL - Don't forget your 2 weeks up in Cody was "otherwise" and more importantly occupied!! Take a deep breath and ENJOY the holy day coming instead of stressing - we would rather see you smiling than hear you screaming with exasperation!! Let your family in Cody know we are thinking of them too (Yeah, still working on Audrey's thing! AAGGH)

Brat Girl - if you pop onto the bus, know you and yours are being remembered with love this holiday!!

CA, hoping for a calm holiday for you too, good news that DeAnna is doing well, and a relaxing holiday all around - hope you get to see some of the other kids and grands too!

Tater, wishing you, Gunner, and your siblings a warm and comforting glow as you spend some special time together - filled with loving memories of your sweet Mom. You know she loved Christmas and wants you to enjoy it too!

Shirt - you need to let your family give you a break and spoil you a little this Christmas - you have been doing so much for everyone else, I think it is your turn - Tig can do a little spoiling too - have him bring you breakfast in bed - even if it is a sweet cup of coffee, a slice of toast and a Christmas kiss to thank you for taking such good care of him all year!

Sylvia - sounds like you will have lots of family and friends around for the holidays - hope the warm glow of love fills every minute of your Christmas holidays, and the weather allows for some fun times with company!

Kathy, Sistah, will be thinking of you at church on Christmas, lighting candles, as I will also be doing - asking God to bless you especially this Christmas and during the New Year - your kindness and sweet card were so much appreciated!

Jan, I know you are looking forward to a carefree New Year, but God has definitely blessed you the entire year on ODBD, and you have grown - now is your year of crafting for fun and for yourself - praying for a wonderful holiday seeing family and enjoying the peace of the season!

Wanda - just got your card today and I love the way you did it - thanks so much for always being so kind and it is such a pleasure when you pop in on the bus! May you have a very happy and Blessed Christmas!

Lesley - I know you will have a good Christmas, knowing Justin will be home soon, praying that all of your family surrounds you and each other with tons and tons of LOVE. The best is yet to come!!

ANd for all the wonderful Sistahs who stop by every so often to play with us - Kush, Nancy, Darla, Katie, Sue, and Stacey, ooops, almost forgot Jill!! - and any one else my pea brain may have forgotten - may you all be blessed by the newborn King and have a happy and healthy New Year filled with all good things!

Love you all, my Sistahs, you are such a treasure to me!! LYMI - MmmmmWAAAHHH!
Greenie, he did fix some canned cinnamon rolls for breakfast yesterday morning and this evening he popped a frozen pizza in the oven. It's kinda scaring me.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 12-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #4467

Merry Christmas to all my bus friends. We are suppose to get a big snow storm tomorrow night so maybe we will have a few hours that is a white Christmas. We have had very few white Christmas'.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 12-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #4468
Stazon Splitcoast

Oooo, SHirt, things are looking up, eh?? Was it breakfast in bed, and a fresh cuppa coffee too?? Have a great Christmas yourself!!

LYM
Old 12-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #4469
Loves lavender roses

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful sisters!!!! LYMI!!!

Old 12-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #4470
Stazon Splitcoast

What a beautiful Christmas morning! It snowed during church last night!!! Perfect way to start the holiday! Enjoy your Christmas day, my sistahs! LYMI!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:17 AM   #4471
Stamp Like You Mean It

Default Merry Christmas

Sistahs, blessings to you all, and those you hold dear. Sending each of you love, and prayers that we can all see Jesus reign every day. I love you....

wheres-audrey.jpg

theres-more.jpg

bah-man.jpg

christams-service-2012.jpg
Old 12-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #4472
Forum Fanatic

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas eve, spent at my daughter's house, she cooked for us, had her fireplace going, with Christmas music playing in the background, and we could look out her picture window and see the snow falling down. A scene from out of Currier and Ives. A Beautiful Christmas. Hope everyone is having the same...God Bless, Jill
QFTD165
Old 12-25-2012, 07:38 AM   #4473
Stamp Like You Mean It

Jill, what a beautiful day! Much love to you and those you love! Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #4474
Watercolor Wizard

Awesome Pics Pat...what a pair of cuties...and a big pair too!!

I don't rememeber if I wished you all A merry Christmas!!...you all are such a loving bunch, and I ditto all the neat things said here...You make wonderful friends!! I am so glad way back that Pat invited myself and wendy/wanda on the bus....getting to know you all is a joy...and I feel so blessed!!

Thank You Sue and Sylvia for the cards.....I am going to work on something in the new year ...but need addresses...I have Taters, Sues, Pats, and Sylvia's...

Love & hugs

My Blog
Old 12-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #4475
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all. I have not been online again. My internet service keeps going down. I just got off the phone with them and have determined its probably my router which is what I suspected. So if I go down again I guess I will go by another. I hate to spend money. I would like to stop that for awhile! But I gots to have my puter!

I will be getting all your lovely cards posted soon. I got such pretty handmade cards.

Had a lovely Christmas. Glad things will be back to normal though. Saturday we are going to meet several other couples and going to a horse sale. It's a New Year's tradition but now they have made it before New Years. We will all go out to dinner. It's a fun time.

Well talk to you all later. Oh Pat your pictures are precious!
Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #4476
Stazon Splitcoast

OH MY!! What a pair of cutie patooties, Pat!! Love these pictures for sure!! Great one of you and Bub on Christmas too!!

So sorry you are having computer problems again, Sylvia! If its not one thing, its another!! Your trip to the horse sale sounds like some real fun with your friends - then things will calm down again - this has been a hectic month for everyone!!

Jill, it sure is nice to get "spoiled" by your kids, isn't it? Currier and Ives sounds just perfect to me!

Jan, just sent you an email - bet you are feeling mighty "free" these days with no more ODBD that you HAVE to DO!! We are blessed to know you Sis, and so glad you climbed on the bus too!!

Hope everyone had a nice and peace filled Christmas and will get to enjoy a little down time in the coming weekend!

Sending hugs to everyone!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - again!!!
Old 12-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #4477
Watercolor Wizard

Ty Greenie......

ss about your puter Silly...hope you can get this solved....I know when I had troubles, and went and got a new one...i kicked myself for not doing it sooner...and January sales might be a good time...

I'm free...I 'm free........lolol
cul
love & hugs from de heart

My Blog
Old 12-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #4478
101 Airborne

Pat,
What adorable pics and I see Audrey likes Frank too!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 12-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #4479
Watercolor Wizard

Whats the Challenge for today....(this week) ?

My Blog
Old 12-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #4480

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Whats the Challenge for today....(this week) ?
See post #4450.

I design for

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog