Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #4401
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
Cranberry sauce..
Jill! You are correct!!! Yes, it's Cranberry Sauce!!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #4402
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Jill! You are correct!!! Yes, it's Cranberry Sauce!!!!
I can't believe that I managed to answer before, Sue!

The question had me curious, because I had no idea what that was...
had to look it up...

This past Thanksgiving we were invited to my step-sister's house for Thanksgiving. It was wonderful, and so much better than the year before.
(Last year, Jim and I stayed home on Thanksgiving it was just the two of us!)
It was nice being with family, and the food was so good, everything seemed to be there, quite a feast! But as we were driving home, we both said at the same time...something was missing. Then we realized it was the cranberry sauce.
QFTD165
Old 12-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #4403
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
I can't believe that I managed to answer before, Sue!

The question had me curious, because I had no idea what that was...
had to look it up...

This past Thanksgiving we were invited to my step-sister's house for Thanksgiving. It was wonderful, and so much better than the year before.
(Last year, Jim and I stayed home on Thanksgiving it was just the two of us!)
It was nice being with family, and the food was so good, everything seemed to be there, quite a feast! But as we were driving home, we both said at the same time...something was missing. Then we realized it was the cranberry sauce.
I have served a Thanksgiving dinner where I forgot to put out the Cranberry Sauce! I had it but just forgot. A lot of people don't really care for it though. I always throw some out. I like it, even if it's made with those marsh thingies!!! LOL!

Old 12-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #4404
Die Cut Diva

CA was so glad to read you had a beautiful visit with DeAnna and family. It does sound as if she is being cared for very well by her friends!!! I am sure that eases your heart a bit. Be strong and get strength from knowing he is right there by your side; you are NOT alone. Sometimes when the going got rough for me, I would just resite the Lord's prayer over and over.

Wouldn't you know, late again for posting this week's challenge. I finally did so y'all don't forget to go look. Speaking of challenge, what is TSC1214 challenge?

Sorry I was late (again after I said I wouldn't do it again) but I have been up to my chin in legal stuff and running from one county to the next filing probate applications, etc. I did that all day today and missed out on the all girl birthday luncheon for me!!! Sometimes ain't it funny the twists and turns that happen in life!!!! I will be off and running again tomorrow but at some point, I am sure I'll run past myself. Blessed be each and every one of my Sistahs!!! Love you all so much!
Old 12-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #4405
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Tater, so sorry you missed the birthday party that would have celebrated YOU!! SOrry you have so much running to do, but hopefully, it will all be out of the way and you can sit back and relax when the actual holiday gets here! going to check for your TSC card now!!

Doesn't the Lord's prayer work wonderfully?? - sometimes we can't even think for ourselves as to what to pray for , but HE knows our hearts!

WE ARE WAITING FOR SHIRT TO ISSUE THE CHALLENGE for the missing Brat Girl!! She is pretty busy with Tig's therapy, but I know she will be here soon!!

CA that wonderful DD of yours is so strong and has a great support system - kind of takes a load off your mind with all you are also dealing with at home - I am so glad you had such a great visit wit DeAnna - did she start getting all the teapotters cards yet??

Jill, you only beat me there to answer the trivia question by a couple minutes, so I did not even post my response when I saw you did!!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #4406
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, no cranberry sauce with turkey...yuck! I love cranberries but then again I like to cut a lemon in half and sprinkle it with salt and eat it. Makes my mouth water thinking about it. Panera bread had a turkey sandwich that had cranberry sauce on it.

Thanks for your prayers. I am feeling better. I did just what you said Jan. I thought about all the good times we've had during Christmas and cried...and cried some more and I am feeling better. My Mom would not want me to be depressed. Plus someone suggested I do something in my Mom's honor which helped me to put things in perspective.

I went to the dentist and got a crown today or a temporary one and will get the new thing next month.

Tater I'm sorry you missed your bd party. That stinks.

Jill I hope you get to feeling better. You don't have much time left. I'm not decorating much. I just don't want to go to all the trouble. I have a few things out and tomorrow I am setting up some of my village. Just a few pieces. I should sell it and then I could buy some more stamps!!! Only kidding. I am stamp poor.

Well everyone have a great evening.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #4407
Stazon Splitcoast

One f the girls who came to the swap brought little turkey sandwiches on a small roll, WITH some stuffing and cranberry sauce right on the sandwich - it was YUMMY!!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #4408
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad you are feeling better, Sylvia!! I have pictures of my Mom and Dad all over my place and I talk to them, just like I talk to my John too. Does bring back a lot of great memories and keeps you feeling close to them !!

Sure they did a good job on the post part of the crown, Sylvia - they know you have all the holidays to go through before you can get the real crown!

Jill, just do enough that YOU are comfortable with - no one usually comes here - I go to them, so I don' t really have to decorate a lot - its too much work to put put and then take back in !
Old 12-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #4409
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all! I have been reading all of the posts and trying to keep up. I've got you all in prayer!

Silly, I know how you feel...I've been missing my parents this season, actually pretty much this past week. How I wish I could talk to and hug them again! I am especially missing Justin right now. It has to be so hard on him being away from home during Christmas. I had a really disturbing dream about him last night and have been on my knees praying for him this morning.

Anyway, today is beautiful outside and I'm rejoicing in being alive!

Love you all! I'll keep looking for the TSC challenge. Have a terrific day!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #4410
Proud Fan Club Member

Well ladies I am excited. I mailed all of my Christmas cards today!! Wow did I have a lot. Most are all different.

I went and had lunch with my daughter today. Getting ready to go in and make a batch of caramel corn. I use pecan halves and english walnuts in it. Yummy!!

Hoping to wrap gifts tomorrow. When I get that done I will be all ready for Christmas except for making some goodies for us and some of my neighbors. Also for the kids. I feel good. Now I will probably go shopping one day when I am all finished. I like to do that when I am all done. I will go during the week and maybe not buy anything but it helps to get me in the Christmas spirit. Is that crazy or what?!

Well back to my housework. Hugs to all.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #4411
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
CA was so glad to read you had a beautiful visit with DeAnna and family. It does sound as if she is being cared for very well by her friends!!! I am sure that eases your heart a bit. Be strong and get strength from knowing he is right there by your side; you are NOT alone. Sometimes when the going got rough for me, I would just resite the Lord's prayer over and over.

Wouldn't you know, late again for posting this week's challenge. I finally did so y'all don't forget to go look. Speaking of challenge, what is TSC1214 challenge?

Sorry I was late (again after I said I wouldn't do it again) but I have been up to my chin in legal stuff and running from one county to the next filing probate applications, etc. I did that all day today and missed out on the all girl birthday luncheon for me!!! Sometimes ain't it funny the twists and turns that happen in life!!!! I will be off and running again tomorrow but at some point, I am sure I'll run past myself. Blessed be each and every one of my Sistahs!!! Love you all so much!
Tater,So sorry you missed out on your birthday luncheon...

I was in your shoes 3 years ago this coming February, I remember how stressful it was to take care of my Mother's estate...pay her bills, and clean out her apartment. I had four weeks,(to clean out her aparment or I would have had to pay another months rent!) I know other's may have been able to do that in days, but it took me four weeks, to sort through things and pack, and take things home in a snow storm....It snowed a lot that February. We lived with boxes at my house for a long time, (In every room) It looked a little bit like the hoarder's show (I don't have a garage, attic, or finished basement, so they ended up in almost every room of my house. LOL

This past August, on the day that would have been my Mother's birthday, I took a box of my greeting cards down to the cancer center for the staff to go through (My Mother had asked me to do that for her) It took me two years to get the courage to go and do that, but I felt so good afterward, and it did help me get through the day. I plan to try and do something this year at Christmas in my Mother's memory to help with Christmas.
QFTD165
Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #4412
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Well ladies I am excited. I mailed all of my Christmas cards today!! Wow did I have a lot. Most are all different.

I went and had lunch with my daughter today. Getting ready to go in and make a batch of caramel corn. I use pecan halves and english walnuts in it. Yummy!!

Hoping to wrap gifts tomorrow. When I get that done I will be all ready for Christmas except for making some goodies for us and some of my neighbors. Also for the kids. I feel good. Now I will probably go shopping one day when I am all finished. I like to do that when I am all done. I will go during the week and maybe not buy anything but it helps to get me in the Christmas spirit. Is that crazy or what?!

Well back to my housework. Hugs to all.
Oh happy day, Silly, glad your cards and Shopping is done!

Most of my cards are finished, and mailed...Just a few more to go...(all hand made...most different) I have done very little shopping, but then I really don't have much to do. Sadly, A lot of my family is gone, so I don't have as much shopping to do. And since we don't get as much company over Christmas as we used to, I do very little decorating.
I did get my Advent package finished and mailed. That's 25 gifts in a box! Small gifts, a lot hand made...like snowman soup, etc. This Advent box makes the 19th one I have made in 30 years.
QFTD165
Old 12-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #4413
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Whew, well, I am finally here, thanks to Sue for reminding me again. Geesh, the mind of a 113 yr old is not what it use to be. Come to think of it, I wonder where it wandered off to, if I knew I would go look for it.

The Challenge is: Make a card that portrays a Christmas song or your favorite Christmas song.

DH got to take the sling off today, he does not have much movement, but I am sure that will come in time with his therapy.

CA, glad you got to see Deanna and I pray her pain gets better and the chemo goes well.

Hello, to everyone, I am sorry I haven't been around. I am either busy or plum tuckered out. I even went to bed before Tig last night. That is very unusual.

I had dr appt today, just got home and I am ready for a nap. I usually don't do that, but I am headed to the family room to stretch out for a while.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Old 12-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #4414
Stazon Splitcoast

Sylvia, good for you - all your cards are out now?? How nice you got to have lunch with your DD today - sure wish I could eat some of your caramel corn but it is contraband for me (NO NUTS) Hope you get all your presents wrapped up and your house will, I know be sparkling clean! THat little trip out shopping, even if you don't buy anything should put the spring back in your step - enjoy all the beautiful decorations and lights, and watching the kids visit Santa. I got in the spirit, watching the Hallmark channel - they have the BEST movies!!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #4415
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, I agree with a lot of the Sistahs here - Christmas is hard to celebrate without your parents, but I always try to bring up all the happy memories and pictures, and we do a lot of story telling about Christmases past. It helps a lot -

- and THEN you begin to work on making new memories with Brothers, sisters, in laws and cousins, nieces and nephews, and of COURSE, the friends we are closet with - that warms your heart better than a good cup of hot chocolate !

I wish you all happy and comforting memories, delight at the decorations and lights around you no matter where you look, laughter thinking of Christmas fun times, and the warm cozy feeling you get being with family and/or friends - the simple joys of being together, relaxing and enjoying each other! This is how Jesus shares His Love with all of us to celebrate His birth!

Whew - guess I watched one too many Hallmark Christmas movies!
LYMI, my Sistahs!!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #4416
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt, sorry you are so worn out!!

Hope your nap refreshed you and you got your 113 yr old energy back - heaven knows your fur babies need you and hopefully Tig will start exercising and working out on his own to give you a break, Sis.

Thanks for the challenge - got to go put on my thinking cap for a good card to match my favorite Christmas music!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #4417
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Well, I agree with a lot of the Sistahs here - Christmas is hard to celebrate without your parents, but I always try to bring up all the happy memories and pictures, and we do a lot of story telling about Christmases past. It helps a lot -

- and THEN you begin to work on making new memories with Brothers, sisters, in laws and cousins, nieces and nephews, and of COURSE, the friends we are closet with - that warms your heart better than a good cup of hot chocolate !

I wish you all happy and comforting memories, delight at the decorations and lights around you no matter where you look, laughter thinking of Christmas fun times, and the warm cozy feeling you get being with family and/or friends - the simple joys of being together, relaxing and enjoying each other! This is how Jesus shares His Love with all of us to celebrate His birth!

Whew - guess I watched one too many Hallmark Christmas movies!
LYMI, my Sistahs!!
Sue that is beautiful, and it is exactly what I am trying to do, make new memories,

and I love Hallmark movies too, I could watch them over and over again.
probably almost have the Christmas movies memorized. My favorite time of year to watch TV...
QFTD165
Old 12-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #4418
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt, thanks for the cool challenge.......I'm working on it!

Got a call from Justin last night. Probable release date of Jan. 7th!!!! Then to a place in Philadelphia for two months which is only about 30 minutes from me. Best part about this is that Justin has gotten closer to God. I pray that will continue as he gradually gets back into everyday normal 'life' again.

Have a terrific Thursday!!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #4419
Stazon Splitcoast

Aww, Lesley, what great news from Justin!!! Like you got a cChristmas present early - even though you won't "get" it till Jan 7th - just knowing he will be so much closer to you! This is awesome news!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Shirt, thanks for the cool challenge.......I'm working on it!

Got a call from Justin last night. Probable release date of Jan. 7th!!!! Then to a place in Philadelphia for two months which is only about 30 minutes from me. Best part about this is that Justin has gotten closer to God. I pray that will continue as he gradually gets back into everyday normal 'life' again.

Have a terrific Thursday!!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #4420
Forum Fanatic

Default Need prayers

Lesley that is good news for you...so happy for you...

A few weeks back, I had asked for prayers for my Uncle (My last Uncle, My God father, and always my favorite Uncle), he was in CCU for a long time,
when I asked for prayers they didn't expect him to make it another day...
well, he made it through that day, and even managed to get home, but he was on hospice. I got the call this morning that he passed away 11:00 last evening. Please pray for his wife, and daughters, I know they will be taking this very hard. The family (My Mother's side) is already down about Christmas because of my cousin losing her 17 year old son last June.
Thank you for your prayers. Blessings to all of you...Jill
QFTD165
Old 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #4421
Stazon Splitcoast

Jill, so sorry to hear of another loss in your family - will be praying especially for his wife and daughters - to have something like this happen around Christmas is always hard on a family. Prayers for you too.....
Old 12-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #4422
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Jill I am so sorry. Your family is having a rough year. I will be praying for all of them and you. Blessings to you.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #4423
Forum Fanatic

Thank You, Sue, and Sylvia...Jill
QFTD165
Old 12-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #4424
Die Cut Diva

Jill let me join our Sistahs in sending you and your family my deepest sympathies in the loss of your Uncle. During the holidays I spent a little time grieving for Mom and then reminded myself that she would kick my butt if she knew I was wasting good holiday time crying. So, I pulled up my boot straps and starting behaving as she taught us to. She was a great believer in celebrating the holidays and I am going to do her proud.

Sillie, thank you so much for your beautiful and thoughtful cards. I was so pleased to receive them and appreciate them so much. Thank you for thinking of me.

Shirt, hope Tig improves with each PT session. He's been through a lot to get to where he is today. Give him a gentle Texas hug from me! Also, I love the challenge you gave and will start work on it directly.

Les!!! I bet Jan. can't get here fast enough. Justin has paid his debt and you have too and am pleased to learn he has found God. Please let him know that he has Twisted Sistahs who are backing him all the way!!!!

Sue, are you still improving with each day? Take it easy on yourself. I decided that sending out cards this Christmas was something that I couldn't accomplish and although I regret it some, I choose not to stress over it. There are worse things in life than not getting a card from me.

Hearing awefull news out of Conneticut. I just can't understand how someone feels the need to go kill a bunch of people (children included). God please help us work through this without allowing the devil in our hearts for retribution.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #4425
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey gals! Oh my heart is just saddened for those precious angels in Connecticut! I know you all feel the same way. I want to turn the news off, but can't seem to do so. I just don't understand......But, I know that somehow God will be glorified and miracles will happen through this.

Jill, I'm praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Uncle.

Tater, you are my hero! You are such an inspiration to me with how you muster on with all that you have been through recently! I feel you strength in your posts! Thank you, for being such a sweet angel and an encouraging sistah! Love you, gal!

My other sistahs, Hugs to you all! I will try to get my TSC card done today. I have an idea, just have to implement that.

Who is up for next weeks challenge?
Old 12-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #4426
Stazon Splitcoast

Sissy, Lesley, YOU are to give us the next challenge!! the TSC1221!!! Gotcha!!

Tater, you are such a pillar of strength - your Mama would be so proud of you!!

Shirt - hope Tig is starting to do more on his own and give you a break!

Silly, Prayers to keep you going thru all the things you say you still have to do!

Jill, hope your uncle's family is doing okay - you too - keeping the prayers coming!

CA, any more news on how DeAnna is doing - hopefully she can sleep through the pain from the drains - I am praying they will be able to get the chemo going soon!

Pat, hope you are doing well, lots to do the last 10 days to prepare for Christmas - hey, do I smell Doodles??

Kathy, Jan, Wendy, Brat (!), hope you are all just busy - hope everything gets done!

Hugs and Prayers to all of you!!
(Yeah, I KNOW - this is SHORT!!)
Old 12-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #4427
Stazon Splitcoast

Default TSC1221 Challenge

Make a winter thank you card to send to that special someone who really stood by you this year. Use a snowflake punch. That's it! Easy, peasy!
Old 12-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #4428
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Greenie, for always keeping everyone in line! You are definitely the GO TO gal! I appreciate you!
Old 12-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #4429
Loves lavender roses

This is part of an email I got from DeAnna today:

I am having a rough recovery with this last surgery. The pain is horrible and the drains are killing me and I have been trying to keep them from slipping out since my skin has stretched and they want to slip out. It has not been two weeks of recovery and they said three weeks, so I have a little more to go. Not being able to drive is making me nuts, especially since Christmas needs to happen. I am so glad we had our Christmas when we did!

I will get a photo of the cards when I can lift my arms to brush my own hair.

Greg will take a photo of her with all the cards from the tea potters when she's ready. She still can't lift her arms.

All we can do is pray. Thank you, sweet sistahs for all the prayers so far!! Love and blessings to you all!

Old 12-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #4430
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, sweet DeAnna - so much pain to deal with - praying up a storm for her to get some relief, and for those bothersome drains to stop giving her trouble too. Glad she is getting the cards - a picture is not something she needs to be worrying about though - I just pray for her to be out of pain and to get some relief! In Jesus' Name!!
Old 12-16-2012, 07:14 PM   #4431
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Oh, sweet DeAnna - so much pain to deal with - praying up a storm for her to get some relief, and for those bothersome drains to stop giving her trouble too. Glad she is getting the cards - a picture is not something she needs to be worrying about though - I just pray for her to be out of pain and to get some relief! In Jesus' Name!!
Thank you so much, Greenie! I love you so much, my sweet sister! As you know, I cry a lot and pray a lot. It's good to know you are praying, too!!! I have to be there for my boys, but it's been kind of hard recently. I don't seem to be getting much done lately. I'm having trouble focusing I guess.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #4432
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, CA, I am praying for YOU too! Our reading in church today was one of my favorites -

Philippians 4:4-7

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice.

5 Let your forbearance be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Praying hard for you BOTH!! HUGS!
Old 12-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #4433
Proud Fan Club Member

CA I am so sorry DeAnna continues to bear pain. I'm praying for her and you. I can surely see why you couldn't keep focused on anything other than DeAnna. I hope that the Hospice is helping to relieve some of your work. Our Christmas prayer is for DeAnna to be well and happy and then you can also be well and happy. We Mama's are kind of that way.

Lesley the pure evil of what happened in Newtown is just unbelievable. I could never understand taking another person's life unless it was self preservation or someone was going to kill my child. When the story broke I just cried. Those poor babies. I thought about the ones that were shot. If they did not die immediately how scared were they? Or how bad did they hurt? What kind of pure hell were the parents going through? President Obama gave a great speech at the memorial for those who died. I believe in the right to bear arms but something has got to change. How or what I don't know. We cannot sit by and passively let this type of thing just continue w/o doing something. We just need to pray for the families of those who died.

Well I hope everyone has a good week ahead. I have to wrap presents and make some goodies.

Keeping everyone in prayer.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #4434
101 Airborne

Hi Ladies, I am here - I have just been swamped. My DH was off work all last week ill - so was worried about him. I help take care of my Aunt Catherine & Uncle Fritz - mostly Aunt Catherine and have been back and forth to Springfield a lot lately for that. I apologize for not partiipating in the challenges the last couple of weeks - but time is in such short supply right now!

Lesley, good news about Justin - keeping you all in my prayers.

CA, keeping DeAnna in my thoughts and prayers.

Sylvia, I'm glad you're feeling better and you are a wonder in the kitchen!!

Greenie, you have been busy and so that must mean you're coming along well. I'm keeping you in my daily prayers.

Shirt - Girlfriend - I know you've been inundated with so many things, but I'm glad Tig got his sling off - and that his therapy goes well.

Jill, I'm sorry for your loss - and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Tater, I'm sure you will meet yourself coming and going, as probate is a pain in the rear and if all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed - the clerks in the counties get testy! So, take care of yourself!

Pat - I hope all is well for you and yours!

I hope Jan and Brat are well!

Hugs all around! Keeping the candles burning!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #4435
Proud Fan Club Member

Girls I am like Kathy in that I haven't had much time to play in the challenges. So if I am not in the gallery for a week or two longer please know time is just to tight right now.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #4436
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals! I just got last weeks challenge done! YAY!!! Took me long enough, huh?

Girls, don't sweat not being here or doing the challenges...we all understand! This is such a busy time of year!

Kathy, I hope your hubby is feeling better and prays are going up for your aunt and uncle! You take care of yourself with all of your running around!

Sylvia, Do what you have to do and get right back on here, ya hear???? Hugs to you, my friend!

CA, I'm praying for Deanna and for you! Wish I could give you a big ole hug IRL!!!!

My step daughter was down yesterday with her young son. Hubby went with her to a Christmas shop and spent just about all day with her. She calls today saying that she is in the ER with the flu!!!! Yikes!!! Fortunately, Mark and I have had our flu shots....we are crossing our fingers that we don't get sick over the next two weeks. That just would not be FUN!!!!

Everyone else.....hugs to you all!!! LYMI!!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #4437
Watercolor Wizard

Just beeping in girls! Been crazy busy for me...and I am way behind!! will be so glad when this month is over!! I love Christmas.....but never get started early enough I guess..
Love & Hugs to All!!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 12-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #4438
Loves lavender roses

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...73936/graphic1

I was going to wait until Christmas Eve to post this, but don't know if I'll be online, so I'm posting now. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Last edited by ~CA~; 12-17-2012 at 10:33 PM..
Old 12-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #4439
Watercolor Wizard

Well...I just had to play this....and it is cute....
Merry Christmas back at you and your family
Hugs

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 12-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #4440
Forum Fanatic

CA, Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone here (In case I don't get back for a while)
Still keeping DeAnna, in my prayers...
Also thank you for the prayers said, in regard to the lost of my Uncle.

Blessings,
Jill
QFTD165