Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #4321
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater, how did the card class go today - kept you in my prayers to get you through - bet the ladies were happy to see you!!

Your challenge sounds like fun - enough to entice me to get moving again and back into cardmaking!- thanks for making it an easy one!!

CA, good luck getting the cast off tomorrow - praying for your PT to go well too! let us know how you make out.

Sylvia, thanks for all the updating you just did- sounds as if you had a very busy holiday - the kids carted me all over to everyone's houses, but now I can drive again - woo hooooo!! Now that I can GO again, I hope it tires me out faster -

LAST NIGHT I got in a 4 hour and a 2 hour sleep - HOORAY!! Hopefully I am on the road back to "normal" - whatever that is - BUT the white zin sure dies sound tempting. Therapy is 3 X a week now so I should sleep better!!

We are expecting some snow tonight but no accumulation of significance, except on the grass - just a big temp drop - fresh air makes you tired too, so maybe that will make me sleep as long as I don't let myself catch any cat naps!!

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, Sistahs! LYMI
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #4322
Watercolor Wizard

Oh sparkles!! and snowflakes.....sounds like so much fun...

Glad your getting your cast of CA...praying all is like new...

and greenie with that new hub cap...or that knee cap...well just wait till she starts to buzz....will only see smoke for the speed....lol

Glad to see you on Silly!! your a blessing to us all.....so is everyone here!!

Pat...I love your sweet heart, and beautiful verses!! you have such a wonderful sweet way with words!! your a blessing to all.....enjoy the new grand baby...and give her a hug from us all here!!

Praying for you all....

Hugs

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Old 11-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #4323
Die Cut Diva

Greenie, we didn't make a card, we made a Santa pin! They were awesome and I think they had a lot of fun. Shared hugs and tears and words of encouragement. What sweet people they all are!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #4324
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Greenie, we didn't make a card, we made a Santa pin! They were awesome and I think they had a lot of fun. Shared hugs and tears and words of encouragement. What sweet people they all are!
Awww, so glad you enjoyed your time with them. I know it was as much of a blessing for you as it was for them! God bless you!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Old 11-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #4325
Stazon Splitcoast

How sweet of you to bring them so much joy, as I am sure they brought you sharing stories, hugs and tears - they will all want to adopt you now!

CA - how did it go getting off the cast today - hope all is well and you can start exercising that hand up good now!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #4326
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, I actually HAD to get my cards done for the card swap on Sunday with my girls - I "thought" I came up with an 'easy' card - NOT - cards made with a lot of punches are more work, but at least I got them done.

Thank you all again for the prayers - last night I got 4 hours and 3 hours!! what a blessing to only be waking up once now!! Woo hoo!! Feel like a new woman!! LOL
Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #4327
Loves lavender roses

Got the cast off! I'm doing so well that I don't have to GO to PT!!! He just gave me exercises to do and come back in a month. I'm shedding flakes of skin everywhere!! There's still some swelling at the site of the surgery and it's hot in that area. It hurts to bend my wrist, but I need to practice moving it. That's one of the exercises. I also need a Nerf ball or some kind of squishy ball. He said I should start squeezing it in two weeks to build up strength. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers! I'm coming along just fine!!

Old 11-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #4328
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Got the cast off! I'm doing so well that I don't have to GO to PT!!! He just gave me exercises to do and come back in a month. I'm shedding flakes of skin everywhere!! There's still some swelling at the site of the surgery and it's hot in that area. It hurts to bend my wrist, but I need to practice moving it. That's one of the exercises. I also need a Nerf ball or some kind of squishy ball. He said I should start squeezing it in two weeks to build up strength. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers! I'm coming along just fine!!
Glad to hear you are coming along just fine! God is answering prayers! I'm still praying...for you and your DD. That's great that you don't have to go to PT. One thing off of your to do list! Whoooo hoooo!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #4329
Loves lavender roses

Yes, I need a few things off my list! LOL!

Thought I'd share a photo of my boys:

Eddie, Gavin (friend) and Mr. D
Attached Thumbnails
100_1029.jpg  

Old 11-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #4330
Stazon Splitcoast

CA, lucky you - no PT!!!! I went today and he really worked me over - still sore hours later - thank goodness I don't have to go back until Friday!!

Liked the shot of the boys - though they sure don't show any emotion when they are playing those games!! LOL

Sending you all lots of hugs for the continued prayers, as I send prayers back for all of you!! Trying to get some Christmas cards done, and this Friday is Ty's play at school - he is Hickory in the Wizard of Oz!! can't wait!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #4331
Watercolor Wizard

Greenie........so glad your got your cards done!! whoo hoo.....and praise Jesus for more sleep Whoo hoo again!!

Ca...so glad your cast is off...I don't have a nerf ball...but I can leand you my cat toy....just pull its string...and it mouses along.....but no squishy there.....well lets see....only thing i can think of that squishy....JELLO...lolol.....no thats not gonna work either....is it?? well if its like the stuff you get in the hospital after surgery.....THAT...will work....lolol

Hi Marleygo!! blessing to ya....

Greenie...You chasing that mail man yet???....hmmm if not....then more excerises for ya girl,,,,,,,,lolol

Love & Hugs!!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

My Blog
Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #4332
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Greenie........so glad your got your cards done!! whoo hoo.....and praise Jesus for more sleep Whoo hoo again!!

Ca...so glad your cast is off...I don't have a nerf ball...but I can leand you my cat toy....just pull its string...and it mouses along.....but no squishy there.....well lets see....only thing i can think of that squishy....JELLO...lolol.....no thats not gonna work either....is it?? well if its like the stuff you get in the hospital after surgery.....THAT...will work....lolol

Hi Marleygo!! blessing to ya....

Greenie...You chasing that mail man yet???....hmmm if not....then more excerises for ya girl,,,,,,,,lolol

Love & Hugs!!
Thanks! You just reminded me to look for a Nerf ball when I go to WalMart to get my mom's prescription!! LOL!

Old 11-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #4333
Loves lavender roses

My doctor told me to have my mom's doctor refer her to hospice because I told her that my mom is eating less and sleeping more. We went to the doctor yesterday, and he did refer her. He was so glad we were doing it. It will help a lot. The rep. from Hospice came this morning. Lots of papers signed. I will get a little extra help with my mom. We might get a few days of respite care during the boys' Christmas vacation so we can go and do something, just the boys and I. Hospice will also help with diapers, etc. I had no idea that so much was covered!! It will be a big help at the end, too.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #4334
101 Airborne

CA, glad your cast is off and you are doing so well. I'm glad you have another teenager - good company for Eddie. I'm sorry to hear that Hospice has been called in for your Mom, although it sounds like it will be a big help to you. Will keep your Mom, you and your family and your daughter in my prayers

Tater, I'm glad you have so many good friends and family during this time!

Sylvia, you sound busy, busy.

Greenie, driving again - yee haw!! And, it sounds as if you are progressing just fine! Keeping you in my prayers!!

Lesley, hope all is well for you too!

Shirt - so glad that Tig is doing well, I know it's keeping you busy too.

Pat, hope all is well with your beautiful grandbabies!

Ladies, hugs all around! Those candles are ablazin'!

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #4335
Loves lavender roses

Thanks, Kathy!

Old 11-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #4336
Watercolor Wizard

Glad things are going well for you and your mom CA...its a difficult time all around, we went through that with my hubbies mom.and was hard....

Hugs to all...

My Blog
Old 11-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #4337
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi my twisted ones!!! How is everyone on this fine sunny chilly day? Less than 30 days until Christmas!!! Yikes! Shopping all done???? I'm started, but much more to do! The outside of the house is decorated, but the inside only about 10%. I will work on it tomorrow. I was supposed to go to the Christmas Parade with my grandson, but those plans got changed and now I'm by myself tomorrow. So, I decided to stay home, maybe bake some cookies, or decorate, or work on Christmas cards, or, or, or, or.....maybe sleep in and nap! That's usually my favorite way to spend a Saturday morning! Napping! LOL!

Have a terrific day, gals! I'm praying for you all!!!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #4338
Watercolor Wizard

Napping sounds like the best!! I'm all for it!!
Hugs

My Blog
Old 11-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #4339
Die Cut Diva

CA, so sorry that you're having to call i Hospice but it is the best thing for your Mom and all y'all. Hopsice is fantastic; they touched base with everyone in our family, even the ones out of town! The care they helped provide was outstanding! They even sent in a masuse! She was so gentle with Mom and showed me some things I could do myself for her. they provided all the medical equipment too. When it became clear the end was near, they had already coached us on what to expect and what would happen so we wouldn't be alarmed. In the end, I'm glad they did. At first, I couldn't hardly stand listening to what they were telling me. Hospice is there for everyone. I remember one day the Social Worker came. I didn't know he was there as my back was to the door because I had kneeled on the floor and layed across Mom's bed so I could brush her hair and look into her eyes and talk. When I was finished he touched me on the shoulder and it startled me so badly I just sat to the floor on my behind!!!! All three of us had a good laugh! Then he asked what language I was speaking and I told him German. He is Hispanic but was thrilled to know another person who was bilingual. So I spoke to him in Spanish too and then Signed as well. I told him we had pretty much run through my repertwah of languages. Any how CA, I am very releaved to know you have Hospice! Continue to heal my friend!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #4340
101 Airborne

Lesley,

Question: What is the ghosting technique? Is it how you did that amazing BG on your TSC1130 card? Is there a tutorial somewhere - it's really awesome. Thanks!!

Hugs to all you Ladies!!

Kathy

I design for: Mark's Finest Papers on the SR DT and on Speedy Fox & Friends DT, Squigglefly and CCEE and I am a Proud Fan Club Member
Old 11-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #4341
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Kathy,

I saw the technique here on someone's card, and I will post the video link when I figure out how to do it on this new Windows 8 system. I'm trying to figure out how to open a new window/tab while another is already opened. Anyway, you can choose a pattern paper or plain light colored cs or Whisper White, which I used on my Christmas tree cards. I stamped the tree with Versamark and heat embossed with clear ep. Then, I chose Midnight Muse ink to sponge all over the card, even into the nooks and crannies of the tree. Then, I wiped the Midnight Muse ink off of the tree with a towel. If I had used a light green cs as my base followed the steps above, my tree would have turned out light green. If you use pattern paper, the tree would have that pattern in it after you wiped off the ink. Make sense?

For the card that you like the bg, I just sponged Midnight Muse ink and kept it lighter around the tree. Thank you for liking me card! You are so sweet with you comments! I appreciate you so much!!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #4342
Stazon Splitcoast

CA and Tater, I too, loved the Hospice people when we had them come in for my mom. They are very caring. They try to anticipate your needs. Tater, glad you had a good experience with them. Even though the one SW startled you and made you plop down on your derriere!!! I admired you for being able to speak English, German, Spanish AND be able to sign! I have one language.....Mine! Heehee! I speaka ze English mosta da time! LOL!

Please say a prayer for my hubby tonight as we had to put one of our doggies down tonight. Apollo was diagnosed with cancer in the spring and had been doing very well until two weeks ago. He stopped eating and was getting very lethargic. We took him to the Vet last Friday and she gave us some pills for him, but he wasn't getting any better. We took him back to the Vet today and we all decided the best thing was to put him down. He had lost two pounds in one week and his organs were failing. He couldn't walk anymore. I'll tell ya, making the decision to put him down was so very difficult! My poor hubby was so sad and teary eyed. He couldn't stay in the room while the Vet gave Apollo the shot and he felt like he 'wimped' out on me. I told him he was just fine and gave him a hug. Mark is gonna have a hard time without Apollo cuz Apollo always sat on Mark's lap while watching TV and Mark was the one who picked Apollo out when we went to get him as a puppy. He always liked Mark better than he liked me! LOL! Apollo was 9...would have been 10 in February. Rocky is gonna miss him too. Anyway, please keep the hubster in your prayers tonight and tomorrow, k? Thanks so much sistahs!!!! LYMI!!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #4343
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, Kathy, when I saw Lesley's card, I went to the resources on Splitcoast, typed in ghosting, and there is a video as well as the tutorial

More tomorrow - just got home from Ty's play tonight - they did the Wizard of Oz - an amazing job, I must say - though I know you all think I am biased, LOL!

Love you all, hope to post a TSC card tomorrow!! Don't faint!!

Also - the TSC1207 is to make a card that is made mostly from punches - a few regular cuts are allowed, but the bulk must be punches - and keep to a winter or Christmas theme!

HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101Airborne View Post
Lesley,

Question: What is the ghosting technique? Is it how you did that amazing BG on your TSC1130 card? Is there a tutorial somewhere - it's really awesome. Thanks!!

Hugs to all you Ladies!!

Kathy

Last edited by irishgreensue; 11-30-2012 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #4344
Watercolor Wizard

SVS about your puppy Lesley!! Its a very hard thing...took me for ever when we had to put our dog down....praying for ya....cause they be just like family!!
Hugs

ok..as I said on your card...I see you caught a snowman, they move very slow...maybe next week for that mailman ay??

Hugs

My Blog
Old 12-02-2012, 06:16 AM   #4345
Loves lavender roses

Is everyone in the Christmas Spirit?!!!

Say Merry Christmas - Vocal Carrie Rinderer and the American Christian Life United (ACLU) choir... - YouTube

Old 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #4346
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
CA, so sorry that you're having to call i Hospice but it is the best thing for your Mom and all y'all. Hopsice is fantastic; they touched base with everyone in our family, even the ones out of town! The care they helped provide was outstanding! They even sent in a masuse! She was so gentle with Mom and showed me some things I could do myself for her. they provided all the medical equipment too. When it became clear the end was near, they had already coached us on what to expect and what would happen so we wouldn't be alarmed. In the end, I'm glad they did. At first, I couldn't hardly stand listening to what they were telling me. Hospice is there for everyone. I remember one day the Social Worker came. I didn't know he was there as my back was to the door because I had kneeled on the floor and layed across Mom's bed so I could brush her hair and look into her eyes and talk. When I was finished he touched me on the shoulder and it startled me so badly I just sat to the floor on my behind!!!! All three of us had a good laugh! Then he asked what language I was speaking and I told him German. He is Hispanic but was thrilled to know another person who was bilingual. So I spoke to him in Spanish too and then Signed as well. I told him we had pretty much run through my repertwah of languages. Any how CA, I am very releaved to know you have Hospice! Continue to heal my friend!
Oh, sweet Tate! I sure appreciate your encouragement! I know. Two doctors suggested the Hospice, and I'm glad they did. I think they are even going to help us with diapers! They are so kind. I've met two of them so far. The first one was an intake worker or something. She got to meet my mom and have me sign lots of papers. She explained that, when the time comes, even if someone mistakenly calls 911, I just tell them that my mom is a Hospice patient and I should call Hospice right away instead. The second person I met was an RN, she checked my mom out. Her ox sat. was OK but her blood pressure was very low. She got all the info and explained more about the program. I can call them 24/7 with any questions or concerns. My mom didn't want to get up this morning, but she finally did and she ate breakfast. She ate lunch, too. However, she didn't want dinner. She's watching TV and will go to bed soon. I will see if I can get her to drink another Ensure. Anyway, I appreciate your love and encouragement! I've kept you in my prayers, dear sister. I know you've had a tough time, too. LYMI ~CA~

Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #4347
Loves lavender roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
CA and Tater, I too, loved the Hospice people when we had them come in for my mom. They are very caring. They try to anticipate your needs. Tater, glad you had a good experience with them. Even though the one SW startled you and made you plop down on your derriere!!! I admired you for being able to speak English, German, Spanish AND be able to sign! I have one language.....Mine! Heehee! I speaka ze English mosta da time! LOL!

Please say a prayer for my hubby tonight as we had to put one of our doggies down tonight. Apollo was diagnosed with cancer in the spring and had been doing very well until two weeks ago. He stopped eating and was getting very lethargic. We took him to the Vet last Friday and she gave us some pills for him, but he wasn't getting any better. We took him back to the Vet today and we all decided the best thing was to put him down. He had lost two pounds in one week and his organs were failing. He couldn't walk anymore. I'll tell ya, making the decision to put him down was so very difficult! My poor hubby was so sad and teary eyed. He couldn't stay in the room while the Vet gave Apollo the shot and he felt like he 'wimped' out on me. I told him he was just fine and gave him a hug. Mark is gonna have a hard time without Apollo cuz Apollo always sat on Mark's lap while watching TV and Mark was the one who picked Apollo out when we went to get him as a puppy. He always liked Mark better than he liked me! LOL! Apollo was 9...would have been 10 in February. Rocky is gonna miss him too. Anyway, please keep the hubster in your prayers tonight and tomorrow, k? Thanks so much sistahs!!!! LYMI!!!!
Punk, I'm praying for you and your hubby and even Rocky. I know you've all lost one of your family. I went through that when I lost Minnie Mutt two years ago. About six weeks later, I got Pipsqueak. Pip is at my side almost all the time. Now, he's my baby puppy. Men try so hard not to show their emotions, but I'm sure Mark is still having a hard time dealing with the loss. I'm praying... LYMI

Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 AM   #4348
Stazon Splitcoast

CA, thank u sweetie! We stored Apollo's crate and moved Peyton's crate next to Rocky's to help Rocky. He seems lost without Apollo. Mark is doing better, though he tears up every now and then. Thanks so much for the prayers.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:19 AM   #4349
Die Cut Diva

Les, that must have been so very sad. I am the ultimate critter lover and just go to pieces when I loose one. So very sorry for the loss of Apolo. It is even harder to see their fellow pets moarn. Kiss that tender hearted man of yours, he's got to be one of the good ones to be touched so by the loss of Apolo.

CA, how's Mom today? Hospice helped us with med. equipment too although all Mom used was the hospital bed and a walker for a short time. The brought in an oxygen unit but it was never used.

I tought the ladies at the Asst. Living place to make a card and that is what I'm posting for TSC 1130. So sorry I am late but things still are a bit hecktic around here and I sometimes feel like I'm running in place and getting no where fast. Decided to stop fretting over not having the Christmas stuff up and made a tree out of a Mesquite branch with gum drops on it. That and a few other items is all we will be able to manage this year.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #4350
Watercolor Wizard

Hi Tater...were never late...just a little behind...right??

GM to all....another run day for me...but hope to get on the next easy peasy challenge of mostly punches...do die cuts count too?

My Blog
Old 12-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #4351
Die Cut Diva

Greenie, awesome challenge and I hope to be timely with this one. I assume die cuts are the same as punches????? ALsO, as I was typing this, I was opening the mail and about got my eye put out!!! YEP, it was a P I N K card. Now who do you suppose would do that to sweet little ol me????? Loved the bling and the theme!!! Thank you for making my birfday a lot sweeter!!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #4352
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater - I can't wait to see what you taught the ladies at the Assisted Living place - going to check in the gallery now - I love that you made a mesquite branch and gumdrops into your tree this year - goes to show how creative we are when the need arises!! I could not put up much this year either - just a mini Lenox tree and my nativity sets - a 3 piece set my Mom made for me and a little one for the kids with images almost like Precious moments - then a few snowmen on a shelf with a little garland - since I could not get down on my knees and get into the crawl space, Gavin went in to get those things out for me - now he wants to go in there and make it into a "fort" to play in - yikes!

Jan, I think die cuts count - after all, they are 'punched' out of cardstock too!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #4353
Stazon Splitcoast

So sorry to hear about Apollo, Les, and I sure can understand how it is affecting Your Mark - he is a soft hearted man, to be sure.

Happy Birthday early Tater!! How many fingers are you now???
Yep, die cuts and punches are both allowed!! Now, WHO would send you a P I N K card without a anti pink goggle warning???? Sending lots of hugs and snugs for your birthday!!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #4354
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Well Sistahs, I did make it home, and after a week I am nearly catching up to it all! Work has been stressful after such a long trip, but I am thankful for a job. Our trip was wonderful, and those kids and babies just fill up my heart!

I did not stamp for a month, and it was hard to get going again, but I needed to make my man a card on 12/01 for is bd (and I know Sweet Tater's bd is 12/07, so that will be a Slacker card for sure!) Sorry I have not been good about keeping up with you all, but I do read the Bus daily and pray for each one of you. I am busy trying to make the cards I need for Christmas every day after work, but I wind up in bed by 7 most nights, so not much is getting done. So, when I am MIA from the TSC challenge, I will at least try to comment.

Sweet Tater, I loved reading how you have reached out to the people at your mom's home. Your heart is incredible! Keeping you on my heart, knowing that the place your mom held is forever tender. Christmas is always hard for me, and I know how your mama will be missed. Praying that the Father gives you many warm memories to touch your heart.

CA, my heart is with you, and I am thankful for all that hospice will do to help you out. Will keep mom in my prayers for peace and a happy heart.

Les....Apollo...the furry kid. It always hurts so badly, and no pet can ever be replaced. Each one takes a special place in your heart. Will pray for your family as well.

I know I have missed a lot, but I send love and hugs to each one. Take care Sistahs, LYMI, always....

Thought you all may enjoy seeing this photo I rec'd today. Audrey....too precious!
Attached Thumbnails
princess-stocking.jpg  
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 12-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #4355
Stazon Splitcoast

Have been waiting breathlessly to see more of this sweet lil DGD, Audrey, and she sure does not disappoint!! No wonder you and Bubba are smiling from ear to ear and popping buttons - you must be so PROUD of this precious angel!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #4356
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Aw...thanks Greenie! Here's a few more of the family. We are so blessed! LYMI.....
Attached Thumbnails
i-love-her-.jpg   bath-girl.jpg   stuffed-love.jpg   first-kiss.jpg   purdy-mama.jpg  

handsome-jon.jpg   proud-grampy.jpg   uncle-chris.jpg   daddys-girl.jpg  
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 12-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #4357
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh cool, some of these I had not seen yet!! Woo Hoo! Jonny is so proud of his lil' Sis! Mommy and DaDDY ARE IN 'LOVE' -

Oh, Uncle Chris, Gramma Pat and Grampy too!! wHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #4358
Proud Fan Club Member

I wrote a novel like Greenie does a couple of days ago and none of it's on here!! Whaz up wit dat? Ok so here is an abbreviation.

Lesley sorry about your doggie and praying for your hubby and you.

Pat so glad you made it home a little less eventful than your trip there! And now I see these sweet pictures. They are all adorable but I especially like the one of Jonny holding Audrey.

Kathy you must have so many cards in your stash because you make so many. I just don't have enough mojo to make that many.

CA glad you got Hospice involved. Liked your pictures of your boys too!

Greenie so glad you are feeling a little better. Please don't over do it. It was good to see a card from you in the gallery.

Jan are you busy making goodies for Christmas? I need a new really good cookie recipe. I only have a million and one!

Shirt hope you are holding up.

I am so sorry I have been so far behind in commenting on everyone's cards. Not sure I will be able to make the TSC challenge this week Greenie. I have full days everyday this week. But I will try.

Anyone heard anything from Brat? Had her on my mind.

Wendy and Jill hope you girls are doing good.

Jan will you pm me with your address and your birthday?

Hugs to all.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #4359
Proud Fan Club Member

Almost forgot but I have Da Man on the way to my house! I have a good friend who has him so I used hers but the opportunity arose for me to buy him from here on SCS so I did. Yay!!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #4360
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my goodness - you are getting da MAN????? GOOD FOR YOU, Sis~!

Sorry I didn't see that post that disappeared either - don't that burn you up when that happens?? all that typing for nothing!!

I will try to call you tomorrow around lunchtime after I get home from therapy, okay?

Jan's BD is June 21st and her address is on the teapotter list - do you have that??

Hugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Almost forgot but I have Da Man on the way to my house! I have a good friend who has him so I used hers but the opportunity arose for me to buy him from here on SCS so I did. Yay!!!!