Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6642Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 07:15 AM   #20281
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Maggie and Dody...wow, girls.....sounds like construction day for both of you! Awesome!

It looks like rain here....it's suppose to rain later. Yep, just in time for the rocket team to practice. We couldn't do it in the afternoon tomorrow.....but, could have done later. They can't because it's the prom! Then Sunday was out because we have a memorial service to attend. Then they want to ship stuff on Tuesday. Gosh...we are running out of time! They need to fly another rocket because it's their backup but, it's never been flown before. That has to happen otherwise they can't use it at Nationals.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #20282
Quacker Stamper

Looks like the concrete guys are finishing up. I've been to the bank and got the loan papers all signed, turned in the papers for the new safe deposit box, and got the new savings account opened for the grands. So glad to have that all taken care of.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Beachbound and SuzyS1104 like this post.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #20283
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
Maggie and Dody...wow, girls.....sounds like construction day for both of you! Awesome!

It looks like rain here....it's suppose to rain later. Yep, just in time for the rocket team to practice. We couldn't do it in the afternoon tomorrow.....but, could have done later. They can't because it's the prom! Then Sunday was out because we have a memorial service to attend. Then they want to ship stuff on Tuesday. Gosh...we are running out of time! They need to fly another rocket because it's their backup but, it's never been flown before. That has to happen otherwise they can't use it at Nationals.
We're supposed to have 20% chance of showers for the next week.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #20284
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

We got some practice in tonight.....yeah!!! No rain...and the winds weren't that bad! The boys were able to fly 3 times. Still wondering why they are having such short altitudes and the time isn't good. They need to ponder that one!!! Jack did find a problem on one thing...so, that was fixed.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #20285
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

hello wow I just realized I have not checked in todaysorry for that...just one of those days

Krista and ran to town after she got home from work, Amy needs the book marks a week earlier so will be busy she hopes to pick them up Monday

Dustin and I will plant his flowers early tomorrow then he will have a fiends only birthday party weather permitting

so I will be doing what I can when I can
I did go get card stock and blades and a new cutter as well woo hoo
I am off to get comfy, and try to relax

just a lot o my mind need to wind down so I can sleep

hope your day was good ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 04-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #20286
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Looks like the concrete guys are finishing up. I've been to the bank and got the loan papers all signed, turned in the papers for the new safe deposit box, and got the new savings account opened for the grands. So glad to have that all taken care of.
wow a really productive day for you that is good

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 04:33 AM   #20287
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers! Plans changed for today. I was signed up to go to an all day Genealogy Seminar an hour's drive from home which meant I had to be up and out by 6:45. I decided that I didn't think my back could take the long drive and then sitting all day. That has become a real problem for me and I have to get up and move around often or when I do get up, it's hard to straighten up because of the low back pain.

Then again, I have so much I need to do around the house and won't have the time to do all that also.

I slept for the first time in years with the hall door open and none of the kitties came in to sleep with me until I woke up this morning. I sat up to read for just a little while and Maggie Mae came to say good morning.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 04:38 AM   #20288
Quacker Stamper

The window guy came last night. I didn't realize that he had to go around and measure all the windows from the inside!! Yikes! It was a little difficult in my storage and stamp rooms with stuff all in front of them, but he managed to get it all taken care of. Took quite awhile to get them all done. Paper work is done and signed and I've given him the downpayment. Now I have to spend time getting all that stuff in front of the windows packed up and moved away from the windows which is mostly in the storage room where I have all my scrapbooking stuff and in my stamp room with all the supplies. Everything has to be moved 3 feet from in front of the windows.

I was working on my card for PSC last night and just as I was getting done with the coloring, one of my Copic markers blotched on my image. Now I've got to print it off and start over again. Hate when that happens.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 04:44 AM   #20289
Quacker Stamper

Here are a couple photos of the patio. I took the one so Dody could see my Gardenia bush. I need to look up to see if I need to trim it back after it blooms to shape it better or should I just let it go.
Attached Thumbnails
001-11-.jpg   002-14-.jpg  
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 04:48 AM   #20290
Mini Quack

good morning....

Maggie so sorry about that image...and that you need to pack up and or move things...it will all be worth it in the end : )
again, wish I lived closer...I can pack and move, near expert level...as long as my back holds out : )

Dody, I saw the picture on face book...woo hoo off you go ...

I am up waiting for Dustin... we will hopefully get his flowers all planted so he can show Aunt Tammy...

sun shine so fat...hoping he gets to have his friends over ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 05:06 AM   #20291
First To Quack

Quote:
Good morning Quackers! Plans changed for today. I was signed up to go to an all day Genealogy Seminar an hour's drive from home which meant I had to be up and out by 6:45. I decided that I didn't think my back could take the long drive and then sitting all day. That has become a real problem for me and I have to get up and move around often or when I do get up, it's hard to straighten up because of the low back pain.

Then again, I have so much I need to do around the house and won't have the time to do all that also.

I slept for the first time in years with the hall door open and none of the kitties came in to sleep with me until I woke up this morning. I sat up to read for just a little while and Maggie Mae came to say good morning.
Sorry to hear that your back is hurting, that is nothing to mess around with. I think you made a good choice staying home. If your construction friday was anything like mine it means that today is house cleaning saturday.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 05:09 AM   #20292
First To Quack

Quote:
The window guy came last night. I didn't realize that he had to go around and measure all the windows from the inside!! Yikes! It was a little difficult in my storage and stamp rooms with stuff all in front of them, but he managed to get it all taken care of. Took quite awhile to get them all done. Paper work is done and signed and I've given him the downpayment. Now I have to spend time getting all that stuff in front of the windows packed up and moved away from the windows which is mostly in the storage room where I have all my scrapbooking stuff and in my stamp room with all the supplies. Everything has to be moved 3 feet from in front of the windows.

I was working on my card for PSC last night and just as I was getting done with the coloring, one of my Copic markers blotched on my image. Now I've got to print it off and start over again. Hate when that happens.
I know it's a pain packing & moving all of your stuff (trust me...I really know!) but it will be great getting the new windows in. Maintaining a house is a lot of work!

Bummer on that marker, any idea why it blotched?

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 05:10 AM   #20293
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
hello wow I just realized I have not checked in todaysorry for that...just one of those days

Krista and ran to town after she got home from work, Amy needs the book marks a week earlier so will be busy she hopes to pick them up Monday

Dustin and I will plant his flowers early tomorrow then he will have a fiends only birthday party weather permitting

so I will be doing what I can when I can
I did go get card stock and blades and a new cutter as well woo hoo
I am off to get comfy, and try to relax

just a lot o my mind need to wind down so I can sleep

hope your day was good ...
Sounds like you have been super busy! The Quackers just don't ever sit still, do we????

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 05:12 AM   #20294
First To Quack

Quote:
Here are a couple photos of the patio. I took the one so Dody could see my Gardenia bush. I need to look up to see if I need to trim it back after it blooms to shape it better or should I just let it go.
That looks great! I know you will enjoy sitting out there much better now. The gardenia bush is beautiful, I bet it smells heavenly. I know some people don't like the smell but I sure do!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #20295
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Maggie....that was probably a good change of plans with the way your back was feeling. Not fun to sit that long with your sore back....trust me, I've been there way too many times!!! Are you going to a chiropractor for your back? This new one of mine has certainly made a difference!!! I notice most of mine is sore or strained muscles...go figure! I'm trying to catch it when I bowl....too fast and twisting does me in every time! Plus, then the scores are crummy too!

Yes, I'm sure it did feel strange sleeping with the door open...and no kitties joining you. I'm sure it will just take them a little time to realize that it's available for them to join you!

Wow...the patio cover and slab look great! Talk about a change! It looks great and I'm sure you will really enjoy it!! As for the windows....you will enjoy that too! It's just getting to them that seems to be the work! I'm sure that's how it would be for us too! We need to replace some of our windows again. You can't open a couple of them at all anymore. The one you can open in the dining room doesn't stay up for long. Jack opened it the other morning when I burned his English muffin. It was open and then next thing...crash...it was closed! At least it was crash...glass every where!! Big bonus!
Old 04-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #20296
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Dody...the bathhouse and storage are looking good! It won't be long before you are using it!
Old 04-27-2013, 06:41 AM   #20297
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Soni....sounds like a busy day for you yesterday. Hope today goes well for you....more sunshine!

We still have clouds...don't know if it rained last night or not. We have the scout thing at 1pm. At least we don't have far to go for this one. It's at the campground by the lake....about 5 min from our house!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:16 AM   #20298
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
good morning....

Maggie so sorry about that image...and that you need to pack up and or move things...it will all be worth it in the end : )
again, wish I lived closer...I can pack and move, near expert level...as long as my back holds out : )

Dody, I saw the picture on face book...woo hoo off you go ...

I am up waiting for Dustin... we will hopefully get his flowers all planted so he can show Aunt Tammy...

sun shine so fat...hoping he gets to have his friends over ...
I'll take my time getting things packed up - a little bit at a time.

Hope you all have a fun day today. Oh, I could use help digging and planting too.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #20299
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Sorry to hear that your back is hurting, that is nothing to mess around with. I think you made a good choice staying home. If your construction friday was anything like mine it means that today is house cleaning saturday.
My low back is from an injury many years ago and arthritis. Doctor told me years ago that I had a deteriorating disc and I also have bursitis in both hips which can give me grief after sitting for too long. Suzy, the chiropractor can't help what's wrong with my back.

Lucky me the contractors were all outside and kept the mess out there too, so the house just needs surface cleaning.

I am working a bit on cleaning out my closet. I'm hoping that we won't have the kind of weather that needs heavy sweaters any more until next Winter.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #20300
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I know it's packing & moving all of your stuff (trust me...I really know!) but it will be great getting the new windows in. Maintaining a house is a lot of work!

Bummer on that marker, any idea why it blotched?
Can't wait for the windows. I'm also hoping that I can go through stuff as I pack and maybe sort stuff that needs to find a new home.

It may be one that I haven't used in a long time that I may have taken on an airplane trip and it just needed to balance. It's very rare when something like this happens.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #20301
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Maggie....that was probably a good change of plans with the way your back was feeling. Not fun to sit that long with your sore back....trust me, I've been there way too many times!!! Are you going to a chiropractor for your back? This new one of mine has certainly made a difference!!! I notice most of mine is sore or strained muscles...go figure! I'm trying to catch it when I bowl....too fast and twisting does me in every time! Plus, then the scores are crummy too!

Yes, I'm sure it did feel strange sleeping with the door open...and no kitties joining you. I'm sure it will just take them a little time to realize that it's available for them to join you!

Wow...the patio cover and slab look great! Talk about a change! It looks great and I'm sure you will really enjoy it!! As for the windows....you will enjoy that too! It's just getting to them that seems to be the work! I'm sure that's how it would be for us too! We need to replace some of our windows again. You can't open a couple of them at all anymore. The one you can open in the dining room doesn't stay up for long. Jack opened it the other morning when I burned his English muffin. It was open and then next thing...crash...it was closed! At least it was crash...glass every where!! Big bonus!
I'm glad that the chiropractor helps you with your back. Mine is not something a chiropractor can help.

Well, I really don't want them to come and sleep with me, so I was just as happy that Maggie Mae didn't come in until I was getting up. I just don't want to close that door.

Thanks, I'm already enjoying it and I know the kitties will too as soon as I get it all organized. Yikes! Sorry about the broken window. Glad no one got hurt with that.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #20302
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Soni....sounds like a busy day for you yesterday. Hope today goes well for you....more sunshine!

We still have clouds...don't know if it rained last night or not. We have the scout thing at 1pm. At least we don't have far to go for this one. It's at the campground by the lake....about 5 min from our house!
Hope all goes well with the launch today. It's kind of overcast down here also. I've moved all the kitty bowls onto the patio, so the ones that used to eat outside the computer room door will have to move over there. I want them to get used to doing it this way for when it rains. Then they'll be able to eat without getting wet.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #20303
Mini Quack

morning flower planting was a success : )

beautiful sunny day so the pots are soaking up some of that
I will bring them in nights tho still too cool for seeds ...

off to fix some tea and switch a load of laundy...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #20304
First To Quack

Quote:
My low back is from an injury many years ago and arthritis. Doctor told me years ago that I had a deteriorating disc and I also have bursitis in both hips which can give me grief after sitting for too long. Suzy, the chiropractor can't help what's wrong with my back.

Lucky me the contractors were all outside and kept the mess out there too, so the house just needs surface cleaning.
I am working a bit on cleaning out my closet. I'm hoping that we won't have the kind of weather that needs heavy sweaters any more until next Winter.

My workers stayed outside too but my dogs go in & out & track in the mess...as does my hubby who is watching it all! My lanai was a horrible mess, they had to cut some of the cement blocks to size...you know how much dust that makes!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #20305
First To Quack

Quote:
Can't wait for the windows. I'm also hoping that I can go through stuff as I pack and maybe sort stuff that needs to find a new home.

It may be one that I haven't used in a long time that I may have taken on an airplane trip and it just needed to balance. It's very rare when something like this happens.
I agree, I am so glad that I was able to go thru all of my stuff & get rid of some of my early beginners 'treasures'. I was so pleased with the Magnolia stamps I got my may get more from her. Some of them were brand new in the package, some never saw ink...actually I think only 1 had any trace of ink of it. Bud talked me into getting more since I sold so much before the move.

Interesting, I think I did read where you need to remove both caps to repressurize (is that a word?????) anyhow I need to brush up on my knowledge of all thing copic

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #20306
First To Quack

oh Suzy! How awful about your window! I would have jumped right out of my skin! Cleaning glass & eggs...life sure isn't dull around you!!!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #20307
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
oh Suzy! How awful about your window! I would have jumped right out of my skin! Cleaning glass & eggs...life sure isn't dull around you!!!
Oh...I wasn't clear on the window......the operational parts of the window are broken. So, it doesn't stay up...and is terrible to try and open because it goes at an angle. But, the glass is fine.....when the window closed the other day...my first thought was that the glass was broken. But, it wasn't ....just slammed down fast! But, just broken in working correctly!! Gosh, if it had been glass....it would have been fixed promptly!! As it is.....it will probably be quite a while before it gets looked at!!! As long as you don't use it....it's not a big deal!! Right?
Old 04-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #20308
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Hope all goes well with the launch today. It's kind of overcast down here also. I've moved all the kitty bowls onto the patio, so the ones that used to eat outside the computer room door will have to move over there. I want them to get used to doing it this way for when it rains. Then they'll be able to eat without getting wet.
Sounds like a good plan about the bowls. Getting them trained correctly!

As for the launch....oh gosh...it was weird! It was done at one of the camping parks near our house right on the lake. We knew that you have to pay to get in. So, we were at town hall ...doing something else and Jack asked about it. The lady gave us a park pass...for free. It expires the end of the year! Good deal! We go to check in out a few weeks ago....never had been in the park the whole time we have lived here. The lady was nice at the gate and gave us a map on the campsites. We checked it out...and Jack discovered that he really wanted to fly in the meadow area. But, it was away from the assigned campsite for the scouts. I mentioned that he would need to contact that leader to see if they could put in for it. It never happened...on his part!

Fast forward today. Car is packed...and we are at the gate showing our pass (which will be on the mirror while in the park). The man won't let us in at first. The older man wants to know where we got this pass...because it's not a city park. What? Jack proceeds to tell him that the park belongs in the town limits of our town. The man tells us that the park is part of the corp of engineers property. Then finally he shows it to the lady working there...same thing. So, she asks to make a copy of it. Fine...it's not like it has our name on it. Jack tells them that we are there for only a couple of hours. Oh they didn't like that. He explains that we are there to give a talk to the scouts and we live around here. They still questioned it. Finally they let us in.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #20309
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

We get to the spot where they are camping. They are busy building rockets from soda bottles. Okay.....they are planning on flying them later. But, the lady in charge doesn't look up. I finally call her by name ...she has a name badge on. I tell her oh we are and that we are there to give a talk only now. No launch! The area is too small and the winds are out of the wrong direction. She asked if could set up in 15 min....I said yes. We did the talk....kids kept talking through it. Jack took them over and launched our air rockets with them. They liked that the best! Then they moved over to the next activity. I had already packed up most of our stuff. He came over and finished with what he had. The lady did come over to say thanks and went back to building with a new group. We left....sure glad we didn't have to go far!!!! About 5 min!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #20310
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
morning flower planting was a success : )

beautiful sunny day so the pots are soaking up some of that
I will bring them in nights tho still too cool for seeds ...

off to fix some tea and switch a load of laundy...
Great! Glad the planting went well.

I've been working on laundry all day. I decided it was a good day to clean out my closet of Winter clothes and bring out some of the Spring/Summer things. Don't have my shorts out of storage yet though. So I've been doing extra laundry. Got the bed linens done too.

I did get over to Joann's this morning and picked up 2 pieces of fleece to make baby blankets along with some yarn for the edging. I found a MS border punch that I liked and it was 30% off so I went ahead and got it while I was there.

It has been storming for most of the afternoon at least for the last 4-5 hours. So glad now that I didn't go to the Seminar and have to drive back through all of this. I hate driving in the rain. It's been heavy rain too, not just little sprinkles. Haven't seen the kitties all day. They are hiding out somewhere hopefully where it's dry. I'm surprised how wet the patio got. I'm thinking now that I should have had them put gutters on it. I may still call them about that. I'd like to have one that only came down halfway and I could put a rain barrel out there. There is a lot of water that comes off that cover.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #20311
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
My workers stayed outside too but my dogs go in & out & track in the mess...as does my hubby who is watching it all! My lanai was a horrible mess, they had to cut some of the cement blocks to size...you know how much dust that makes!
I hate that kind of dust. Takes forever to get rid of it.

Lucky me I didn't have any dogs or DH to go in and out.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #20312
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I agree, I am so glad that I was able to go thru all of my stuff & get rid of some of my early beginners 'treasures'. I was so pleased with the Magnolia stamps I got my may get more from her. Some of them were brand new in the package, some never saw ink...actually I think only 1 had any trace of ink of it. Bud talked me into getting more since I sold so much before the move.

Interesting, I think I did read where you need to remove both caps to repressurize (is that a word?????) anyhow I need to brush up on my knowledge of all thing copic
I did work in the storage room today and cleaned up the table in there quite a bit. I have one paper box with stuff and 3 plastic 12 x 12 boxes with my scrap book pages I made years ago and haven't used yet. I did trash some stuff but not too much yet.

So glad that you like your Magnolia stamps. They do have some really cute ones. I have some that haven't seen ink yet either as well as a bunch of other ones.

I think that is the word for it. You just never know when it's going to happen. I have heard some of the instructors talk about having it happen to them too.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #20313
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Oh...I wasn't clear on the window......the operational parts of the window are broken. So, it doesn't stay up...and is terrible to try and open because it goes at an angle. But, the glass is fine.....when the window closed the other day...my first thought was that the glass was broken. But, it wasn't ....just slammed down fast! But, just broken in working correctly!! Gosh, if it had been glass....it would have been fixed promptly!! As it is.....it will probably be quite a while before it gets looked at!!! As long as you don't use it....it's not a big deal!! Right?

Oh so glad that it wasn't the window glass that broke. I could deal with a window not opening. In fact, I never open my windows here. I don't trust the screens and some of the screens are not in good shape. One more plus for getting new windows. I hear that you can have the screen on the top or the bottom, so I could open the window from the top where the screen would be and also not worry about the kitties outside scratching on them and ruining them like they did one of the ones on there now.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Beachbound likes this post.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #20314
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
We get to the spot where they are camping. They are busy building rockets from soda bottles. Okay.....they are planning on flying them later. But, the lady in charge doesn't look up. I finally call her by name ...she has a name badge on. I tell her oh we are and that we are there to give a talk only now. No launch! The area is too small and the winds are out of the wrong direction. She asked if could set up in 15 min....I said yes. We did the talk....kids kept talking through it. Jack took them over and launched our air rockets with them. They liked that the best! Then they moved over to the next activity. I had already packed up most of our stuff. He came over and finished with what he had. The lady did come over to say thanks and went back to building with a new group. We left....sure glad we didn't have to go far!!!! About 5 min!
Wow! What a deal. Glad that you didn't have to go far and waste a lot of your time. It's good that you were able to give your talk and show them how your air rockets launch. Are soda bottle rockets safe?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #20315
Mini Quack

Quote:
well that is bad enough but broken glass is a mess so I guess this is better just frustrating

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #20316
Mini Quack

After Dustin went home today Ali and her friend Taylor came over to hang out during Dustin's partythey made cookies and blue berry muffins too, watched movies an then we all went up town to eat...
After Ali helped me get the format for the book marks in place I got those printed
I used my new cutter to cut the card stock and it broke...AARRGGHHH
$29.95 and it broke... I did use a coupon but still...

oh well I had found a new blade for my old cutter at Michaels too, so I finished up the cutting
Tomorrow after church I will get those finished up, I need to stamp some thing on them and put them together... So Amy can pick them up on monday

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #20317
Mini Quack

Supper up town was not a good idea

wow that hit fast and hard

off to curl up and rest... nasty tummy issues

hope you all had a nice day

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-28-2013, 04:23 AM   #20318
Mini Quack

Good Morning
Attached Thumbnails
mickey-happy-sunday.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-28-2013, 04:54 AM   #20319
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers.

Soni, sorry about the tummy issues. I can so relate to that. Hope you're feeling better this morning.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-28-2013, 04:56 AM   #20320
Quacker Stamper

Well, it is official. My DGD is engaged to be married. She posted a picture of the ring on her finger on FB. I hope they got all the financial issues worked out for them.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Beachbound likes this post.