Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6750Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #20161
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
Maggie...thanks for posting that cute digi on FB this morning. I went and got it. Plus, some of her other stuff is so cute! Thanks!
I just posted another one from Whimsey Stamps. Cute one if you can grab it in time.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #20162
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good, I saw you post. Glad that you grabbed it. I was hoping some of my stamping friends would see it. I love it when I can grab freebies.
I wanted to , but with Faith here I did not get the chance

I am just on my way to the basement to hang up a load of laundry in the washer that I put in at 10:00 this morning : ~

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 04-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #20163
Mini Quack

Krista took me to town this afternoon afternoon around 5:00I was able to get Dustins gift they had the bicycle I had wanted to get him woo hoo and we found him a pair of summer pj's that he will love NINJAGO lol

Faith is asleep, after getting that laundry, I am off to get a bath and go to bed...I may read for a while

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #20164
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers. I actually got to sleep until 7 this morning. Not a lot on my schedule. Need to go to the PO and the grocery store. Then I must work outside to get the bricks dug up and the flower beds cleaned out where the patio is going to be. There will be some cleaning and laundry, but mostly I get to play.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #20165
First To Quack

Morning Ladies!

It's a gloomy cooler day here & I plan to enjoy it. Yesterday was 88* was pretty humid. Our AC has been running a lot already.

Soni, when I get those stamps I will look them over & see which ones call your name. Not sure when but at some time you'll get some happy mail images.

I finished making our kits for Monday craft group. There was 8 of us last time so we thought 10 kits would be plenty. Then I talked to my neighbor (who I call our social director) and she told me she invited 4 more poeple to come. I was surprised but told her ok but let me know if you ask more people so we have a kit for everyone. She just laughed & said that's all! but then she said oh but maybe Michie would like to come! *sigh* I guess we'll just deal with however many comes & share if we don't have enough. I made Suzy's pinwheel card & an easy layered card using the horse from WANTED since our neighborhood was suppost to have horses here & horses are the theme of all of the street names.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-20-2013, 06:23 AM   #20166
Mini Quack

Good Morning... we are up, Faith had had breakfast and now Mickey Mouse is on so I get a few minutes to check in lol

we are home all day, banana bread and cookies are on my to do list...Ali said she will come play later so I should be able to get that done...

Sunshine finally tippee

sad... our crest is expected mom or tues 3 - 5 foot about flood stage...
many businesses on the river are closing to prepare... Keith cannot fet to work , the flat lands are flooded with no water source near...so this is alarming...

but we are ok

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #20167
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

hi all.....it's been a crazy busy day!!! We had our launch....and I'm pooped! The only time I sat down was when I drove to the 7-11 to use the restroom!!!! That was at 1:45pm....yes, we were that busy! We had 2 groups of kids come out!! With it seemed like a bizillion in each group!!! Needless to say...I'm sure I sleep well tonight!!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #20168
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

it looks like everyone else had a full day too...not many postings!!

Oh...Dody...there is a lady...Connie Stewart that has some great videos for cutting paper...and making some instant cards. I'll have to get the website. Sue (stampinspooky) has found this lady....we watched the Youtube videos last night. Kept watching the next card...the next card...we didn't get our project done. Which was going to be one of these cards!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #20169
Mini Quack

well hello... busy day here
Ali came over and played with Faith...tho Faith was a bit off again... that poor girl is still teething...I really think her 2 year molars are working their way in
slight fever, a bit of wanting help, then spurts of play time...

Dustin came over too for a while
I tried a new recipe for a banana oatmeal cookie, uh not too good, I may tweak it next time , or I may just thow that recipe away...lol 2 loaves of banana bread made, one gone already

she is bathed, and settled in bed , I am off to dry her laundry, and then clean the house, dust sweep mop
I told Krista since they worked in cleaning out the basement all day they could have Dustin's party here tomorrow... Krista worked extra days again so she has not been home to clean hers...

and I need to get clothes ready for church tonight, once Faith is up, I am very limited... she is every where ... lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #20170
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers. I worked out in the back yard a bit yesterday. Dug up a bunch of Easter Lilies and some other plants and gave them to my GF from work. She came and got them. Then I pulled up the fencing that was around the small bed and dug out a bunch of the bricks that were along the other bed. I moved a bunch of them to the side and back along the fence line where there were gaps between the fence and the ground because the ground isn't even. One of these days I need to have some dirt brought in to level the yard. There is still some green edging grass that I want to dig up and transplant. The ground cover I'm just going to leave and they can dig that out with the ground when they are preparing the bed for the concrete.

Worked on my PSC card last night also and got that finished. It's a hard one for me because it's supposed to be for Mother's Day and I don't do those. She told us we could make it girly instead of specific, but I think my sentiment could be used for a mother.

Not much on the agenda today except curch. I may try to do a card for TPT this week. Usually the 4th week is Tickle a Teapotter, but they are not doing that this month. They may wait until next Tuesday which is the last day of the month.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #20171
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Morning Ladies!

It's a gloomy cooler day here & I plan to enjoy it. Yesterday was 88* was pretty humid. Our AC has been running a lot already.

Soni, when I get those stamps I will look them over & see which ones call your name. Not sure when but at some time you'll get some happy mail images.

I finished making our kits for Monday craft group. There was 8 of us last time so we thought 10 kits would be plenty. Then I talked to my neighbor (who I call our social director) and she told me she invited 4 more poeple to come. I was surprised but told her ok but let me know if you ask more people so we have a kit for everyone. She just laughed & said that's all! but then she said oh but maybe Michie would like to come! *sigh* I guess we'll just deal with however many comes & share if we don't have enough. I made Suzy's pinwheel card & an easy layered card using the horse from WANTED since our neighborhood was suppost to have horses here & horses are the theme of all of the street names.
Sounds like your kits are a big hit. That's great that there are so many of you getting together. You'll have to show us the finished projects.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #20172
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Good Morning... we are up, Faith had had breakfast and now Mickey Mouse is on so I get a few minutes to check in lol

we are home all day, banana bread and cookies are on my to do list...Ali said she will come play later so I should be able to get that done...

Sunshine finally tippee

sad... our crest is expected mom or tues 3 - 5 foot about flood stage...
many businesses on the river are closing to prepare... Keith cannot fet to work , the flat lands are flooded with no water source near...so this is alarming...

but we are ok
That is the most important thing Soni, that you are all okay. It's great that there was nothing more serious than water.

Banana bread and cookies sound yummy. I bought a mix yesterday to make orange/cranberry muffins.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 04:10 AM   #20173
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
hi all.....it's been a crazy busy day!!! We had our launch....and I'm pooped! The only time I sat down was when I drove to the 7-11 to use the restroom!!!! That was at 1:45pm....yes, we were that busy! We had 2 groups of kids come out!! With it seemed like a bizillion in each group!!! Needless to say...I'm sure I sleep well tonight!!!!
Great day!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 04:12 AM   #20174
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
well hello... busy day here
Ali came over and played with Faith...tho Faith was a bit off again... that poor girl is still teething...I really think her 2 year molars are working their way in
slight fever, a bit of wanting help, then spurts of play time...

Dustin came over too for a while
I tried a new recipe for a banana oatmeal cookie, uh not too good, I may tweak it next time , or I may just thow that recipe away...lol 2 loaves of banana bread made, one gone already

she is bathed, and settled in bed , I am off to dry her laundry, and then clean the house, dust sweep mop
I told Krista since they worked in cleaning out the basement all day they could have Dustin's party here tomorrow... Krista worked extra days again so she has not been home to clean hers...

and I need to get clothes ready for church tonight, once Faith is up, I am very limited... she is every where ... lol
Hope that Faith is feeling better today. Sorry about the cookie recipe. Some work; some don't.

Have a fun time at the party. I'm sure Dustin will.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #20175
First To Quack

morning!

Suzy that link sounds interesting...I do need to restock my stash.

Soni, I guess Maggie was right when she said "at least it was just water'~ friends of ours had a foot of sewage back up into their house (no basement..in the living area) right before they got company for a week. Doesn't help you any to know someone had it worse though.

Maggie, I bet you are sore today! That's a ton of yard work!

Bud has been gone since Thursday doing a bird count on the Ga coast. I really enjoyed my quiet time but now I'm ready for him to be home My meals have been 'interesting' as I just ate whatever struck me at the time...no always healthy either! I did miss Justin's play this week end. I just didn't feel comfortable driving so far at night where I am not sure of where I am yet. Justin did offer to come & get me & bring me home or stay with them but with everything he has to do right now, no way would I add 2 extra hours of driving to his day. Plus I wanted to stay home in case any work got done on the pool. We are ready to roll now. Funny but at 5:15 last night I heard a truck moving really close. Our next door neighbor was getting their back yard dug out for their new screened patio...same company that is doing our pool! So I guess I could have had work done late.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #20176
First To Quack

Happy Birthday to Dustin, time sure does fly by!!!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-21-2013, 04:40 AM   #20177
Mini Quack

Quote:
That is the most important thing Soni, that you are all okay. It's great that there was nothing more serious than water.

Banana bread and cookies sound yummy. I bought a mix yesterday to make orange/cranberry muffins.
those sound wonderful what brand ??

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:44 AM   #20178
Mini Quack

Quote:
Hope that Faith is feeling better today. Sorry about the cookie recipe. Some work; some don't.

Have a fun time at the party. I'm sure Dustin will.
thanks Maggie, yes he is so excited... and the best is yet to come his mommy got him EXACTLY what he wanted...an IPOD with the MINDCRAFT ap and Ali is getting him the new LEGO for his 3DS and I got him a bike... yes it should be a great day

he is such a good boy he deserves it all... well until he gets acting like a typical little boy lol

Faith is up, seems a little better, ate her oatmeal and now playing with cartoons on

I am off to get clothes ready hopefully , I did not get that done last night

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:47 AM   #20179
Mini Quack

Quote:
Happy Birthday to Dustin, time sure does fly by!!!
thank you Dody and yes it is flying way to fast for me I do not even have a card made... oopps maybe while Faith is napping after church...we shall see

I am sure it is exciting to watch the progress...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:49 AM   #20180
Mini Quack

time to get busy and get things ready to get this day going forward...

I will pop on this evening maybe I will have some picture too
have a great day and enjoy all your blessings

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 05:19 AM   #20181
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
morning!

Suzy that link sounds interesting...I do need to restock my stash.

Soni, I guess Maggie was right when she said "at least it was just water'~ friends of ours had a foot of sewage back up into their house (no basement..in the living area) right before they got company for a week. Doesn't help you any to know someone had it worse though.

Maggie, I bet you are sore today! That's a ton of yard work!

Bud has been gone since Thursday doing a bird count on the Ga coast. I really enjoyed my quiet time but now I'm ready for him to be home My meals have been 'interesting' as I just ate whatever struck me at the time...no always healthy either! I did miss Justin's play this week end. I just didn't feel comfortable driving so far at night where I am not sure of where I am yet. Justin did offer to come & get me & bring me home or stay with them but with everything he has to do right now, no way would I add 2 extra hours of driving to his day. Plus I wanted to stay home in case any work got done on the pool. We are ready to roll now. Funny but at 5:15 last night I heard a truck moving really close. Our next door neighbor was getting their back yard dug out for their new screened patio...same company that is doing our pool! So I guess I could have had work done late.
I'm really not too sore today, but ask me again tomorrow! LOL! I usually feel it the 2nd day.

Sorry you missed Justin's play, but I understand completely not wanting to drive in the dark to places where I'm not familiar. Hope it doesn't take too long to get that pool done since the same company is working on the neighbor's yard.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #20182
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
those sound wonderful what brand ??
It's made by Krusteaz and they are Fat Free!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 05:22 AM   #20183
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
thanks Maggie, yes he is so excited... and the best is yet to come his mommy got him EXACTLY what he wanted...an IPOD with the MINDCRAFT ap and Ali is getting him the new LEGO for his 3DS and I got him a bike... yes it should be a great day

he is such a good boy he deserves it all... well until he gets acting like a typical little boy lol

Faith is up, seems a little better, ate her oatmeal and now playing with cartoons on

I am off to get clothes ready hopefully , I did not get that done last night
He is going to be one spoiled young man. Such fun things. Well, boys will be boys. Children all have a way of finding trouble sometimes, but he's not a "bad" kid.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #20184
First To Quack

Quote:
I'm really not too sore today, but ask me again tomorrow! LOL! I usually feel it the 2nd day.

Sorry you missed Justin's play, but I understand completely not wanting to drive in the dark to places where I'm not familiar. Hope it doesn't take too long to get that pool done since the same company is working on the neighbor's yard.
Surprisely there are 4 pools & one screened patio going in right now by this company! We even got refereal $$$ for 2 of those

Cards from the Cabana
ScrappinCEO likes this post.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #20185
First To Quack

Quote:
It's made by Krusteaz and they are Fat Free!
I love these! I add pecans to mine. Publix has them on BOGO every so often too.

Cards from the Cabana
mschoener likes this post.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #20186
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

sitting here at the computer watching the live stream of the rocket launch in Huntsville, Alabama. There have been some interesting flights so far!!! Got to see New Mexico State University....it was a great flight!!! They were excited when Jack stopped by their booth on Friday to visit......another Aggie in the crowd!!! Not many of those from NM in Alabama!
Old 04-21-2013, 08:01 AM   #20187
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

They have had 3 rounds...I haven't seen all of them. It's rather quiet right now.....I'm sure there are some that are in the check in area. I haven't heard from Jack as to when the high school team will be ready to fly. I sooo want to call and find out...but, don't want to bug him if it's at an important part of prepping.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #20188
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Surprisely there are 4 pools & one screened patio going in right now by this company! We even got refereal $$$ for 2 of those
Wow! Looks like you started something!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #20189
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
They have had 3 rounds...I haven't seen all of them. It's rather quiet right now.....I'm sure there are some that are in the check in area. I haven't heard from Jack as to when the high school team will be ready to fly. I sooo want to call and find out...but, don't want to bug him if it's at an important part of prepping.
I saw some of your posts on FB. When are Nationals? Where are they going to be held?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #20190
Mini Quack

Quote:
He is going to be one spoiled young man. Such fun things. Well, boys will be boys. Children all have a way of finding trouble sometimes, but he's not a "bad" kid.
you are so right... he is really a good kid... all of them are... he is full of love tho...and that sure helps...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #20191
Mini Quack

Quote:
awesome... gotta love that "free" money

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Beachbound likes this post.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #20192
Mini Quack

it has been a great day...

church was very emotional. due to floodong and a loss in the church family a 49 yr old mother passed away in her sleep ...wow leaving 3 teen age sons and husband... very close to the minister... plus all of the sadness in the nation... but it ended well with much love being shared...

the party was small, but Dustin is a Happy Boy

there are 25 pics on facebook ...but here are a few
Attached Thumbnails
img_0549.jpg   img_0551.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #20193
Mini Quack

and some more : )
Attached Thumbnails
img_0524.jpg   img_0547.jpg   img_0527.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #20194
Mini Quack

sorry Faith was side ways...not sure why?? weird

and more : )

the last one is after Aunt Krista got Faith's care seat facing forward...and Faith learned she could watch a movie...
Attached Thumbnails
img_0560.jpg   img_0565.jpg   img_0557.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
mschoener and Beachbound like this post.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #20195
First To Quack

morning! already had my walk even tho it looked like rain. Tonight is craft group & I'll glad I am ready because I am reading Nora Roberts newest book & do not want to put it down...so y'all know what I am doing today!!!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #20196
First To Quack

Soni, wonderful pictures! thanks for sharing them.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 AM   #20197
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
I saw some of your posts on FB. When are Nationals? Where are they going to be held?
Nationals are May 11 at Great Meadows, The Plains, VA....just outside of Manassass, VA. Which is outside of DC. Great Meadows is a beautiful steeplechase coarse. Lush green grass...just a beautiful area! You can always tell the kids from Texas ....they haven't seen green grass like that without fire ants!!!! Once they realize that there aren't fire ants...they are sitting and rolling in it! Pretty funny to watch!

So, the team will be flying in to DC...the Thursday before. There is a morning breakfast set up for the at Capital Hill. This is the first time for this. I guess because this is the 10th year for this contest. Then the team will tour the rest of the day....then head out to Manassass for the required team meeting that night.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #20198
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

great pictures, Soni!

Dody...have fun at your craft night. Good thing you have all your stuff ready!! But, then....you are always a head of the game!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #20199
Mini Quack

QUACK

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Shell likes this post.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #20200
Total Quack

Quote:
QUACK

#2 Quack .... (oh, the memories...)

Photography Site