Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6769Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 03:49 AM   #16601
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Right now I'm good. I have one I use in the winter and one I use in the Spring/Summer. I am very particular about my purse. Has to have all the right pockets.
morning!

yeaah, I am too. I have carried Vera Bradley for many years but I got tired of prints. Talk about sticker shock! Leather purse have gone up alot but then even Veras are pricey and they don't go on sale very often. Maybe I'll go back to this Vera in the spring.

Cards from the Cabana
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-14-2012, 03:59 AM   #16602
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Well I cannot say I "enjoyed " it ... our coaches are really just off this year...even when Cody gets in, the other boys do not pass it to him, it is sad , worse than a " click" of girls... and Cody loves to play... lets say kids that are related to coaches and each other get more time , even if they are 5 th graders AARRGGHHHH if our 6 and 7 graders had a coach that taught them plays and how to handle that ball ~ well they might be better... score was 54 to 10 maybe ... SAD

ok sorry for the grandma vent ~...

I am going to go re do my list, so I can see what I can get done tomorrow besides my Walmart trip

not sure, but Randy said we would go to lunch, but I think he needs to go to Indy tomorrow to get his pump disconnected...
Boy...been there!!! Other than high school softball my kids only played rec ball. Yeah, usually the coaches have their fave & the kids really stick together. Some years Justin was in that group, some years not so I could tell the difference. Most of the coaches loved Justin..not for his talent but because of his attitude. Bud WOULD NOT allow any poor sportmanship at all & demanded hussle. Even if his fielding/hitting/whatever wasn't the best, he gave it his all. Stephanie had more skills with sports & did great with rec but at the HS her coach was a creep who liked the pretty girls. To this day that man is one of the very few people I can hontestly said I hate.

Enjoy your day today, hope you get lots done and have a yummy lunch too.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #16603
First To Quack

Quote:
They are pretty tiny. I was surprised that they did them so young. I remember years ago they had to be about 4 months old before they would do it. Here's a photo of both of them together. Casper is at the top and Corey at the bottom. You can see that Corey is a little bit smaller. Casper also has longer hair; Corey is very much a shorthair.
They sure are cute. I hope Suzy is thinking it over. No pressure tho!!!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 04:04 AM   #16604
First To Quack

[QUOTE=Shell;19883621]I'd be fine with any of the ones that are left. We watched it at supper tonight. Sunday should be interesting ... and the reunion show should be a hoot!!!

And you are SO right about Malcolm and Ozzy..... yum![/QUOTE]

hahaha, yes it does making watching more interesting. I am glad they do the 2 hour show on Sunday before Christmas. We can enjoy it before the mad rush.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 04:05 AM   #16605
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Sonja - Thank you for my Christmas card. I do love that snow .......
and that is the kind of snow I like too.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 04:08 AM   #16606
First To Quack

Today's goal is to wash all of the tile floors...it's a big goal! Yesterday's goal sure flew out of the window.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 05:02 AM   #16607
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

good morning ladies Brrr 31 here but feels colder ...

Cody is definite worse , has ran a fever for 2 days, Zpac is supposed to work for 10 days, he stated it last friday...hmmm??? so Krista is calling the doctor for the 4 thime in a week, 5 thime in 10 days ...

I am still doing ok, a touch of a runny nose once in a while, but so far so good ~ hope I do not jinx myself

I have not heard from Randy so I think I am just going to try to get done what I can today Tomorrow is going to be rainy so I would love to stay home, sew , organize, bake and maybe wrap too

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 12-14-2012, 05:06 AM   #16608
Mini Quack

Dody, we hoped the different coach would help, Cody had him in baseball and the coach saw him play hard and do what he was told... just a little time on the floor and teaching these kids, even those that are good still need to be taught
last night Cody was wide open three times and not once would they get the ball to him~ it is hard to sit and watch, Cody gets down when they loose... just not fun

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #16609
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
morning!

yeaah, I am too. I have carried Vera Bradley for many years but I got tired of prints. Talk about sticker shock! Leather purse have gone up alot but then even Veras are pricey and they don't go on sale very often. Maybe I'll go back to this Vera in the spring.
I know. It's unreal how much they cost. I did see one at Brighton that I really liked, but I won't spend over $100 for a purse and it was well over that much. I hope that I can still get it when they go on sale in the Spring.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 12-14-2012, 05:53 AM   #16610
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
They sure are cute. I hope Suzy is thinking it over. No pressure tho!!!
Right! And I'd know that they went to a good, loving home.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #16611
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Cody is definite worse , has ran a fever for 2 days, Zpac is supposed to work for 10 days, he stated it last friday...hmmm??? so Krista is calling the doctor for the 4 thime in a week, 5 thime in 10 days ...

I am still doing ok, a touch of a runny nose once in a while, but so far so good ~ hope I do not jinx myself

I have not heard from Randy so I think I am just going to try to get done what I can today Tomorrow is going to be rainy so I would love to stay home, sew , organize, bake and maybe wrap too
Sorry to hear that Cody is still sick. Maybe a different kind of medicine. Sometimes we build up immunities to antibiotics that we take and they don't work so well.

Hope you're able to get things done that you want to today. We are supposed to have a rainy weekend. Not looking forward to being out running errands, but stuff has to get done.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 06:01 AM   #16612
Quacker Stamper

Sometimes I wonder how some businesses stay in business. On Wednesday I ordered some gifts from Harry & David's - something for each of my bosses and then something to be sent to each of my girls. I realized yesterday morning that I had forgotten to use my GC that I had bought specifically for this. So I immediately called them up because 3 of the items had not shipped yet. I wanted them to apply the GC to the order. So after some checking and getting a supervisor involved, I was told that they couldn't do that and so I said I wanted to cancel the order and I would re-order it using the GC. Well, after more checking I was told that they couldn't do that either because of where the order was in the process. I was told to call back today after it said it had shipped and that they would then be able to cancel the order and I could reorder using the GC. Well, called this morning and guess what!!!! The girl could not do that! It wouldn't let her cancel and order that already said it was shipped! Needless to say, I was very upset. She said the only thing she could do at that point was refund me for the order. Hello!!!! What a stupid practice - instead of being able to credit me for $25 for the GC, they are going to credit me for the whole amount which is 4 times that much! Oh well, sure give me my $$ back and I'll think about whether I want to order from them again.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #16613
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oval and Rectangle doilies???? They must be beautiful. I have an extra set of classic round nestabilities if anyone is interested. I'd let them go for a really good price.
Talk to me Maggie For a really good price I could determine how well they'll work in my standard sizzix machine.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:08 AM   #16614
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Talk to me Maggie For a really good price I could determine how well they'll work in my standard sizzix machine.
I'll send you a PM.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 06:08 AM   #16615
First To Quack

Quote:
Dody, we hoped the different coach would help, Cody had him in baseball and the coach saw him play hard and do what he was told... just a little time on the floor and teaching these kids, even those that are good still need to be taught
last night Cody was wide open three times and not once would they get the ball to him~ it is hard to sit and watch, Cody gets down when they loose... just not fun
yes, I hate that for him too. It's a shame that kids have to learn so early about life being unfair. It's hard for the kids to keep trying when it is just not happening

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #16616
First To Quack

Quote:

maybe staying home is the best thing. I hope Kristas group get healthy & stay that way. Hope they don't keep passing it around.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #16617
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
morning!

LOL I have a small black clutch I made a long shoulder strap for I have been wearing for holiday shopping. But I've recently decided I wanted to try a BIG purse. I wasn't sure I'd like it but I was looking for something I could keep my interview portfolio in as well as the every day purse items. I bought 3 small clear cosmetic bags in varying sizes to sort the other items into. I'm really liking it.

I like it so much I may upgrade to an 'expensive' purse in the future... this from someone who shudders at paying more than $12 for a purse LOL

I keep eyeballing Michael Kors' bags. I so love his designs. I showed Bob what his purses are like... and the price tag LOL
Old 12-14-2012, 06:13 AM   #16618
First To Quack

Quote:
I know. It's unreal how much they cost. I did see one at Brighton that I really liked, but I won't spend over $100 for a purse and it was well over that much. I hope that I can still get it when they go on sale in the Spring.
I KNOW!!!! It's crazy! I am being silly because I think I spent $80 on my Vera but it was money Jen owned me that I never thought I would see again so... maybe it's just that we are spending so much on everything right now that I am tighting the belt where I can.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #16619
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Soni.

First off, got your very pretty card yesterday! At the rate we're going, it's the closest to snow I'm going to get. LOL

Sorry Cody isn't doing well. Maybe he shouldn't have played last night. I hope they can get him something that will work and back on track before Christmas.

If you do get to see Randy today, please give him hug from me. Be careful and shop lots!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #16620
First To Quack

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder how some businesses stay in business. On Wednesday I ordered some gifts from Harry & David's - something for each of my bosses and then something to be sent to each of my girls. I realized yesterday morning that I had forgotten to use my GC that I had bought specifically for this. So I immediately called them up because 3 of the items had not shipped yet. I wanted them to apply the GC to the order. So after some checking and getting a supervisor involved, I was told that they couldn't do that and so I said I wanted to cancel the order and I would re-order it using the GC. Well, after more checking I was told that they couldn't do that either because of where the order was in the process. I was told to call back today after it said it had shipped and that they would then be able to cancel the order and I could reorder using the GC. Well, called this morning and guess what!!!! The girl could not do that! It wouldn't let her cancel and order that already said it was shipped! Needless to say, I was very upset. She said the only thing she could do at that point was refund me for the order. Hello!!!! What a stupid practice - instead of being able to credit me for $25 for the GC, they are going to credit me for the whole amount which is 4 times that much! Oh well, sure give me my $$ back and I'll think about whether I want to order from them again.
oh goodness!!! and they are so overpriced to begin with! At least they are giving you your money back.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 AM   #16621
Stazon Splitcoast

My article and photos are off to the editor. Now her design team gets to work their magic. One of the things I promoted in the article is the new Spectrum Noir pen storage from Crafters Companion. This is cool. Their CEO had them drop-ship me two trays this week so I'd have the info correct for the article.
It's called The Ultimate Pen Storage
The Ultimate Pen Storage System
Old 12-14-2012, 06:20 AM   #16622
Stazon Splitcoast

Maggie, sorry you had issues with H & D. I never order anything on line I don't have to. Customer Service just isn't what it should be. Bob got to see first hand last night my customer service issues with Hughes Net and I why I cuss them on a regular basis. LOL
Old 12-14-2012, 06:23 AM   #16623
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, time to start our day. I have 2 loads of laundry going on the line. Then we're heading East about an hour to shop for Postcards and Magnets for the Polish Sinfoni group. Then I get to drop Bob off, head west 30 miles to get my ticket for tonight's performance of Amahl and the Night Visitors at the Christian church in Pamona. If you're not familiar, it's a one-act opera. The Polish Sinfonia will be providing the music.

Then I get to come home, take clothes off the line, shower, pretty-up and drive 45 miles west to the church for the performance. LOL

Yep.. I'm tired!
Have a great day, everyone!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:41 AM   #16624
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
oh goodness!!! and they are so overpriced to begin with! At least they are giving you your money back.
Well, you think if they could refund me the entire amount, they should have been able to refund a mere $25 for the GC.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #16625
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
My article and photos are off to the editor. Now her design team gets to work their magic. One of the things I promoted in the article is the new Spectrum Noir pen storage from Crafters Companion. This is cool. Their CEO had them drop-ship me two trays this week so I'd have the info correct for the article.
Pretty nice, but I don't want something that has to sit on my table. Too much stuff up there now. I keep my Copics in a large tote and another case that I got at the Intermediate training class.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #16626
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Okay, time to start our day. I have 2 loads of laundry going on the line. Then we're heading East about an hour to shop for Postcards and Magnets for the Polish Sinfoni group. Then I get to drop Bob off, head west 30 miles to get my ticket for tonight's performance of Amahl and the Night Visitors at the Christian church in Pamona. If you're not familiar, it's a one-act opera. The Polish Sinfonia will be providing the music.

Then I get to come home, take clothes off the line, shower, pretty-up and drive 45 miles west to the church for the performance. LOL

Yep.. I'm tired!
Have a great day, everyone!
A full day indeed! Have fun at all the performances.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #16627
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

morning all....
Need to go to the grocery store for the few things I need....like bananas, bread etc. Hopefully it won't take long!!!

It's getting cloudy here...we are suppose to have some rain. It is cooler than yesterday...so, I'll plan to wear a sweatshirt for sure. We are to have the launch tomorrow. Already having a guy put on our public forum about when do we cancel if we are going to cancel. Jeez....

Oh...Deb didn't get anything. So, she is hunting again today. She said that she saw a pretty buck with his girls. One of the girls saw Deb move her thumb....off they went!

Speaking of off they went....guess I had better get a move on! TTYL
Old 12-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #16628
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Good morning Quackers.

Suzy, they are twins boys.
We were thinking that it might be easier on Pie if we got two little girls. That way we won't have the territorial thing going on. We have boys for soooo long...it's worked before. But, with his personality...it might not.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #16629
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

okay...now I'm off....to do something that is....LOL
Old 12-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #16630
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay

Hi ladies~

soni - I received your card - thank you so much!

I am back at it.........
Old 12-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #16631
Total Quack

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
I'd be fine with any of the ones that are left. We watched it at supper tonight. Sunday should be interesting ... and the reunion show should be a hoot!!!

[B]And you are SO right about Malcolm and Ozzy..... yum!
hahaha, yes it does making watching more interesting. I am glad they do the 2 hour show on Sunday before Christmas. We can enjoy it before the mad rush.

Yes, that's very true.

I'm looking forward to that show. Should be fun.

Photography Site

Last edited by Shell; 12-14-2012 at 01:35 PM..
Old 12-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #16632
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
We were thinking that it might be easier on Pie if we got two little girls. That way we won't have the territorial thing going on. We have boys for soooo long...it's worked before. But, with his personality...it might not.
Oh, no problem at all.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #16633
Total Quack

Quote:
and that is the kind of snow I like too.

Ah, but you KNOW I love the real stuff!!

Photography Site

Old 12-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #16634
Mini Quack

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Cody is still sick. Maybe a different kind of medicine. Sometimes we build up immunities to antibiotics that we take and they don't work so well.

Hope you're able to get things done that you want to today. We are supposed to have a rainy weekend. Not looking forward to being out running errands, but stuff has to get done.
I did get most everything done ~ except for Walmart...I decided if I could get all the little stops done I would go to Walmart early Sunday morning So this way I can sort presents, organize and start wrapping tomorrow ... I will need to go to a couple of stores on Monday yet but I think I know what I want ... I need to check on gift wrap too, I did not want to buy any until I knew what I had ...

I do not think they gave him any more medicine, just added Robitussin~ I am not happy he is really sick
I amnot happy with my issue either I had a call from some one that needed to speak to me ... from what the message said the correct info had not been given to the doctor yet... I may just make an appointment and go in... let him figure a way to write it so Medicare covers the office visit I am really irritated

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #16635
Mini Quack

Quote:
oh my I am definitely shaking my head ~

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #16636
Mini Quack

Quote:
and if she does not I may be interested too

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #16637
Mini Quack

Quote:
maybe staying home is the best thing. I hope Kristas group get healthy & stay that way. Hope they don't keep passing it around.
I hope she can feel better soon she stayed in bed all day today ... poor thing I hate to see any of them sick~ but when Krista is so sick it affects all of them ...

and I agree to what you said about the kids having to learn so early in life just how un fair sports can be ...

I am feeling ok, I took my coat off this after noon but I had a turtle neck and sweater on ... I am sure my nose will be runny tonight ... but heay I got a lot done ...

So tomorrow will be a great day to stay in, and wrap and bake and sew ...or maybe SLEEP lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #16638
Mini Quack

Quote:
LOL I have a small black clutch I made a long shoulder strap for I have been wearing for holiday shopping. But I've recently decided I wanted to try a BIG purse. I wasn't sure I'd like it but I was looking for something I could keep my interview portfolio in as well as the every day purse items. I bought 3 small clear cosmetic bags in varying sizes to sort the other items into. I'm really liking it.

I like it so much I may upgrade to an 'expensive' purse in the future... this from someone who shudders at paying more than $12 for a purse LOL

I keep eyeballing Michael Kors' bags. I so love his designs. I showed Bob what his purses are like... and the price tag LOL
I have a couple of purses I may part with ~ I will try to get pics to show you if you are interested neither was used very much one was from Kohls

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #16639
Mini Quack

Quote:
Hey Soni.

First off, got your very pretty card yesterday! At the rate we're going, it's the closest to snow I'm going to get. LOL

Sorry Cody isn't doing well. Maybe he shouldn't have played last night. I hope they can get him something that will work and back on track before Christmas.

If you do get to see Randy today, please give him hug from me. Be careful and shop lots!
he was only on the floor for five minutes ...

I did not hear from Randy today

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #16640
Mini Quack

Quote:
that looks cool my SU markers stay in their care... I do have a few Copics that to a sweet lady and them some odds and ends that I have picked up along the way ... I may consider a couple in the future , so far I am ok

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery