In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6559Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #16441
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Daisy is bathed and dried and my TPT card is made and scanned in ...
So after I eat I will due a post on my blog and early tomorrow I can upload the card to the TPT gallery! this one was easy for me it justkind of feel together
I don't think I'll be teapotting until after the New Year. Too much else going on right now.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #16442
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

It's a bit chilly in the house. I think I may actually put the heater on tonight. The kitties are doing really well outside. Missy wasn't there, but she seems to go to bed early.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #16443
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I am ready to give Daisy a bath, and fix me some soup ...Cody has a home game, but I am not sure if I am going or not ... I may stay home and bake Tammy some cookies ...and get my Christmas list updated...

I heard Marylou has been really sick, stomach flu on top of inability to breathe ... Bill sounds so sad...but he is such a trooper , he is just trying to do any thing that might help her ...

I want to try to get a TPT card done, plus write a thank you to those ladies for Mary's cards... and then do a blog update too

so wish me luck : )
So sorry about MaryLou. I hope they can do something for her to make her better.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #16444
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Yes, I would spray around the house a lot and wipe everything down. Poor girl, she and Tammy have been running themselves ragged. She needs to slow down a bit and get well.
I agree, she still has Cody's birthday on Thursday but I think we are doing cake on Sunday ... and then grandpa's B day is Friday... I think one more school musical and may she can slow down...

It is never easy being sick, but at these busy times of the year it is really hard to rest ... I think these meds will see to it that she does, and Keith is home evenings so that should help ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #16445
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

I decided on a bowl of soup with crackers and butter... I think I am headed to go get a hot bath here pretty soon...I did address a few more cards, I think I will get up early and bake cookies, that way they will be good and fresh
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #16446
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

and there is an update on my blog
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #16447
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Oh my ... He's toilet papered Jaydin's doorway - and our mantle, bungee jumped off the entertainment center, rolled down the steps in a toilet paper roll - with toilet paper all down the steps, got into my Santas AND the ornaments .... He's quite a mess. Today, we found him upside down in Jonah's stocking. Jaydin says that it's because he's putting coal in there! Hahaha.




His name is Chahlie. He's named after the kid in the video that went viral last year. (Charlie Bit Me).


He's a lot of fun ... but it's a lot of work each night.
wow he is a busy guy ~
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #16448
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,416
Default

Just buzzing in for a bit. I should be in bed.

Suzy - congrats on your rocket placement. How did bowling go today?
Shell- that little elf sounds ornery for sure! Tell Jaydin to be watching for an envelope. I found something that just said 'send me to Jaydin' - so I am. LOL I'm ducking postage and including your Christmas card LOL
Maggie - I'm sure whatever you do for Sunday will be fine. It's all about spending time together.
Sue - good to hear from you. No snow down here. Which based on all the running I've been having to do lately, it's a good thing. but it sure is odd.
Dody - Yeah for getting crafty! I should be making journals but too much other stuff going on. I wound up buying one at TJ Max Saturday for a new project I'm starting.
Soni - so sorry KK is sick. It never fails to hit her hard when it hits. I will send lots of prayers and healing energy her way. give her gentle hugs from me. And they are never-ending for Marylou and Bill

What started out as a quick run to town this morning wound up being a full day. So full Bob had to drop me off at the city hall for the council meeting then come back and get me because we didn't have time to bring me home to get a vehicle and go back. Then I came home and got a good start on the article due to my editor on Friday. I still need to wrap Christmas presents that need to be mailed. But don't think they're getting done tonight. It's already after 10 and I have to be up at 6 to go to Springfield.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #16449
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,416
Default

I mentioned needing the journal for a new project. I picked up a book on the bargain rack at B & N on Saturday. I thought some of you might enjoy. It's called ME: FIVE YEARS FROM NOW - The life-Planning book you write yourself. It's by the same author who wrote Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. It's about helping you see the things you are happy with in your life and the things you would like to change.. breaking things down into small manageable steps to make your life the way you want it to be. I think I paid like $6.99 It's broken down into Emotional and Physical Health/ Family and Relationships/ Home and Community. And you work on the area you want to change... not necessarily all of them.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #16450
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,416
Default

And I'm off to bed. I need to be up by 6:30 to do some things before I leave for Springfield at 8. I'm going to hear the Polish Sinfonia play at the hospital chapel then do some research at B & N for my article. Hopefully not home late. So tired of late nights this week. And it's only Monday! LOL

Sweet Dreams.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:33 AM   #16451
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

Good morning Qiuackers. When is it ever going to slow down???????????? Down to freezing this morning - coldie outside. Brrrrrrrrr. . .

Had to do my blog update for Pins challenge last night and worked on my card for PSC. I'm running a day late with all the hubbub over the weekend.

Tonight's visiting appt. was cancelled. My little boy is sick (the one I babysat) with flu-like symptoms. I sure hope that he wasn't contagious on Saturday when I was there with him, but he didn't seem to be not well at the time. That does give me a little breathing room, but not much. I did hear from the lady I want to come clean my house. She called last night and she's coming over tonight to check out my house and chat with me about what I need to have done and when she'll be able to fit me in her schedule. It would be nice to have her come this week sometime so it will be clean for Sunday.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:26 AM   #16452
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Just buzzing in for a bit. I should be in bed.

Suzy - congrats on your rocket placement. How did bowling go today?
Shell- that little elf sounds ornery for sure! Tell Jaydin to be watching for an envelope. I found something that just said 'send me to Jaydin' - so I am. LOL I'm ducking postage and including your Christmas card LOL
Maggie - I'm sure whatever you do for Sunday will be fine. It's all about spending time together.
Sue - good to hear from you. No snow down here. Which based on all the running I've been having to do lately, it's a good thing. but it sure is odd.
Dody - Yeah for getting crafty! I should be making journals but too much other stuff going on. I wound up buying one at TJ Max Saturday for a new project I'm starting.
Soni - so sorry KK is sick. It never fails to hit her hard when it hits. I will send lots of prayers and healing energy her way. give her gentle hugs from me. And they are never-ending for Marylou and Bill

What started out as a quick run to town this morning wound up being a full day. So full Bob had to drop me off at the city hall for the council meeting then come back and get me because we didn't have time to bring me home to get a vehicle and go back. Then I came home and got a good start on the article due to my editor on Friday. I still need to wrap Christmas presents that need to be mailed. But don't think they're getting done tonight. It's already after 10 and I have to be up at 6 to go to Springfield.

Bowling report....we won 3 out of 4. I had a 123,128,167....just kept getting better. Our bowling partners came...and she didn't do as well. I don't remember her first game...second one was 118, and then a 123. Oh well! I had a ball! Had one of the guys on the other team just giving me a hard time through the entire game...it was fun! He didn't tease my GF.
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #16453
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
wow he is a busy guy ~




Yes, he certainly is.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #16454
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Just buzzing in for a bit. I should be in bed.


Shell- that little elf sounds ornery for sure! Tell Jaydin to be watching for an envelope. I found something that just said 'send me to Jaydin' - so I am. LOL I'm ducking postage and including your Christmas card LOL

What started out as a quick run to town this morning wound up being a full day. So full Bob had to drop me off at the city hall for the council meeting then come back and get me because we didn't have time to bring me home to get a vehicle and go back. Then I came home and got a good start on the article due to my editor on Friday. I still need to wrap Christmas presents that need to be mailed. But don't think they're getting done tonight. It's already after 10 and I have to be up at 6 to go to Springfield.


Yes, he is! I will tell her! She will be so excited to get something. Thank you for thinking of her. Don't blame you on postage. It's gotten too expensive to mail stuff these days!


Busy, busy day! I hope today goes well.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #16455
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
Bowling report....we won 3 out of 4. I had a 123,128,167....just kept getting better. Our bowling partners came...and she didn't do as well. I don't remember her first game...second one was 118, and then a 123. Oh well! I had a ball! Had one of the guys on the other team just giving me a hard time through the entire game...it was fun! He didn't tease my GF.
bowling is supposed to be fun
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:08 AM   #16456
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Tammy and Faith were here early, before nine ... So my morning has been busy, cookies baked, little is supposed to be napping ha ha Tammy took care of getting books on Brookes Kindle for her tradition gift~ the book she choose was not in paper form any where so she got the set of four for under $ 5.00 woo hoo

oh and Faith decided to try dog food today ~ I always leave it down when she is here, she has never bothered it before and then she had to dump the water bowl bowl too : )

I am resting a bit before I start lunch
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #16457
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,483
Default

Hey...a little dog food is good! Just the mess of cleaning up...oh well. It's harmless!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #16458
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,483
Default

Lunch is done....I'm heading to town. Check in later!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #16459
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,522
Default

Maggie, I can't believe y'all are that cold! brrr!!! We're at 80* right now & I have on jeans, lol!

Suzy, the new bowling queen! You are getting really good

Shell, the Elf sounds so fun. I wish we had that back in the day

Soni, I used to sneak dog treats when I was small. I like a good crunch~ what can I say.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #16460
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,522
Default

Gosh, I am really stuck on what to get Tyler & Tanner. At 18 & 13....they have so much already & Jen has not helped me with ideas at all. Even Libby if a challenge, she's 8 and still plays with her dolls but for how long? Plus she has a roomfull ( 8 American Girl alone at last count!) What-to-do!!!!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #16461
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Maggie, I can't believe y'all are that cold! brrr!!! We're at 80* right now & I have on jeans, lol!


Shell, the Elf sounds so fun. I wish we had that back in the day

.
It's chilly up here today - in the low 50s. I'm happy and warm in my Haven, though. Just took on - and finished!! - one of my biggest sewing challenges yet.


I know, right?! Jared would have loved that when he was little. My family used to have an 'elf' gift. It would appear under the tree at some point during the holidays. If we had been good, it would stay there. If we had a 'rough' day, it would disappear. I could never figure out when/how that elf got in there to take that gift or put it back .... and I watched those doors carefully!!! It's a great memory, and I hope this will be a good one for Jaydin.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #16462
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
It's chilly up here today - in the low 50s. I'm happy and warm in my Haven, though. Just took on - and finished!! - one of my biggest sewing challenges yet.

I know, right?! Jared would have loved that when he was little. My family used to have an 'elf' gift. It would appear under the tree at some point during the holidays. If we had been good, it would stay there. If we had a 'rough' day, it would disappear. I could never figure out when/how that elf got in there to take that gift or put it back .... and I watched those doors carefully!!! It's a great memory, and I hope this will be a good one for Jaydin.
soooooo, what was it?
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #16463
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
soooooo, what was it?




Sounds silly - because it was SUPPOSE to be simple - but it was a cape. I needed a period-type cape for Jonah to wear as Scrooge in the play next week. I used 2 yards of canvas (Duckcloth, I think...) to give it some body and stiffness. I didn't want it to be flowing, ya know?? I ended up putting a collar on it with a cord. I had never done a collar, had no pattern for any of it, and had to vary from the idea the lady at HL gave me. I needed to gather those 2 yards into the collar - I used 18", I believe. It was quite a challenge to pull off. I did it, though, and it looks great on him. I used the width of the fabric (60") for the length of the cape. I hemmed the sides (no issues there!), too. I was very bumfuddled, but I *did* get it done!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #16464
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Sounds silly - because it was SUPPOSE to be simple - but it was a cape. I needed a period-type cape for Jonah to wear as Scrooge in the play next week. I used 2 yards of canvas (Duckcloth, I think...) to give it some body and stiffness. I didn't want it to be flowing, ya know?? I ended up putting a collar on it with a cord. I had never done a collar, had no pattern for any of it, and had to vary from the idea the lady at HL gave me. I needed to gather those 2 yards into the collar - I used 18", I believe. It was quite a challenge to pull off. I did it, though, and it looks great on him. I used the width of the fabric (60") for the length of the cape. I hemmed the sides (no issues there!), too. I was very bumfuddled, but I *did* get it done!
I have found some times it is easier to visualize and create , can be easier than following a pattern

great job tho, collars are not easy for me either... just much for mu left hand to handle...

I have two different size pillow cares to make one day... those I can do I think I want to go exchange the pillow for for Brookes tho try a square one ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #16465
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Dody I am with you ! I am struggling with ideas for Cody , he will be 12 Thursday I did get the girls a couple of things but still need a super idea for both of them

I worked on my list today with Tammy here ...and found I need to return a dvd I had picked up for the girls here from Santa * sigh she had already bought them for the girls so I need another idea there too
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #16466
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

I was nice today to sit and just visit with Tammy, no interuptions, and just nice
Faith finallly fell asleep and slept 3 hours, Tammy worked on Dustins afgan, and caught up online with a couple of things too lunch was good, cookies were yummy

we had Dustin in my room, Krista had to get to Peoria for medicine and a couple of things~ he was so good, he ate a little for me DRANK LEMONADE AND HOT COCOA ... not at the same time lol
just stayed in my bed So I am off to strip the linens and spray with Lysol and Oust and put fresh sheets on the bed ... he never complained, just watched tv... poor little guy ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #16467
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I have found some times it is easier to visualize and create , can be easier than following a pattern

great job tho, collars are not easy for me either... just much for mu left hand to handle...

I have two different size pillow cares to make one day... those I can do I think I want to go exchange the pillow for for Brookes tho try a square one ...




I had visualized it, but it didn't come together the way it was intended. That's ok. I really like the way it ended up. Patterns freak me out. I'm hoping that won't always be the case, but it is right now.


This 'collar' was easy, but the process of the whole thing was just tough for me.




Pillow cases are so fun.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #16468
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

Good evening Quackers. I can only stay a minute because I need to get my PSC card uploaded and then my blogpost done.

Some great news! I hired the cleaning lady and she's going to start this coming Saturday!!!!!!! Yeah, the house will be all clean for Christmas celebration on Sunday.

My GF that is the cat rescuer brought me 2 traps to the office today. I left early and brought them home. Got them all set up and put outside and guess what! I have one baby and the mama in 2 of the traps. Now just trying to get the other baby in the other trap. Whichever ones I have I'm going to take to the Spay-Neuter place and have them taken care of. Then I'll give the babies to my GF so she can try to socialize them and hopefully we can get them adopted. Mama will come back here and be another one of my outside kitties, but at least she won't be having any more.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #16469
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good evening Quackers. I can only stay a minute because I need to get my PSC card uploaded and then my blogpost done.

Some great news! I hired the cleaning lady and she's going to start this coming Saturday!!!!!!! Yeah, the house will be all clean for Christmas celebration on Sunday.

My GF that is the cat rescuer brought me 2 traps to the office today. I left early and brought them home. Got them all set up and put outside and guess what! I have one baby and the mama in 2 of the traps. Now just trying to get the other baby in the other trap. Whichever ones I have I'm going to take to the Spay-Neuter place and have them taken care of. Then I'll give the babies to my GF so she can try to socialize them and hopefully we can get them adopted. Mama will come back here and be another one of my outside kitties, but at least she won't be having any more.
wow that is great news on the cleaning lady ~ hope it works out for both of you

and wow more great news on the collecting of cats... yes, no more babies is a good thing ...

have fun tonight with your blogpost I am glad I was able to get some thing up on mine
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #16470
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

As soon as I finish making my bed , I am going to crawl in it

good night all
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 12-11-2012 at 07:52 PM..
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:23 AM   #16471
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

Good morning Quackers. I was up early to get these kitties taken care of. Still didn't get that 2nd kitten in a trap. It was the older one that I had and needs a heavier paw to trip it. I may have to wait until I get the other 2 done so I can use one of the newer traps that will be easier. Now just to hope that the 2nd one will go in it later.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:49 AM   #16472
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,522
Default

Maybe the kitty is smart enough to see the others in a trap & wouldn't go it. Getting 2 is awesome. You are doing a great thing, good luck!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #16473
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,522
Default

Shell, that's how I sew best, patterns are the pits. I would like to learn how to make my own patterns. Once when Justin was in high school the drama teacher wanted him to wear tails (as in tux) she gave me an old sports coat & asked if I could turn it into a butler's uniform. Geeeze, are you kidding me???? Somehow I managed to cut the front off at the waist & add that to the back. Don't really know how it worked out but it did!!! I think I was channeling my grandpa, the tailor. I just took a deep breathe & said "Grandpa, I need your help on this one!"
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #16474
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,522
Default

Does anyone watch Project Runway? It's AllStars now & VERY interesting!!!!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:15 AM   #16475
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Tammy and Faith were here early, before nine ... So my morning has been busy, cookies baked, little is supposed to be napping ha ha Tammy took care of getting books on Brookes Kindle for her tradition gift~ the book she choose was not in paper form any where so she got the set of four for under $ 5.00 woo hoo

oh and Faith decided to try dog food today ~ I always leave it down when she is here, she has never bothered it before and then she had to dump the water bowl bowl too : )

I am resting a bit before I start lunch
Adrian went through that stage. We had to move Lady's food and water to the bedroom (she ate mostly at bedtime anyway). Adrian has OCD tendencies. She would look at the water bowl as being empty, so would take dog food and put into the water bowl... so both bowls had something in them. LOL
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:15 AM   #16476
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Shell, that's how I sew best, patterns are the pits. I would like to learn how to make my own patterns. Once when Justin was in high school the drama teacher wanted him to wear tails (as in tux) she gave me an old sports coat & asked if I could turn it into a butler's uniform. Geeeze, are you kidding me???? Somehow I managed to cut the front off at the waist & add that to the back. Don't really know how it worked out but it did!!! I think I was channeling my grandpa, the tailor. I just took a deep breathe & said "Grandpa, I need your help on this one!"
its great when we can find a bit of our ancestors in us ~

M gramma is vivid in my mind when I sew... or cook
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:18 AM   #16477
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,445
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

good morning... I am up and ready to start my day... I am going shopping, my regular Walmart - ing and what ever else I can find

I may meet Tammy and the girls to go get their pic with Santa today, if that all works out

I will pop in later , have a great day ladies
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #16478
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Does anyone watch Project Runway? It's AllStars now & VERY interesting!!!!
I used to watch PR but I don't have time for TV much any more. I get more TV in when Bob is home because that's our time together in the evenings. Mostly I'm on here working and the Sirrus radio channels are playing in the background.


Lately, its been the symphony channel
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:24 AM   #16479
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Maybe the kitty is smart enough to see the others in a trap & wouldn't go it. Getting 2 is awesome. You are doing a great thing, good luck!
Well, at first, it actually did go in the other trap but wasn't heavy enough to trip it, so it went back out again. Now, it's too smart to go back in. The lady at SNAP said to not feed them for a day or two and then put food out in the trap. Then it will be hungry enough to go inside. I'm going to change out the traps when I bring the mama home tonight. I'll put her out and set her trap for the other one. It's newer and I think will trip easier since the other baby was able to trip the one it's in.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:28 AM   #16480
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,416
Default

Good morning, ladies. Long day here. HAVE to finish the article for the magazine today so I can proof it and mail it over to the editor in the morning.

The short concert at the hospital chapel yesterday was soooo beautiful. I took a lot of pictures for the ensemble. Maria, the gal I've been making friends with said she can't wait to see the pics because no one every shares pictures of them playing... and they obviously can't take them LOL.

I gave her a couple of postcards and she was so excited, hugging me repeatedly. She said they can't find postcards anywhere they go. You'd have thought I offered to fund her trip LOL she was so happy. I told Bob that made the 4 hr round trip worth it. To make her so happy. I plan to go shopping Friday to see if I can find some for the other members to take to them on Friday night. Postcards are so expensive these days! $1.29 a piece. I had wanted to get at least 2 for each member but that would have been over $20! Yikes. What happened to 5 / $1. Guess I"m showing my age.

I also looked into a company where I could print my own postcards and sell them to local stores. So am thinking on that... and providing the group with gifts next year of an entire set if they get to come back. Which the team of sponsors will begin working on right after the holidays.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off