Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6190Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #16041
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Suzy, how'd things go at the rocket meeting? Was he able to get rid of some stuff?
The meeting was very quiet...which is good. We are still officers...which is fine. Means no changes...that's a good thing. Not many people showed up...which usually we get more in for elections and stuff. We did get some stuff relocated to other houses! But, not all of it...like he was hoping. I told him that I will take care of things at one of the launches. That way, he won't have to worry about it...but, it will be getting out so other people can see it.

So...all in all....a good day! He did have 4 range boxes....means boxes that you can put your supplies in. All 4 of the boxes belonged to the friend that we lost in the spring. Jack had gone through all 4 of them. Cleaned them out, organized the supplies to be appropriate for certain flying needs. He made one up for a kid, then the other three were geared for the next group of flyers....one was contest, one was regular flying and another was for the bigger rockets. These were all give aways! He had everyone put their names on a piece of paper for the drawing. Well, we only had one little boy...about 8 who came with his dad. They have been in the club for about 5 months. Well, Jack said that this one was geared more for kids. That we only have one kid at the meeting....so, this little boy automatically got the box. This little guy was so shocked!! So was his dad! It was awesome! Then the rest of the names were drawn out of the bag. We certainly had some happy people....and it was out of the storage unit!! A win-win for all!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #16042
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I am glad to hear the envelopes are arriving, I hope each of you can find at least one thing you really like... I know I did not send as much as I usually do, I am just not in "mode" this season...

Ali seems to be feeling better, Her music / play director understands her being sick, they have no one that can do her part ~ so she told her to skip practices, rest and if Wednesday night she cannot sing, to come do the part physically and her director / instructor will say her words and sing her solos from the floor She knows Ali knows her lines and has perfected her music and is praying Ali can do it, but even if she cannot they want her on stage That makes me feel so good, to have a teacher that cares about the student, and knows her abilities too ~ thanks for allowing the proud gramma moment ~

Dody, thank you for the Christmas card, and the sweet words inside... You ladies give me strength in believing there is goodness in every day and hopefully more to come
I sure hope that Ali is doing better by Wednesday and will be about to perform her part by herself. It is nice to know that others are concerned and will help with whatever they can do to make the experience successful.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 12-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #16043
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Soni, glad to hear that you got the Christmas card. I've spoken to a few people this week & no one has mentioned getting them...I was beginning to wonder.

I went grocery shopping (by myself!!!) and even got to chat with my neighbors. My SIL called to tell us that she had 2 stokes last week. She's doing well now but is going to have a major lifestyle change. I talked to her for over an hour! I think I have talked more today than in a normal week, lol!
I also received my card from you yesterday. Thank you so much for thinking of me with all that you've been having to deal with lately with the move and new house and unpacking! I would have said yesterday if I had been on.

Yeah! It's so nice to be independent! So sorry about your SIL. I'm sure that is going to be some adjustment for her and I'm sure that she appreciated the time that you took to chat with her.

I was surprised to see my GF at church that just lost her husband on Friday. I was glad though because she has lots of friends and we were all concerned about her. She did tell me that she had gotten my t/c message and thanked me for calling her. Wish I could do more.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #16044
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Dody....we got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday. Wow....you were fast!! I'm working on mine today...some more! I'm realizing that some of my cards don't have words on the inside...needing to fix those. Plus, remember for CCC13 that I need to get all the words on the inside too!!! Jeez....if it's not one thing...it's another!! I got started on the ones that I had left over from last year...yes, the ones that were finished inside. At least I have a start on my list!

Now...I'm off to work on those!

Soni...can't wait to get my envelope...maybe it will show up tomorrow!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #16045
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
The meeting was very quiet...which is good. We are still officers...which is fine. Means no changes...that's a good thing. Not many people showed up...which usually we get more in for elections and stuff. We did get some stuff relocated to other houses! But, not all of it...like he was hoping. I told him that I will take care of things at one of the launches. That way, he won't have to worry about it...but, it will be getting out so other people can see it.

So...all in all....a good day! He did have 4 range boxes....means boxes that you can put your supplies in. All 4 of the boxes belonged to the friend that we lost in the spring. Jack had gone through all 4 of them. Cleaned them out, organized the supplies to be appropriate for certain flying needs. He made one up for a kid, then the other three were geared for the next group of flyers....one was contest, one was regular flying and another was for the bigger rockets. These were all give aways! He had everyone put their names on a piece of paper for the drawing. Well, we only had one little boy...about 8 who came with his dad. They have been in the club for about 5 months. Well, Jack said that this one was geared more for kids. That we only have one kid at the meeting....so, this little boy automatically got the box. This little guy was so shocked!! So was his dad! It was awesome! Then the rest of the names were drawn out of the bag. We certainly had some happy people....and it was out of the storage unit!! A win-win for all!
That's fabulous that you were able to pass on those rocket items to some people who will use them. Great that the one little boy was the recipient of a box for himself. I hope that they all will take the items and use them.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #16046
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Dody....we got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday. Wow....you were fast!! I'm working on mine today...some more! I'm realizing that some of my cards don't have words on the inside...needing to fix those. Plus, remember for CCC13 that I need to get all the words on the inside too!!! Jeez....if it's not one thing...it's another!! I got started on the ones that I had left over from last year...yes, the ones that were finished inside. At least I have a start on my list!

Now...I'm off to work on those!

Soni...can't wait to get my envelope...maybe it will show up tomorrow!
Something that I need to do also. I don't think I"ve gotten 1/2 of my cards posted for the CCC12 challenge group although I've been making them. Posting and putting things in my gallery seems to come a way last! I did find a couple single stamps yesterday on sale at Michael's for Christmas sentiments for the inside of my cards, so I'll be doing that and then I just need to sign them. I'm doing address labels on my computer. I think I have just about everyone's address on my list.

No envelope for me either yet, but since I'm so far away, it takes awhile to get here.

Off to get the rest of the laundry done, mop the floors and then off to the stamp room!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #16047
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Soni, glad to hear that you got the Christmas card. I've spoken to a few people this week & no one has mentioned getting them...I was beginning to wonder.

I went grocery shopping (by myself!!!) and even got to chat with my neighbors. My SIL called to tell us that she had 2 stokes last week. She's doing well now but is going to have a major lifestyle change. I talked to her for over an hour! I think I have talked more today than in a normal week, lol!
Wow I bet her life style will need to change prayers for her to be able to do all she needs to do

I need to get my cards out, I do not think there will be many home made ones...I just am not into this year ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 12-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #16048
Mini Quack

Quote:

I love to hear stories about happy endings ! especially if I child is involved

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #16049
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Something that I need to do also. I don't think I"ve gotten 1/2 of my cards posted for the CCC12 challenge group although I've been making them. Posting and putting things in my gallery seems to come a way last! I did find a couple single stamps yesterday on sale at Michael's for Christmas sentiments for the inside of my cards, so I'll be doing that and then I just need to sign them. I'm doing address labels on my computer. I think I have just about everyone's address on my list.

No envelope for me either yet, but since I'm so far away, it takes awhile to get here.

Off to get the rest of the laundry done, mop the floors and then off to the stamp room!
I am shocked that Florida was there before Texas...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #16050
Mini Quack

I fed Keith and the kids lunch, Keith and the boys went to cut wood ~ Ali stayed here until time to go get ready to go to practice, her and Cody both need to go

I have had a lazy afternoon, I just cannot seem to make my self do much...I sat and watched "staying Alive " I cannot believe I had never seen it...

I think I will go see what other Christmas items I want to bring up ~ I have my Nativity in my curio cabinet... and a few things in my kitchen... If Krista picked me up ribbon, I may work on a wreath for my kitchen door, maybe a small tree on the table not sure

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #16051
Total Quack

Dody - just wanted to say thank you for the Christmas card!! Perfect card for your first Christmas in Florida. Sure hope I can get some out this year ....

Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #16052
Mini Quack

K & K and Dustin came over to set my tree up~ that part is done
we ran into a snag with lights and Keiths dad called, he got a deer, so Keith needed to go help him load it up... So at least it is up

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #16053
First To Quack

Quote:
Is it too big to mount underneath one of your top cabinets? I couldn't do without mine. I use it for so many things. A door is a great thing to use for a desk. And you could probably buy a new one for lots cheaper than a really good desk. Paint it a pretty color!
oh, I already have one under the counter above the stove, I don't need 2!!!

yeah, I think I will look into that door for a desk, it is soundeing better & better!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #16054
First To Quack

Maggie, your house cleaning sounds tiring but fulfilling. A clean house does make us feel good!

Y'all are welcome for the cards! I only got mine out so early because not evryone has our new address or even know we moved! That reminds me I still have 1 more to get out but I need to write a letter with it. It's a friend whose son was best friends with Justin K-3. We have kept in touch all these years because we have so much in common. She showed dogs the same time I was too.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 12-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #16055
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Maggie, your house cleaning sounds tiring but fulfilling. A clean house does make us feel good!

Y'all are welcome for the cards! I only got mine out so early because not evryone has our new address or even know we moved! That reminds me I still have 1 more to get out but I need to write a letter with it. It's a friend whose son was best friends with Justin K-3. We have kept in touch all these years because we have so much in common. She showed dogs the same time I was too.
It was a lot of work, but it is well worth it. I love it when my house is first cleaned. Of course it doesn't last very long . I need to try to keep it picked up though if I'm going to have a cleaning lady. She's to clean, not to pick up and figure out where to put things.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #16056
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
K & K and Dustin G came over to set my tree up~ that part is done
we ran into a snag with lights and Keiths dad called, he got a deer, so Keith needed to go help him load it up... So at least it is up
Glad that you at least got the tree up. I did some decorating today and put my tree up. I really think this is all that's getting done this year. Just no time.
Attached Thumbnails
christmas-tree-2012.jpg   tree-no-2-2012.jpg   front-door.jpg   poinsettia-2012.jpg  
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #16057
Quacker Stamper

Here are a couple of pictures of Chancey and Maggie all snuggled in my bed.
Attached Thumbnails
chancey-snuggling.jpg   maggie-bedtime.jpg  
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #16058
Mini Quack

Quote:
awe love the kitties snuggling

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #16059
Mini Quack

Quote:
Glad that you at least got the tree up. I did some decorating today and put my tree up. I really think this is all that's getting done this year. Just no time.
I some times wish I could do just the simple way~
but with little ones here so much, I am not ready to do that yet ...

Is that a real pointsetta? how do you keep your cats away??
Is it true they are poisonous to cats?? that is what I have always heard

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #16060
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I some times wish I could do just the simple way~
but with little ones here so much, I am not ready to do that yet ...

Is that a real pointsetta? how do you keep your cats away??
Is it true they are poisonous to cats?? that is what I have always heard
I'm not really ready to do it either, I'm just so busy this month and didn't get to do it when I usually do. Next year when I'm going to be home, I'll put all the stuff up.

Yes, it is real. I got it at H.E.B. They had some beautiful ones. Well, Paisley thought she might want to explore and look at it up close, but I told her NO! She looked at me and then decided I meant it and hasn't gone near it since then. Actually, the white sap is mildly toxic to pets, but not really that poisonous. It could make them sick. I've had cats chew on the leaves and not have any effects from that.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #16061
Quacker Stamper

I'm making a couple of chicken packets tonight from Hungry Girl's recipe book. One is chicken breasts with spinach and artichokes with some onions in a foil packet. Then I'm making my own recipe with 2 chicken breasts and some sliced onion and then I put some Corn/Black Bean salsa on top. I got a jar of it up at Old Town Spring at The Amish Barn. They have some yummy things in their store.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #16062
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
oh, I already have one under the counter above the stove, I don't need 2!!!

yeah, I think I will look into that door for a desk, it is soundeing better & better!
Dody... I see a lot of them using doors. I chose a sheet of 3/4 laminate covered board. The only place we've been able to find it is at Lowes. It comes in a 4x8 sheet. I use one for my stamping table. A little undo cleans up glue/ ink residues and then I wipe it down with windex to clean. I love it.
You can also by the laminate trim by the roll to seal the cut edges of the wood. It's not expensive at all.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #16063
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Pretty Maggie.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #16064
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
awwwww.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #16065
Stazon Splitcoast

Bob spent time in the pool/ hot tub at the hotel while I went to Michaels. Their Daily Deal today had a ton of stuff on sale today. Most of the Christmas stuff was 50% - 60% off. Stamps, art canvases, tons of stuff. Then from 4-9 pm. you got an additional 20% off Reg. AND Sale price. I picked up a couple of 'calendar' type stamps sets I've been putting off, stuff to make an art canvas for a friend in Canada and a bed storage binder I'm using in my article for Polymer Cafe. Also got a new lighted star for the top of my outside tree. The ornaments are all gold so I bought a lighted gold star - combined sale/ coupon = 80% off.

Found a calendar for Adrian. It's a coloring calendar, with a different picture every month. She is soooo sick with cough/ cold/ fever/ ickies right now. I'm going to mark holidays, birthdays, etc on it so she can learn to keep track of things. She's been learning the order of holidays by when she gets to come here.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #16066
Stazon Splitcoast

After shopping I came back and got in the hot tub for a bit. We went to Logans for supper. Sue and Jeremy got us a GC for Christmas. Tomorrow we still have Bass Pro, Hobby Lobby and Office Depot and the Mall.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #16067
Mini Quack

Quote:
I'm not really ready to do it either, I'm just so busy this month and didn't get to do it when I usually do. Next year when I'm going to be home, I'll put all the stuff up.

Yes, it is real. I got it at H.E.B. They had some beautiful ones. Well, Paisley thought she might want to explore and look at it up close, but I told her NO! She looked at me and then decided I meant it and hasn't gone near it since then. Actually, the white sap is mildly toxic to pets, but not really that poisonous. It could make them sick. I've had cats chew on the leaves and not have any effects from that.
Really, I have always heard they were deadly to cats, so I never buy Krista one ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #16068
Mini Quack

Quote:
Bob spent time in the pool/ hot tub at the hotel while I went to Michaels. Their Daily Deal today had a ton of stuff on sale today. Most of the Christmas stuff was 50% - 60% off. Stamps, art canvases, tons of stuff. Then from 4-9 pm. you got an additional 20% off Reg. AND Sale price. I picked up a couple of 'calendar' type stamps sets I've been putting off, stuff to make an art canvas for a friend in Canada and a bed storage binder I'm using in my article for Polymer Cafe. Also got a new lighted star for the top of my outside tree. The ornaments are all gold so I bought a lighted gold star - combined sale/ coupon = 80% off.

Found a calendar for Adrian. It's a coloring calendar, with a different picture every month. She is soooo sick with cough/ cold/ fever/ ickies right now. I'm going to mark holidays, birthdays, etc on it so she can learn to keep track of things. She's been learning the order of holidays by when she gets to come here.
that sounds like some good shopping Kel especially the calender for Miss A

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #16069
Mini Quack

After K & K and Dustin left, I warmed up some supper, and sat and watched a movie on Hallmark It was A CHRISTMAS HEART and it was good...I took a nice hot bath, and I am off to address a few cards

I need to make a list for tomorrow, I am running a few errands instead of staying home...I need new lights, and a few small things, I am not in the mood to do Christmas shopping, so I will just pick up a few things I need...I think the element is going out in the oven, so I want to try to see about getting one of those...if not there will not be any baking here...

If it is nice out I would like to try to place a few things outside when I get home...

I hate that time is slipping by, and I do not have things done ~ I do not like not having things done by now , it causes me to feel pressured and I get so tired
I just do not do stress and push very well these days... I want to enjoy the days leading up to Christmas...
Ali's birthday is Tuesday, and I have not been able to take her shopping yet...things just are not going well

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 12-03-2012, 03:20 AM   #16070
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers.

Karen, did you know that they are doing an Intermediate class again in Irving on Feb. 2?

I'm hoping that they announce the new 2013 class somewhere here in Texas soon.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-03-2012, 03:30 AM   #16071
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Really, I have always heard they were deadly to cats, so I never buy Krista one ...
Really, they're not.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #16072
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Glad you and Bob had a fun time.

So sorry Adrian's not well right now. Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Are you guys all going to be together for Christmas?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 AM   #16073
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
that sounds like some good shopping Kel especially the calender for Miss A
Thanks Soni. I FINALLY got some of your deals LOL
Incidently, I'm not storing a *bed. LOL That was suppose to be BEAD LOL
Old 12-03-2012, 05:12 AM   #16074
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
After K & K and Dustin left, I warmed up some supper, and sat and watched a movie on Hallmark It was A CHRISTMAS HEART and it was good...I took a nice hot bath, and I am off to address a few cards

I need to make a list for tomorrow, I am running a few errands instead of staying home...I need new lights, and a few small things, I am not in the mood to do Christmas shopping, so I will just pick up a few things I need...I think the element is going out in the oven, so I want to try to see about getting one of those...if not there will not be any baking here...

If it is nice out I would like to try to place a few things outside when I get home...

I hate that time is slipping by, and I do not have things done ~ I do not like not having things done by now , it causes me to feel pressured and I get so tired
I just do not do stress and push very well these days... I want to enjoy the days leading up to Christmas...
Ali's birthday is Tuesday, and I have not been able to take her shopping yet...things just are not going well
I think next year you need to join the Christmas Notebook. I think Rhonda has a class in the spring to get newbies affiliated with the process then you kind of know what's going on and have an idea of where you're going with it when we actually start the notebook process in August. Something to think about.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:21 AM   #16075
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Glad you and Bob had a fun time.

So sorry Adrian's not well right now. Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Are you guys all going to be together for Christmas?
Nope. I'll be spending Christmas on the internet with my friend from Canada. Bob will be working. Weather gets too chancy by then to attempt a trip to Nashville. I really wouldn't want to share Christmas with them without Bob. He's off for Christmas next year so we're hoping to work something out. Abby will be a little older and grasp more of things like the tree (I see my bear tree in our future again LOL)
Old 12-03-2012, 05:27 AM   #16076
Stazon Splitcoast

My friend Cindy, from Peoria, texted just before 8 this morning... answering a text I'd sent her last week hehe. So we're up, having coffee and on our respective computers. This is just weird. I never thought I'd see the day Bob got his coffee and booted up a computer LOL

I'm getting 10 more cards uploaded to VikkiJo's folder then checking out some YouTube videos on Clay organization. What's everyone else doing this wonderful Monday morning.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #16077
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay

MOrning ladies~

yes, Maggie, I saw that. I am wanting to go on a reatreat though in February, so will not have the $$ for the copic class.

DH will need additional hunting licenses this year for coyote and pig, so I get 2 retreats!

The trade off will be worth it LOL

This coming weekend is grandkids weekend. I can't wait. The weather will be cooler, but I really wish it was going to be warm like this past one was. We will go to the park and maybe Bass Pro to visit Santa.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 AM   #16078
Mini Quack

Quote:
I think next year you need to join the Christmas Notebook. I think Rhonda has a class in the spring to get newbies affiliated with the process then you kind of know what's going on and have an idea of where you're going with it when we actually start the notebook process in August. Something to think about.
Kel. most of my issues are due to having to wait for others,
I have asked for over a week to have the tree up, with Donnie here and schedules well it just did not happen and this was hunting season...
Tammy wanted to do it, but this tree is big and heavy...Krista would have helped too, but with them being so busy I just did not want too ask them, plus Wally said it was way to heavy for obe person so I did not want them to get hurt
after watching Keith, I will try it alone or with other help or just not have this big one up ...
I do not like having to rely on others
Ali's schedule is so full, and then getting sick did not help
Codys schedule with basketball and chorus is not much better

I have always had my tree up the day after Thanksgiving, because if I did nor, there was no time with birthdays and things

I just do not believe in putting a tree up for just a week or two...it is far too much work, you know, you have seen my house at Christmas... Just me and my ways ~

It is not just me, Krista has had her tree up for several days now, but cannot get everyone there long enough to decorate it...

I have wanted to get a different tree, one I can manage with out help. but I have not found one I like that I can afford...

Just all part of how things are in my life today...
some things are not easy to change, some are not easy to accept
I really want to enjoy this time of year, not be sad or stressed

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery

Last edited by Soni B; 12-03-2012 at 06:23 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 AM   #16079
Stazon Splitcoast

Then use the Notebook! LOL It does help. I promise. You see how I do Christmas. As to the tree being too big for Tammy... I handle our 9 footer and haul the tubs.

Learning to lean on others is just part of life.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:49 AM   #16080
Stazon Splitcoast

The neat thing about the Christmas Notebook is you put in where things need to be done so you can plan ahead. Know which things you can take care of ahead of time and at your pace... the things you have control over.
So when the other things get tossed into the mix, it doesn't drive you as crazy.

I can show you mine in April.