Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6184Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #15361
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I believe Marylou is up this week for recipient of TPT cards, just wanted to give you all a heads up and a thank you in advance ...

I know she will be so surprised and happy too
I'll for sure get one done to send off to her.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspo*****m/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #15362
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Good Morning... I gave up and went to bed early , well it was about 10:00 but I only woke up twice, once at 2:00 and then at 7:00 WOW...

I am home most of the day I think, So I am off to get dressed and take pics of some items, and if Krista comes over I will have her guide me through listing some things...

After these items are taken care of I will then start pulling out and making a list of items for Ebay ... Wish me luck ladies,I really want to de clutter, simplify, and be rid of some of this ...
I am so grateful for the nice man in Washburn that offers to list things for me and take care of all of that ...
I tried talking Randy into doing it for me, thought it might give him some thing to do ...

BTW he did get some good news, gained a few pounds, and numbers are better...but he got some not good news about his daughter...Please keep them in your prayers ...
Glad to hear the good news; not so much about the DD. Will send up prayers for them.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #15363
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Good luck Soni! I hope thing go well for you for selling some of Wally's better things. I know he would want you to do just that. Decluttering is always good, I am still in that process.

Yesterday & today Bud is painting! He's doing his office plus an accent wall in the family room, dining room & living room...all in the same green. He has been doing the cutting in for 2 days, poor guy is hurting by now. Luckily the rolling will go faster.
Can't wait to see what that looks like. What color green is he using - something pale? I hope he was able to rest some. Is he still sore from the surgery?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #15364
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
well I did list a few things of Wally and a few of mine When I hear from my friend I am sure I will have more to list, I know not all I took will fit, so I will put that up too I want to do a misc area as well, books videos, house hold~ I have many HomeInterior pictures and shelves too just so much I am not using ...
I was going through my costume jewelry and I'm thinking that a bunch of that is going to go to E-bay also.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #15365
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
It's been busy around here. I went to the chiropractor....my hip was out of sorts. No wonder it hurt after bowling! Good thing the appointment was for today. I guess I had better take it easy when we bowl on Monday.

We got to the bowling alley last night at our normal time. I did the paperwork for Jack and I. The other couple on our team hadn't gotten there yet. Well, they call us to practice/warm up for 10 min. I told Jack that I was going to check my phone to see if they had called to say they were running late. Nothing. Went back to practicing. Then I mentioned for Jack to check his phone. He ended up calling them...good thing. They forgot about bowling!!! Not sure how you do that...except being busy with something else. Anyway...he said to start without them...they would be there as soon as they could. I have a feeling that if I had called her....she would have said that they weren't coming...period. So, the other team was missing one of their team mates. He arrived and got his stuff out...changed shoes. Jack told me that when this guy got up to bowl first to go ahead and start. Just happened that when he did....I got up...and made a strike!! Just in time...the rest of our team showed up. It rushed her a bit to get her shoes changed and her ball our of her bag...but, oh well!! When we left....they said that if they are late like that again...we should call. Oh wow....are we expecting to do this again? Hmmmm.....
What's up with them?????? I can't believe they would expect you to call them every week to remind them they're supposed to be bowling!!!!!! That's nuts. WTG on your strike! That's great. How'd the team do?

My hips have been bothering me big time lately. I'm thinking that it might actually be from my Skechers. I've been wearing them for at least 2 years now and I can't figure out any other reason that my hips would be hurting. There is a class action lawsuit against them for their advertising, but some people have really had problems with wearing them. This makes me sad because they are so comfortable to wear. Today I took my New Balance shoes to work and wore them when I walked. I sure could tell the difference.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #15366
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I think they have lost interest. They weren't there the week before because they were at their lake house in Arkansas. They go up and spend 5 days up there. They said that they went then to look at the leaves changing. Wow....never had that interest before!

So, I guess they forgot it was Wednesday...oh knows! I have a feeling we'll be looking for new partners for next year. It as because of them that we didn't bowl this past summer on Wed nights. They didn't want to....because they were playing golf on Wed afternoons. It was too hard for them to get to town to bowl. Plus, I don't think she enjoys it much anymore....she just doesn't bother!
Well, sounds like it is about time for them to go. Are you allowed to search for a new couple for this season? Do you know some people who would be interested?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #15367
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
heading out in the morning.... 7am our time... hope to spend the night somewhere in Georgia... hopefully south of Atlanta!
Have a great time! Safe journey.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #15368
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
Our church kitchen is ready for demolition...just got back from clearing out all the cabinets...New cabinets arrive on Tuesday... new appliances are in at Sears and ready to be picked up...oh I need to call the countertop guy to touch base with him...can't wait for this project to be done!

We got our cabinets from Home Depot... Thomasville cabinets... a local contractor is doing all the work... new appliances are two 4-burner cooktops, two wall ovens and above the free standing range a microwave oven, all from Sears.

I can't wait to take pictures to show everyone.
Sounds fabulous Debbie. Can't wait to see it all finished.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #15369
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I worked on cards this afternoon....I have 3 done!!! whoo......all Thanksgiving cards....none of them are the envelope from Krista. These are images I started before I got the envelope. Now to pull that out!
WTG! That's great that you got so many done. I don't usually do Thanksgiving cards, but I have a couple that I've had to do for DT. Eventually they'll go in my Etsy shop.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #15370
Quacker Stamper

Had a crazy day at the office today. Pretty busy all morning and then my DD stopped by to bring me a Girl Scout order of nuts that people from the office had ordered. The $$ is due on Tuesday so she needed to get it up there. It was great because I was able to collect all the money and she'll be back on Monday to pick it up and bring me some gift cards that I ordered.

Then we had a staff meeting. We are starting using Timeclock on our computers on Monday which will keep track of our comings and goings instead of paper. It's a pretty cool system. I've been saying up there for 25 years that we needed a timeclock.

After getting back from my walk, had lunch and had to finish up some things. Then my computer went out. Found out that "someone" put something on my computer for "remote access." I have no idea who could or would have done that. It's not anything that I know anything about so I know I didn't do it. Took the IT guys about 1 1/2 hours to get that uninstalled and then do a couple scans on my computer to make sure there weren't any viruses. By that time it was almost time to come home, so I finally left about 4:45.

I want to go in and get some more work done on my PSC card.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #15371
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Maggie thanks for the prayers for Randy and his daughter and I cannot wait to see your card for Mary lou

I need to decide on what I am going to do myself

wow that is odd about your computer... hope it is nothing that some one will try again...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspo*****m/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 11-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #15372
Mini Quack

Tammy came to get Faith, they just left ...Brooke is still here, not sure what we will do tomorrow or what time she will go home ...

I am super tired, I think I am getting my jammies on and curling up that getting up at 6:00 am is early for me, But I enjoyed every busy minute Faith and I had today lol and believe me, she is busy... pulling up on everything... walking around the dining room table, and chasing Daisy...lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #15373
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I was going through my costume jewelry and I'm thinking that a bunch of that is going to go to E-bay also.
Good Luck with that... I bet it does well

I sold some jeans tonight...the funny part is I asked the girl if she could meet Krista tomorrow since Krista will be in town ~ Ali has a fund raiser to attend ~ any way she told me she had to meet some one ay Shop n Save... guess who?? yep Krista... I really laughed out loud on that one ... hey, nothing like One Stop Shopping lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #15374
~~Triple S Threat~~

heading to Florida!

Old 11-10-2012, 04:44 AM   #15375
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers.

Safe journey Debbie!

Soni, that is pretty funny that both you and Krista sold to the same person.

I've got an emergency preparedness activity this morning to learn how to build a Rocket Stove. They are pretty cool and you can cook using just twigs. Here's a link to see one. rocketstoves.org :: stick power *

After that, I'm going to meet my friend Cathyi for lunch. We haven't gotten together for a while, so it'll be nice to see her. She wanted IHOP, so that's where we're going to meet.

I have a few errands to run after and then I'm home to do householdy chores and get some stamping done.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #15376
Mini Quack

Wow what a pretty day...and I woke up to a phone call with good news for a change : )

Do you all remember my extra grand daughter Kayle...she is the one I was doing an album for when I started Quacking... I worked with her mom, and they are just part of us ... Well I guess I am going to be a "great grandma"

Wow...she is 25, but had not really been in any relationships til the last year... Their life is not perfect but I wish them happiness and God's touch...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery

Last edited by Soni B; 11-10-2012 at 06:32 AM..
Old 11-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #15377
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Good morning Quackers.

Safe journey Debbie!

Soni, that is pretty funny that both you and Krista sold to the same person.

I've got an emergency preparedness activity this morning to learn how to build a Rocket Stove. They are pretty cool and you can cook using just twigs. Here's a link to see one. rocketstoves.org :: stick power *

After that, I'm going to meet my friend Cathyi for lunch. We haven't gotten together for a while, so it'll be nice to see her. She wanted IHOP, so that's where we're going to meet.

I have a few errands to run after and then I'm home to do householdy chores and get some stamping done.

Your class project looks interesting. I can imagine those big cans from the canary would work well for this project. Do you have a local canary to you? I know that Deb use to go with a friend to the one near them in Utah.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #15378
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

the wind the blowing to beat the band.....I believe we've had it steady at 20mph at least! My wind chimes sound lovely! Good thing we aren't trying to fly today!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #15379
Mini Quack

well the pretty day has turned into un expected rain high near 70 tho rain tomorrow and high on Monday mid thirties...REALLY ugh !

Ok Mickey waffles have been served My hair is clean...time to do dishes, and get dressed tho I would really enjoy a jammy day lol
I think I might be taking Brooke home later so I guess some clothes might be nice lol

Keith may be home early due to the rain, so the boys will go home I guess we shall see~ it is just one of those I have no clue days ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #15380
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Your class project looks interesting. I can imagine those big cans from the canary would work well for this project. Do you have a local canary to you? I know that Deb use to go with a friend to the one near them in Utah.
It was very interesting and luckily the lady's DH worked on getting mine all done for me. It is really hard to cut out circles on those tin cans. We do have a cannery close to us. We call it the Bishop's Storehouse and also the Peanut Butter Factory. It's one of several PBF's around the country that make and distribute peanut butter throughout the world. I didn't have to take a #10 can. She had a bunch donated to her for this project. I could have. I usually get my storage through Emergency Essentials.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #15381
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
well the pretty day has turned into un expected rain high near 70 tho rain tomorrow and high on Monday mid thirties...REALLY ugh !

Ok Mickey waffles have been served My hair is clean...time to do dishes, and get dressed tho I would really enjoy a jammy day lol
I think I might be taking Brooke home later so I guess some clothes might be nice lol

Keith may be home early due to the rain, so the boys will go home I guess we shall see~ it is just one of those I have no clue days ...
Sorry about the rain. I wouldn't mind having some here. It's been dry for awhile now.

I came home and changed clothes. It sure has warmed up outside and I don't want to go back out in heavy jeans. Off now to meet my GF for lunch. Not sure how I'm going to eat. We had bean soup, veggie soup, peach cobbler, artisan bread, cinnamon rolls, and cornbread to try out. They were all delish and all but the artisan bread cooked outside.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #15382
Mini Quack

the sun came back out and I am still here with Brooke and the boys I need to get Brooke moving, so I can get her home and get back before dark... Keith must still be working ! hey that is great ~ The kids are being good,
Brooke and I are researching ideas to use 4 x 4 tiles to make Christmas gifts with , and we found some cool ones...
now to come up with an idea for the boys to make some thing hmmm...

I am just feeling lazy today, and so is Brooke,
we had a plan to get a few things done today ,
but that did not happen : (

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #15383
First To Quack

hi all! just a quick check in. we're still getting so much done that every time I snap a picture things change & I want to post a picture of that, lol. I've been shopping looking for some 'finishing' touchs but every thing is Christmas now!!!! I guess I'll wait until after the new year when spring stuff comes out.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 11-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #15384
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
the sun came back out and I am still here with Brooke and the boys I need to get Brooke moving, so I can get her home and get back before dark... Keith must still be working ! hey that is great ~ The kids are being good,
Brooke and I are researching ideas to use 4 x 4 tiles to make Christmas gifts with , and we found some cool ones...
now to come up with an idea for the boys to make some thing hmmm...

I am just feeling lazy today, and so is Brooke,
we had a plan to get a few things done today ,
but that did not happen : (
Sounds like you guys are having a good day.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #15385
Quacker Stamper

Well, I had quite an afternoon. Went and met Cathyi for lunch and had a nice visit with her. Yummy omelette for lunch. I left IHOP to go to HEB to get groceries, and I noticed that my A/C didn't feel like it was cooling. As I glanced up I saw that my temperature gauge needle was moving up toward the HOT spot. I quickly turned around and went back the way I had com to my car dealership. I was lucky because the needle went down as I was driving faster. Luckily the dealership was not that far away from where I had been so it didn't take long to get there. But by the time I got there the Service Dept. was closed. I got out of my car and walked up toward the Quick Lube place to see if anyone was there and luckily they were still open. One of the servicemen came out and I told him what happened so we went to look at it. Turned out that there was a hole in the hose coming from where the coolant goes into the engine. He drove it down to the Quick Lube and made a call to see if they even had the hose and some coolant. This is not generally something that they would handle. God was with me though because they did have the hose and the coolant and were able to fix it up. Lucky that I noticed that because if I had kept driving it the way it was, it could have fried the engine. I am so grateful for His watching over me and that everything worked out so that my car could get fixed without too much hassle. And the Enterprise car loan place is also closed on Saturday so I would have had to find a place to get a rental car. So glad I didn't have to go through all that.

Now, off to take a shower and get things ready for church tomorrow. Then I want to update my blog and get some stamping done.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #15386
Mini Quack

wow Maggie yes HE was watching over you I am so happy to hear you knew to get it some where and quick too

so did you ever get to the store ?

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #15387
Mini Quack

I did get Brooke home Tammy tried to make me a couple of CD's off of my camera card, one worked not sure what happened with the second one oh well

I got extra snuggle time in with Faith She seemed warm to me , I wish I had brought them both home Tammy goes to gpa's tonite

Randy came up, brought pizza for supper, I missed that... but he left a dozen Krisry Kreme's here so I got an angel filled with chocolate icing to go with my tea... I heated up some pizza first

He went up to Meet The Bomber night , I stayed home, I was hungry and tense, it was dark before I got home, so I was needing to just settle in...

Maggie, HE was with me too, as I do not like to drive after dark, especially near deer season

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #15388
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
wow Maggie yes HE was watching over you I am so happy to hear you knew to get it some where and quick too

so did you ever get to the store ?
Yes, I did, but I only bought a few things that I knew that I really needed like fruit, banana, and sliced turkey, and they were out of the cat food that I buy for the outside kitties. Luckily, I still have 1 bad in the garage, so they'll be fine. I'll just stop in one night after work and pick up some more. By then maybe I'll have a list of other things I might need that I didn't get.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #15389
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
I did get Brooke home Tammy tried to make me a couple of CD's off of my camera card, one worked not sure what happened with the second one oh well

I got extra snuggle time in with Faith She seemed warm to me , I wish I had brought them both home Tammy goes to gpa's tonite

Randy came up, brought pizza for supper, I missed that... but he left a dozen Krisry Kreme's here so I got an angel filled with chocolate icing to go with my tea... I heated up some pizza first

He went up to Meet The Bomber night , I stayed home, I was hungry and tense, it was dark before I got home, so I was needing to just settle in...

Maggie, HE was with me too, as I do not like to drive after dark, especially near deer season
Glad to hear that you had safe travels home also Soni.

Uhhh. . . Meet the Bomber night????????
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 11-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #15390
Mini Quack

Quote:
Glad to hear that you had safe travels home also Soni.

Uhhh. . . Meet the Bomber night????????
Williamsfield school sports "name " is Bombers So this years players and cheerleaders all go , they play a short period of each type of game. basketball, volley ball etc and the cheerleaders are introduced too

I usually go, but Randy did not think he would stay long and I was not sure K & K had room in the van ~ they normally do, but some times they give another kid a ride or I just did not want Randy to feel obligated to staying , he was super tired after his drive home from Indy today...I hear he took a nap here
...and I was tense like I said from the drive in the dark and needed to eat so I stayed home

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #15391
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Maggie.....what an adventure for you today. Yes, I think you were being watched after today.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:36 AM   #15392
First To Quack

Maggie, glad you were okay. That happened to me years ago but I wasn't watching & the car just stopped running...in the middle of no where. I was taking Jen to church camp, way before cell phones. I had to roll to a church parking lot & asked at a nearby house to use their phone. Since it was long distance I left her a five. It was a mess getting Bud to help me, while having 3 kids in the back seat worring. But God was with me too & all was well that ended well. I give you big credit for noticing!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 11-11-2012, 05:38 AM   #15393
First To Quack

Soni, I agree with you; I hate driving after dark. My vision is just terrible at night. Now that the days are so short is really makes getting things done early important.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 11-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #15394
First To Quack

Going to be a slow day around here today. Things are looking pretty good...always more to do but nothing that has to be done. I put some Christmas on this morning but had to change it...it's just too early. I wonder how Christmasy it will feel down here? Might take a bit to get used to a warm weather Christmas.

Cards from the Cabana
Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #15395
Stazon Splitcoast

Went to Madison yesterday, met another SCSer for lunch at Olive Garden. We were there almost 3hrs. Food was delicious, but the conversation was better. Left there, then ran to get oil changed and groceries. Home and just threw groceries into fridge and cupboards - too tired to worry about locations. But managed to put everything away in the proper place, no fridge foods in the cupboard.

Actually sat and watched TV for awhile last night. Went to bed at usual time, but managed to sleep an extra hour this morning - thank you to my little gals for letting me. But, now I've run out of energy already. Still have dishes to do and want to get the remaining boxes in out of the garage, hoping to get the furniture into the house too, but don't see that happening today. Looks like rain has started.

Was going to make a ham and cheesy potatoes for supper tonight but just doesn't sound good right now. Think I'll make some Hamburger Chow Mein with rice instead - hungry for that.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:18 AM   #15396
Stazon Splitcoast

My son put up his Christmas tree last Tuesday. It's upstairs in his bedroom in front of the big window toward the street. He's been turning it on when he's up there. Of course, with him working at Wal-Mart, he's been seeing & hearing Christmas for over a month now. But still ...

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #15397
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Going to be a slow day around here today. Things are looking pretty good...always more to do but nothing that has to be done. I put some Christmas on this morning but had to change it...it's just too early. I wonder how Christmasy it will feel down here? Might take a bit to get used to a warm weather Christmas.
I agree Dody, Christmas is different in Florida, as well as other Southern states ...tho I complain about the cold, I am not sure how much I would enjoy Christmas in those warmer temperatures and sunshine... Of course I still live in the " Christmas is for kids " mode, so SNOW is important lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #15398
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
My son put up his Christmas tree last Tuesday. It's upstairs in his bedroom in front of the big window toward the street. He's been turning it on when he's up there. Of course, with him working at Wal-Mart, he's been seeing & hearing Christmas for over a month now. But still ...
I am wondering if Donnie and Sue do come if we will put my tree up right after Thanksgiving ~ I would love for them to see my tree up even if I do not get it all out....The last Christmas we celebrated together was actually in late January many years ago, he came home when one of his sons got married and him and Sue re did their vows ~maybe 16 years ago ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #15399
Mini Quack

Good Morning to Dody and Sue... I hope you both have a nice day, keep it slow, Sue you can still be productive and not go full force...I so wish I could be there to help you get all of your boxes in and gone thru...my heart understands as I am going thru more boxes now ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 11-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #15400
First To Quack

Somehow it didn't seem wrong going from Ohio (snow!) to Ga (played tennis Xmas day) but maybe it was because we still had kids at home. I felt all the holiday spirt while shopping at Kolh's yesterday but lost it as soon as I went into the 80* sunshine. So I can see why Sue's son feels it's time

Last week we went to a play at Justin & Liz's school. The kids wrote about "What no one can see when they look at me" and Liz turned it into an one act play. One of the essay's a kid wrote about snow...about how no one knew her brown eyes have ever seen snow & how how much she longed to see it in person. I found that so interesting. Back when Justin was dating Marnisha she had never seen the ocean until we took her. We are so blessed! oh...but I have never seen African animals outside of a zoo....hmmmm...

Cards from the Cabana