In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree8395Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 06:53 AM   #14161
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 134,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Sorry for the upset stomach...I usually get their baked potato soup...I really like it ...I wonder what did not settle with you??

I was up a bit late last night so I went to PSC and went through all of the designers on the blog hop again
I think it was probably the turkey/cranberry Panini - just too much cranberry for my system I guess. We did share some chocolate cake and ice cream at the show, but I don't think that would have done it.

WTG! I'm hoping that we still get a lot of traffic on the blogs over the next 2 weeks. I think I need to put a banner at the top of my blog that will stay up there reminding people to check out the hop and play along.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #14162
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning Quackers! I'm finally up.

I had a really nice time with my GF last night. Turned out that her DGD came to dinner with us. She had to get her to work between dinner and the show, so she came along with us which was no problem. She's a really sweet girl. The movie was a different experience. It was at a Studio Movie Grill. We didn't eat dinner there. Went to Panera Bread instead before the movie. She had said that it was too much for what they served - burgers and chicken fingers - that kind of stuff. The movie itself was just okay. Not something that I would have chosen to see if I had known more about it. It's really a teen type movie - Young kids in college and parts of it were a little much. The good part was that it was all about Acapella choirs. So the music part was pretty good.

My dinner at Panera though did not really agree with me. I had chicken noodle soup and 1/2 sandwich of turkey and cranberry panini. By the time I got home, my tummy was really upset. I went right to bed and tossed and dozed until about 2 when I ended up in the bathroom. I did feel better after that. Not having that at Panera again.
oh! sorry about that.I've had that sandwich & it was so good....yours must have been old meat or something oh...I see your post about the cranberries, bummer..
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #14163
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 134,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
They did call us twice to tell us that they didn't have enough orders to put it in yet. Since it was $16 and we actually wanted it, I am happy it came. I just put it in the frig & will move all of the frig stuff on wednesday when it can go straight into a cold frig up there. Another funny is most of the frig stuff is getting used up except beer Bud had bought a case of beer for his bird count but then got sick. He went to bed and no one else drank his beer....so I have a lot of beer.
Sounds like you have to have a housewarming party.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #14164
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 134,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
oh! sorry about that.I've had that sandwich & it was so good....yours must have been old meat or something
I don't know about that. It tasted great. Just didn't agree with me for some reason.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #14165
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 134,252
Default

I've got to get off here and get my day started. Need some breakfast and then to run a couple errands. I've got to design a Halloween card or 2 for our ladies at church to make next Saturday at our Simplel Saturday event. They will be going to a children's hospital for them to give to their friends.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #14166
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

upstairs 100% packed except finishing up in the master suite
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #14167
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Sounds like you have to have a housewarming party.
our neighbors are planning an ice cream party when we get in...maybe those cookies would go nicely with it.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #14168
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 25,358
Default

morning all....I'm having a slow start. I guess it's the cloudy sky or something. Anyway, not sure what the day will hold for us. We are suppose to get some wild storms tonight. I'm not planning on being out at that hour...so, that's good! Storms are going to be 60mph winds and large hail. I guess we'll see what happens!

It's TX-OU weekend......didn't see many OK cars on the highway when I did some errands. At least I didn't see any flying their OU flags and stuff all over their cars. It always looks like a red invasion from the north!!!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #14169
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 25,358
Default

I guess we'll be watching the game.....


GO LONGHORNS!!!!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #14170
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 25,358
Default

I guess I'll be working on some Halloween cards. I need a few!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #14171
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,219
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
They did call us twice to tell us that they didn't have enough orders to put it in yet. Since it was $16 and we actually wanted it, I am happy it came. I just put it in the frig & will move all of the frig stuff on wednesday when it can go straight into a cold frig up there. Another funny is most of the frig stuff is getting used up except beer Bud had bought a case of beer for his bird count but then got sick. He went to bed and no one else drank his beer....so I have a lot of beer.
Well I know some one back in "his" day sure would have been happy to help you with that ! lol I can laugh about it now...

and tho he loved cookies that is not what I was talking about at all : ~
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #14172
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,219
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I think it was probably the turkey/cranberry Panini - just too much cranberry for my system I guess. We did share some chocolate cake and ice cream at the show, but I don't think that would have done it.

WTG! I'm hoping that we still get a lot of traffic on the blogs over the next 2 weeks. I think I need to put a banner at the top of my blog that will stay up there reminding people to check out the hop and play along.
yes and I can re post what I had up too ...good idea Maggie
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #14173
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,219
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I've got to get off here and get my day started. Need some breakfast and then to run a couple errands. I've got to design a Halloween card or 2 for our ladies at church to make next Saturday at our Simplel Saturday event. They will be going to a children's hospital for them to give to their friends.
that sounds like fun and a great cause too...

I have an idea working in my head I see the TPT card is a Halloween theme so I will be playing with your goodies soon...

If the rain continues we will do some shopping tomorrow for Ali's shoes for Homecoming which is next Saturday If the rain continues, she will not have a softball game tomorrow trying to keep up with her is a lot of work! but I love it !I am hoping after her cheerleading practice today she will come play with Faith...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #14174
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,219
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
our neighbors are planning an ice cream party when we get in...maybe those cookies would go nicely with it.
great idea !
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #14175
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,219
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
morning all....I'm having a slow start. I guess it's the cloudy sky or something. Anyway, not sure what the day will hold for us. We are suppose to get some wild storms tonight. I'm not planning on being out at that hour...so, that's good! Storms are going to be 60mph winds and large hail. I guess we'll see what happens!

It's TX-OU weekend......didn't see many OK cars on the highway when I did some errands. At least I didn't see any flying their OU flags and stuff all over their cars. It always looks like a red invasion from the north!!!
it is dark and very wet here along with some heavy grumbling from the sky...I am glad I am in for the day ... I hope the storms are not too bad there ...stay in and be safe
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #14176
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Well I know some one back in "his" day sure would have been happy to help you with that ! lol I can laugh about it now...

and tho he loved cookies that is not what I was talking about at all : ~
lol, I figures as much!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:07 AM   #14177
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,219
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

I am sure you figured out that Faith is down for her morning nap...not sure if she is asleep yet...I need to check with the lightning and thunder...

but I am all dressed and ready for my day with clean hair too
woo hoo

I really am doing great having her here, I just have to re arrange a few things and how I go about my day... and I get a lot more time in my chair with a bundle of love in my lap... I love this age, so snuggle-ly, ready to learn, and so full of fun and giggles...

I am so blessed ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 10-13-2012 at 09:27 AM..
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #14178
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Suzy, stay inside & be safe tonight! Football sounds good...I may just sit down & watch a game too. I know! and drink a beer, bahahahaha!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #14179
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 25,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Suzy, stay inside & be safe tonight! Football sounds good...I may just sit down & watch a game too. I know! and drink a beer, bahahahaha!
Will do!! The TX/OU game hasn't been a walk in the park for TX. Looks like OU will win this one!

Yep...I bet you have a beer or two to enjoy!!! LOL
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #14180
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 134,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
yes and I can re post what I had up too ...good idea Maggie
Thanks Soni. I haven't had a chance to really go see what everyone has posted for the different challenges. I need to keep track of who is playing from my blog posts.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #14181
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 134,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
that sounds like fun and a great cause too...

I have an idea working in my head I see the TPT card is a Halloween theme so I will be playing with your goodies soon...

If the rain continues we will do some shopping tomorrow for Ali's shoes for Homecoming which is next Saturday If the rain continues, she will not have a softball game tomorrow trying to keep up with her is a lot of work! but I love it !I am hoping after her cheerleading practice today she will come play with Faith...
Oh fun, I can do that.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #14182
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
no, that is the soonest they could deliver. Bummer is that I will only have my garage frig until then too. But I am not complaining at all, we'll make it work!




Bummer!!! Which washer/dryer did you get?? My new ones will be here on Monday. NOT what I had planned ....
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #14183
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
awesome!!!

I hope you slept well last night.


I agree!




Thank you. I slept much better, but went to bed late.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #14184
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
how funny!!! 46 cents is still a bargin for good mail...the junk they can keep. Anyone else remember when stamps cost 8 cents? Sadly I think Christmas cards will be a thing of the past soon because of the cost. It seems we get fewer each year.




I agree. It's going to be much too expensive to send them before long.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #14185
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Heres a funny thing....a couple of days after we moved in a young girl stopped by & sold Bud some cookie dough for a fund raiser....yesterday it came!!!!! 5 months later!!! We had given up that it would ever come, glad it came this week!!!


Oh, how funny!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #14186
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Yesterday I packed most of the kitchen..it echos in here now. Today I'll finish upstairs & his office. 2-more-days!!!!






Goodness... you are SO close!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #14187
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
They did call us twice to tell us that they didn't have enough orders to put it in yet. Since it was $16 and we actually wanted it, I am happy it came. I just put it in the frig & will move all of the frig stuff on wednesday when it can go straight into a cold frig up there. Another funny is most of the frig stuff is getting used up except beer Bud had bought a case of beer for his bird count but then got sick. He went to bed and no one else drank his beer....so I have a lot of beer.




That's great ... if you have lots of slugs!!! LOL!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #14188
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
upstairs 100% packed except finishing up in the master suite




Wonderful!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #14189
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Bummer!!! Which washer/dryer did you get?? My new ones will be here on Monday. NOT what I had planned ....
whirlpool cabrio, the big one! It has a bigger drum that the Duel front loader I had and it still HE. What did you get? Congrats!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #14190
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
That's great ... if you have lots of slugs!!! LOL!
lol, well...I did drink one & now I feel like a slug! In a good way! I needed a break.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #14191
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
our neighbors are planning an ice cream party when we get in...maybe those cookies would go nicely with it.




Oh, that's wonderful!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #14192
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I am sure you figured out that Faith is down for her morning nap...not sure if she is asleep yet...I need to check with the lightning and thunder...

but I am all dressed and ready for my day with clean hair too
woo hoo

I really am doing great having her here, I just have to re arrange a few things and how I go about my day... and I get a lot more time in my chair with a bundle of love in my lap... I love this age, so snuggle-ly, ready to learn, and so full of fun and giggles...

I am so blessed ...


Indeed you are!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #14193
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
whirlpool cabrio, the big one! It has a bigger drum that the Duel front loader I had and it still HE. What did you get? Congrats!




That one should work great for ya'll! Ah, we went with a front loading ... the LG big one. We're restructuring the laundry room to accommodate the new machines. We didn't like the way it was done, anyway, but we've just dealt with it for the last 12 years. We didn't really have time or reason to do anything different with it, but we do now.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #14194
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
lol, well...I did drink one & now I feel like a slug! In a good way! I needed a break.




Well, alrighty! LOL!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #14195
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

We had planned to be home all day, but the washer repairman said that it would cost upwards of $500 to get the washer fixed. So, it made more sense to us to get new. Since the dryer is just as old as the washer, we decided to go ahead and get that, too. And, the washer is bigger than the one we have now, so we wanted to make sure we could dry what we wash.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #14196
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,742
Default

On a good note, I canceled a meeting I was suppose to have on Monday, as well as piano. That will keep us home all day Monday. I'm sure not complaining about that.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #14197
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
That one should work great for ya'll! Ah, we went with a front loading ... the LG big one. We're restructuring the laundry room to accommodate the new machines. We didn't like the way it was done, anyway, but we've just dealt with it for the last 12 years. We didn't really have time or reason to do anything different with it, but we do now.
Looks great! That is one huge washer! We decided to stay away from front loaders this time. Here's mine: WTW8800YW Whirlpool 4.6 cu. ft. Cabrio Platinum Top Load Washer with Sanitize Cycle - White
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #14198
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Well, alrighty! LOL!
I am 59 years old & that was the first beer I completely finished. I have shared before but that was all mine
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #14199
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
We had planned to be home all day, but the washer repairman said that it would cost upwards of $500 to get the washer fixed. So, it made more sense to us to get new. Since the dryer is just as old as the washer, we decided to go ahead and get that, too. And, the washer is bigger than the one we have now, so we wanted to make sure we could dry what we wash.
that will cut down your wash time, that drum is huge!!!!! I thought my 4.6 was big!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #14200
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
On a good note, I canceled a meeting I was suppose to have on Monday, as well as piano. That will keep us home all day Monday. I'm sure not complaining about that.
I sure won't be home all day on monday!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off