In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree8038Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #14121
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
soar throat...feel crappy
Dislike *
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:34 AM   #14122
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
It's funny how things work. I remember you talking the other day about starting a card and then having it go in a whole different direction. Happened to me last night. I had an image to use and started coloring it. One of my markers blotched all over it. Not sure why that happened, but maybe I hadn't used it in a long time. It was a gray shade. Anyway, I had a different image sitting there that would work on the challenge, so I went ahead and used that and turns out I really like it probably better than the original one I was going to do.
I guess some times we " only " think we know what we want to do
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:35 AM   #14123
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
I bet it is! Of course when your bleeding money elsewhere....it's easier not to spend!
uh yes that is so very true
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:37 AM   #14124
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Ha! Tell that to the man who is now outside pulling weeds
just shaking my head... in memory of windows that had not been done in so long , or a collection of his stuff by his chair
but the yard was mowed and trimmed to suit him
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #14125
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
such a pain!!!! I can relate, I am packing dirty rugs and decorative towels because I don't want to use this washer any more than I have to. My new stuff won't come until the 22 so I will have PILES of dirty clothes.
but a new routine and a new appliances and all the time you want to take to get to it...
remember after you move in you can go shopping
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #14126
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
and that is what makes us creative!


that and eating the library paste when we were little
well that explains why I am not creative... I never did eat that stuff lol


good morning... Faith was a sweet girl and slept in a bit ...

Sunshine and warmer temps today and a happy little girl looks like it is going to be a good day ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:26 AM   #14127
~~Triple S Threat~~
 
Farmwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Farm Country
Posts: 55,184
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Oh no! Gargle w/salt water. Hope you feel better soon.
still soar... now my voice is scratchy and almost gone....


Need to get that birthday shopping done today.... so off to Galesburg I go....
__________________

Farmwife is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #14128
~~Triple S Threat~~
 
Farmwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Farm Country
Posts: 55,184
Default

you quackers are all so creative... I've had a creative block for a couple months... I do need to make some cards for my helpers at the turkey supper... maybe I'll get that done soon.

Dody... I so happy for you... but feel the pain of packing...
__________________

Farmwife is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #14129
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
still soar... now my voice is scratchy and almost gone....


Need to get that birthday shopping done today.... so off to Galesburg I go....
I hope you can feel better yes with the rain on the way go now
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #14130
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
you quackers are all so creative... I've had a creative block for a couple months... I do need to make some cards for my helpers at the turkey supper... maybe I'll get that done soon.

Dody... I so happy for you... but feel the pain of packing...
I wish my creative block only lasted a couple of months...lol
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #14131
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

After a bath and play time with Aunt Krista and cuddling with gramma while watching Mickey Mouse Club , Faith is down for her morning nap...
so I am off to do some dishes and what ever else needs done... I am sure we will be busy when she gets up...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 10-12-2012 at 09:03 AM..
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #14132
~~Triple S Threat~~
 
Farmwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Farm Country
Posts: 55,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I hope you can feel better yes with the rain on the way go now


looks like rain tomorrow... a friend is getting married tomorrow afternoon... an outdoor ceremony... Yikes!!! I think she was planning on getting a tent, but not sure if she got one that was affordable.
__________________

Farmwife is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #14133
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
soar throat...feel crappy




Sorry about the sore throat. Hope you feel better.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #14134
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Ha! Tell that to the man who is now outside pulling weeds


Oh, gracious!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #14135
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
such a pain!!!! I can relate, I am packing dirty rugs and decorative towels because I don't want to use this washer any more than I have to. My new stuff won't come until the 22 so I will have PILES of dirty clothes.


Wow... that's going to be a bit of a wait. Can you call and get that rescheduled since you're moving in earlier?
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #14136
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Classes went pretty well today. I had 17 in chorus. It was a good group and they did well.

I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm tired right now. I have chat with my cruise group tonight, too. We're home all day tomorrow, though.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #14137
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Roast and carrots in the counter top roaster, getting ready to peel potatoes for mashed
if I had not needed to run and get diapers and milk I would have thrown some in the roaster but that was the best time for Krista to sit with Faith!

another quiet evening here...
maybe some snuggle time with my little sweet girl

I think Tammy will come some time tomorrow... or maybe Sunday, just depends on things are going She is going to a school tail gate tonight for a while...and then back to grandpas for the over night hours...then she is off for the weekend I think
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 10-12-2012 at 02:47 PM..
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #14138
~~Triple S Threat~~
 
Farmwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Farm Country
Posts: 55,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Sorry about the sore throat. Hope you feel better.
thanks... not quite as sore this afternoon
__________________

Farmwife is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #14139
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Roast and carrots in the counter top roaster, getting ready to peel potatoes for mashed
if I had not needed to run and get diapers and milk I would have thrown some in the roaster but that was the best time for Krista to sit with Faith!

another quiet evening here...
maybe some snuggle time with my little sweet girl

I think Tammy will come some time tomorrow... or maybe Sunday, just depends on things are going She is going to a school tail gate tonight for a while...and then back to grandpas for the over night hours...then she is off for the weekend I think
oopps that school tail gate party is with Brooke...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #14140
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 25,037
Default

Debbie...hope you are feeling better. My allergies (ragweed) is really making it hard for breathing. So, I just took something for it.

Dody...bummer about all the laundry piled up...or will be. I can understand why you don't want to use the current washer...because you would have to rewash with the new ones.
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #14141
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 25,037
Default

I just saw where the post office will add a penny to the cost of the Forever stamps....it will bumped it to 46 cents on Jan 27. Well, at least we cans still send out Christmas cards for the current rate!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #14142
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmwife View Post
thanks... not quite as sore this afternoon




That's very good to hear. Hope that continues.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #14143
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
I just saw where the post office will add a penny to the cost of the Forever stamps....it will bumped it to 46 cents on Jan 27. Well, at least we cans still send out Christmas cards for the current rate!

I think it's nuts. 46? Geez. Soon, it's going to cost twice as much to mail the cards as it does to make or buy them.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #14144
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,590
Default

Worn out .... I hope to go to bed early tonight.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #14145
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

we had a good day here, Lots of snuggle time in grammas chair and playtime too...she really enjoyed reading books today and she saw the kids for just a bit , her and Ali are getting to be best buds Aunt Krista came over tonight for a while too ...
Faith is down, I have a load of her laundry in and I just mopped my kitchen floor again...it was nasty... With the rain we are expecting tomorrow and maybe Sunday too, it will be a mess again...but with Faith on the move I try to keep it clean

I am ready to watch some tv and read... maybe some warm warm Ovaltine will be nice tonight too ... It is still nice out, but I am trying to not drink yea after 7:30 or 8:00 and I think it is really helping me sleep longer periods of time ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #14146
~~Triple S Threat~~
 
Farmwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Farm Country
Posts: 55,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
we had a good day here, Lots of snuggle time in grammas chair and playtime too...she really enjoyed reading books today and she saw the kids for just a bit , her and Ali are getting to be best buds Aunt Krista came over tonight for a while too ...
Faith is down, I have a load of her laundry in and I just mopped my kitchen floor again...it was nasty... With the rain we are expecting tomorrow and maybe Sunday too, it will be a mess again...but with Faith on the move I try to keep it clean

I am ready to watch some tv and read... maybe some warm warm Ovaltine will be nice tonight too ... It is still nice out, but I am trying to not drink yea after 7:30 or 8:00 and I think it is really helping me sleep longer periods of time ...
Yea for good days.
__________________

Farmwife is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #14147
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

ok laundry done, and I think I am tired enough to go to bed...
Faith is sleeping so good...I hope I do too

good night ~
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #14148
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Wow... that's going to be a bit of a wait. Can you call and get that rescheduled since you're moving in earlier?
no, that is the soonest they could deliver. Bummer is that I will only have my garage frig until then too. But I am not complaining at all, we'll make it work!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #14149
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Classes went pretty well today. I had 17 in chorus. It was a good group and they did well.

I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm tired right now. I have chat with my cruise group tonight, too. We're home all day tomorrow, though.
awesome!!!

I hope you slept well last night.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:54 AM   #14150
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
I think it's nuts. 46? Geez. Soon, it's going to cost twice as much to mail the cards as it does to make or buy them.
how funny!!! 46 cents is still a bargin for good mail...the junk they can keep. Anyone else remember when stamps cost 8 cents? Sadly I think Christmas cards will be a thing of the past soon because of the cost. It seems we get fewer each year.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #14151
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Heres a funny thing....a couple of days after we moved in a young girl stopped by & sold Bud some cookie dough for a fund raiser....yesterday it came!!!!! 5 months later!!! We had given up that it would ever come, glad it came this week!!!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:58 AM   #14152
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Yesterday I packed most of the kitchen..it echos in here now. Today I'll finish upstairs & his office. 2-more-days!!!!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:46 AM   #14153
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 133,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Heres a funny thing....a couple of days after we moved in a young girl stopped by & sold Bud some cookie dough for a fund raiser....yesterday it came!!!!! 5 months later!!! We had given up that it would ever come, glad it came this week!!!
Wow! That was a long time coming. That would have been terrible if you had moved and not received it. I just ordered some from one of my great nieces. I hope it doesn't take that long to show up.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #14154
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 133,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Yesterday I packed most of the kitchen..it echos in here now. Today I'll finish upstairs & his office. 2-more-days!!!!
Wow, wow,wow! It seems like the days are just jumping forward! I'm so excited for you.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #14155
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 133,353
Default

Good morning Quackers! I'm finally up.

I had a really nice time with my GF last night. Turned out that her DGD came to dinner with us. She had to get her to work between dinner and the show, so she came along with us which was no problem. She's a really sweet girl. The movie was a different experience. It was at a Studio Movie Grill. We didn't eat dinner there. Went to Panera Bread instead before the movie. She had said that it was too much for what they served - burgers and chicken fingers - that kind of stuff. The movie itself was just okay. Not something that I would have chosen to see if I had known more about it. It's really a teen type movie - Young kids in college and parts of it were a little much. The good part was that it was all about Acapella choirs. So the music part was pretty good.

My dinner at Panera though did not really agree with me. I had chicken noodle soup and 1/2 sandwich of turkey and cranberry panini. By the time I got home, my tummy was really upset. I went right to bed and tossed and dozed until about 2 when I ended up in the bathroom. I did feel better after that. Not having that at Panera again.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #14156
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Happy Saturday and good morning QUACKS....

We are up, Faith has had breakfast, we have had some snuggle time and now onto cartoons and toys...

Rain and more rain today and tomorrow...so I guess we will be indoors...It is a shame , it is the second and final weekend of Spoon River Drive...I think of all of the thousands of vendors that have worked so hard and put so much time and money into these shows... And the rain just destroys any chance of a good turn out and what a mess the fields are

I had hoped to go later today or tomorrow and sit with Lisa ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #14157
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning Quackers! I'm finally up.

I had a really nice time with my GF last night. Turned out that her DGD came to dinner with us. She had to get her to work between dinner and the show, so she came along with us which was no problem. She's a really sweet girl. The movie was a different experience. It was at a Studio Movie Grill. We didn't eat dinner there. Went to Panera Bread instead before the movie. She had said that it was too much for what they served - burgers and chicken fingers - that kind of stuff. The movie itself was just okay. Not something that I would have chosen to see if I had known more about it. It's really a teen type movie - Young kids in college and parts of it were a little much. The good part was that it was all about Acapella choirs. So the music part was pretty good.

My dinner at Panera though did not really agree with me. I had chicken noodle soup and 1/2 sandwich of turkey and cranberry panini. By the time I got home, my tummy was really upset. I went right to bed and tossed and dozed until about 2 when I ended up in the bathroom. I did feel better after that. Not having that at Panera again.
Sorry for the upset stomach...I usually get their baked potato soup...I really like it ...I wonder what did not settle with you??

I was up a bit late last night so I went to PSC and went through all of the designers on the blog hop again
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #14158
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 84,009
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Heres a funny thing....a couple of days after we moved in a young girl stopped by & sold Bud some cookie dough for a fund raiser....yesterday it came!!!!! 5 months later!!! We had given up that it would ever come, glad it came this week!!!
Wow that sure is a long time...will you need to bake it or will you have a freezer??
I guess your garage refrigerator will have one ?
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #14159
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Wow! That was a long time coming. That would have been terrible if you had moved and not received it. I just ordered some from one of my great nieces. I hope it doesn't take that long to show up.
They did call us twice to tell us that they didn't have enough orders to put it in yet. Since it was $16 and we actually wanted it, I am happy it came. I just put it in the frig & will move all of the frig stuff on wednesday when it can go straight into a cold frig up there. Another funny is most of the frig stuff is getting used up except beer Bud had bought a case of beer for his bird count but then got sick. He went to bed and no one else drank his beer....so I have a lot of beer.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:52 AM   #14160
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 50,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Wow, wow,wow! It seems like the days are just jumping forward! I'm so excited for you.
thanks!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off