In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree4637Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 08:33 AM   #11401
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

I have my blogs updated for the day and a couple things done on SCS. Have more to do this afternoon. But I'm off to have lunch with one of the guys from our local fire dept. Need some information for an article I'm working on for the newspaper. Will check back this afternoon.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #11402
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
I have my blogs updated for the day and a couple things done on SCS. Have more to do this afternoon. But I'm off to have lunch with one of the guys from our local fire dept. Need some information for an article I'm working on for the newspaper. Will check back this afternoon.
Oh, lunch with a firefighter sounds really good.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #11403
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Oh, lunch with a firefighter sounds really good.
It might have had he not stood me up! LOL Oh well, the chicken noodle soup was good and my throat feels better. I'm just tired. I think I'm taking a nap after I get business stuff out of the way.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #11404
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
It might have had he not stood me up! LOL Oh well, the chicken noodle soup was good and my throat feels better. I'm just tired. I think I'm taking a nap after I get business stuff out of the way.
Oh no! Did he have to go fight a fire???????

Glad you had the chicken soup, that was probably better for you anyway.

I'm tired too and wish I could take a nap. I was up until 1 a.m. this morning. I really have to get into bed on time tonight. I was sitting here after lunch just about falling asleep.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #11405
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Oh no! Did he have to go fight a fire???????

Glad you had the chicken soup, that was probably better for you anyway.

I'm tired too and wish I could take a nap. I was up until 1 a.m. this morning. I really have to get into bed on time tonight. I was sitting here after lunch just about falling asleep.
Nope, I saw him pull in with some other guys from the city water dept (of which is his day job), as I was pulling out. I'll just have to reschedule
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #11406
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 82,671
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Hello... I had a good day with Brooke and Faith... came straight home...it was to warm to leave Daisy in the car while I stopped any where...

I need to go fix supper and separate some meat out to put into the freezer...

I think tomorrow will be an at home day... Daisy needs a bath, she is "stinky "
I need to pay a couple of bills, and go to the library...
I need to take Krista in one day to get new athletic shoes for her birthday and Wednesday tho Cody has a home game, Brooke does too plus it is 8 th grade night...So I hope to go to that...

I think tonight I will watch a movie I have "Jane Austens Book Club" from Netflix and I want to finish a book to return to the library ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 08-20-2012 at 03:29 PM..
Soni B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #11407
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Sounds like a good day all the way around, Soni. I'm trying to get a couple things done on here then I'm calling it an early night. Bob has already called so I can take meds and go to bed early.

Don't 'feel' bad, just maybe a bit warm, drainage, scratchy throat and trying to keep my nose clear. Just no energy. Hoping to nip this before it moves in full force.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #11408
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Hi Quackers!

Going to hopefully have an early night myself tonight.

Came home and found a little black kitty on my front porch. It looks like the one that used to come here 2 years ago, but it's not the same one. This one is a little more friendly. She seemed to be hungry, so I put food and water out for her/him. That's as much as I can do. Can't bring it into the house with these guys and there really isn't anywhere for it to be except on the porch. Maybe it will go back to wherever it came from. I haven't seen it around the neighborhood before this.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #11409
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

I'm a strong believer in they come to us for a reason, Maggie.

I've updated my blog roll and checked the TPT cheater email. I'm going to see what I can pull to work with in the morning, fix a bowl of Progresso Lite chicken noodle soup and head for me chair. I'll see you guys in the morning. Sweet Dreams.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #11410
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
I'm a strong believer in they come to us for a reason, Maggie.

I've updated my blog roll and checked the TPT cheater email. I'm going to see what I can pull to work with in the morning, fix a bowl of Progresso Lite chicken noodle soup and head for me chair. I'll see you guys in the morning. Sweet Dreams.
Oh, I do too. I wish I could bring him/her into the house, but can't do that with Reggie & Paisley. They would not like it at all. Right now it's all curled up out in the front flower bed. I didn't want to leave the food bowl out there because I don't want other cats to come thinking they're going to get a free meal also, but I don't want to disturb her/him. I think I"ll just call it a her.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #11411
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 95,700
Default

Hi there.

Dody - the house is really coming along. I'm so excited for you!!! I hope I have time to get the other half of the Haven done so I don't have to be jealous of you!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #11412
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 95,700
Default

Maggie - I hope the little black kitty finds a safe home. I just love black kitties.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #11413
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 95,700
Default

We were home today except for piano. I've spent the day trying to get stuff on the computer. It feels like I'll be doing this forever. I'm sure that's not true, though. Right? I mean ... surely ....


We're home tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will venture up to the Haven or not. I want to work on stuff for the cruise, but I don't have those files.... argh!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #11414
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Maggie - I hope the little black kitty finds a safe home. I just love black kitties.
I hope she does too. I just looked out and she was gone and so was all the food. Guess she at least got a good meal. I'll see if she shows up again. I really hope though she finds her way back to her own home.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #11415
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
We were home today except for piano. I've spent the day trying to get stuff on the computer. It feels like I'll be doing this forever. I'm sure that's not true, though. Right? I mean ... surely ....


We're home tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will venture up to the Haven or not. I want to work on stuff for the cruise, but I don't have those files.... argh!!!
I know! It is so frustrating and time consuming to have to download all that software. Hope you get it done soon.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #11416
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

I'd really like to stamp something tonight, but I am just so tired. My eyes feel like sandpaper. I did just update by blog with a MFTWSC card that I made last night. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow night and see if I can get something done for TPT.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #11417
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 95,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I hope she does too. I just looked out and she was gone and so was all the food. Guess she at least got a good meal. I'll see if she shows up again. I really hope though she finds her way back to her own home.




I'm glad she got her belly full. I hope she finds her way home.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #11418
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 95,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I know! It is so frustrating and time consuming to have to download all that software. Hope you get it done soon.


Oh, my gosh ... it is!!! I'm so tired of it. I still need to find 2 pieces of important software. I'm hoping I can find those tomorrow.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #11419
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 95,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I'd really like to stamp something tonight, but I am just so tired. My eyes feel like sandpaper. I did just update by blog with a MFTWSC card that I made last night. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow night and see if I can get something done for TPT.


Oh, I hate when my eyes feel like that. I hope you get some rest and feel better tomorrow.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #11420
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 82,671
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

The movie was good, I think I will get my jammies on, check in with Tammy and grab my book... Last I heard Don was quite agitated late this afternoon, ....Still praying GOD is in control... when he is alert and coherent he is great... but then there are times he is not very nice

Maggie, hope that kitty finds a safe place...
Shell good luck with all you need to dp on the computer
Kel. hope rest and meds help you to feel better
Dody, the pictures are awesome...
Karen, hope you had a good day
Suzy, was this a typical Monday for you?

Ok ladies... good night
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:10 AM   #11421
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Lazorkay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: shhhhhh. I'm hiding.
Posts: 20,109
Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay
Default

Morning~

I got home last night and went straight to bed.

Got up about 7:30 to let the dogger out and went right back.
__________________
Karen - proud owner of 5 cats and 1 dog.
My Blog
Lazorkay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #11422
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Oh, I hate when my eyes feel like that. I hope you get some rest and feel better tomorrow.
I was actually on my way to bed about 8:30 when my sister called. I haven't chatted with her in a long time so we talked until about 9:30. I went off to bed until then and had the light out by 10. I feel better today but could have slept a little longer.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #11423
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
The movie was good, I think I will get my jammies on, check in with Tammy and grab my book... Last I heard Don was quite agitated late this afternoon, ....Still praying GOD is in control... when he is alert and coherent he is great... but then there are times he is not very nice

Maggie, hope that kitty finds a safe place...
Shell good luck with all you need to dp on the computer
Kel. hope rest and meds help you to feel better
Dody, the pictures are awesome...
Karen, hope you had a good day
Suzy, was this a typical Monday for you?

Ok ladies... good night
That is one of the sad parts of dementia when those we love start acting out like that. It's not their fault and part of the disease.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #11424
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazorkay View Post
Morning~

I got home last night and went straight to bed.

Got up about 7:30 to let the dogger out and went right back.
Sounds like you got a good night's sleep.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:58 AM   #11425
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

I had something great happen yesterday. I finally connected on FB with a girl that I was best friends with when I was growing up!!!!! We haven't really had a chance to chat yet. I actually found her on Classmates.com, but you really can't communicate with anyone on there, but it gave me her current name, and then I searched for her on FB and found someone that could be her, so I sent her a Friend Request which she accepted about 2 weeks ago, but I didn't do anything about it. Finally yesterday, she sent me a message and asked me if I was the same person that grew up in Morton, PA. I sent back that I was and that I was in Houston now and asked where she was. I got a message from her this morning and still have to respond to her. Wow, so much has gone on in the last 50 years!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:10 AM   #11426
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Hi there.

Dody - the house is really coming along. I'm so excited for you!!! I hope I have time to get the other half of the Haven done so I don't have to be jealous of you!
spew!!! Shell jealous of me????? doubtful!

but yeah, things are moving along nicely now. We can finally say that we are visiting the house now, not the lot. It is looking so good, unlike when we built in Ga. These builders keep the place so clean while they work & clean up before they leave. The crew in Ga was gross, our neighbor even found human poop in her basement.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #11427
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I had something great happen yesterday. I finally connected on FB with a girl that I was best friends with when I was growing up!!!!! We haven't really had a chance to chat yet. I actually found her on Classmates.com, but you really can't communicate with anyone on there, but it gave me her current name, and then I searched for her on FB and found someone that could be her, so I sent her a Friend Request which she accepted about 2 weeks ago, but I didn't do anything about it. Finally yesterday, she sent me a message and asked me if I was the same person that grew up in Morton, PA. I sent back that I was and that I was in Houston now and asked where she was. I got a message from her this morning and still have to respond to her. Wow, so much has gone on in the last 50 years!
oh that is so very cool! I hope you can have a nice reunion. I have looked for some of my childhood friends but we moved when I was in 7th grade. I've found friends from after that move but not before.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:23 AM   #11428
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Good morning, ladies. Wanted to to go back to bed but I have a guest on my author blog so needed to check in. I still might go back now that I've been to the blog. I took Dayquil but that doesn't mean I won't sleep. Throat still scratch, eyes watery, head clogged. Welcome to my fall cold. Good news, maybe I'll be over all this and can enjoy my grandbabies' birthdays
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:36 AM   #11429
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
spew!!! Shell jealous of me????? doubtful!

but yeah, things are moving along nicely now. We can finally say that we are visiting the house now, not the lot. It is looking so good, unlike when we built in Ga. These builders keep the place so clean while they work & clean up before they leave. The crew in Ga was gross, our neighbor even found human poop in her basement.
Oh, how gross! So glad that these are neat and tidy guys. I could see them cleaning up when they are all done, but never see workers that clean as they go. (no pun intended)
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:41 AM   #11430
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
oh that is so very cool! I hope you can have a nice reunion. I have looked for some of my childhood friends but we moved when I was in 7th grade. I've found friends from after that move but not before.
This girl and I went through grade school and then High School together as well as most of the girls from grade school. We went to Catholic elementary school, but in HS, the boys and girls were separated into 2 all boys and all girls schools. I had some other GF's in HS that I didn't know in grade school. There is one other girl that I need to see if I can track down. I saw her on Classmates also and she had posted a comment to my profile, but that was a long time ago, and since I don't stay on there for long since you have to pay, by the time I saw her post and posted her back it was probably too late. I need to see if I can find her on FB also.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:42 AM   #11431
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Maggie, how cool to connect with someone again. Every time I think about that, there isn't anyone I want to find. Though I do wonder sometimes if my first serious boyfriend became a preacher. Wouldn't that have been an interesting match LOL I know my last serious boyfriend prior to Bob is now an evangelist.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:42 AM   #11432
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 129,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Good morning, ladies. Wanted to to go back to bed but I have a guest on my author blog so needed to check in. I still might go back now that I've been to the blog. I took Dayquil but that doesn't mean I won't sleep. Throat still scratch, eyes watery, head clogged. Welcome to my fall cold. Good news, maybe I'll be over all this and can enjoy my grandbabies' birthdays
Sorry that you're still not feeling well. Hope you can get over it quickly.

Are both birthdays close together?
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #11433
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Soni, I hope today is a good day.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #11434
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Sorry that you're still not feeling well. Hope you can get over it quickly.

Are both birthdays close together?
Abby's 1st birthday is October 13th, but we're going down the following weekend after Bob gets off the boat. Then Adrian's is on Thanksgiving this year (the actual day she was born - Nov. 22) and I'll be going down to that one by myself - weather permitting.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #11435
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 23,587
Default

I figure I'll just keep eating the chicken soup, taking cold meds and sleping until it gives up.
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #11436
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 82,671
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazorkay View Post
Morning~

I got home last night and went straight to bed.

Got up about 7:30 to let the dogger out and went right back.
I was tired too I was in bed by 10 and stayed there for a long time

Hope you feel rested today
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #11437
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 82,671
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
That is one of the sad parts of dementia when those we love start acting out like that. It's not their fault and part of the disease.
Yes Maggie, and Tammy is so good at knowing this and reminding others too... It is good to see the good days and all of the smiles....

Don is very old school, very strong in what he wantsm and lives his life his way or no way... sad that I believe that will end soon...so we are hoping he listens to Tammy and tries to accept things ...
We dealt with this with my mom too...

The hard part is only one doctor says possible dimentia
another says confusion from being in hospital...NO he is like this at home...
Another says it could be his meds, well yes maybe,
So far we are blessed that the one doctor is pushing for him to not go home alone... 4 falls in 6 months all hospitalized this one with severe injuries...
He does not need to be home alone , but he is wanting OUT of there and WANTS to go home... That is why he gets nasty...
So the next move may not be easy...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 08-21-2012 at 06:32 AM..
Soni B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #11438
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 82,671
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
spew!!! Shell jealous of me????? doubtful!

but yeah, things are moving along nicely now. We can finally say that we are visiting the house now, not the lot. It is looking so good, unlike when we built in Ga. These builders keep the place so clean while they work & clean up before they leave. The crew in Ga was gross, our neighbor even found human poop in her basement.
EWE...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #11439
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 82,671
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

ok I typed this once...where did it go???

Good Morning...

Kel, sorry about the cold...hope you can shake it soon...get some extra Vit C in you

Dody, all of the news about the new house sounds wonderful, I am so glad this is such a good experience for you...

Maggie, that is exciting, hope you find the other girlfriend...I am still in touch with a few from high school, and I am glad for that...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #11440
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,034
Default

morning....we are having sprinkles right now.....a good sign! We need it so bad! I need to go grocery shopping. Oh joy! Then we'll do some practice bowling today. I was terrible yesterday!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off