In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6771Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #7881
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
you mentioned last weekend about a site that has free images....is this the one? Would like to see these....if you think of it.
These are different from the one I mentioned before. I think that was The Outlawz. You have to join their forum and then you can get the freebie ones. They also have Creative Freebeis that you get every other Sunday, but you need to make and post a card to get the new ones. It's fun and another challenge.

The ones I found yesterday are here:

GTC's Crafty Corner

Scribbles by Sandy: freebies

Phee's Coloring Pages. Projects and drawings to color for all ages
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #7882
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

thanks, Maggie.....those are pretty cool...namely the Phee ones.
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #7883
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I got it done.

Went to Babies R Us and got the shower gift for tomorrow.

Stopped by Sam Moon to look for a new purse, but didn't see anything that really struck me. They are all so big and just not what I want.
I switched out my over-sized purse to a smaller one and yesterday at the graduation ceremony, Addison was wondering why I didn't have her little animals with me and maybe some treats. Now I know why I had the over-sized purse to begin with.
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #7884
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
thanks, Maggie.....those are pretty cool...namely the Phee ones.
Yes, hers are pretty awesome. I downloaded a few just to start with.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #7885
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
I switched out my over-sized purse to a smaller one and yesterday at the graduation ceremony, Addison was wondering why I didn't have her little animals with me and maybe some treats. Now I know why I had the over-sized purse to begin with.
I can understand that. Need to have a large purse to carry those necessities.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #7886
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,525
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

It has been a fairly quiet day, Noah is here and we washed my car inside and out, and he did some loosening of dirt, digging some places for me too..I hope we can get a few more things accomplished tomorrow ...

He and I enjoyed some spaghetti and garlic cheese bread a bit ago... I think I need some ice cream : )

I am off to my chair with a book, Tammy and Faith might be up, Brooke has the holiday with her dad tomorrow, but she might g on up to his place tonight...

No plans for tomorrow, unless I go see the new baby at some point ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #7887
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Good evening Quackers!

It's been a relaxing day here. No family this weekend - long story.

I've been working on my PSC card for this week. Got it done, so I thought I'd work on my card for the Monday Challenge on The Outawz. Got it finished and did NOT use one Copic marker.

I did get some laundry done and watered the whole back yard. That takes 3 moves of the sprinkler.

Not sure if I want to go read for awhile or check the challenges and work on another card.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #7888
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
Yes, for those special occasions for sure!

I have such a thing for watches and clocks!!! I guess that's why I have so many watches. Right now, I need to change out some batteries. So, I'm just wearing a couple of them. One needs a new band soon. The other one is a Hello Kitty that Deb gave me for Christmas a year and a half ago. That one is fun to wear with all the blingage!!!


Yes! So do I. Jared Jewelry loves me (and laughs at me) because I get theri lifetime batteries for my watches. I have over 60.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #7889
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
when I was 4 or 5 I had a Cinderella watch...I still have it, with a very ugly brown replacement band... lol I have a few Mickey Mouse watches too, they are my favorite...


I have a "few" of those, too.....
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #7890
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
And He has arrived, as of 2:36 am Dominic Randall was born, Randall was her daddy's name... As of my last report both mommy and baby were doing well

I am so excited...

Cody is here now too, while K and K and Ali and my nephew Noah are off to the game or 2 or 3...

I hope to go up to the hospital to see Abbey and the baby later...


Congratulations!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #7891
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Great fun today. Friends (I grew up with the mom) came over, and we grilled out and just enjoyed the evening. Most everyone had some hamburgers and/or hot dogs, but I marinated some salmon and that was grilled, too. Super yummy!! Jaydin had 2 hot dogs, fruit, chips, pickles, 1/2 piece of salmon, a cupcake, and a cookie.

It was a most enjoyable evening.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #7892
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

It was a busy day for us. We spent all afternoon working at our friend's house. Gosh, we worked so hard...and you can hardly tell!!! I did get the frig cleaned out....that was a major thing right there!!!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:33 AM   #7893
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Good morning Quackers! Happy Memorial Day! Hope you all have a fabulous day!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:58 AM   #7894
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,525
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

good morning...off to get Dustin breakfast and make muffins for Tammy
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:32 AM   #7895
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

morning all......it's going to be a hot one again. We are planning on staying home today. I woke up early ....before 7am. I got my slippers on and got food in the bowls for the kitties. I let them outside...and Sunny heard something funny. I went out to listen....it sounded like water falling. Well, let's see....what could that be? I went to the pump house...and found out our holding tank for water was spilling over. There is a dent on the side when they put it in. Which is where the water was coming out. So, inside the house I go to wake up Jack. He got dressed to go see what the problem was.....I went to get dressed. Not knowing how much work we would have to do. He had it all fixed. It seems the float for the pump to turn off had gotten stuck. So, he got the ladder and sprayed some silicone spray on it. He said that I had caught it in time....that we hadn't lost much water at all. I apologized for waking him up...but, he said I was so calm about it. He said I handled it well. We ran the sprinklers again to see if the pump shuts off this time. He is out there checking now.

So, I've already had my adventure for the day!!!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #7896
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

Oh, we've already had our token lizard in for the day. This one is small compared to some of them that have come in recently. It was minus a tail too...but, that had been gone for awhile...not something fresh!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:27 AM   #7897
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

My friends, I have to ask for some prayers.

Last night my Mom fell at the nursing home. She got a nasty 2" laceration to her forehead. But the bigger problem is that she has bleeding on the brain. She was med-flighted to Madison last night and is in intensive care under sedation and intebated. They also discovered a hairline fracture to the pelvis. Davina and I didn't get home from the hospital until about 5:00am. Now we are just waiting. We have no idea at this point how long she will be under sedation or need the tube for breathing. The one positive note from the whole ordeal is that the cat scan at the University hospital showed no changes in the brain bleeding from the cat scan at the local hospital. So we are optimistic that there will be no residual effects. The nurses in the ICU did tell us that she was able to follow simple commands for hand and foot movement and we are hoping that continues.

There will be more evaluations done today. We are not sure when they will remove the tube. Davina and I are both at home for a bit today because there's nothing we can do there. They will call us with any significant changes.
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:30 AM   #7898
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ScrappinCEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 24,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
My friends, I have to ask for some prayers.

Last night my Mom fell at the nursing home. She got a nasty 2" laceration to her forehead. But the bigger problem is that she has bleeding on the brain. She was med-flighted to Madison last night and is in intensive care under sedation and intebated. They also discovered a hairline fracture to the pelvis. Davina and I didn't get home from the hospital until about 5:00am. Now we are just waiting. We have no idea at this point how long she will be under sedation or need the tube for breathing. The one positive note from the whole ordeal is that the cat scan at the University hospital showed no changes in the brain bleeding from the cat scan at the local hospital. So we are optimistic that there will be no residual effects. The nurses in the ICU did tell us that she was able to follow simple commands for hand and foot movement and we are hoping that continues.

There will be more evaluations done today. We are not sure when they will remove the tube. Davina and I are both at home for a bit today because there's nothing we can do there. They will call us with any significant changes.
Definite prayers, Sue. Will keep you in my thoughts. Hugs!
__________________
Kelly
http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com/
Challenges: Stamp 2 Spend -$112.50 CCC12, All Occasion Challenge 2012
ScrappinCEO is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #7899
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Sue....
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #7900
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,593
Default

so sorry about your mom, Sue! I sue hope you can rest today & that mom will be better soon.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #7901
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
Oh, we've already had our token lizard in for the day. This one is small compared to some of them that have come in recently. It was minus a tail too...but, that had been gone for awhile...not something fresh!
lizards....we have a ton of them now too. They are fun to watch
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #7902
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,593
Default

we're having some big storms push thru, it's makes for a nice quiet afternoon. Yesterday Justin & Liz came over to grill & swim, that was fun...they want to come back today
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:06 AM   #7903
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Lazorkay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: shhhhhh. I'm hiding.
Posts: 20,197
Send a message via AIM to Lazorkay
Default

Hi ladies.
__________________
Karen - proud owner of 5 cats and 1 dog.
My Blog
Lazorkay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #7904
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Hey Quackers! Just taking a break from cleaning and organizing my stamp room. Worked on getting ribbons, buttons, embellishments all separated and organized. Took a bunch of books out of there so I could use the space. It's getting to look pretty good and I may be able to find something now.

Just saw Sue's post. Sue, praying for your mom that she will recover from this accident with no residual ill effects.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #7905
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
we're having some big storms push thru, it's makes for a nice quiet afternoon. Yesterday Justin & Liz came over to grill & swim, that was fun...they want to come back today
Are you getting effects from Beryl??? Glad you guys all had a fun time. I know that you're loving being close to them.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #7906
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Great fun today. Friends (I grew up with the mom) came over, and we grilled out and just enjoyed the evening. Most everyone had some hamburgers and/or hot dogs, but I marinated some salmon and that was grilled, too. Super yummy!! Jaydin had 2 hot dogs, fruit, chips, pickles, 1/2 piece of salmon, a cupcake, and a cookie.

It was a most enjoyable evening.
Sounds yummy. Next year I have got to have a grill.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #7907
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
It was a busy day for us. We spent all afternoon working at our friend's house. Gosh, we worked so hard...and you can hardly tell!!! I did get the frig cleaned out....that was a major thing right there!!!
You are such good friends to take your time to do all that. You and Jack have really been putting in some hours over there.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #7908
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
morning all......it's going to be a hot one again. We are planning on staying home today. I woke up early ....before 7am. I got my slippers on and got food in the bowls for the kitties. I let them outside...and Sunny heard something funny. I went out to listen....it sounded like water falling. Well, let's see....what could that be? I went to the pump house...and found out our holding tank for water was spilling over. There is a dent on the side when they put it in. Which is where the water was coming out. So, inside the house I go to wake up Jack. He got dressed to go see what the problem was.....I went to get dressed. Not knowing how much work we would have to do. He had it all fixed. It seems the float for the pump to turn off had gotten stuck. So, he got the ladder and sprayed some silicone spray on it. He said that I had caught it in time....that we hadn't lost much water at all. I apologized for waking him up...but, he said I was so calm about it. He said I handled it well. We ran the sprinklers again to see if the pump shuts off this time. He is out there checking now.

So, I've already had my adventure for the day!!!
Wow! That was really great that you went out there and heard the water running. Would have been terrible to have lost it. My GF that moved to Arkansas has a holding tank also. I just love that I can just turn the water on and it comes out the faucet.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #7909
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Well, got lunch done, so I guess it's back to getting my stamp room finished up. It's looking pretty good.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #7910
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Are you getting effects from Beryl??? Glad you guys all had a fun time. I know that you're loving being close to them.
yep! Big time today! One lightening strike was so close I yelped. The kids decided to stay home since it was raining so hard all day.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #7911
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
You are such good friends to take your time to do all that. You and Jack have really been putting in some hours over there.
Thanks....he was a special guy. Almost like a brother. He just loved to pick on me. Yes we have....probably about 6 hrs each time we go over there. I guess we'll go again tomorrow since I didn't take the truck key to move the truck so that Jack could get into the shed next to the driveway.
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #7912
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
yep! Big time today! One lightening strike was so close I yelped. The kids decided to stay home since it was raining so hard all day.
it looked like lots of rain in your area....
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #7913
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

boy do we need some rain here....Dody, can you send us some?
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #7914
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

I went to Michaels this afternoon...found some paper that I had to have!!! Gosh, just what I needed...more paper!!! But, it was calling my name! I haven't brought it in yet! LOL I then went to Sprouts....got some blueberries for 99 cents a package, some cherries, GA peaches...99 cents a pound....plus a few other things. We'll be eating grilled chicken for supper tonight. I had left overs from the other night. Might have some fruit salad and stir fry veggies....or maybe rice. Don't know yet!
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #7915
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

Yes, Dody...I can understand why Justin and Liz didn't come over. Not fun driving in that rain.
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #7916
~Coloring Rocket Girl~
 
SuzyS1104's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the rocket field in Texas!
Posts: 24,631
Default

Need to sort some paper work that I brought back from the other house. I finally found some important stuff....just as we were packing the car getting ready to leave. For some reason, a thought popped in my head. I went to look in the kitchen drawers for that item. When I opened the draw and found all kinds of important papers....I was shocked. I then looked in another draw...found his passport and check book. We've been looking every where for those things. Jack said that they had looked in the drawers and never saw that stuff. So, I packed it all up in some bags and brought it home. Jack asked me what made me think to look in there. I said that I was looking for....I was absolutely blank! I couldn't remember what I had gone to look for....it was like once I found all those papers and such...the thought just left my mind! Kind of strange....
__________________
** ~Suzy~ **
*Life is about using the whole box of crayons*
** A sleeping cat is a good excuse to not make the bed **
SuzyS1104 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #7917
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
boy do we need some rain here....Dody, can you send us some?
Us too! We only have a 30% chance on Thursday. I sure hope we're not at the start of another hot, dry summer with drought conditions. I've still been watering my azaleas every other day. 3 of them still look kind of puny and 1 gone.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #7918
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
I went to Michaels this afternoon...found some paper that I had to have!!! Gosh, just what I needed...more paper!!! But, it was calling my name! I haven't brought it in yet! LOL I then went to Sprouts....got some blueberries for 99 cents a package, some cherries, GA peaches...99 cents a pound....plus a few other things. We'll be eating grilled chicken for supper tonight. I had left overs from the other night. Might have some fruit salad and stir fry veggies....or maybe rice. Don't know yet!
Fresh fruit sounds really yummy. I haven't had good peaches since I left PA. We used to get Georgia peaches from roadside stands when we drover over to NJ to the beach.

I had some new SU paper and I got that all sorted and organized also today. I have a printed off list of all the DP that SU has put out that has a list of all the colors that it goes with, so when I'm making a card and want the right paper, I can just figure out what colors I"m using and then see if I have some paper that will go with it.

Grilled chicken, rice, stir-fry veggies with fruit for dessert sounds like the perfect meal.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #7919
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
Need to sort some paper work that I brought back from the other house. I finally found some important stuff....just as we were packing the car getting ready to leave. For some reason, a thought popped in my head. I went to look in the kitchen drawers for that item. When I opened the draw and found all kinds of important papers....I was shocked. I then looked in another draw...found his passport and check book. We've been looking every where for those things. Jack said that they had looked in the drawers and never saw that stuff. So, I packed it all up in some bags and brought it home. Jack asked me what made me think to look in there. I said that I was looking for....I was absolutely blank! I couldn't remember what I had gone to look for....it was like once I found all those papers and such...the thought just left my mind! Kind of strange....
Fabulous! I know that's what you guys have been looking for all this time. So glad that you were finally able to locate those papers. Whatever else you were looking for will come to you again when you're over there.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #7920
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,920
Default

I'm so glad that I had this day to get my stamp room all cleaned up and organized. It has taken me all day to get it this way with working on the individual items - buttons, ribbons, brads, embellishments, etc. I really need to tell Sarah not to send me any more Bowdabra ribbon for awhile. I'm about ribboned out. Don't think I have room for anymore. Never thought I'd say that, but if I do need something, then I just want to get that particular thing, and not have a lot that I'm not ever going to use. She has sent me a lot of printed ribbon and I seldom use anything like that unless it's dots or stripes, but if it has words on it, I just don't really use that kind.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off