In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6769Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 04:19 AM   #7241
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Good morning Quackers. I woke up during the night hearing thunder and rain. From the looks of my back yard, we got a really good downpour or maybe more than one. I'm just thankful for it. My roses love the rain. They are looking so pretty. Now I hope it's over for the day. I've got lots to do and I don't want to be doing errands in thunderstorms.

Good luck with the walk today Soni. Sorry that Mama Sue is having issues with her legs. Enjoy breakfast out.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #7242
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Oh, my!!! Check this out ....


Inky Antics: Guided Path Congrats
How cool is that! Congrats!! Have fun creating with your new goodies.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #7243
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Morning.....I'm home all day again today. It's a little chilly but not bad. A little humid out but bearable, I still have the doors and windows open. Suppose to have rain showers sometime today, it's pretty gray and cloudy out.

Soni....enjoy your walk and breakfast out. Hope Mama Sue's legs get better, sorry she couldn't walk with you today. I'm sure you'll have a nice visit at breakfast.

Maggie...what's up today?

Shell...enjoy your weekend without drama!

Sue, Suzy, Karen and Dody, what's goin on today? Anything exciting?

Well, I'm off to have coffee and see what kind of mischief I can get into today. I'm going to update my blog in a little bit. After that, not sure what I'll do. I did color an image with copics last night that I'm going to use for a wedding card that I need. Not sure if I'll cut the image out today or not. My neck hurts a bit from looking down alot yesterday.

See ya's later! Have a great day everyone.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:18 AM   #7244
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning Quackers. I woke up during the night hearing thunder and rain. From the looks of my back yard, we got a really good downpour or maybe more than one. I'm just thankful for it. My roses love the rain. They are looking so pretty. Now I hope it's over for the day. I've got lots to do and I don't want to be doing errands in thunderstorms.

Good luck with the walk today Soni. Sorry that Mama Sue is having issues with her legs. Enjoy breakfast out.
No rain here yet, they say it's coming though. I ended up watering my flowers last night. Glad you got some rain.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #7245
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
here is one card I made using the floating ink techinque for next Saturday.

What do ya'll think? good bad and the ugly. I need feed back.

I think it's gorgeous and I want to learn the technique. What color is the cardstock? Cherry cobbler?
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #7246
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Put me on your list.

please put me on the list too. let me know if you have my new address
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #7247
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
Morning.....I'm home all day again today. It's a little chilly but not bad. A little humid out but bearable, I still have the doors and windows open. Suppose to have rain showers sometime today, it's pretty gray and cloudy out.

Soni....enjoy your walk and breakfast out. Hope Mama Sue's legs get better, sorry she couldn't walk with you today. I'm sure you'll have a nice visit at breakfast.

Maggie...what's up today?

Shell...enjoy your weekend without drama!

Sue, Suzy, Karen and Dody, what's goin on today? Anything exciting?

Well, I'm off to have coffee and see what kind of mischief I can get into today. I'm going to update my blog in a little bit. After that, not sure what I'll do. I did color an image with copics last night that I'm going to use for a wedding card that I need. Not sure if I'll cut the image out today or not. My neck hurts a bit from looking down alot yesterday.

See ya's later! Have a great day everyone.
Not much that's exciting. Laundry, dishes and unpacking. Do have to make a grocery run later. Having a birthday celebration tomorrow and will be making a salad using a new recipe. hope it turns out. Taking a breather right now before getting back at unpacking. Would like to get a couple of boxes emptied out. Should really be in LR packing more stuff up, but just don't have the energy and there's so much sitting around don't know where I'd put more.
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #7248
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

hello hello it was a great morning, a bit of rain as we neared the finish line...nothing to bad...We did not see as many people that we know as usual, but My niece Kim and her son Noah were there, and walked with us... that was super

Breakfast was yummy, we went to Bob Evans, Faith was a big girl, had some scrambled eggs, some soft has browns and so toast...
MaMa Sue treated us all...

then we did a bit of shopping, found Tammy a planner and a few things she will need as she grows with her new adventure,
and enjoyed a few hours of being together...we made one last stop at the grocery store, well actually two...
but we are home now and I am ready to curl up with a movie or book...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #7249
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Sue can you message me your new address please...
are you still using the POBox in LR??
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #7250
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

question....does any one have 8.5 x 11 Taken with Teal cardstock, it retired 2 or 3 yrs ago and I thought I had some and can't find it. I really need some of it. I would love to get either a full pkg of it or how ever many sheets you could spare. I'll be more than happy to pay for the cardstock and shipping. Let me know....THANKS!!
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #7251
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
question....does any one have 8.5 x 11 Taken with Teal cardstock, it retired 2 or 3 yrs ago and I thought I had some and can't find it. I really need some of it. I would love to get either a full pkg of it or how ever many sheets you could spare. I'll be more than happy to pay for the cardstock and shipping. Let me know....THANKS!!
I have a full pack but it's packed. If you're not in a big hurry.....lol, like in no hurry at all I can get it to ya in a few weeks.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #7252
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Dody, I'm glad this buy is going smoothly. I still giggle when I think about them already having mail forwarded there LOL

Here's hoping the rental doesn't have to be vacated before you're ready.
Their insurance guy showed up yesterday!!!!!
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #7253
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
I have a full pack but it's packed. If you're not in a big hurry.....lol, like in no hurry at all I can get it to ya in a few weeks.
I'd need it by the 2nd week of June. Thanks anyway Dody.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #7254
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
How cool is that! Congrats!! Have fun creating with your new goodies.


Thank you!! I'm very excited. I LOVE Inky Antics stamps.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #7255
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
Morning.....I'm home all day again today. It's a little chilly but not bad. A little humid out but bearable, I still have the doors and windows open. Suppose to have rain showers sometime today, it's pretty gray and cloudy out.


Shell...enjoy your weekend without drama!



Well, I'm off to have coffee and see what kind of mischief I can get into today. I'm going to update my blog in a little bit. After that, not sure what I'll do. I did color an image with copics last night that I'm going to use for a wedding card that I need. Not sure if I'll cut the image out today or not. My neck hurts a bit from looking down alot yesterday.

See ya's later! Have a great day everyone.

I hope you had a great day today getting into all kinds of mischief.


Our weekend is going great. It has been wonderful to not have to worry about Becky messing things up. I can tell you, though, that Angie (Becky's sister) is furious that Becky didn't bother to attend graduation. I don't blame her, either.

Graduation went well. It was over in about an hour, and Angie was SO proud to have gotten her degree. We are still so stinkin' proud of her.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #7256
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
No rain here yet, they say it's coming though. I ended up watering my flowers last night. Glad you got some rain.


We're suppose to be getting rain at home. I sure hope we are. We need it.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #7257
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
hello hello it was a great morning, a bit of rain as we neared the finish line...nothing to bad...We did not see as many people that we know as usual, but My niece Kim and her son Noah were there, and walked with us... that was super

Breakfast was yummy, we went to Bob Evans, Faith was a big girl, had some scrambled eggs, some soft has browns and so toast...
MaMa Sue treated us all...

then we did a bit of shopping, found Tammy a planner and a few things she will need as she grows with her new adventure,
and enjoyed a few hours of being together...we made one last stop at the grocery store, well actually two...
but we are home now and I am ready to curl up with a movie or book...

I'm glad it went well. Sounds like a very nice day.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #7258
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

We've had a great day. Looking forward to another day tomorrow with no stress or drama. Jaydin is working on going to sleep right now. It was almost midnight when she finally went last night (not for lack of us trying, though!). Hopefully, tonight, she and I will both sleep better.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #7259
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Evening Quacks! Just got home from dinner with friends. There were 12 of us and had a great time. Food was excellent. I got to bring home leftovers for lunch on Monday. It was a Greek restaurant called Niko Niko's. You would not believe how crowded it gets. It's one of those places where you go in and place your order and then they have a blinker thing that lets you know when your food is ready. Good thing we got there at 6. There was a continuous line out the door of people wanting to order. It's not a big place and we were lucky to get a bunch of tables put together outside for all of us. The weather was just perfect.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #7260
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
Morning.....I'm home all day again today. It's a little chilly but not bad. A little humid out but bearable, I still have the doors and windows open. Suppose to have rain showers sometime today, it's pretty gray and cloudy out.

Maggie...what's up today?

Well, I'm off to have coffee and see what kind of mischief I can get into today. I'm going to update my blog in a little bit. After that, not sure what I'll do. I did color an image with copics last night that I'm going to use for a wedding card that I need. Not sure if I'll cut the image out today or not. My neck hurts a bit from looking down alot yesterday.

See ya's later! Have a great day everyone.
Had a hair appt. in the morning. I really felt bad, and it's a good thing that she's a good friend of mine. I had taken my wallet out of my purse to put in another set of checks, and left it sitting on the kitchen counter!!!! So I drove all the way over there and all the way back with no driver's license. And I didn't have any $$. Told her I'd mail her a check on Monday. She doesn't live very close so it's not like I could just run back there to pay her.

Came home and got my wallet and then went to Harbor Freight Tools and bought an air compressor and a nylon tube to use with my Copic markers for air brushing. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it.

Worked on my PSC card for a little while before my GF came to pick me up at 5:30 for dinner. Then we had to go pick up one of her DD's who was coming with us.

Now I've got to get things ready for church tomorrow and then work on my card some more tonight Would like to get it together. Tomorrow I have to work on 2 cards for Bowdabra: Father's Day theme and a Summer theme. They are due next Sunday!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #7261
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
hello hello it was a great morning, a bit of rain as we neared the finish line...nothing to bad...We did not see as many people that we know as usual, but My niece Kim and her son Noah were there, and walked with us... that was super

Breakfast was yummy, we went to Bob Evans, Faith was a big girl, had some scrambled eggs, some soft has browns and so toast...
MaMa Sue treated us all...

then we did a bit of shopping, found Tammy a planner and a few things she will need as she grows with her new adventure,
and enjoyed a few hours of being together...we made one last stop at the grocery store, well actually two...
but we are home now and I am ready to curl up with a movie or book...
Sounds like it all went well Soni.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #7262
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
question....does any one have 8.5 x 11 Taken with Teal cardstock, it retired 2 or 3 yrs ago and I thought I had some and can't find it. I really need some of it. I would love to get either a full pkg of it or how ever many sheets you could spare. I'll be more than happy to pay for the cardstock and shipping. Let me know....THANKS!!
I have some, but I don't want to get rid of all of it. I can send you 5 sheets if that will help.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #7263
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

I'm off to get my shower and then work on my Church things. Not sure if I'll have time to finish my card or not. I've got the paper picked out and the image colored. Now to figure out the layout and put it together. I'm on vacation next week, so I'll have a little bit of a breather.
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #7264
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
I have some, but I don't want to get rid of all of it. I can send you 5 sheets if that will help.

Thanks Maggie....I was just now gettin on to say I FOUND mine!!! And it was right where I looked the 1st time. Geeze guess I need new glasses...LOL

But thanks anyway! Now I can get the card made that I needed it for, but not til tomorrow sometime. Whew! I'm tired!!
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #7265
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

I sat and watched a Netflix movie this afternoon, ~ Marry Me ~
then fixed me some toast and hot tea...I was not really hungry...
and then I watched a movie on Hallmark... ~ The Heart Healer ~

Lois so glad you found your card stock...
Maggie, sounds like a good day, well other than forgetting you wallet
Shell, glad today went well, especially for Angie...
Dody.... wow the days are flying by... so does all this mean you may not have a rental after all ??

I think I will go read,
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #7266
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
Thanks Maggie....I was just now gettin on to say I FOUND mine!!! And it was right where I looked the 1st time. Geeze guess I need new glasses...LOL

But thanks anyway! Now I can get the card made that I needed it for, but not til tomorrow sometime. Whew! I'm tired!!
OK. Glad you found yours. I hate when I can't find something that I know is just there somewhere!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #7267
First To Quack
 
Beachbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: finally in Florida!
Posts: 49,591
Default

happy mother's day! just a quick check in, sorry I got called away before I could read & answer post yesterday. we almost finished the basement yesterday, still have to do some in each room now but almost there.
__________________
.* .*)) -::-
((.*~Dody.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...


Cards from the Cabana
Beachbound is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:13 AM   #7268
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
UnderstandBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 29,078
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Okay, it's official. No blog links in our gallery uploads. I just got reamed by PH
Hi there.

This is untrue.

We do allow blog links in your gallery uploads, we just ask you that you link to the direct blog post that references the project, rather than a link to your main blog address. Our members get frustrated when they go to your blog days, weeks, months or years after a project is posted here, only to have to search for the project you uploaded.

Here's the note Patricia sent, which was not "reaming" :
******************************

Thanks for sharing your work with the SCS community. I just thought I'd give you a heads-up that, as per the Site Posting Rules (Splitcoaststampers Site Posting Rules), SCS requests that if you direct viewers to your blog for more details on a project uploaded to your SCS gallery, the link should go directly to the post containing that project, not to your main blog address. If you're not sure how to do this, let me know and I'll try to walk you through it.

We greatly appreciate your understanding in this. It makes it much easier for our members trying to follow links weeks, or even years, after the project was originally posted.

Thank you again for sharing your work in the SCS gallery.

*********************

It's important to me that people be respectful of our moderators, who volunteer their time to keep the gallery and the forums organized and easy to use. Gallery moderators spend a ton of time on the site and are sweet ladies who make the gallery such a great free resource. So I don't want there to be an impression that they are "reaming" people when they are just politely informing people of the general good practices for uploads.

Thanks for understanding and thank you for sharing in the gallery.

I hope this clears this issue up for you and everyone else who read your post.
__________________
I'm Lydia.

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

UnderstandBlue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:42 AM   #7269
Quacker Stamper
 
mschoener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 131,916
Default

Good morning Quackers!!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
__________________
Working interferes with my personal life!
DT Me
mber:
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #7270
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good morning Quackers!!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the Quackers!
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #7271
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Understandblue View Post
Hi there.

This is untrue.

We do allow blog links in your gallery uploads, we just ask you that you link to the direct blog post that references the project, rather than a link to your main blog address. Our members get frustrated when they go to your blog days, weeks, months or years after a project is posted here, only to have to search for the project you uploaded.

Here's the note Patricia sent, which was not "reaming" :
******************************

Thanks for sharing your work with the SCS community. I just thought I'd give you a heads-up that, as per the Site Posting Rules (Splitcoaststampers Site Posting Rules), SCS requests that if you direct viewers to your blog for more details on a project uploaded to your SCS gallery, the link should go directly to the post containing that project, not to your main blog address. If you're not sure how to do this, let me know and I'll try to walk you through it.

We greatly appreciate your understanding in this. It makes it much easier for our members trying to follow links weeks, or even years, after the project was originally posted.

Thank you again for sharing your work in the SCS gallery.

*********************

It's important to me that people be respectful of our moderators, who volunteer their time to keep the gallery and the forums organized and easy to use. Gallery moderators spend a ton of time on the site and are sweet ladies who make the gallery such a great free resource. So I don't want there to be an impression that they are "reaming" people when they are just politely informing people of the general good practices for uploads.

Thanks for understanding and thank you for sharing in the gallery.

I hope this clears this issue up for you and everyone else who read your post.
Thank you for clearing this up...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:25 AM   #7272
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Happy Quacks to all of the Mothers here ... I wish for a happy day full of love , gratitude and smiles that will became Happy memories... for each of you

and for those that may not be Mothers, I still wish you a happy day...

I hope my MOM knows I really did love her....and wish she was here to see her beautiful great and great great grand children ...
I may strive to "NOT" be like her in many ways, but she was really a wonderful grandma to my girls and all of her grandkids when she could be ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 05-13-2012 at 05:32 AM..
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #7273
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
I think it's gorgeous and I want to learn the technique. What color is the cardstock? Cherry cobbler?
Cardstock I used was Rose Red. I think sometimes the reds all look the same when taking a photo.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:56 AM   #7274
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
Not much that's exciting. Laundry, dishes and unpacking. Do have to make a grocery run later. Having a birthday celebration tomorrow and will be making a salad using a new recipe. hope it turns out. Taking a breather right now before getting back at unpacking. Would like to get a couple of boxes emptied out. Should really be in LR packing more stuff up, but just don't have the energy and there's so much sitting around don't know where I'd put more.

Enjoy the birthday celebration. What kind of salad are you making?

You're getting there, Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't stress or wear yourself out. Take it easy!
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #7275
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
OK. Glad you found yours. I hate when I can't find something that I know is just there somewhere!
It would really help if my room was organized the way it should be. But while I was looking for the famous cardstock, I did put things away, just didn't put enough away...LOL I knew I had it, just couldn't put my hands on it right away.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #7276
Glitter Guru
 
travelinscrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: in my stampin place in SW MO
Posts: 5,105
Default

Happy Mothers Day to each and everyone of you. Hope your day is filled with blessings and treasured memories.
__________________
Lois...wife to Bill and mom to furbabys Miss Dolly, Gracie and Peanut

Stampin Up Demo 9/08

www.mystampinplace.blogspot.com

"I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I wasted on the wrong people."
travelinscrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #7277
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Avoca Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ... in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
Enjoy the birthday celebration. What kind of salad are you making?

You're getting there, Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't stress or wear yourself out. Take it easy!

Once I taste the salad, if it's good, I'll share the receipe. It calls for cauliflower, lettuce and bacon. Then the dressing is mayo, milk, sugar and some spices. I have some grape tomatoes I'm going to put into it too. Think the taste may be something along a BLT. Hmm... maybe I'll take serve some croutons along with it.
__________________
Who would have thought that paper, ink & rubber could create a priceless keepsake or give me treasured friends.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Avoca Sue is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #7278
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
Once I taste the salad, if it's good, I'll share the receipe. It calls for cauliflower, lettuce and bacon. Then the dressing is mayo, milk, sugar and some spices. I have some grape tomatoes I'm going to put into it too. Think the taste may be something along a BLT. Hmm... maybe I'll take serve some croutons along with it.
sounds good

I make one with fresh cawliflower and brocoli and bacon and I add raisins, sunflower seeds and a mayo / sugar / vinegar dressing... it is one you can make a day ahead... love those...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 05-13-2012 at 08:20 AM..
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #7279
Mini Quack
 
Soni B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: QUACKING along in my favorite Duck Pond....
Posts: 83,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B
Default

Well I had a great day We had a yummy lunch and yummy deserts and played out side, took pictures and just enjoyed each other..Ali and Brooke had fun together just being teen agers, Keith played with Dustin and Cody and then the boys rode their 4 wheelers too...

I got a shasta daisy plant from Tam, and some red verbena from Faith and Brooke got me my peach colored gerberas Krista got me a beautiful angel necklace... and the kids got me a cool black and white polka dor tote bag...

they do not listen, I told them I did not want any thing except for them to come spend the day ...
__________________

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Soni B is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #7280
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Had a hair appt. in the morning. I really felt bad, and it's a good thing that she's a good friend of mine. I had taken my wallet out of my purse to put in another set of checks, and left it sitting on the kitchen counter!!!! So I drove all the way over there and all the way back with no driver's license. And I didn't have any $$. Told her I'd mail her a check on Monday. She doesn't live very close so it's not like I could just run back there to pay her.

Came home and got my wallet and then went to Harbor Freight Tools and bought an air compressor and a nylon tube to use with my Copic markers for air brushing. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it.

Worked on my PSC card for a little while before my GF came to pick me up at 5:30 for dinner. Then we had to go pick up one of her DD's who was coming with us.

Now I've got to get things ready for church tomorrow and then work on my card some more tonight Would like to get it together. Tomorrow I have to work on 2 cards for Bowdabra: Father's Day theme and a Summer theme. They are due next Sunday!


Oh, doesn't your stomach just drop when you figure that out?! I've left my purse home more than once .... I just hate it!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off