Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6283Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #6001
Quacker Stamper

It hurts like heck Debbie, but thanks for your good wishes. I'm not letting it stop me from doing what I needed to do. Got my food storage all organized. That room looks so much better now. I packed up a bunch of books - some are church related which I'm going to see about taking to the church bookstore. They have a section with used books. I have a bag to take to my sis for my niece. I didn't have as many children's books as I thought I did. I must have given a bunch away sometime, but I don't remember doing that or who I gave them to. Probably my friend Jenna. She's the one with the 6 kids, and I usually give her all the stuff that my grands have grown out of. I also have 2 boxes of other books that I need to figure out what to do with. A bunch of them are Agatha Christie mystery books. I just love her stories.

I got the floors all swept and vacuumed. I usually sweep out from the baseboards into the middle of the room and then vacuum it all up. It's hard to get the vacuum into the corners.

Just took a break to have some dinner - turkey rollups, carrots, and hummus. Had a little bit of B&J FroYo Chocolate Brownie Fudge. Yummy.

Now I've got to go mop the floors, put the linens back on my bed, finish up the laundry. Probably won't be any time left to do any stamping, but I should have some time tomorrow after church and before the kids come over. I need to get my PSC card done. It's a sketch challenge, and I don't think I'll have a problem with it.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #6002
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinscrapper View Post
good morning girls! Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather...we are. Thurs it was 80 degrees, yesterday it was 52 and today in the 70's!
Bill is still alive...LOL He'll be leaving out probably tomorrow. He's been home a week, so time to go back to work.
Today we are getting the flowers in pots for the deck. And then not much else. I need to iron my new curtains for the dinning room and get them up. Bill needs to put up another rod for me.
My new UN ripped sofa is in the family room!!!! As soon as I get the family room done completely (need end tables for the new lamps I bought) I'll post some photos.

Eveyone have a great day and enjoy the beautiful weather!
new UN Ripped hmmm ?
can't wait to see the pictures

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Old 04-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #6003
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
found the picture of my house while i was looking for other things so here it is
How many rooms is it?? it looks pretty good size....

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #6004
Mini Quack

Maggie, sounds like "ouch" do you need a tetneas shot?? or need to have it looked at in case you need a stitch??

Shell, sounds like a nice day

Debbie, hi there... pretty day for a ride...

Sue, well hello again, sounds like you at least have some ideas...
we had to keep moms clothes too, she could only have a few of each item, like pants, tops, nighties, and I had to see that she had for the right season...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #6005
Total Quack

Quote:
found the picture of my house while i was looking for other things so here it is

Such a beautiful home, Sue.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #6006
Total Quack

Quote:
Taking a break - have my laundry all done and have gotten the bathroom cleaner than it was. Still needs some more scrubbing, but my hands are burning from the cleaner.

Went to the house to get a car full of stuff. Larry is not arguing about anything I am taking. I don't know why he would though, it's all my stuff. Special sized baking dishes and things that I use when I cook for big family dinners. I'm sure not leaving him without anything, it's just that the kitchen is so big at his house with tons of cupboards and now they look pretty bare.

I don't have room in my kitchen, but I'm going to fix up the one big bedroom upstairs for storage with those heavy-duty plastic shelves. There's no closet in that room and it will work perfect for storage. There is a bedroom right above my bedroom that might get fixed up as a stamping room. I can always get a daybed for in there at a later date. Jason is going to take the bed out of there for his room. Right now he is sleeping on a blowup mattress - don't know why, unless Mom wouldn't let him move that bed. But I really would like to fix it up for stamping, so he can have the double bed.

As big as this house is, right now it's packed to the walls with stuff. I really don't have time to do a garage sale right now, but am sure going to be packing and labeling the boxes for one later on. Maybe next summer when I have some vacation time coming.

As for Mom's clothes, the way I understand it is that we (as family) have to do a seasonal swap about 4 times a year. So, I guess would still need to keep most of the clothes around.

Not doing anything with the clothes right now, just moving them upstairs into that other closet. I have to have room for my closet clothes when I get them. They're still in LR.

I'm so glad that Larry isn't giving you any issues. I hope you can get all of your stuff without any problems.

Sounds like you're going to be living through a fair time of adjustment. That's ok ... you can do it, and you can get things just the way you want them.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #6007
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Hi Debbie. Just taking a quick break. Need to change around the laundry.

I've been working in the little bedroom trying to get all my food storage organized. I'm just about done with that, not without a little mishap. I went to take the lid off a can of bowtie noodles to see if it was the one I had opened before. It was, and the rim had come loose from the can, so when I was trying to take the lid off, I sliced the side of my right index finger. Almost took a whole chunk out of it. I cleaned it up best I could and put a bandaid around it pretty tight so it would quit bleeding. Got a couple other minor cuts on that same hand today. I'm still living and breathing so I guess it's okay.

Ouch!!!! Take care of that, Maggie, and don't let it get infected.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #6008
Total Quack

We had a beautiful day. Jaydin, of course, was in Heaven since she was at the stables. Dusty met us up there so that the girls could enjoy it, too. They had a great time riding and playing with the animals.

When we got home, Jaydin wanted to shoot, so I got out her BB gun and took her out. She got so excited when she hit the box, but even more excited when she hit the target. She really enjoyed it and wants to shoot again soon. Makes me happy .... one more addicted. Hahaha.

We have a big day at church tomorrow. Our Senior Adult pastor is celebrating 50 years in ministry with our church and 65 in ministry all together. He's a great man, is 89 years old and is still in ministry in our church. We will have many, many people back at our church to share in this special day ... like a homecoming.

I think I'm going to go to bed to get prepared. Hahaha

Ya'll have a great night!

Old 04-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #6009
Quacker Stamper

Sounds like a great day for all of you at church tomorrow Shell. I'm sure you all will make it a very special day.

I have finally gotten the house all cleaned up. Only took me 10 hours. I did a lot more than I usually do though, but I sure feel good when it's all spic and span. I think now I can talk to that lady at church that does some house cleaning to have her start coming over once a month to do the heavy stuff.

Just changed my bandages on my fingers. I found some med stuff up in my cabinet called 2nd skin. It's a non antibiotic healing gel. Hope it works. I looked it up on the Internet because I didn't remember buying it. Must have had it for some time.

I'm going to go change out the laundry and then head off to bed.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #6010
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Maggie, sounds like "ouch" do you need a tetneas shot?? or need to have it looked at in case you need a stitch??

Shell, sounds like a nice day

Debbie, hi there... pretty day for a ride...

Sue, well hello again, sounds like you at least have some ideas...
we had to keep moms clothes too, she could only have a few of each item, like pants, tops, nighties, and I had to see that she had for the right season...
No tetanus shot for me, thank you. I don't think it needs stitching. The skin just sat right down over where it should be. I put some meds on it and a clean bandage.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Old 04-22-2012, 04:31 AM   #6011
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

early morning....popping in before fixing breakfast....

Don't have time to catch up. Worked on rocket registration stuff last night after getting home. I had to go to to WM to get some things that we needed for today's launch. That took an hour. Then got my paperwork together. Called it a night about 11:15pm....

So....today will be a shorter day for the launch. But, we'll need to leave about 10:30am. Have about 7-8 people doing a level 1 launch. It's a big deal for them. Which just means more paperwork. We even have a guy going for his level 2...which means he'll have to take the written test before he can fly his rocket.

Yesterday went quick....it feels like a blur now. Well, it felt a blur then!

Need to get off of here....and do a little more paperwork...and then get our breakfast going.

Have a good one...
Old 04-22-2012, 04:32 AM   #6012
First To Quack

Maggie, that just made me cringe! Poor baby!!! I hope it heels well for you.

Soni, did you enjoy the parties? Do y'all have a very happy boy?

Sue, thinking about ya & hoping it all goes smoothly. If it makes you feel any better, I will be right behind you in chaos.

Suzy, sending more hugs your way.

Kelly, what's the latest in the garden? While I doubt I ever have another veggie garden I am looking forward to all of the Farmer's Markets in Fl. YUM!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2012, 04:34 AM   #6013
First To Quack

Shell, so glad you had a great day yesterday. It was good to see Dusty & the girls, I bet.

Karen, how's graduation plans coming along?

Lois, we are waiting for the couch story....glad to hear it has a happy ending

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2012, 05:00 AM   #6014
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
How many rooms is it?? it looks pretty good size....
five rooms on 1st floor and five rooms on 2nd floor. two of the rooms on the 2nd floor are really small.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:49 AM   #6015
Stazon Splitcoast

HI girls. Another quick fly-by. Great day yesterday. I have to cover a local event for the paper today. How is everyone else's weekend going?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:56 AM   #6016
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
the 8 th grade graduations here are not cap and gown, just nice clothes, actually a bit fancy these days...but Home coming is all out too

but the graduation is nice, not overdone, and helps these kids realise that college is 4 years away... so now they need to do their best AGAIN and showing them that these teachers are proud of what they have done
In the smaller schools I have seen some really high achieving students, in sports and acedemics....

Now Dustins preschool one they had gowns...lol that was cute
Sparland had cap/ gown for Sue's graduation. She didn't. We went and watched.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 AM   #6017
Mini Quack

Quote:
No tetanus shot for me, thank you. I don't think it needs stitching. The skin just sat right down over where it should be. I put some meds on it and a clean bandage.
I understand, the shot was worse than having my head stapled

just be careful, and take care of it... I know if there is a time you can leave it open, not bandaged, it will be helpful in healing...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #6018
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
We had a beautiful day. Jaydin, of course, was in Heaven since she was at the stables. Dusty met us up there so that the girls could enjoy it, too. They had a great time riding and playing with the animals.

When we got home, Jaydin wanted to shoot, so I got out her BB gun and took her out. She got so excited when she hit the box, but even more excited when she hit the target. She really enjoyed it and wants to shoot again soon. Makes me happy .... one more addicted. Hahaha.

We have a big day at church tomorrow. Our Senior Adult pastor is celebrating 50 years in ministry with our church and 65 in ministry all together. He's a great man, is 89 years old and is still in ministry in our church. We will have many, many people back at our church to share in this special day ... like a homecoming.

I think I'm going to go to bed to get prepared. Hahaha

Ya'll have a great night!
that sounds like a truly wonderful day at church...so it looks like both of your week end days will be wonderful

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #6019
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Maggie, that just made me cringe! Poor baby!!! I hope it heels well for you.

Soni, did you enjoy the parties? Do y'all have a very happy boy?

Sue, thinking about ya & hoping it all goes smoothly. If it makes you feel any better, I will be right behind you in chaos.

Suzy, sending more hugs your way.

Kelly, what's the latest in the garden? While I doubt I ever have another veggie garden I am looking forward to all of the Farmer's Markets in Fl. YUM!
Well for some reason I was a bit cranky yesterday, and that upset me...

But the shower was great and to see Abbey surrounded by love was wonderful...she is the daughter of Wally's younger brother who passed away13 years ago... Her mom wrapped up things her own Mother had made for Abbey and even things that were hers ( Anne, Abbeys Mother ) I thought that was great ...

Happy boy...yep...he got his presents from Mom and dad and Ali and Cody before they left yesterday morning then he got to go to Papa John's and Vicki's instead of sitting at the track meet all day... then he had a few of come for cake...and MORE presents... plus baby Faith was at his house...he wanted her and Daisy to spend the night for his birthday... yep he knows how to work us...

Tammy almost spent the night , her van was not acting right, Keith drove it, but was not sure, it would not do it for him of course, but it did a little... she did go on and drive home so they could go to church today...

thanks for asking Dody...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #6020
Mini Quack

Quote:
five rooms on 1st floor and five rooms on 2nd floor. two of the rooms on the 2nd floor are really small.
small rooms could be great for storage tho like those racks with zip up covers to hang moms clothes in , or just store things you want to know where they are ... I hope I get to come see your home some day... I know I will love it !

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #6021
Stazon Splitcoast

Quick catch-up then I need to shower and get out of here. Windy. Not looking forward to it.

Suzy, so sorry about your friend. Seems like we're sending a lot of people on this year.
Maggie, glad you got the cleaning done. Sorry about the finger. I need to work on my food stock, too. Maybe I can do some of that this afternoon
Soni, I hope you're feeling better and were able to enjoy the activities yesterday.
Shell, I know Jaydin really enjoyed being with the horses yesterday. Flat Jaydin enjoyed our field trip though she wasn't too crazy when they shot the cannon. We both jumped a bit and I was taking a picture! No promises on how it turns out. LOL
Krista, still waiting for a pic of that cake. hope you got one BEFORE he dove into it. hehe
Lois, glad you were able to replace the couch so easily. More glad you didn't kill someone over the whole episode. I'll bet he spent his week home making up for it hehe.
Sue, The house is cute! And you have more room than I do. Take your time. 15 min here and there will have everything to rights before you know it.
Debbie, always good to see you pop in.

If I've forgotten someone, I apologize. Spirit is trying to help me type and I'm trying to catch up before I have to leave.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #6022
Stazon Splitcoast

Had a good, relaxing day yesterday. After getting contest entries mailed and having breakfast at memories, I came back to the house and got chores out of the way. Kennels needed cleaned, dogs needed fresh food/ water after Friday's rain. Got my dishes done and 2 loads of towels dried.

Flat Jaydin and I enjoyed walking through the encampment. I got some pictures of her. We also met an interesting woman and visited with her at length. From there it was off to Poplar Bluff where we visited the LSS, did some shopping and let Debbie know how sorry I am she's closing but understand the direction she's taking. I picked up a few papers but mostly embellishments. Everything was 50% off so my bill was right at the $25 limit I had set for myself. We did lunch at the chinese buffet where I read a good portion of a book for research then over to Hastings book store. Flat Jaydin opted to sit i the truck for that and read her book so I didn't stay in there a long time. Picked up a CD and a writers magazine. We got back home a little after 9 last night.

Today I'm taking her to a Customer Appreciation/ Earth Day celebration. I have to cover it for the paper or I wouldn't be leaving the house. Brrr!
Old 04-22-2012, 07:36 AM   #6023
Mini Quack

yes we did get pics of the cake... oh yea I ;eft my camera in my car yesterday, and rode to the shower with Tammy, yep, no camera at the shower... Tammy and Krista had theirs, but they g=had Faith most of the time too... Judy, Abbey's mother in law said she would make me a copy of hers . that will be great

I will let Krista show you the cake...

but here is my baby card...
Attached Thumbnails
baby-boy-card-abbey-steve002.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #6024
Mini Quack

I am having a stay at home day... Dustin is going shopping with Vikki and papa John for his birthday today, Ali has her softball practice this after noon, I imagine Keith and Cody will go, Cody enjoys going , some times he gets to chase balls... I am not sure if Krista will go or stay home...

I have very little that has to be done, other than checking Daisy's coat...she goes to her old groomer again on Tuesday, so I want to be sure her mats are gone so she will not cut her too short...but she needs a really good short hair cut ... she looks like a fuzzy wuzzy...maybe I will bathe her and fluff her and take pics... lol then do after shots on Tuesday... her birthday is less than a month away she will be 7 ...
I remember stopping in Georgia to meet Dody and Shell and Jaydon, and to show Daisy off...
where did all of that time go?

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery

Last edited by Soni B; 04-22-2012 at 08:43 AM..
Old 04-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #6025
First To Quack

Quote:
Well for some reason I was a bit cranky yesterday, and that upset me...

But the shower was great and to see Abbey surrounded by love was wonderful...she is the daughter of Wally's younger brother who passed away13 years ago... Her mom wrapped up things her own Mother had made for Abbey and even things that were hers ( Anne, Abbeys Mother ) I thought that was great ...

Happy boy...yep...he got his presents from Mom and dad and Ali and Cody before they left yesterday morning then he got to go to Papa John's and Vicki's instead of sitting at the track meet all day... then he had a few of come for cake...and MORE presents... plus baby Faith was at his house...he wanted her and Daisy to spend the night for his birthday... yep he knows how to work us... Tammy almost spent the night , her van was not acting right, Keith drove it, but was not sure, it would not do it for him of course, but it did a little... she did go on and drive home so they could go to church today...

thanks for asking Dody...
bahahaha!!!!! a doggie sleep over!!!!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #6026
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Quick catch-up then I need to shower and get out of here. Windy. Not looking forward to it.

Suzy, so sorry about your friend. Seems like we're sending a lot of people on this year.
Maggie, glad you got the cleaning done. Sorry about the finger. I need to work on my food stock, too. Maybe I can do some of that this afternoon
Soni, I hope you're feeling better and were able to enjoy the activities yesterday.
Shell, I know Jaydin really enjoyed being with the horses yesterday. Flat Jaydin enjoyed our field trip though she wasn't too crazy when they shot the cannon. We both jumped a bit and I was taking a picture! No promises on how it turns out. LOL
Krista, still waiting for a pic of that cake. hope you got one BEFORE he dove into it. hehe
Lois, glad you were able to replace the couch so easily. More glad you didn't kill someone over the whole episode. I'll bet he spent his week home making up for it hehe.
Sue, The house is cute! And you have more room than I do. Take your time. 15 min here and there will have everything to rights before you know it.
Debbie, always good to see you pop in.

If I've forgotten someone, I apologize. Spirit is trying to help me type and I'm trying to catch up before I have to leave.
*sniff sniff...it's okay....

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #6027
First To Quack

Quote:
I am having a stay at home day... Dustin is going shopping with Vikki and papa John for his birthday today, Ali has her softball practice this after noon, I imagine Keith and Cody will go, Cody enjoys going , some times he gets to chase balls... I am not sure if Krista will go or stay home...

I have very little that has to be done, other than checking Daisy's coat...she goes to her old groomer again on Tuesday, so I want to be sure her mats are gone so she will not cut her too short...but she needs a really good short hair cut ... she looks like a fuzzy wuzzy...maybe I will bathe her and fluff her and take pics... lol then do after shots on Tuesday... her birthday is less than a month away she will be 7 ...
I remember stopping in Georgia to meet Dody and Shell and Jaydon, and to show Daisy off...
where did all of that time go?
I remember that well!!! She was so little, I almost went to her first instead of you. LOL, I had to stop myself and be polite & say hi to the mama!!! I still hate that I couldn't have you over to the house since I had to get to the library to set things up. Then Ty came & took the case of water for me but didn't know where to put it so he went to the farther opposite corner of the library with it and left it. yep, that's Tyler for ya!!! good times!

Cards from the Cabana
Old 04-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #6028
Mini Quack

Quote:

awe poor Dody I love ya he he he

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #6029
Mini Quack

Quote:
I remember that well!!! She was so little, I almost went to her first instead of you. LOL, I had to stop myself and be polite & say hi to the mama!!! I still hate that I couldn't have you over to the house since I had to get to the library to set things up. Then Ty came & took the case of water for me but didn't know where to put it so he went to the farther opposite corner of the library with it and left it. yep, that's Tyler for ya!!! good times!
It is a great memory for me too and I got to meet Jennie B I will never forget how "less than tall " I felt standing next to her and you...that would be one of Wally's choice of words
you all were so nice to invite me to join in...

I totally understood you needing to get to the library and set up... just the best time element for us...

yes she was little...still at about 5 pounds then... and she got her first "spa day" to meet you all

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #6030
Mini Quack

Oh Wow...that was more of a job than I anticipated...
Daisy is all fresh and clean, brushed, combed, and de-matted... not totally,
but she was very good girl and deserved a break...

here is my over do grooming baby dog ...lots of fluff here
and a pile of furry mats that I was able to get out... Sure hope Tina appreciates this ...
Attached Thumbnails
img_7860.jpg   img_7861.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #6031
Mini Quack

and while I had the camera card in, here is a couple of Buddy the cat and my little "buddy" he was having a "jammie day " at grammas"
Attached Thumbnails
img_7799.jpg   img_7800.jpg   img_7802.jpg  

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #6032
ink, paper, & icing crafter

Howdy everyone! I finally get a chance to sit down and my sinuses have decided to work me! UGH! Oh well. It could be worse!
Old 04-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #6033
ink, paper, & icing crafter

OK, here are this week's cakes.

The first one is the baby shower cake for my cousin Abbey.

The second is Dustin's Lego Star Wars.
Attached Thumbnails
baby-boy-animals.jpg   lego-star-wars-b-day.jpg  
Old 04-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #6034
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I'm sorry, Dody. I didn't mean to leave you out, sweetie. I was trying to remember every one.

How'd the appraisal go?
Old 04-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #6035
Mini Quack

I think I will go read... hope you all are enjoying your afternoon...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Old 04-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #6036
Stazon Splitcoast

Great cakes, Krista... as always.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #6037
Stazon Splitcoast

Back from the customer appreciation thing. It was cold and windy. Then it decided to rain. Home enjoying a cup of fluffy and heartwarming conversation with Adrian before I head to the studio.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #6038
Stazon Splitcoast

We're at 61 degrees and it wouldn't be so bad but I swear that wind is straight out of the north. I might need a second hot shower just to warm up.

Soni, how are you feeling today? any better?
Old 04-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #6039
Mini Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
We're at 61 degrees and it wouldn't be so bad but I swear that wind is straight out of the north. I might need a second hot shower just to warm up.

Soni, how are you feeling today? any better?
Hey Kel... yes a bit, but there is still some discomfort in my stomach, just not as severe as it was... It seems to be acting as acid reflex or ulcer type pain...I still have no clue from what ?
I am super tired, but it was a busy week with a few very early mornings...I tend to forget I cannot do those as well these days

thanks for asking

I did take today to sleep in extremely, and be super lazy... other than bathing and brushing Daisy and deep work on her coat, the most streuous thing I have done is to sit and read a book... another good find on my book shelf I think I will wander next door for a burger with the Quick family tho

It is only 56 here today and about the same tomorrow...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery

Last edited by Soni B; 04-22-2012 at 02:55 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #6040
Total Quack

Quote:
Sounds like a great day for all of you at church tomorrow Shell. I'm sure you all will make it a very special day.

I have finally gotten the house all cleaned up. Only took me 10 hours. I did a lot more than I usually do though, but I sure feel good when it's all spic and span. I think now I can talk to that lady at church that does some house cleaning to have her start coming over once a month to do the heavy stuff.

Just changed my bandages on my fingers. I found some med stuff up in my cabinet called 2nd skin. It's a non antibiotic healing gel. Hope it works. I looked it up on the Internet because I didn't remember buying it. Must have had it for some time.

I'm going to go change out the laundry and then head off to bed.

It was a wonderful day!! We saw so many people from the past. It was so nice. After the service and lunch at the church, we went to our youth minister's house. They were having a house-warming party. I hate the timing because everyone was so tired from the service. But we felt like we needed to be there. That was good, too. More friends and fellowship.

We ate supper out since we didn't leave the party until after 5, and now, we're home. Really glad to be here. I'm worn out. Tomorrow, though, we get to stay home. Works for me!