Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Everyday Chit Chat (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/)
-   -   TSBT #5 Twisted Sistahs (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/tsbt-5-twisted-sistahs-t538236.html)

wannabcre8tive 09-19-2011 10:13 AM

TSBT #5 Twisted Sistahs

Hey Bus Riders, we have outgrown the other bus and have moved on to a bigger and better one. Now, this is more like it, really posh, a great navigation system and the top is more comfy for the bad girls. :)

Our other thread is getting close to explosive so you will need to start posting to this one.

Marleygo 09-19-2011 10:16 AM

ok...thanks for the new bus, oh sweet bus driver! I'm still in the surgical waiting room....no news yet.

wannabcre8tive 09-19-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marleygo (Post 18740525)
ok...thanks for the new bus, oh sweet bus driver! I'm still in the surgical waiting room....no news yet.

Welcome to our new home.

I told Greenie I was coming on to see if there was word from you, when there wasn't, I noticed that we really needed the new bus.

Sistah, you and DH are in our thoughts. Let us know how the surgery went, when you you can.

Big Hugs.
Shirtley

heartsong47 09-19-2011 10:51 AM

Oh a new bus, so glad, and what color is this one?.....lol must be red for all the love here!

~CA~ 09-19-2011 11:00 AM

Lovely Driver! Thanks for the new bus!

Punk, just keep us informed when you can.

Tater 09-19-2011 11:52 AM

I get to pick the new color of the new and improved Bus and it is Periwinkle!!!! Yeah!!

I so enjoyed chatting with Shirt and Greenie!! Y'all thanks for calling! Sorry I had to cut it short but my other phone was ringing and it was Mom's Dr. They called to schedule her PET Scan. All her calls come through me as she just gets too confused. Hope y'all have fun during your visit.

Les, you and hubby have been running in and out of my mind all day today. Sending up prayers for a smooth recovery for him. Don't wear yourself out!

wannabcre8tive 09-19-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tater (Post 18740759)
I get to pick the new color of the new and improved Bus and it is Periwinkle!!!! Yeah!!

I so enjoyed chatting with Shirt and Greenie!! Y'all thanks for calling! Sorry I had to cut it short but my other phone was ringing and it was Mom's Dr. They called to schedule her PET Scan. All her calls come through me as she just gets too confused. Hope y'all have fun during your visit.

Les, you and hubby have been running in and out of my mind all day today. Sending up prayers for a smooth recovery for him. Don't wear yourself out!

Awww, Tate, I thought you wanted PINK.

wannabcre8tive 09-19-2011 12:24 PM

I have to tell you the color is "Yellow". That way, maybe, everyone can see me coming and get outta my way. :)

wenchie 09-19-2011 01:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
:confused:

Tater 09-19-2011 02:50 PM

Lord have Mercy, y'all R scarin me!!!! Yella???? For a Bus????? Whiiiiiieeeee would you want a yella bus????? Might as well color it Armadillo grey or somethin. Geesh Shirt.......................

Marleygo 09-19-2011 03:12 PM

Wenchie, you are too funny, GF!

I think da bus should be red on one side, periwinkle on the other side, yeller on top with a purple rearend! I kinda like that!

Hubby is in his room now. Long day....for me, not him! LOL! He slept all day! Doc said he did well.....lots of loose bodies that the doc had to get out, which made the surgery an hour longer. He is doing well now, not in a real lot of pain. He downed his dinner and is wide awake.

Thanks, from the bottom of my tippy toes to the top of my red highlighted head, for your prayers! I so know Mark did well because of your prayers!!! Tater....No wonder I"m exhausted....I've been running in and out of your head all day!!!! Whew! LOL!

irishgreensue 09-19-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wenchie (Post 18741016)
:confused:

You messin' with our pic's? Watch out for the horns. :)

You get a nice new seat on the top of the bus.

You are too funny.

irishgreensue 09-19-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tater (Post 18741282)
Lord have Mercy, y'all R scarin me!!!! Yella???? For a Bus????? Whiiiiiieeeee would you want a yella bus????? Might as well color it Armadillo grey or somethin. Geesh Shirt.......................

It is bright yeller. Now that is purty. We can put some purple polka dots on it if you like. (pink ones, too)

wannabcre8tive 09-19-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishgreensue (Post 18741767)

You are too funny.

Greenie, that sounds like something I would say. Bwahahahahahaha.

wannabcre8tive 09-19-2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marleygo (Post 18741370)
Wenchie, you are too funny, GF!

I think da bus should be red on one side, periwinkle on the other side, yeller on top with a purple rearend! I kinda like that!

Hubby is in his room now. Long day....for me, not him! LOL! He slept all day! Doc said he did well.....lots of loose bodies that the doc had to get out, which made the surgery an hour longer. He is doing well now, not in a real lot of pain. He downed his dinner and is wide awake.

Thanks, from the bottom of my tippy toes to the top of my red highlighted head, for your prayers! I so know Mark did well because of your prayers!!! Tater....No wonder I"m exhausted....I've been running in and out of your head all day!!!! Whew! LOL!

Lesley, so glad to hear that your dh is doing well. That is great news. I hope he has a very speedy recovery.

wenchie 09-20-2011 04:00 AM

Lesely, so good to hear your dh is doing well. Wishing him a speedy recovery :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishgreensue (Post 18741767)

You are too funny.

Perfect! I wanna feel the wind in my hair! LOL

cdesousa5 09-20-2011 05:26 AM

Lesley
I'm praying for a quick recovery for your DH.

Hope everyone's having a great Tuesday!

I'm off to take my son to piano lessons then to the store.

Brat Cards 09-20-2011 09:29 AM

Hey Punk,

I prayed for Mr. Punk on the other bus. It's been real lucky for me. I hope he has a speedy and good recovery.

Shirt, Kathy, Greenie - You PEOPLE SKEEEEEERRRRRR me! I think there should be strobe lights on that bus so I can see you coming with your brain sucking straws!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Wenchie on top of the bus with her photo editing SKILLS!? I think we need new theme music too! Jaws theme!! - YouTube

Tater 09-20-2011 02:59 PM

I think our bus needs them purple lights underneath and some of those springs that are on "low riders" so we can pop up & down to some theme music. Brat, I was thinking more like Bad Boys theme: Twisted Sistahs, Twisted Sistahs whatchagonna do when the Driver makes you ride on the top?????

Les/Punk hope today was a good day for the Mr. Sometimes when the anesthesia from surgery wears off, day two can be a real trial.

Mimi Pat, how was it??? Got photos?

~CA~ 09-20-2011 08:19 PM

LOW RI DER!!! *Latino music in the background* LOL!!

sillyfilly 09-20-2011 09:54 PM

Les I am so thankful that everything went well with your husband! I pray for a fast recovery. You take care of you too!

Green one are you home yet or still out jet setting?

Hi everyone. I cleaned all day on this dirty house now I have to get things ready downstairs. We have a wood stove down there so in the winter we spend our time downstairs. Its really cozy. If my kitchen were down there we would live down there most of the time. I didn't play at the Teaparty I was too busy. Happy day everyone.

Brat Cards 09-20-2011 11:10 PM

Oh Yeah CA!

Carlos Santana - Low Rider.mp3, Free Download and Plays

~CA~ 09-21-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat Cards (Post 18746206)

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!! Yeah!!

irishgreensue 09-21-2011 08:13 AM

Hi All!!!

No lucky for me I still have today with my Sis, Shirt!! Won't be home till tomorrow night, so it will be Friday when I get onto my computer - we are trying to make the most of our time, so I gotta go now - talk to y'all soon - Shirt has been keeping me up to date on all your news - keeping all of your needs in my prayers - miss ya, Kathy, sure wish you could have stayed longer!!
Hugs to all mu Sistahs!!

~CA~ 09-21-2011 08:31 AM

Oh, Greenie! I'm so jealous! Glad you're having fun though!!!

Marleygo 09-21-2011 12:53 PM

Hi all....thanks for all of the prayers! Hubby is home....didn't have a good night at all. Today he is bored. He doesn't read or do puzzles....he is not one to sit around, so he is really bored. Again, I thank you for your prayers.

Now I need prayers again......I know, I needy!!!! :P My stepdaughter just found out today that her baby has Edwards syndrome. Laura is due on Jan. 23. After reading up on Edwards syndrome on the internet this afternoon, it doesn't look good. Most babies with this either don't live till delivery or won't live to see their first birthday. It is so heartbreaking. Please keep Laura and Casey in your prayers. I'm so sorry to be so needy right now.......

wannabcre8tive 09-21-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat Cards (Post 18746206)

That makes me think that George is going to be stepping on the bus at any moment. :)

wannabcre8tive 09-21-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat Cards (Post 18743994)
Hey Punk,

I prayed for Mr. Punk on the other bus. It's been real lucky for me. I hope he has a speedy and good recovery.

Shirt, Kathy, Greenie - You PEOPLE SKEEEEEERRRRRR me! I think there should be strobe lights on that bus so I can see you coming with your brain sucking straws!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Wenchie on top of the bus with her photo editing SKILLS!? I think we need new theme music too! Jaws theme!! - YouTube

Brat, we even skeer ourselves. ;)

wannabcre8tive 09-21-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marleygo (Post 18748058)
Hi all....thanks for all of the prayers! Hubby is home....didn't have a good night at all. Today he is bored. He doesn't read or do puzzles....he is not one to sit around, so he is really bored. Again, I thank you for your prayers.

Now I need prayers again......I know, I needy!!!! :P My stepdaughter just found out today that her baby has Edwards syndrome. Laura is due on Jan. 23. After reading up on Edwards syndrome on the internet this afternoon, it doesn't look good. Most babies with this either don't live till delivery or won't live to see their first birthday. It is so heartbreaking. Please keep Laura and Casey in your prayers. I'm so sorry to be so needy right now.......

Sorry to hear about you news. We will be praying.

I hope DH likes to sleep a lot. He has been prayed for today and Nurse Lesley. We will continue to keep you prayed up.

Tater 09-21-2011 01:16 PM

Yep, Santana is a fav of mine for many years!!!

Les/Punk, I had to look up Edwards too. So sorry to hear this. Prayers for those two as they face this new challenge.

Today I learned that a good friend of mine's daughter passed away. Thirty years old......cancer. Sad.

OK, now on with life and make the best of it while we can! Keeping those who need prayer in my heart.

Brat Cards 09-21-2011 01:33 PM

Oh Lesley,

There is so much pain for your family! I'm praying for the Holy Spirit to put his arms around all of you.

I'm glad your DH is doing so well. Don't let him get cocky and overdo it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marleygo (Post 18748058)

Brat Cards 09-21-2011 01:34 PM

Yes, Tater - we all need to count our blessings too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tater (Post 18748114)
Yep, Santana is a fav of mine for many years!!!

Les/Punk, I had to look up Edwards too. So sorry to hear this. Prayers for those two as they face this new challenge.

Today I learned that a good friend of mine's daughter passed away. Thirty years old......cancer. Sad.

OK, now on with life and make the best of it while we can! Keeping those who need prayer in my heart.

101Airborne 09-21-2011 06:51 PM

Lesley, glad your DH is coming along and will keep Laura and Casey in my prayers (and will light candles for them and the baby).

Brain sucking straws - hmmm?

A new bus - oooh, let's put really big speakers on it, oooh, oooh, and spinner wheels!

Hugs all around!

heartsong47 09-21-2011 06:55 PM

So sorry to hear about the baby Leslie:( will keep baby and mommy on prayers!!

Tater 09-23-2011 01:34 AM

OK, I obviously am computer challenged. Shirt, when you told me to click on the paperclip to post a thumbnail.............what paperclip? I feel so stupid!!!! Mmmmmmmm......should be used to that by now. I probably need a blow by blow explanation.

~CA~ 09-23-2011 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tater (Post 18752974)
OK, I obviously am computer challenged. Shirt, when you told me to click on the paperclip to post a thumbnail.............what paperclip? I feel so stupid!!!! Mmmmmmmm......should be used to that by now. I probably need a blow by blow explanation.

Tate, first of all, you must be in ADVANCED mode, like when you quote someone, and you will see two lines at the top with icons. After the "A" where you change the colors of your font, there's a smiley face and then the paper clip. You click on that lil' paper clip and another window pops up. Click on "Choose a File" (to upload) and select a photo from your computer. Then, click "Upload". When it's uploaded, you close that window and you can PREVIEW your posts. Click SUBMIT and you're done! Easy Peesy!!

~CA~ 09-23-2011 09:29 AM

I haven't been online much lately, but I got my TSC card done and uploaded it! We DO have priorities! LOL! :)

Marleygo 09-23-2011 09:33 AM

Hi gals! What a week!

Hubby is doing ok.... pain is tolerable. We should be able to take the bandages off and he can get a shower today...that should make him feel better. He is still sleeping a lot due to the Percocet, but that is ok, the more sleeping he does, the more he doesn't move his shoulder. We see the doc on 9/30.....then I guess PT should start.

I realized today that I hadn't made a card since 9/14. SO, I made myself to up to the craft room while hubby was sleeping and made my TSC challenge card. It was easy and quick. I hope to make more today sometime....maybe. I also want to get out the fall decorations and get them up this weekend. Just a matter of going to the basement and gettin' the 'stuff'! It is really raining today and is supposed to rain all weekend.

I am praying for all of your needs and requests. My prayer list just grows and grows, but that is A-OK....keeps me outta trouble and on my knees!

Love you gals, berry, berry much!!!!! MUAH!!!!

Marleygo 09-23-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsBoz (Post 18754263)
I haven't been online much lately, but I got my TSC card done and uploaded it! We DO have priorities! LOL! :)

CA, thanks for playing along this week. I appreciate it!

Who's turn is it for next week?

~CA~ 09-23-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marleygo (Post 18754273)
CA, thanks for playing along this week. I appreciate it!

Who's turn is it for next week?

It's our lovely driver!!!

Sept 30 - Shirtley

Oct 7 - Kathy

Oct 14 - Sylvia

Oct 21 - CA

Oct 28 - Tate