Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Everyday Chit Chat (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/)
-   -   is that really true? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/really-true-t566985.html)

clairehobby 01-09-2013 12:36 AM

is that really true?
 
i saw many recruiting advertisement online about handmade crafts , they always pay high and you can do the job at home, is it real? As i'm a student, and i want to use my spare time to do sothing valueable, do you think it is real ?

BathBelle 01-09-2013 02:00 AM

In the UK I would say definitely don't do it. You would end up working many hours for a few pounds. Maybe it's different in the states.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Ruth

Novell 01-09-2013 07:12 AM

I agree that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

clairehobby 01-09-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BathBelle (Post 19931509)
In the UK I would say definitely don't do it. You would end up working many hours for a few pounds. Maybe it's different in the states.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Ruth

Thanks, i really want to take a part time job , but i have no idea about where to find it.

ladybug designz 01-09-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairehobby (Post 19933671)
Thanks, i really want to take a part time job , but i have no idea about where to find it.

I wish you luck in finding part time work but do be very careful with the online jobs advertised most if not all are way to good to be true :?

rockie1 01-10-2013 08:58 AM

Claire-you mentioned that you are a part time student, have you ever thought about a fast food place. I know that in our town we have a college and a lot of the students work at MacDonalds because they will work around your schedule and amount of hours that you need. Just my thoughts. Brenda

clairehobby 01-10-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybug designz (Post 19933674)
I wish you luck in finding part time work but do be very careful with the online jobs advertised most if not all are way to good to be true :?

Thanks, i will be careful.

clairehobby 01-14-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BathBelle (Post 19931509)
In the UK I would say definitely don't do it. You would end up working many hours for a few pounds. Maybe it's different in the states.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Ruth

Thanks , many of my friends said it is not real and will not pay for my works. I will find a part-time job in a better way.

clairehobby 01-14-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockie1 (Post 19934240)
Claire-you mentioned that you are a part time student, have you ever thought about a fast food place. I know that in our town we have a college and a lot of the students work at MacDonalds because they will work around your schedule and amount of hours that you need. Just my thoughts. Brenda

That sounds good , i will consider about find a resturant.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:02 AM.