Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Everyday Chit Chat (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/)
-   -   "Hail to the Lurker" (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/everyday-chit-chat-f10/hail-lurker-t2794.html)

Lori_G 07-04-2004 09:11 AM

"Hail to the Lurker"

You never post, but that's OK...
I know that you're signed on today! :wink:

You read each thread with facination,
Giving it all your concentration!

And though you may not post today,
I know you will FOR SURE some day!

And when you finally cross that line,
Your post will make us ALL feel Fine!!!

GO FOR IT!

hugs & cardstock,
Lori

PrincessMi 07-04-2004 09:49 AM

Too Cute Lori and soooo on the target for this group. Thanks for sharing!! :lol:

Beate 07-04-2004 10:06 AM

Lori...this is awesome. You rock!

LOL
Big hug.

AZ Donna 07-07-2004 08:18 AM

Hail to the Lurker

Very cute and describes me to a T! I've "talked" but have not posted any cards yet. You gals are all so good. I'm afraid that no one would comment on mine!

Sunf1ower 07-07-2004 08:26 AM

AZDonna, I'm the same way! I post comments occassionally, but I'm not sure if I have the guts to post a card! :)

AZ Donna 07-07-2004 09:42 AM

hail to the Lurker

Sunflower,
Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like this!

Wantogonow 07-07-2004 10:24 AM

Very cute Lori! Have to save that one.

AZDonna and Sunflower think baby steps. First lurk, then chat/post, then when you feel comfortable post a card or tag....baby steps. Everybody is so nice here, how can you go wrong.

AZ Donna 07-07-2004 10:40 AM

Hail to the Lurker

Melissa,
Thanks for the encouragement! I will, I will!

AZ Donna

"Each day comes bearing gilfts. Untie the ribbons."

Stefanie 07-07-2004 10:42 AM

Great poem Lori and oh so true. I've been lurking and posted some comments to cards that I just couldn't resist. But getting involved in the conversations that go on here is a little different. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the "party line" of life and the call wasn't for me ! :oops: Now does that date me or what - I'm sure most of you don't even know what a party line is !! LOL Oh well, I'm learning that there is room for everyone on this site.
After convention I'll post some stamped items - I just have to figure out how :?
Have a great day everyone !
Stef -

peanutsmom 07-07-2004 11:02 AM

This is me to a T. I lurked for months before posting any comments at all. Then I posted a comment here and there. Then my mother posted cards and was so excited about the comments she got that I just HAD to do it. I managed to upload wrong - sorry for the extra work Beate :oops: - but it was so exciting seeing my cards on my favorite site!!! I still can't get over it. I can't wait to make more and post them! (I'll do it right this time :wink: )

TexasGrammy 07-07-2004 01:08 PM

Cute Poem!

Hi Lori G,

Great lurker poem! Another writer amongst us!!
Smiles to you! ~TexasGrammy

Christine P 07-07-2004 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefanie
Sometimes I feel like I'm on the "party line" of life and the call wasn't for me ! :oops: Now does that date me or what - I'm sure most of you don't even know what a party line is !!

I know what a party line is! Does that date me?? :shock:

I'm intimidated to post work as well. I guess I will find the confidence someday... after I find the talent! :)

Cute poem!

C

Kar 07-07-2004 02:52 PM

great poem.. very cute!! :lol:

karla 07-07-2004 04:23 PM

This poem describes me too. I'm not sure that I'll ever post card though. My designs are always CASEd. I enjoy stamping but just can't seem to come up original designs. The cards on this site are great.

stampinalot 07-07-2004 08:23 PM

Great Poem and oh so true! Ditto... Lurker & poster but NEVER a scanned card. You all are TOO good for me to even consider it! Keep up the great work ya all!

Sue

Lori_G 07-09-2004 08:07 PM

Oh I strongly suggest you post your cards... Everyone is so supportive! You are probably your own biggest critic. Others will look at wour work with much more generous eyes! :D Remember, it's not about perfection - it's about creativity!!

hugs & cardstock,

Lori