Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #641
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

What you talking about kerriann? What does a person do with it? Mix in something?
Operation Write Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #642
Stazon Splitcoast

Will it make my hair grow faster???
Operation Write Home
Old 06-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #643
Crimping Master

eat it. It's a spread. We usually eat it on toast. Google it.....

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Old 06-12-2010, 05:07 AM   #644
Stazon Splitcoast

Got it. I will try it if you send it. I will try JUST ABOUT anything!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #645
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerriannb View Post
Girls,

Will read all these last posts and probably write a monologue, but, I have just acquired 2 x 6gm packets of vegemite. First 2 girls in get them sent so they can try this true Aussie icon........

oooh...i would love to try!

Old 06-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #646
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
The first picture is before, and the second is after today's haircut. you can be honest. not so sure I like it, but it will grow again!
i think you look just fine! you go girl!!!

i know the "mushroom" feeling too.....but you will get use to it quickly. it'll take longer to remember not to use as much shampoo though...i still forget sometimes LOL.......

and you will love how quick it is to style!

i love mine short now......i know DH wishes i still had it super long, but he just never knew all the work it took! i can style and 3 days later only need a quick touch up with the flat iron!

Old 06-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #647
Hardware Hotshot

ok, i'll post so you can click and see me better than in my avatar...see my "shroom -do" LOL

Last edited by sempermom; 03-03-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Old 06-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #648
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjpp View Post
Tonight's the big night. I thought I would post a picture here of Katie's graduation. She's the tall one in the middle. ....getting ready for my tears of joy
what a beautiful picture! dont forget the tissues!

Old 06-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #649
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkijo View Post
Oh the reason he was calling for me was to tell me Louie brought him a mouse! .GOOD KITTY! Man was it a fatty too! I hope its the one the keeps walking in my sink at night, I can hear silverware move! grrrrr

awww...Louie needs a prize!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #650
Crimping Master

Laurie & Holly - you win. I'll post it during the week. I am off to the papercraft expo in Brisbane today with one of my friends. And yes, it is extrmely early, would you beleive I have been having trouble sleeping this week!!!

Because I Can........

Old 06-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #651
Crimping Master

I have cut and copied this from another group I am in - Scrap of Faith
I have mentioned my step-daughter occasionally. She had been estranged from her Dad for quite a while, due to her Mother. She came away with us at Easter and we are all in quite a lot of contact. She is (and always has been) especially close to the boys. She started uni this year, and after a few weeks of boarding with a lady she moved in with her new boyfriend. We were not happy with this and explained why, etc, but decided to let nature run it's course. Well, the dam burst over the weekend, and the boys were asked by Sheridon to go and get her (about 20 minutes away). That night we had crying and sobbing followed by screaming and yelling, and every other emotion that I can think of. My sister came over to give me some time out. She has now decided that she wants to live with us, and defer from uni next semester, all of which is fine with us.
Unfortunatley, her Mother has many issues, and uses guilt as one of her ways to get things done her way. For example, she told Sheridon that her marriage would probably fall apart when Sheridon left for uni as she was the only thing keeping her and her Husband together. This is not an unusual sort of statement to come from her Mother. Sheridon has been brought up having her Mother dependant on her and being told that she has to be perfect and the strong one.
Our family thinks completely differently and we only want her to act like a normal 17 year old and to be happy.
My sister, myself and Sheridon spent almost 2 hours with my pastor yesterday which helped immensley.
Sheridon has decided that she is going to tel her Mother and Step Father what has been going on (they know none of this) tonight, and she wants my sister's husband and Mitchell to be there. Her Father and I are staying away, but my Sister will be there as a back up. This will not be a pleasant confrontation, as Sheridon's mother is vindictive, selfish, and has many, many issues. Mitchell has taken the afternoon of work as stress leave, as he is the one that Sheridon has dumped most of her problems on.
Next.......
Well everything is going fairly well here. Sheridon went to her Mother's doctor (I made sure that she knew she could see him on her own, which she did), and he was aparetnly lovely. He was also happy with what my doctor had done, by way of meds and advice, and advised her to keep seeing him. Apparently, her head is still to full of 'soup' for us to work out a mnetal health care plan and starting some counselling of some sort, but that will come. I am exceptionally blessed to have a really good friend who is a psycologist, so am able to get advice from her. Right now, she needs lots of love, reasurance and some normal family life, which we are able to give freely and unconditionally. Mitch is on prac at TAFE for the next 3 weeks and is then supposed to be moving out. There is now a hiccup with the moving out, but he has been absolutely marvelous and moved into the garage. I feel pretty awful about this, especially as it is winter, but he is happy fo now, and said that Sheridon needs to have her own room asap. The doctor has asked her to talk to each family member separately and promise them that she will not self harm or try to kill herself. The jolted her Dad a bit, as I really don't think he was quite aware how deep her guilt/feelings were. He has been away all week as well, which is pretty normal. We have deferred her uni exams, and she wants to defer uni next semester and find a job. I hinestly don't care, so long as we can get her feeling better about herself and she is happy to get up and go wherever she needs to go every morning.
The strangest thing happened on Friday night at dinner. Everyone was home, and Mitch had a frind over. Mitch has spacers in both ears, which is a constant source of conversation, as we don;t like them - but it is his decision, so we respect that. Anyway, there was the normal dinner banter - how was your day?, teasing, plans for the weekend (Bug is away at SYG), etc. Just a normal family around the dinner table. After dinner, Sheridon came and gave me a hug and thanked me for lettting her be part of our dysfunctinctional family. She has never had that experience, except at our place, and she really hasn't been her for 2 1/2 years due to her Mother. I had to go to the bathroom and have some tears.
Her Mother is causing issues, but we all seem to be coping with them. I have a good friend who is in the police force, and she has advised us to keep the screen doors locked at all times, and to keep all messages. Seems ridiculous, doesn't it? She sent Sheridon a really narky text message saying that would not be helping with any financial support any more, and if she ever wanted to come back to the Durack House (not home), then they would have to discuss it. The rest of the message basically said that her and her Husband would also prefer that any further conversations that they have with Sheridon involve family only and not outsiders. She was referring to the 'meeting' the other nigh with Mitch, Uncle Des and Aunty Peta. Now Peta might be my sister, and Mitch is technically her step brother (although the kids never mention the word step), but her Mother has known Des as long as my DH has and he has been Uncle Des since the Day Sheridon was born, so as far as I am concerned everyone around that table was family!
I have deferred my uni exams, and am just concentrating on being a wife and mother at the moment, as well as getting ready for 30 June. So far I have been holding up really well, although I have increased some of my meds and am seeing my pshych this week. I am very blessed to have wonderful family and friends to vent to whenever I need to. Today I am off to the papercraft expo with a frind, which should be good. Her Grandma passed away yesterday morning, so we will be good comany for each other!I am not questionaing Gods hand in this, although I am wondering about his timing.
When talking to somone in our church family the other day, she asked what my greatest concern was. I laugh now, but I told her it was having another female in the house!!!

OK - so there will be no moe drama from me, but if you don't here from me for a few days I have probably gone insane!

Because I Can........

Old 06-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #652
Stazon Splitcoast

Kerriann, I hope it helped to type it all out and get it out of your head. If that makes any sense. When I go thru stuff I find that writing about it helps. My counselor told me to write letters, but not send them. That works too. I did send one though, and well, it didn't turn out so great. Oh well. Lesson learned! I sure feel terrible for Sheridon to have had to live like that. No person deserves that from anyone. Glad she had you all to turn to!

Holly, I will love to have my hair that long again. I like to be able to pull it back a lil to keep it out of my face. I don't want to cut it any shorter than it already is though! You have cute hair!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #653
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Laurie & Holly - you win. I'll post it during the week. I am off to the papercraft expo in Brisbane today with one of my friends. And yes, it is extrmely early, would you beleive I have been having trouble sleeping this week!!!

thank you Kerriann!
that is so sweet of you!

Old 06-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #654
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
I have cut and copied this from another group I am in - Scrap of Faith
I have mentioned my step-daughter occasionally. She had been estranged from her Dad for quite a while, due to her Mother. She came away with us at Easter and we are all in quite a lot of contact. She is (and always has been) especially close to the boys. She started uni this year, and after a few weeks of boarding with a lady she moved in with her new boyfriend. We were not happy with this and explained why, etc, but decided to let nature run it's course. Well, the dam burst over the weekend, and the boys were asked by Sheridon to go and get her (about 20 minutes away). That night we had crying and sobbing followed by screaming and yelling, and every other emotion that I can think of. My sister came over to give me some time out. She has now decided that she wants to live with us, and defer from uni next semester, all of which is fine with us.
Unfortunatley, her Mother has many issues, and uses guilt as one of her ways to get things done her way. For example, she told Sheridon that her marriage would probably fall apart when Sheridon left for uni as she was the only thing keeping her and her Husband together. This is not an unusual sort of statement to come from her Mother. Sheridon has been brought up having her Mother dependant on her and being told that she has to be perfect and the strong one.
Our family thinks completely differently and we only want her to act like a normal 17 year old and to be happy.
My sister, myself and Sheridon spent almost 2 hours with my pastor yesterday which helped immensley.
Sheridon has decided that she is going to tel her Mother and Step Father what has been going on (they know none of this) tonight, and she wants my sister's husband and Mitchell to be there. Her Father and I are staying away, but my Sister will be there as a back up. This will not be a pleasant confrontation, as Sheridon's mother is vindictive, selfish, and has many, many issues. Mitchell has taken the afternoon of work as stress leave, as he is the one that Sheridon has dumped most of her problems on.
Next.......
Well everything is going fairly well here. Sheridon went to her Mother's doctor (I made sure that she knew she could see him on her own, which she did), and he was aparetnly lovely. He was also happy with what my doctor had done, by way of meds and advice, and advised her to keep seeing him. Apparently, her head is still to full of 'soup' for us to work out a mnetal health care plan and starting some counselling of some sort, but that will come. I am exceptionally blessed to have a really good friend who is a psycologist, so am able to get advice from her. Right now, she needs lots of love, reasurance and some normal family life, which we are able to give freely and unconditionally. Mitch is on prac at TAFE for the next 3 weeks and is then supposed to be moving out. There is now a hiccup with the moving out, but he has been absolutely marvelous and moved into the garage. I feel pretty awful about this, especially as it is winter, but he is happy fo now, and said that Sheridon needs to have her own room asap. The doctor has asked her to talk to each family member separately and promise them that she will not self harm or try to kill herself. The jolted her Dad a bit, as I really don't think he was quite aware how deep her guilt/feelings were. He has been away all week as well, which is pretty normal. We have deferred her uni exams, and she wants to defer uni next semester and find a job. I hinestly don't care, so long as we can get her feeling better about herself and she is happy to get up and go wherever she needs to go every morning.
The strangest thing happened on Friday night at dinner. Everyone was home, and Mitch had a frind over. Mitch has spacers in both ears, which is a constant source of conversation, as we don;t like them - but it is his decision, so we respect that. Anyway, there was the normal dinner banter - how was your day?, teasing, plans for the weekend (Bug is away at SYG), etc. Just a normal family around the dinner table. After dinner, Sheridon came and gave me a hug and thanked me for lettting her be part of our dysfunctinctional family. She has never had that experience, except at our place, and she really hasn't been her for 2 1/2 years due to her Mother. I had to go to the bathroom and have some tears.
Her Mother is causing issues, but we all seem to be coping with them. I have a good friend who is in the police force, and she has advised us to keep the screen doors locked at all times, and to keep all messages. Seems ridiculous, doesn't it? She sent Sheridon a really narky text message saying that would not be helping with any financial support any more, and if she ever wanted to come back to the Durack House (not home), then they would have to discuss it. The rest of the message basically said that her and her Husband would also prefer that any further conversations that they have with Sheridon involve family only and not outsiders. She was referring to the 'meeting' the other nigh with Mitch, Uncle Des and Aunty Peta. Now Peta might be my sister, and Mitch is technically her step brother (although the kids never mention the word step), but her Mother has known Des as long as my DH has and he has been Uncle Des since the Day Sheridon was born, so as far as I am concerned everyone around that table was family!
I have deferred my uni exams, and am just concentrating on being a wife and mother at the moment, as well as getting ready for 30 June. So far I have been holding up really well, although I have increased some of my meds and am seeing my pshych this week. I am very blessed to have wonderful family and friends to vent to whenever I need to. Today I am off to the papercraft expo with a frind, which should be good. Her Grandma passed away yesterday morning, so we will be good comany for each other!I am not questionaing Gods hand in this, although I am wondering about his timing.
When talking to somone in our church family the other day, she asked what my greatest concern was. I laugh now, but I told her it was having another female in the house!!!

OK - so there will be no moe drama from me, but if you don't here from me for a few days I have probably gone insane!
WOW!
i hope all works out for all of you
(((( HUGS)))) to all.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #655
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
Kerriann, I hope it helped to type it all out and get it out of your head. If that makes any sense. When I go thru stuff I find that writing about it helps. My counselor told me to write letters, but not send them. That works too. I did send one though, and well, it didn't turn out so great. Oh well. Lesson learned! I sure feel terrible for Sheridon to have had to live like that. No person deserves that from anyone. Glad she had you all to turn to!

Holly, I will love to have my hair that long again. I like to be able to pull it back a lil to keep it out of my face. I don't want to cut it any shorter than it already is though! You have cute hair!
Thanks Laurie! it goes alot shorter in the back...you know...that "wedgie" style LOL...........

Old 06-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #656
Stazon Splitcoast

Mine is somewhat shorter in the back, but not a ton. I can pull the sides back a bit, but I will love it when it's just a tad longer. Probably a few weeks. My hair grows pretty fast actually. I know...quit whining then!

Tom is grilling chicken for dinner. YUM!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #657
Hardware Hotshot

ooooh..dinner at Lauries!

you're not whining, its just still new!

Old 06-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #658
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Door County Wisconsin

A few pictures from our vacation last weekend....

Tom by Lake Michigan

Cana Island Lighthouse (yes we climbed all the way up to the top!)

Lake Michigan on a calm day
Attached Thumbnails
copy-img_0899.jpg   copy-img_0920.jpg   copy-img_0907.jpg  
Operation Write Home
Old 06-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #659
Stazon Splitcoast

That would be fun to get together for dinner. Tom is a fabulous cook! Especially on the grill. He can out-do Texas Roadhouse steaks for sure, and his bbq ribs are fabulous. Even burgers are awesome!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #660
Stazon Splitcoast

We picked 42 pounds of strawberries today. We have them all taken care of, and they are for the most part in the freezer. I kept out enough for strawberry bread. YUM!!!

I am tired. I am REALLY looking forward to getting done with training the girl that is replacing me at my job. I am anxious to only have one job again. I will miss the money, but enough is enough!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #661
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Holy buckets that's a ton of strawberries!

Kerriann.. HUGS!

Laurie, no worries on the hair, 1. it grows back 2. it's summer, good time for short stuff!

I just can not remember what I read.. going back!
Old 06-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #662
Hardware Hotshot

WOW! thats a lotta berries Laurie! did you mkae feeezer jam with any? Call me when the bread is done, i'll bring the cofffee...LOL......

Old 06-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #663
Hardware Hotshot

Karen Thank you for the happy mail! it is beautiful!!!!

Old 06-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #664
Stazon Splitcoast

I do make freezer jam. I use the recipe that comes in the box of Sure Jell.

Karen, thank you for the adorable card! How sweet of you!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #665
Crimping Master

Laurie,
Thanks for the happy mail - you make such pretty cards. And don't be afraid of the big shot. I LOVE it now that I have started to use it!

Because I Can........

Old 06-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #666
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad that got to you ok. Glad you like the card! Hugs!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #667

I got pretty happy in 2's today!

Karen.. WOW! That card is beautiful!

Laurie, How did you do that? Very pretty!

Thank you girls!

Okay I had a family reunion last Friday and ne of my great neices started asking how each person was related. So I thought I have Family Tree Maker soI can make her a chart all her own.
I got home and opened it up and for some reason I am missing over 100 ppl! OMG!
SO here I have sat since Saturday morning doing nothing but fixing it! I have such a headache! LOL
Then I created a website fo rmy mom...
allwilmasfamily.shutterfly.com

if you wanna see... well I am off to finish sorting pics.

Love you all!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #668
Stazon Splitcoast

The lil square card you received in your happy mail Vikki is a Fresh Cut Note (found on page 168 of the current catalog) (not sure if it's retiring or not) and used the Fresh Cuts stamp set found on page 107 of the current SU catalog. Stamp the large image in Rich Razzleberry on the front of the card. Punch out the lil flower parts. VERY GENTLY put the brad in the middle. Attach a piece of Rich Razzleberry to the inside (to cover up the arms of the brad). It was really pretty easy...if you have the notes and the stamp set. Obviously you can make it any color you want. We just used Rich Razzleberry at the Shoebox Swap I attended where I made that.
Operation Write Home
Old 06-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #669
Crimping Master

This is what I do a lot of with the Fresh Cuts. The extra petals are the 'cut out' bits. I just use my water colour pencils to colour and, well, you can basically see the rest.
Also, does anyone have, or know anyone that has this set - I think it was called Bareback - that they would like to get rid of? I can't find anyone over here who has one that wants to parts with it, and would really like it.

Because I Can........

Last edited by Kerriannb; 09-13-2010 at 02:26 AM..
Old 06-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #670
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry Kerriann, I do not have that set! Cute cards though!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #671

Love the cards Kerriann!
Yes, I have the set Bareback.. sorry I can not part with it!

Bug bought that set for me before I started selling SU, it was my first SU set even.
Laurie sent me the cutest Post It Note holder and it was done with that set too, now Bug wants me to make her a few like that! Thanks Laurie! LOL

Well off to work on that website some more. I get 30 free prints for creating it, 20 for uploading pics and 10 for sharing it. Too bad they expire before the wedding.. that would have been great!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #672
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Good morning ladies!!!! I'm off to work in a few but I have been reading and trying to keep up!
First...Laurie...I like your hair short!!!! I have short hair myself. 42 pounds of strawberries!!! I have suchhhhh a hankering for strawberry shortbread now...mmmmm...with real whipped cream...mmmm....
Vicki..I love looking at pictures..I'll try to take a peek tonight when I get home from work--I know I'll need a glass of wine by then! It's gonna be a long night.
Holly and Laurie...enjoy your vegemite! I've never had it either ..but now I can't get that song outta my head! LOL
Kerriann...Hugs to you! So much is going on for you!
I'm glad you all liked the cards. It's fun having a place to send them other than family. I took up a challenge of mailing out at least one card per week. So far, it hasn't been hard at all. It sure beats making the cards and then not sending them out...which is what usually happens.
The weather in Massachusetts today, is a PERFECT 10! It's 69 degrees, total sun, it's just beautiful! I could live with this every day. By the end of the week it is suppose to be hot (in the 90s) and very humid. I should take a picture of my hair on Saturday and send it to you all. My hair "blows up" in the heat into a mess of frizzy curls...not pleasant at all. That, with my make-up melting off my face in streams...well..ya know...I'm about the most gorgeous thing around!! LOL.
I am looking forward to next week. I've taken extra time off to get the house in order for Katie's graduation party, then I'm driving Katie and another girl across the state to college orientation. SWe will come home the day before her party. I'm a bit worried about Katie. She doesn't even want to go to orientation. She's a real home-body. She has friends,loves to go out..but when she's tired...she's done. I know she wants to go away to school, but I think she might be caught up in the "romance" of going away. She is going to have an adjustment to sharing a room with someone. If she's already not excited about going to orientation..how's she going to be when she's going to REALLY be going? I just hope she has a great time at orientation and comes back excited.
Okay, I'm off to work ....hope you all enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #673
Kookie Creator

Hey there ladies! Sorry I've been incommunicado for so long, not sure where the time went! I've been peeking in and reading up on everyone, but it looks like I was a little late for Vegimite! *heehee*

Holly - Erm... I was curious, about the Evil Monkey comment.... do you have a posessed primate lurking around your house? LOL I'm also a devoted stick driver, and believe me, when there's a will there's a way when it comes to drinking coffee and shifting!

Kerriann - Tell the hubs he has a big ole Pfbbbbbt coming from over here about his comments on the baby outfits! I think they're ADORABLE!!! I'm a big ole Nestie addict, I can't remember the last time I made a card without using my nesties!

Laurie - I LOVE the haircut!! I like cutting mine in time for summer, but I agree, I like to be able to get it off my face too. I'm working on growing mine out right now, but it's so curly it gets a little busy if I don't keep a leash on it!

Karen - Congrats on the new grad! That's such an exciting time, both for the students and the families. My niece and nephews are all so far away, but we make a point of gathering in whatever state the grad is in to celebrate. Don't worry, once she settles in I'm sure she'll love College life!

Vikki - Your comment about the can crusher CRACKED ME UP!!! My hubs is guilty of things like that, and now I have the perfect answer for him! And just to make sure, I know with the storms yesterday there was a lil twister in your neighborhood.... you and all the critters okay? My hubs missed it by about 15 minutes on his way home yesterday afternoon, so I've been thinking/worrying about ya all day!
Old 06-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #674
Crimping Master

Holly - Erm... I was curious, about the Evil Monkey comment.... do you have a posessed primate lurking around your house? [/QUOTE]

You've mever watched Family Guy obviously. The kids watch it, and I beleive the fat kid (no idea what his name is) has one in his room!

Because I Can........

Old 06-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #675
Crimping Master

Have 2 half made cards here to post withe the vegemite, but have been a bit too mentaly exhausted the last few days to actually finish them. Changing all Sheridon's details and gettin her on all my stuff is a major brain exercise. I think we are almost there, although I think that every night and wake up with something that I thought of during the night.

Because I Can........

Old 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #676
Hardware Hotshot

HI everyone!

Rachel, yes! there must be something living in the closet, i can hear something snoring an evil scary sorta snore at night and DH swears it isnt him.....bwa ha ha..........

Karen, awww...i hope Katie is just having a bit of post grad - precollege jitters.....she will settle in quickly........

Kerriann....no worries on the vege....i know you have a lot going on....just be sure to take some time for yourself.....its alot and you need some "me" time to get through.....

Laurie...hows it going with all the berries? need a taste tester for quailty re-assurance???

Vikki.....whatchadoin?????????

Old 06-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #677
Stazon Splitcoast

Holly, I have strawberry muffins in the oven. Stop on over for one!

Kerriann, just send it when you have time. No worries! Thanks again!

Rachel, thank you for the compliment!

Vikki, stop playing duck, duck, goose! Sheesh...you have a wedding to plan girl!
Operation Write Home
Old 06-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #678
Stazon Splitcoast

Vikki, what are you doing for music? Just curious. You have the judge, the location, cupcakes (right?), do you have a dress? You have flowers. Comfy shoes? Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Put a penny in your shoe for good luck. You have an odd number of attendants (vs. an even number). I was told that is good luck. It's also supposed to be good luck if it rains. Now I'm thinking a nice lil rain shower about 2am that morning...so it's all dried up before the big event. You have the meal planned. Gift table, card basket is done, guest book and pen? Chairs and tables?

Girls, did I miss anything or goof it up???
Operation Write Home
Old 06-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #679
Hardware Hotshot

the rings!!!!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #680
Hardware Hotshot

oh man...i'm on my way...save me a muffin