Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2004, 04:33 AM   #1
Forum Fanatic

Default Days of Our Lives ~ Reunion Week

Okay, first if you haven't seen yesterday's ep, you might want to jump out now cause I'm going to rant!!

How the HALE did Tony survive, become captain of the fishing vessle, and catch all those survivors. I'm okay with some of the implausible, but that is just too far fetched!! I was so mad!! I cannot deal with this crap going on for another year. Nice to see Cassie for a one day tour though. It's just so freakin unbelievalbe.

Now ~ to the pleasantries. I am already crying over the previews, I can hardly wait for Doug and Julie to see each other as well as Abe and Lexie. That is going to make me just loose it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-09-2004, 04:40 AM   #2
Polyshrink Goddess

Haven't watched Days since I found out they were killing off Abe. Might have to tune in to see the reunions!
Old 11-09-2004, 04:45 AM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

OH MY you are so right it is just getting more and more crazy! Tony should be gone but then again if he was what story line would they focus on??! I can' t wait to see what happens when Maggie comes back! What will Mickey do - what about Tuscany or lack there of!! Maybe Hope and Bo can straighten out Shawn......
I like to tape a whole week and watch it all in one day so that way I am not in so much suspence!!! LOL

Be Yourself ~ Everyone else is taken ;)
Old 11-09-2004, 05:12 AM   #4
Pearl-ExPert

Default I have been watching

and I cannot believe that Tony was still alive yesterday...WTH? Hopefully it won't go on long..Kerilou
Old 11-09-2004, 05:49 AM   #5
Kookie Creator

Days is one of those far fetched soaps....it was their 39th anniversary yesterday - can you believe it's been on that long??

I just want them all to get home and let the fun begin there! I want Maggie to interrupt Mickey and Bonnie's wedding!! haha ha!! And I'm waiting for Jan to get the shaft one of these days......

Sometimes I take a break from the show because it gets so ridiculous. The fact that Tony is alive is like "COME ON ALREADY!"
I stopped watching a few years ago when Marlena was posessed...that really took the cake!

But still.....I am drawn.....tape the show everyday! (at least I can fast forward through the Sammy and Lucas junk) BTW, she's pregnant in real life? I haven't heard anything, but they keep hiding her belly like they did with Hope a few years ago)
Old 11-09-2004, 06:03 AM   #6
New Mommy

Send a message via MSN to jkincolorado

Ok Kymbers,

I've been Days-free for 3 weeks now and I'm trying to be strong!!! After reading your 'preview', I may have to fall off the soap wagon.

I'm...............so...................weak!

Maybe I'll just check on your updates.................*right!*
Old 11-09-2004, 06:24 AM   #7
Forum Fanatic

Sami and Lucas JUNK? OMG ~ those two are the best things on there right now. Yes, she's pregnant in RL but the fact that's she is on the show should surface this week when she takes her blood test for her marriage license (previews ~ thanks Direct TV). They said they were going to write it in, just takes a little time. Kristian's they couldn't write in because she had just had Zach. Way too soon.

How can you go on the soap wagon during sweeps. I mean, you've waited through all the junk, now's the payoff. You need to jump back on.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:03 AM   #8
New Mommy

Send a message via MSN to jkincolorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymbers_Stampin
How can you go on the soap wagon during sweeps. I mean, you've waited through all the junk, now's the payoff. You need to jump back on.
Kymbers---yer killin' me! Thanks for the "support" Would one week really hurt me? I could always stop again after sweeps, right?!

I'm.........feeling.........weaker..........willpo wer......is........vanishing.....