Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
Insane Embellisher

Default Becca's WONDERFUL Amazing Paper Grace Kits

I am a big fan of Becca's since I discovered her blog, Amazing Paper Grace, and love her talent, her style, and her heart for others and for God. When I was introduced to her monthly kits that include both exclusive Spellbinders dies as well as exclusive Just Rite stamps that she has created plus all of the necessary supplies and directions to recreate the projects in each monthly kit, I was more than impressed. But was unsure if I could afford them and thought I'd wait and see. I watched as the kits got even better if that's possible, each one just stunning, and like Becca's own inventive style.

Then I was saddened to see that the club had been disbanded. And I decided that I HAD to buy 2 kits, December's and February's--and I was far from disappointed. They were FANTASTIC!!! I decided I just might look at my other favorite kits, and am waiting for another package.

Surprisingly enough, there are still kits left in 4 of the 5 monthly kits that Becca created. December's kit seems to be gone, but September, October, November, and February (there was no January kit due to Becca having some surgery) kits are ALL still available. My favorite is definitely February of those that are left and may be my favorite of all, who knows. The quality of these kits are absolutely second to none!

So if I loved Becca's style (and there are so many of us who do), I'd be running to the following link to buy whatever kits appealed to me before they are gone--forever. For this is the only way to purchase these exclusive dies and stamp sets, plus to receive the project supplies as well as directions to complete them. Here is that link, the February kit is under "the kit" and the rest are under "past kits", I KNOW you will love these as much as I do. I have absolutely NO affiliation with Becca or any of the companies involved with these kits, just wanted to pass on my opinion, and that whoever buys these kits will be absolutely THRILLED, at least in my humble opinion, I know I was totally delighted with the 2 I've received and cannot wait for my package that should arrive any day now--it will be like Christmas when it does! I give the kits a resounding 5 plus stars!!!!!

Here's the link to the kits-- https://www.amazingpapergraces.com/S...s.asp?Cat=1819

Sincerely,

905lovestostamp

Last edited by 905lovestostamp; 04-04-2013 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: typographical error
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
Crimping Master

Oh my these are sooooo beautiful! I'd love to get one or two, if I can find room in the budget.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!