Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #121
Kookie Creator

I thought it was cool that your town is laid out completely different than mine. The houses looked different as well, yours were fancier. I'll PM you when I'm ready to play tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommarocks View Post
it was wayyyyy too cool to finally meet you today!!! thanks for all the oranges you let me have(i already planted some).....

i have a storefront too in my storage.....our game says our flea market is this coming sunday.....so we'll see, lol......

i totally loved your eagle!!!! he rocked!!!!

it's cool that when you're finally able to go to someone's city, your city folk start talking about people you need to go see or talk too in those cities....like in ibba4food's city, i'm supposed to talk to someone named buck(i think that's the name) and it says she's an awesome fisher!!! lol.....way cool....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-22-2009, 12:16 PM   #122
Crimping Master

Default wahooooo!!!

i've been playing w/juanita!!!! she's totally awesome....and now i have my neice addicted to it, even her hubby too. they came to visit my city today, so i had two people at the same time, it was totally cool!!!! pretty neat.

i love her city because it's all nice and green where mine, it still snows....go figure. we tried to put in our true city name, but it only put the first word...we live in texas, and in the game it snows....lol........

hey, who has coconuts?????? i got two from ibaa4food the other day, but i'd like to get more so i can line them up on my beach lol.....

let me know if you need anything and if i have it, it's yours

"mommarocks"
sherrie
Old 01-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #123
Kookie Creator

I've enjoyed playing with you and Kassie earlier today. I don't know what your talking about because I love your town, OMG you have a monkey, my dd would love to see a monkey. I think it is awsome how our town folk are so different. I assumed they would all be the same, but no. I have a lot of mice folk and you have a great variety of folk. One of my folk was talking about moving, so keep your eye out for Dotty.
Quote:
i've been playing w/juanita!!!! she's totally awesome....and now i have my neice addicted to it, even her hubby too. they came to visit my city today, so i had two people at the same time, it was totally cool!!!! pretty neat.

i love her city because it's all nice and green where mine, it still snows....go figure. we tried to put in our true city name, but it only put the first word...we live in texas, and in the game it snows....lol........

hey, who has coconuts?????? i got two from ibaa4food the other day, but i'd like to get more so i can line them up on my beach lol.....

let me know if you need anything and if i have it, it's yours

"mommarocks"
sherrie
Old 01-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #124
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita G View Post
I've enjoyed playing with you and Kassie earlier today. I don't know what your talking about because I love your town, OMG you have a monkey, my dd would love to see a monkey. I think it is awsome how our town folk are so different. I assumed they would all be the same, but no. I have a lot of mice folk and you have a great variety of folk. One of my folk was talking about moving, so keep your eye out for Dotty.
i have a few monkeys, a few ducks-one was named maielle that moved and then i saw her when i rode the bus to the city, so i dont know where she went...lol

i love your mice peeps!!!! wayyy cute....

oh yeah, i have what i think are two cat looking type people....lol one looks like she's psycho or something...lol

wanna play again tomorrow, same time? lol.....
Old 01-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #125
Hardware Hotshot

hey y'all... can you check your turnip prices for me? Mine dropped to like 53 and I don't want to loose all these bells I invested!

Thanks!

Old 01-23-2009, 04:51 AM   #126
Crimping Master

turnip prices??? you know that's one part of the game i really havent done , i know, baddddddd (lol)....when do they even do the turnips?? i'm just trying like a dickens to get a fountain for the city, but i know you have to get the dang bridge first.....i want one so i can throw my axe in it and get a golden one back so i can chop down all the non fruit producing trees......

how's everyone elses game going?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #127
Matboard Maniac

My turnip price was 120 last night, but my store is closed today for remodeling. I went into panic mode and sold. If you haven't sold today, I can check tomorrow and post. Maybe we should start posting turnip prices?

Juanita, I have a lost kitten whose mom is in your town - have you seen her?
Let me know so we can reunite them?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:10 AM   #128
Kookie Creator

The turnip guy visits on Sunday, you buy the turnips from him. You check with Tom to see what he will buy them for, the plan is to profit so sell when they are worth the most. The last day to sell is Saturday, not sure what happens if you don't sell.

How do you get a bridge and a fountain??

Can we play a little later today, sometime after 3PM my time?? My dd wants to see your Monkey and she will be home from school. I let my friend borrow the game yesterday and now I think she is going to get it.
Quote:
turnip prices??? you know that's one part of the game i really havent done , i know, baddddddd (lol)....when do they even do the turnips?? i'm just trying like a dickens to get a fountain for the city, but i know you have to get the dang bridge first.....i want one so i can throw my axe in it and get a golden one back so i can chop down all the non fruit producing trees......

how's everyone elses game going?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #129
Kookie Creator

I haven't seen a cat, I will be on the look out. Do you have a name for the cat or the kitten?

Who will be on this weekend? I am hoping to get a lot of time in this weekend. When I hop on I check to see if anyone has their gate open, if no one does then I open my gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thequeenmom View Post
My turnip price was 120 last night, but my store is closed today for remodeling. I went into panic mode and sold. If you haven't sold today, I can check tomorrow and post. Maybe we should start posting turnip prices?

Old 01-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #130
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Ooh this happened to me with mommarocks. The thing you have to do is meet up on her town and the mom will meet you at the gates. So I think Juanita won't be able to see the reunion. The next day the kitty baby will send you a present for reuniting her with her mother,
Old 01-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #131
Insane Embellisher

im so jealous, it sounds like you ladies are having lots of fun playing. i still havent had much time to play, and when i do it always says i have internet error even though its hooked up to our wireless and my husband says there is nothing wrong on that end.. i wonder if something is wrong with my game?
Old 01-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #132
Matboard Maniac

Default Shovel

I am enjoying this game very much... I have wii speak, but we haven't hooked up to the 'net yet.

Can anyone tell me how to bury my shovel? I'd like to upgrade my shovel

////*////*
Old 01-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #133
Crimping Master

i have not tried to bury it yet, i'm working on getting my town a bridge, then a fountain so i can get the axe and turn it into gold so it doenst break....but working towards the bridge is a pain in the tushy.....

let us know when it's figured out how to bury the shovel plz, i'd like to know how too
Old 01-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #134
Kookie Creator

Nook is buying turnips for 206 today in my town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staramaze View Post
hey y'all... can you check your turnip prices for me? Mine dropped to like 53 and I don't want to loose all these bells I invested!

Thanks!
Old 01-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #135
Kookie Creator

Queen the Cat is in my town, I hopped on real quick to see how my trees were doing and the cat came to me. I now have peaches, pears, apples and cherries thanks to Queen and yo madre.
Quote:

Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #136
Matboard Maniac

I will be on and off a lot this weekend, I have to share with the kids. I will keep checking to see if your gates are open to reunite the cat/kitten. I think their names are Katie/Katelyn.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #137
Cardstock Collector

My girls have loved all the animal crossing games, and have the new one you mentioned for the Wii. I have not played it, but heard rave reviews
Old 01-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #138
Crimping Master

hey "mom", a character from my town will be coming to yours probably. his name is"drift"....go figure. so heads up....

Quote:
Queen the Cat is in my town, I hopped on real quick to see how my trees were doing and the cat came to me. I now have peaches, pears, apples and cherries thanks to Queen and yo madre.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #139
Kookie Creator

Quote:
hey "mom", a character from my town will be coming to yours probably. his name is"drift"....go figure. so heads up....
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm in need of a detective outfit for one of my guys. Will you let me know if your town has it and I can go and buy it? Oh and I'm suppose to go to your town and find a four leaf clover to bring my town fortune.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #140
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm in need of a detective outfit for one of my guys. Will you let me know if your town has it and I can go and buy it? Oh and I'm suppose to go to your town and find a four leaf clover to bring my town fortune.
I'm supposed to go to missouri too and find a four leaf clover, but they don't appear until spring I think! I'll check to see if I find a detective outfit later today.
Old 01-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #141
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaa4food View Post
I'm supposed to go to missouri too and find a four leaf clover, but they don't appear until spring I think! I'll check to see if I find a detective outfit later today.
this is too cool, now the game is giving us tasks to do in each other's towns...lol...i'm supposed to go to kassie's town and get a squid(well fish for one mind you) then bring it back to mine.....

my first two coconut tree's sprouted finally(thanks ibaa4food!!!!) so now i have four coconut tree's. are there any other fruits? i dont think so.......my store is closed today(24th)for renovations which is the second time so i think i get nookington's now. i've been giving the store fund money like crazy so i'm expecting the dang bridge to happen any time now..
Old 01-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #142
Hardware Hotshot

My bridge is finally built! I love the position of it, it certainly makes getting to the other side of town much easier.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #143
Crimping Master

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up.

i meant to say earlier, nto that this helps, but i believe i had one earlier in the week..... , but if i see it again, i'll grab it for ya!!! i've got a cute outfit, a full samurai outfit with the "wig" and all....dont know if there's any accessories that go with it, but it's cute....my dd said "eeewww, mom you're bald"...it was cute
Old 01-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #144
Kookie Creator

So, how is everyones Flea Market going? I was on earlier and alot of my peeps were either asleep or out and about. None of them have come into my house, but when my son was on one of them went in his house.

For those of you who share a town with your kids how do you keep them from picking the fruit and selling it?
Old 01-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #145
Crimping Master

i did for awhile (kept them from picking fruit)because we didnt know which ones exactly were producing fruit or not....lol.....

i havent been on the game yet because we had church time this morning and we did some pre shopping for food for next sunday (yeah super bowl)

Quote:
So, how is everyones Flea Market going? I was on earlier and alot of my peeps were either asleep or out and about. None of them have come into my house, but when my son was on one of them went in his house.

For those of you who share a town with your kids how do you keep them from picking the fruit and selling it?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #146
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via Skype™ to Mikala

Hello this is Mikala yes we have animal crossings for the wii we also have the wii speak we got it for ourselves for christmas havent used the wii speak yet we dontknow anyone in my family or friends who have it. so you have the wii speak I would like to try using it to see if really works. my girls are 12yrsold and 15yrsold.
Mikala
Old 01-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #147
Hardware Hotshot

Hello Mikala! I have the wii speak, what's your friend code? Lets set up a time to play sometime, ok?
Old 01-27-2009, 03:42 PM   #148
Hardware Hotshot

I met someone from another forum yesterday! It was so much fun, he brought 15 oranges!!! I planted them all
Old 01-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #149
Crimping Master

hey there mikala!!!! welcome to the insanity, lol.....do you work during the day? cause i've "hooked' up with another sahm "juanita G" and she's totally too much fun.....just let me know and maybe we can set a "time" so we can explore each other's towns.......

i have three kids too, go figure this is my dd game and i hogg it...lol they are 18,12, and 9....i dont have the wii speak yet, but ibaa4food has it and we've played togehter and ti's totally cool hearing someone's voice like that....lol....

what's your code, town and fruit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala View Post
Hello this is Mikala yes we have animal crossings for the wii we also have the wii speak we got it for ourselves for christmas havent used the wii speak yet we dontknow anyone in my family or friends who have it. so you have the wii speak I would like to try using it to see if really works. my girls are 12yrsold and 15yrsold.
Mikala
Old 01-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #150
Crimping Master

Default wahooooo

paid off my third mortgage!!!!

caught my first tuna this morning......

had some fun planting more fruit from other towns so my orchards can grow, grow and grow some more......

my dd "buried" her shovel(well she had two) to get it to turn gold. you bury it supposedly and wait 24hrs to dig it back up......

we'll see, lol....

anyone else??
Old 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #151
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
paid off my third mortgage!!!!

caught my first tuna this morning......

had some fun planting more fruit from other towns so my orchards can grow, grow and grow some more......

my dd "buried" her shovel(well she had two) to get it to turn gold. you bury it supposedly and wait 24hrs to dig it back up......

we'll see, lol....

anyone else??
Thanks for the cherries in the mail! Do you need more coconuts still?
Old 01-28-2009, 04:40 AM   #152
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaa4food View Post
Thanks for the cherries in the mail! Do you need more coconuts still?

yes!!! thanks so much!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:21 AM   #153
Hardware Hotshot

Location: Canadian prairie girl, lost in all the wind and snow!
Send a message via MSN to prairie mom Send a message via Yahoo to prairie mom

I popped in to this thread last night before bed. I had seen this game but knew nothing about it. After reading all the cool stuff about it I went to bed- dreaming of going to all these stores just before close and standing in line with it. Then they would boot me out without being able to buy the game because it was too close to close. I would say by the end of this it was a nightmare as I wanted this game so bad! anyways, I am out the door soon to go buy it! I will share that friend code thingy when I am all set up. Thanks ladies for enabling me!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #154
Crimping Master

hey welcome to the madness, lol......

it's too much fun and these ladies are awesome. pop in here as soon as you get all set up and i'll add ya!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairie mom View Post
I popped in to this thread last night before bed. I had seen this game but knew nothing about it. After reading all the cool stuff about it I went to bed- dreaming of going to all these stores just before close and standing in line with it. Then they would boot me out without being able to buy the game because it was too close to close. I would say by the end of this it was a nightmare as I wanted this game so bad! anyways, I am out the door soon to go buy it! I will share that friend code thingy when I am all set up. Thanks ladies for enabling me!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #155
Matboard Maniac

I went to the city last night. For only the second time, and when I visited the HRA office guess what I found? A new room on display! It belongs to Lucy from Woodland!!!

So cool!

I just found out that they don't check the basement when they do your ratings - go figure that's the one room that matches...
Now I have to move everything from the basement to the second floor and the second floor to the basement!
UGH!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #156
Kookie Creator

You're so awsome, I really enjoy playing with you. Remember those coconuts I planted, not quite on the shore but close to the beach. They are growing, yea! So I have 3 coconut trees that are sprouting, the 4th didn't make it. Oh and I love your huge house and your nook is like market now. I can't wait to see my town change.

Oh and like you my kids got the game for Christmas.I was the one to set up the town after I found this thread. They were annoyed by all the talking on the bus when you first start that they never starting playing it. Now of course they play, I just have to keep an eye on them so they don't pick all my fruit and sell it, lol.

Anyone want to post what nook is buying turnips for? In my town only 78 bells. I'll check tomorrow and let you all know.
Quote:
hey there mikala!!!! welcome to the insanity, lol.....do you work during the day? cause i've "hooked' up with another sahm "juanita G" and she's totally too much fun.....just let me know and maybe we can set a "time" so we can explore each other's towns.......

i have three kids too, go figure this is my dd game and i hogg it...lol they are 18,12, and 9....i dont have the wii speak yet, but ibaa4food has it and we've played togehter and ti's totally cool hearing someone's voice like that....lol....

what's your code, town and fruit??
Old 01-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #157
Hardware Hotshot

Well I went all the way to the city (in real life lol) to buy this game. Just getting set up now. Looking for a place to live and getting used to walking my girl around town. I will post back when I am set up!
Old 01-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #158
Hardware Hotshot

Ok I am back with my code. The guards finally gave it to me. And now I am shaking up some serious trees. Found some great furniture and money in them! even caught two fish and sold them to Tom Nook.
Here is my info, please add me!
Name: Andria
Friend Code: 3652-5526-3625
Town: Delaney
Fruit: apple

Oh and since some of you were asking eachother, Tom is selling turnips for 53 bells today. Is that low?
Old 01-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #159
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Ok I am back with my code. The guards finally gave it to me. And now I am shaking up some serious trees. Found some great furniture and money in them! even caught two fish and sold them to Tom Nook.

Oh and since some of you were asking eachother, Tom is selling turnips for 53 bells today. Is that low?
I'll add you, here is my info:
Name: Mom
Town: Momville
Fruit: Orange
Friend code: 4898-0606-6889

The turnips price is what he will buy them for and 53 is too low since we bought them for 104 or 107 not sure.
If you are still playing let me know and I'll add you now and I can open my gate for you to visit me. You will need to my info as well though.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #160
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

I'll add you today or tomorrow when I next play!